Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    August 22nd: Practice makes perfect

qwqXqai.png
    So we fell into a bit of a routine.

Every morning was spent training and studying in the lore of vampires.

7HZs5Ej.png
    QK5n0nd.png

Then we would go somewhere in the city to feed and have a bit of fun.
    Today we went to the gym.

GLriGPE.png
    7KskTtr.png

Once darkness fell, we would fly to the park and practice our sparring to get ready for the fight ahead.

P4FaYHA.png
    ZVF3VXZ.png
    RZJGnTI.png

This evening Dayna took the lead and faced the previous night's champion, Callie.

glIObly.png

But Callie proved victorious once again!

cl7f9T5.png

Andy was struggling and seemed unable to win any battles, so I gave him a little more training and he was finally able to win against Londyn.

KZTvuFf.png
    z47kN7w.png

He felt pretty proud of his progress.

4bFk54p.png

We ended the night back at our apartment playing video games and just chillin'.

BXkrBLa.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited August 2022
    August - Day 22: "Party Preparations..."

46BG5ND.png

Notes

Ugh! I'm late! Had troubles with the cake topper, then Imgur wouldn't load my screenshot since I'd been in game for hours. Had to restart and now it's working. *sigh* I'll be back later to update, comment/reply. Might not be until tomorrow morning though. I apologize...hope you all had a wonderful day/night! <3

Update
    08-23-22-1-19-30-PM.png
    Let's start with a look at the factory front since I've never shown it in daytime. Love those inset areas with the flowers.

08-23-22-1-12-02-PM.png
    Outside BBQ/Hot Tub area will be accessible for guests. However, I've removed the BBQ.

08-23-22-12-49-40-PM.png
    I put these bars along the openings to the rocket area in hopes nobody could just walk right through them. I don't want anyone getting distracted building it, or using the Robotics Station and Chemical Analyzer.

08-23-22-1-16-47-PM.png
    Overhead view of the main party area.

ZnDSRf7.png
    At the top of the stairs the first thing guests will see is a keg ready to tap! Incidentally, I temporarily put up a wall and doors for the boys' computer/study area. It's still accessible to household members though.

08-23-22-12-36-29-PM.png
    Here's where Sandy's bouquet Cale made for her is located. I added the photo just for fun. Still not sure if I'll have her toss it or not. Probably not, we'll see.

zxHifyu.png
    Just some decorations on this side with a banquet table and bottles of 'juice' to make toasts. Cale made several flower arrangements you'll see dotted around the place too, like the one on the DJ booth.

08-23-22-1-13-28-PM.png
    I had a barrier set up so nobody could go in the kitchen, but opened it back up so they could use the table & chairs in there to sit while they eat.

08-23-22-1-13-54-PM.png
    However, I moved the stove and Fridge to an inaccessible area so nobody could try to make any food. I want them to eat what was bought for the banquet tables.

LHRVMtB.png
    The daily post pic is a close-up of the main cake table, but here's another look with the flower arrangements added.

ZBn4FID.png
    Over on this side of the room is a table for the Extra cakes, and access to the Magic room/bedrooms.

08-23-22-12-36-02-PM.png
    A bit closer look at the Extra cakes table. Hi CJ! Sorry I cut off your feet. o.O
    "When can we eat, I'm starving!"
    Soon, very soon!

08-23-22-1-08-38-PM.png
    There's another banquet table in here and Cale cooked a batch of Mac & Cheese in the cauldron for everyone to enjoy.

08-23-22-1-10-20-PM.png
    This is Joe's bedroom. It was locked for only him, but I unlocked it so guests could use the console to play games, the dart board, music and perhaps use the couch to sit and eat. Cale's in here because I bought a retraiting potion for him and he put his glass down on the coffee table. Hopefully now he won't be mean to anyone during the party. Cross your fingers!

08-23-22-12-58-50-PM.png
    I put fencing at the top of these stairs so guests couldn't get up here. There's nothing up here anyway, but I'm sure they'd try it anyway. hehe

08-23-22-12-42-18-PM.png
    Lastly, on the very top floor is a tiny inaccessible room where I put all the appliances and things that needed to be moved so they wouldn't be used. For instance, Joe had a mini-fridge and microwave in his room I put up here.

And that's it for this update, stay tuned for the actual party to begin later tonight! Hope it's a whiz bang of a blow-out! hehe :D
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun26.jpg
    June 26: Celebrity Tile!

Special Appearances By: Robin Keyes ( @permanentrose ), Cale Conrad ( @Karababy52 ), Dylan Healy ( @SoulGal7 ), Velma Pagan ( @Shadami )
    Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. D.J. finally reached Global Superstar and received his celebrity tile to be placed. Cale must have gotten off from work or something to watch his friend. :lol: Velma also showed up, but as D.J. started to place the tile, she turned around and walked away. Maybe it's the emotions.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited August 2022
    June 18 - The Truth Is Told

sad-morgan-and-dylan-at-the-bar.png
    Dylan and Morgan walked up to the bar counter at the Grimtooth Bar and Dylan recognized Celene.

Dylan: "Celene...hey, remember me from last night?"

hey-celene.png

Celene: "Ah, Dylan, how are you today?"

Dylan shook his head, "Fine...just fine...look...I need your help...I need the antidote...for werebies...for...oh gosh...this is Morgan...she was bitten...she needs it..."

i-need-your-help-celene.png

Before Celene could respond, Rory came up to the bar.

Rory: "Hey Dylan...are you back for Celene's moonshine? Starting pretty early today, aren't you?"

that-would-work-really-well-for-you-dylan.png

Dylan turned around, "Hey Rory! No, I'm not here for more shots. I came to get Celene's antidote. I...um...sorry...Rory this is Morgan Fyres...Morgan...this is Rory Oaklow..."

Rory: "Morgan? Oh! You mean this is THE Morgan?" she greeted her, "Pleased to meet you Morgan. Dylan has told me quite a lot about you. I'm Rory, leader of the WildFangs and a friend of Dylan's."

this-is-the-morgan.png

Morgan waved at Rory.

Dylan: "Morgan was bitten last night...and tonight's the full moon...it's not too late...if she gets the antidote now..."

morgan-has-been-bitten.png

Rory looked at Morgan and nodded her head, "Are you sure she has werebies? It might not be. Of course, if she takes the antidote and it doesn't work, it might solve your problem, Dylan...and then you could stay..."

rory-joins-the-convo.png

Morgan: "What do you mean by that?"

Rory looked at Dylan: "Did you tell her?"

you-didnt-tell-her-dylan.png

Dylan: "No, it's not important. As soon as Morgan takes the antidote, we're going to change the flat on her car and we're leaving together..."

Rory: "Is that so?"

Morgan: "Dylan...what are you not telling me? What does Rory know that I don't? Tell me!"

why-dont-you-tell-me-dylan.png

Before Dylan could reply, Rory spoke up.

DYLAN-NOT-ACCPTING-THINGS.png

Rory: "It means, Morgan, that Dylan has a dormant wolf trait. Something has to trigger it for him to become a werewolf. The trait is just sitting there...waiting. And it turns out that tonight if he swims in Lake Lunvik, that's the trigger that he needs to transform into a werewolf. And since you've been bitten, you will transform into a werewolf, too. And then you can both stay...here...in Moonwood Mill...and Dylan can join my pack. I already told him that he would be a formidable member..."

dylan-is-denying-it.png

Morgan: "So, it is true...you are a werewolf..."

Rory: "Well, technically he's not one yet...but he will be, if he wants to be, tonight...but he's been fighting it..."

Morgan: "Dylan, how does Rory know all of this and I don't? Why did you tell her and not me?"

moegan-is-shocked-at-rorys-revelation.png

Dylan: "Morgan, I told you, I just found this all out myself. My mother told me...I didn't know any of this before I got here. I swear. I was going to tell you last night, honest, I was, but...well...when I saw you...I just...dang...Morgan...you know how I felt last night..."

Morgan looked up at Dylan and Rory saw the rather intimate look between them.

THIRD-WHELL-RORY.png

Rory cleared her throat, "So...Dylan...how did you find Morgan? Did she just appear on your doorstep last night?"

Morgan: "I actually wondered that myself...I mean your house is so far from where you found me. Were you...were you just walking in the woods last night?"

Dylan breathed hard, "Geez! Does it matter how I found her? I just found her...alright...and that's all that matters. And we're leaving Rory, after Morgan drinks that antidote...and that will be the end of it..."

it-doesnt-matter-how-i-found-her.png

Morgan looked at Dylan: "Dylan...you're keeping something from me. Why won't you tell me how you found me? Is it so bad?"

Dylan bit his lip, "Fine! You want to know? I smelled you Morgan. I woke up and I smelled your scent...your perfume and I knew you were here...somewhere...and I went searching for you. Your scent was calling to me. And I heard you scream and I knew it was you. That's how I found you..."

i-smelled-you-morgan.png

Rory raised her eyebrows, "So...your werewolf powers are strengthening...and was it you I heard last night, Dylan, howling at the moon?"

THATS-THE-END-OF-IT.png

Dylan was beginning to feel angry and turned to Rory, "Look...you're wrong alright. I know what you're thinking, and I'm not going to turn tonight. The wind just happened to be blowing in my direction and I smelled Morgan's perfume. That's it. And, alright, I did howl at the moon last night because I...I just felt like doing it okay? That's the end of it..."

dylan-upset-with-rory-rory-wide-eyed.png

Morgan spoke quietly: "So, Dylan, if you don't swim in this lake...Lake Lunvik...you'll be fine, right? You won't transform into a werewolf? And if I drink this antidote, I'll be fine, too, right? Everything will be fine again, right?"

if-i-drink-the-antidote.png

Rory rolled her eyes in disbelief, "Wow! You really didn't tell her anything did you, Dylan? Maybe we should line up those shots now to give you some liquid courage and come clean with Morgan..."

maybe-i-should-line-up-some-shots.png

Dylan gave Rory an angry look, "Look, Rory, I didn't have a chance to tell her, alright. I was going to...but things kind of happened rather fast...now is not the time for this!"

shes-going-to-drink-the-antidote-and-thats-it.png

Morgan: "Okay, Dylan, I've had it. Tell me what the plumbob is going on. What else am I not knowing about. I want you to tell me now..."

ive-had-it-tell-me.png

Dylan looked at Morgan: "I told you I would tell you...but not here..."

DYLAN-WISHES-THIS-DAY-WOULD-END.png

Morgan: "Why not, Dylan? Everyone else seems to know what is going on except me. Tell me now...I need to know..."

Dylan took some deep breaths, "FINE! I'LL TELL YOU! Yes, I have this dormant wolf trait, and one of the triggers is that if I swim in Lake Lunvik on the night of the full moon, I will become a werewolf...but that is only one trigger...there could be others...like emotional triggers, and I could turn into a werewolf at any time. Or, I may never transform into one. But the thing is...even if I don't transform...this dormant trait that I have may be passed down to my children..."

fine-ill-tell-you-rev.png

Morgan turned pale, "Oh my gosh, Dylan...!!"

oh-my-gosh-your-children.png

Morgan grabbed Dylan's hand and took him aside and whispered, "...last night...we didn't use any protection...what if I'm...oh gawd..."

dylan-when-we-did-it-no-protection.png

Dylan looked at Morgan and realized what she was saying, "Oh Morgan...I...I never thought of that last night...I just wanted to be with you...I was careless...oh gawd...I'm so sorry. But if you are...you know...expecting...we'll make it work...somehow...we'll make it work. It'll be alright...I'll be here for you. I love you Morgan, and I'm not going to leave you...you are everything to me..."

im-so-sorry-morgan.png

Morgan's eyes were teary and she nodded her head, "It's not your fault, Dylan...I wanted to be with you, too...and if I am...you know...expecting...it's fine...I just...oh plum...this has all been a bit overwhelming. This must be hard for you, too...learning that you have this dormant trait. I'm...I'm just in shock from all of this, but, you're right, we'll make it work. Because I love you, too, Dylan, and that's all that matters. I'm sorry about how I reacted..."

private-conversation-morgan-and-dylan.png

Dylan looked lovingly at Morgan and then kissed her tenderly. They held each other closely for several minutes and then walked back to the bar.

hugging-morgan-close.png

Dylan turned to Celene, "So, Celene, do you have the antidote? Morgan really needs it. If you need simoleons, I only have $2 simoleons...but I'll do whatever it takes to work off the debt I owe you for this..."

this-is-morgan-celene.png

Celene shook her head, "There's no need, Dylan. I would happily give you the antidote...if I had any. But, the thing is, I don't have any in stock and have to make one..."

CELEN-LOOKS-AT-MORGAN-KNOWINGLY.png

Dylan: "Okay....so...how long will it take?"

celen-do-you-have-the-antidote.png

Celene: "It usually takes me all day...and I may not have all of the ingredients...I may not be able to finish it in time..."

i-would-give-it-to-you-dylan.png

Dylan looked at Morgan not believing what he had just heard, "Dang! Well, can I help you somehow Celene? What do you need? Maybe...maybe my mother can help...she was working on a cure you know...she's a scientist...could she help you make this?"

dylan-mad-about-meddling-rory.png

Celene: "Yes, I could use some help...and if your mother is free...yes, that would be a good idea...I'll try my best, Dylan...but I can't guarantee anything..."

Morgan suddenly weaved a bit and looked like she was going to fall over, "Oh gosh...I feel so weak. Dylan, is it all right if we go back to your house? I'm feeling rather hungry and maybe I could get something to eat at your house..."

im-so-hungry-dylan.png

Celene looked at Dylan, "It's started Dylan...the hunger...Morgan needs food...it will get worse...we don't have much time..."

i-may-not-have-it-in-time.png

5-hours-insatiable-hunger-morgan.png

Dylan: "Morgan...come on, I'll take you back to the house and make you something to eat...I'll keep making food for you. It'll be alright...I'll take care of you..." he said holding her hand.

dylan-and-morgan-look-at-each-other-morgan-is-sad.png

Rory saw the stricken look on Dylan's face as he helped Morgan and Rory came to a decision, "Dylan, look, I'm sorry about what I said earlier. It wasn't my place to say anything. And even though I think you should embrace the beast within, and that Morgan should accept her fate, I will help you both. I can...I can ask my adopted father to help, too. If Celene needs any ingredients, I am sure my adopted father will have them. With the three of them working together, I am sure Celene will be able to produce that antidote in time."

Dylan: "Thanks Rory...and about before...you're right, I should have told Morgan. You're a good friend, and I owe you one for this..."

ill-helpo-you-dylan.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited August 2022
    @Karababy52 - Comment on your comment to me
    Because I take so long taking screenshots, I did a little cheat for Morgan's condition. The next morning, I had her go to see Greg and ask for the cursed bite. I did not want her to be drooling at the mouth with werebies, as she would have had to have this symptom last night when Dylan found her. So, Dylan and Morgan were together, and the next morning, you see the red arm bite mark. Of course, Dylan doesn't know the difference between werebies and the cursed bite, and thinks that Morgan just has werebies and that the cure is with Celene at the bar. And so the lead up to transformation begins.

As you probably know, the transformation goes from painful bite (2 hours) to insatiable hunger (5 hours) to ravenous hunger (3 hours) and then the transformation happens. So, yes, Morgan will transform into a werewolf at the full moon. But the question is...will Dylan?
    August 23rd: Growing closer

WpRfxFd.png
    So my game kept crashing so this is all I got for today. I don't have the energy to figure out what's wrong right now. I did get a couple selfies in before it started crashing though.

ZZFY2Mp.png
    hpjmPvI.png
    (Not sure why they sometimes turn white)

*Updated my August 22nd Update above! I ended up having some last minute preparations and set-up to do, which has delayed things a bit. Plus, I had Imgur problems again. I had to resort to using Postimage for over half of these screenshots since Imgur would only load 5 images and then refused to do anymore. Supposedly it's not down for anyone else, but it is for me. So frustrating!

Anyway, this update is a look at how I've set up the party area. Part One of the actual party will begin tonight with Part Two as tomorrow's update. I apologize for how long it's taken to throw this dang party, I just want everything to go perfectly. I know it won't, but I can try! hehe I don't throw many parties in my game, so I want to do it right when I do have one. Thanks for understanding! :)

I will do comments/replies next. Hope y'all are having a wonderful day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    It does look like they're burning eh? I only wanted to get a pic of them, but I backed up too far into the fireplace. I thought it looked kind of cool so used it. :)

I love the sword fights for the gigs! I think that's my favorite animation in the acting career. My favorite song is what they play on the guitar for the apocalypse gig. Whoa! That'll be cool if he can be both a spellcaster and a merman. I bet it's possible since Merfolks don't have a perks/powers thing like other occults.

So funny when Sims faint over celebrities! hehe

Aww, bummer DJ didn't win, but yeah, at least he does have two awards under his belt. Looks like he doesn't mind, he just wants to appreciate how beautiful his bride to be looks in her formal wear. :)

Congrats to DJ for reaching Global Superstar status and placing his celebrity tile. So cool Cale was able to get off work early to come see his friend place it too. I bet you're right about Velma, it would be a very emotional moment to witness. ;)

@Ellupelluellu
    Yep, the wedding went very well, everyone had a great time, thanks for asking. :) I like it too, it's fun and something different. :)

Oh geez, that face! Oona does not look very happy at all. o.O Hey Sandra! Where's Josh? Bet he had a gig for a festival to play guitar or something, or maybe a baby to deliver. hehe

hehe So funny how Rory fainted over Sandra! They saw Oona do what? Get a gutter ball? Love the close-up of Jon throwing his ball. Hope he did well. Whoa! Hey Sean, yep, I do believe you're right, he looks a bit thinner to me too. Glad Oona at least has a tent now. :) Her garden is looking amazing! Have fun at school dear and good luck if you go on the climb afterward! Great update!

@SoulGal7
    Wow, Dylan is still in denial about it all isn't he? o.O Poor guy, he should've told Morgan everything before Rory did. Oh boy and they didn't use protection either so there might be a little pup on the way as well. However, of course they're in love so it'll all work out in the end for them. :) He still thinks the antidote will work for Morgan, ugh! And Celene doesn't have any at the moment anyway. Nice that Dylan offered his Mom to help make it though, even if it won't work. I have a feeling Morgan will transform before they have a chance to find out either way. Especially because she's starting to be ravenous now. Oh boy! Hang on you two, you've got a very bumpy road ahead. Glad he apologized to Rory at least, good job Dylan. He really is a good guy even though he thinks he's a bad boy. hehe

Ah, yep, pretty much figured all that out what you did for Morgan. Good thinking! Yeah, that's the big question now, will Dylan transform under the full moon? Will Morgan transform before he does making him go ahead and swim in the Lake in support? Only you know. ;) Can't wait to find out! <3
    edited August 2022
    August - Day 23: "Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight! Part One..."

August-Day-23.png

Notes
    08-23-22-8-54-56-PM.png
    As guests began to arrive, Cale tapped the keg and then they prepared to cut the cake. I had a little problem with the set-up for it though, they wouldn't cut it. Apparently the cake needs room on all sides for them to be able to cut it. Took me awhile to figure that out. Once I put the cake on a separate table, they were good to go.
    "Let's do this!"
    "Careful with that knife, it looks sharp."

08-23-22-8-55-22-PM.png
    "I can handle it, no worries!"

08-23-22-8-55-47-PM.png
    "Gah!"
    "Dangit Cale, I told you to be careful!"

08-23-22-8-55-53-PM.png
    "Ow! That smarts!"
    "I bet it does. Maybe you should let me do it."

08-23-22-8-56-40-PM.png
    "I can handle it...uh, okay, so..."

08-23-22-8-56-45-PM.png
    "You better let me help you."
    "Sure, together is better."

08-23-22-8-57-05-PM.png
    "There we go, thanks Babe!"
    "You're welcome."

08-23-22-9-08-02-PM.png
    It seems everyone wanted to sit in the kitchen. They all paraded in and the ones who didn't snag a seat, turned right around and paraded back out to find a different seat. Except Dylan who was smart enough to snag a barstool instead.

08-23-22-9-10-11-PM.png
    Fox arrives and grabs a piece of cake. L. Faba, Aaron, Hunter and Eric are here as well.

08-23-22-9-14-08-PM.png
    Dylan, Fox and Cale have a chat at the bar while they eat.

08-23-22-9-15-30-PM.png
    Aaron walks over to say Hello to Cale.
    "Hey Cale, long time no see!"
    "Aaron! How are you?"

08-23-22-9-15-06-PM.png
    "Whoa! That's quite a scar, how'd you get that? I've got some new ones of my own too."
    "I know this will sound unbelievable, but, well...I got mauled and bitten by a werewolf while on a shoot for a movie. I actually turned into a werewolf for awhile, but I'm just me again now. Hunter found me, I found a cure and we just got back from a place called Moonwood Mill. Ever heard of it?"

08-23-22-9-15-10-PM.png
    "Oh yeah, I've heard of it, I lived there for a while and was a werewolf as well, CJ too."
    "What!? You've got to be kidding me, seriously?"
    "Seriously! We've been back for quite a while now though, moved here from Glimmerbrook last Winter."

08-23-22-9-15-21-PM.png
    "Oh man! This is just incredible! Who would've thought we'd both be turned into werewolves? What a small world huh?"
    "Oh yeah, now we have even more in common, right Buddy?"
    "Got that right! Hey, how'd it happen to you?"
    "Have a seat and we can trade werewolf stories."

08-23-22-9-17-16-PM.png
    Speaking of werewolves, Kristopher Volkov has arrived to the delight of Jacob. He even felt comfortable enough to arrive in his werewolf form. Joel is here now too.

08-23-22-9-18-54-PM.png
    Aaron and Cale shared werewolf stories with Dylan and Fox listening in. At one point Cale introduced Fox to him and shared a little bit of how they were friends which opened up other topics to chat about such as StrangerVille and aliens.

08-23-22-9-20-03-PM.png
    DJ arrived and sat down in the kitchen to have a chat with Joe, CJ and Essa who had also arrived.

08-23-22-9-22-03-PM.png
    However, Essa didn't stay in the kitchen very long, she zipped out to the bar to mix herself a drink. Looks like Sandy is getting a head start on cleaning up dishes.

08-23-22-9-23-01-PM.png
    Cale walked over to give L. a hug and have a chat with her.

08-23-22-9-23-38-PM.png
    He then went into the kitchen to take care of his plate and saw that DJ was here.
    "Hey DJ! So good to see you! How are you?"
    "I'm great, thanks for inviting me."

08-23-22-9-24-22-PM.png
    Cale sat down and they had a chat.
    "What have you been up to since the last time we saw each other?"
    "Keeping busy, biggest thing lately is I'm engaged! Her name is Paige. We're getting married in a few days."

08-23-22-9-25-27-PM.png
    "Hey! Congratulations! That's fantastic!"
    "It is! She's a wonderful girl. You're of course invited to the wedding. We're going to Sulani for our honeymoon. I can't wait!"

08-23-22-9-25-51-PM.png
    "Sulani! I've heard a lot about that place. I've been thinking about taking Sandy there some day."
    "You should! Hey! Have the two of you taken a honeymoon yet?"
    "No, not yet. Haven't even talked about it. Maybe we'll go there for ours too. I'll have to run it by Sandy."
    "I bet she'll want to go there. I'll tell you all about it when we get back."
    "Cool! Take lots of photos too...if you ever get out of your hut that is." Cale said with a wink which made DJ and the other guys laugh.

08-23-22-9-33-18-PM.png
    While I was watching DJ & Cale chat, I noticed Jacob was helping Sandy do a keg stand. I wondered if anyone would try to do that. I hope he doesn't drop her. o.O

08-23-22-9-33-31-PM.png
    Success! He didn't drop her. Good job you two!

That's it for this update, but stayed tuned for Part Two tomorrow, they're just getting started! I have a feeling this will be more like a 3 or even 4 updates party, lots happened! Gets WAY more exciting, I promise! ;)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited August 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun27.jpg
    June 27: Honeymoon Planning!

Special Appearances By: Robin Keyes ( @permanentrose )
    The next day after D.J had placed his celebrity tile on the Boulevard, he decided to take a break from anymore gigs until after the wedding. The wedding was now four days away. It was time to focus on that. Both D.J. and Paige are discussing things with the wedding planner, when they hear a knock at the door.

dj-06-262.jpg

It's Robin. She had been invited to see D.J. place his celebrity tile yesterday and was also going to be at the wedding, so she had rented a place for the weekend with Estelle nearby. D.J. invites her in.

dj-06-263.jpg

D.J. introduces her to the wedding planner, Elaina.

"This is Elaina. She's the best. She's been helping Paige sort out and plan the wedding while I was at work." D.J. says. "And Elaina, this is Robin. I met her when I attended the University of Britechester as she was one of my dormmates. I actually met her before that, but we became friends in college."
    "Nice to meet you, Robin." Elaina replies. "What do you do? Are you an actress?"
    "Oh, no. I am a marine biologist. I went to the University to become one so I could help the island of Sulani, where I live."
    "You live on Sulani? That is such a beautiful island. I've been there once for a wedding. I love the culture." Elaina looks over at D.J. and Paige. "You two should take a trip out there sometime. I think you'll love it."
    "A good place for a honeymoon!" Robin interjects while winking at D.J.
    "Oh, yes." Elaina says with a smile. "Have you two picked out your honeymoon spot? You'll want to get away from the spotlight and enjoy some time alone as newlyweds."

D.J. and Paige look at each other.

"We haven't." Paige declares. "I would love to see Sulani. I've heard about it myself."
    "Then it's settled." D.J. exclaims as he gives Paige a kiss. "We're going to Sulani for our honeymoon."

dj-06-264.jpg

While Paige and Elaina are making final touches for the wedding, D.J. and Robin move to the kitchen to catch up. As a spellcaster, he can still sense something different about her. He wonders himself if she is a spellcaster and wants to ask. But if she isn't, then he'll look like some weird Sim asking weird questions and make it awkward.

dj-06-265.jpg

After a bit of mingling with each other, it was time for Robin to go. She tells him she's excited about the wedding and that she'll see him in a few days.

dj-06-266.jpg
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    August 22nd Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    Aww, moody Oona. At least it turned around after playing some bowling. It does look like Sean lost some weight. It's that working out he's been doing while following Oona around. Did you get the high school pack? I have it myself but won't be using it for a while. Would really be fun to see Oona attend high school.

@RememberJoy
    Going to be fun how you put together the big battle. After Adam (of course), I think Callie is my favorite.

@Karababy52
    The place is definitely set up to have a fun partay. I like the idea you have of blocking areas off they don't need to be visiting. Cause as we all know, those are the places they'll go to wander instead of the focus areas. Sims logic!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    *Updated my August 23rd post above! Unfortunately, comments/replies will have to wait. I had to use Postimage and I'm not used to how it works yet and lost all my images the first time. I have an account now though. I might be done with Imgur unless it starts working again. It still won't let me upload anything anymore. :( Anyway, I need to get some sleep, look for Part Two sometime tomorrow! Ciao! <3
    Hey guys, I think I'm going to have to take a day or two off as I've had a long day at work, and with my game acting up, I want to figure out whats wrong before continuing on with my story, and that probably won't happen until Friday. Thanks for understanding.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,856 Member
    @LegacySims2017 and @Karababy52 , thank you for your comments. I apologize from my heart I will not be making proper comments back, I was going to, but having a migrain now :( I do love party pictures tho, cant wait for last part of Cale's party and D.J's weddings <3

Oona Medicci, day 11

NToF1fj.png
    After school, time to call the mountain thingy
    zL0zUUL.png
    '
    l292lU3.png
    Jon came with Sean, (I only added Jon as he was very first sim who messaged a joke at Oona's Social Bunny wall)
    Sean: "You have to always wait for girls, lets go"
    Jon: "True."
    b8REtLJ.png
    Hey dudes, Oona is the leader here! Albeit stinky, but still a leader!
    853VZlt.png
    Hmmmmph...
    cwq4xLK.png
    Good girl!
    WVSzQ9c.png
    Now thats the spirit!
    rDtD3sc.png
    Oona and Jon wanted to make snow angels.
    AzpSLjh.png
    Sean: "You have to always wait for girls.... AND vampires..."
    XtOyMlQ.png
    Coming!

QYIiE2m.png
    U74OzMt.png
    enKcg8X.png
    Sean: "Is it getting late? so dark.."
    Jon: "Actually its sort of morning... "
    Sean: "To us humans! I meant."
    Oona: "No, it just gets dark early here, like down there at ski centre, its half past seven..."

51Vlgj9.png
    NToF1fj.png
    IRnlwF1.png
    Oona: "And now the guys let me wait..."
    Sean: "Cold.."

GPvKUaE.png
    kAZji8m.png
    L5YIujN.png
    She met spirits and had a wish.
    ptkw5rc.png
    (seriously.. your socks???????? where?)
    0BmXc01.png
    Sean :"Where did she go?? Jon, find her!"
    Jon: "What? She said she went to drink from the well.."
    Sean: "No, I did not hear anything like that"
    Jon: "Oh, she thought so then."
    Sean: "Stop bragging!"
    (why is there coming steam from Jons mouth, not like he has warm blood...??)

EwkZVrT.png
    hifN3id.png
    2Jyi1hF.png

So much for beeing gentlemen, BOTH dudes left.

18QRaZo.png
    rE01RL5.png
    rHGtf20.png
    3uNldzK.png
    But Oona did fine, enjoy bed, for a first time :)

NOTE: i did cheat the stinkyness away, as it was my misstake at first place and i did not wanted to start over. again.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @RememberJoy , take your time, hopefully you get your game sorted out :) Take care!

edited August 2022
    August - Day 24: "Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight..." Part Two

HQRhMiJ.png

Notes
    PvmoHth.png
    For some reason L. had a problem with Sandy doing a keg stand and let her know in no uncertain terms about it.
    "Aren't you a bit old to be doing keg stands Honey?"

xezUxzC.png
    "Now hold on, wait just a minute. You're the last one that should be judging me."

ne9ij1y.png
    "YOU have done a lot of silly, childish things. You're the mischief Sage after all. Go look in a mirror before you tell ME how to act."

YXWhi7C.png
    "Come on ladies, there's no reason for this. It's a party, we're all here to have fun. Keg stands are fun for everyone. Be cool."

m2sLDoI.png
    "Thanks Joel."
    Joel just gave Sandy a small smile in response saying nothing as she walked past him.

C5AVPru.png
    Meanwhile Cale and DJ are still chatting away in the kitchen, but now Kristopher has joined the group. Josh immediately got up to leave when he walked over. Perhaps he just didn't want to be around the gentle beast since he's a vampire? I'd like to know why CJ is scratching like he has fleas too. He's not a werewolf anymore, what gives?

f7LAY5z.png
    I don't know if it was a coincidence or if Joel was just trying to put L. in her place, but the next thing I know, he's doing a keg stand himself. Hard to read the expression on L.'s face. Is she annoyed, surprised or what?

K8ELhbG.png
    Either way, she stopped to watch joined by Essa and Eric. It seemed to be going well for Joel.

sVFf4eO.png
    Good job Joel and you too Jacob for not dropping him! I'm not surprised really since Jacob is a werewolf. I imagine he's very strong for that reason.

w2qkTc5.png
    "Hey, I have an idea. What do you think about getting the guys together and doing one of our dance routines?"
    "I'm game if the rest of the guys are, sounds like fun."

X694WJB.png
    "What do you think Sweetie? Wanna dance with us, with me? Been awhile since I saw you shakin' it."
    "Oh yeah, I'd love it!"

K5kK1y3.png
    L. walked over to grab a drink and when she walked by Cale she had a few words for him.
    "If I were you, I'd keep an eye on your wife dear."
    "Oh? Why do you say that? Has she been drinking a lot or something?"
    "You could say that...for one thing." L. said cryptically as she walked away.

RfEUOZX.png
    "What!? Sho you did a keg shand too?"
    "Yep, I did! It was a shuck-sexual one too Babe...I mean, Shandy."

HIrSFkl.png
    "I think that juice went shtraight to yo head. The question ish whish one?"
    "Ahahaha! You sho funny shweetie."

l2EJY1f.png
    "Babe, shweetie? Guesshing thas tha juish talkin' a'gin."
    "I'm shorry Shandy, I...I...well it doeshint matter now. You know how I feels...will alwaysh. The juish jush bringsh out what I try to keeps inshide."

sBLLYsO.png
    "It'sh okay, don't be shorry. I undershand, I do, I do sho mush." Sandy slurred pulling Joel in for an embrace.

L. discreetly looked over her glass toward Cale to see if he was watching as she stood listening to Joel and Sandy's conversation. Judging by the look on her face, it appears Essa heard as well.

bHgSaIb.png
    Indeed he was and definitely did not like seeing his best friend and wife hugging so intimately. However, he'd give them the benefit of the doubt. He trusted both of them. Besides, he himself was no stranger to giving out inappropriate hugs when he'd had a little too much juice.

5hLyqIK.png
    While Cale walked around asking all his former club members if they'd like to do a group dance, I scanned to see what the others were up to. Uh oh, I see something I don't like either. Jacob is smiling, but he seems on the verge of a rampage. I hope he can hold out until the party is over.

9THlHWP.png
    Fortunately, almost all his club members were at the party. However, he couldn't find Dylan. I'm guessing he must've left and I didn't notice. Dangit! Well, at least five of them joined him.

DoUW4Cj.png
    Kind of cool I forgot to change Joel, Josh and Jon's party outfits. They're still using the old club 'uniform' for performances. They still got it! Looks like they know it too. hehe

G0NqY1i.png
    Opps! Did I speak too soon. Aww man, Joshie missed a step.

GY3Orp0.png
    No worries, he quickly got back in step and finished the dance in sync with the others. Yay!

qnI1cvL.png
    "What a rush! That was so fun!"

Looks to me like most everyone else had fun dancing together again too. Hunter looks a bit annoyed and actually flew away to get a drink. And Josh looks a bit embarrassed, but he is laughing at himself. It's okay dear, you made it work in the end.

dK33vj3.png
    After the dance I found Dylan! He hadn't left at all! He'd snuck into the boys' 'office' area and sat at Jacob's computer. Interesting he chose Jacob's, it's decorated with werewolf stuff. Sorry you missed the fun Dylan, but there's more coming up!

Stay tuned for Part Three coming tomorrow. There's even more 'interesting' happenings in that update! ;)

Comments/replies coming up next. I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    Great idea taking time off to focus on the wedding! So cool Robin came over while the Wedding Planner was there too. Sweet she rented a house nearby for the wedding. Yay! Great idea Robin suggesting DJ & Paige honeymoon in Sulani! I kind of figured something like that would be the reason they were going there. Excellent segue! Oh man, that's right, he still doesn't know she's a Mermaid! Boy is he in for a surprise. hehe

Well, I tried to block off all areas, but I missed one. Dylan was able to get in the office by going around the walkway around the rocket. Opps! I forgot to block that by the bar and by Jacob's desk. Oh well. I tried. hehe

@Rememberjoy

No worries, hope you get everything figured out. I'd do the same if it were happening to me. Good luck and we'll see you Friday! :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Thanks dear, like I've always said, comments are not strictly required. They're nice to get, but just knowing you've read them is enough. Hope your migraine goes away soon. Take care of yourself! *Hugs* <3

So, so happy to see Jon going on the mountain excursion, what a nice surprise! Good on him for sending Oona a joke on Social Bunny!

hehe I think Jon and Sean are bonding over waiting on girls, in this case Oona. ;) Snow angels, how fun. Absolutely gorgeous screenshots in this update! I love that smug look on Oona's face in the one screenshot too. hehe

hehe Yup, sometimes you do have to wait for vampires. Not usually though, they usually get to wherever you're going first. ;) Oh man, I love that shot of Oona on the bridge with the sunset.

Hmm, good question. I guess though the blood he drinks is warm, maybe that's why? I don't know. hehe

Gawd, I adore that cabin! How rude they left her there, sheesh! I raised you better than that Jon! Tsk! Ah well, at least she gets to sleep in a real bed! ;)

Congrats on finishing the aspiration! I love having my Sims climb up there, so beautiful! <3
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun28.jpg
    June 28: Finances!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. Just eagerly getting to the wedding daily image and chapter. So far, the revenue D.J. is bringing in is from the gigs he's been doing about every third day. I started showing it at the beginning, D.J. has been uploading videos as well. I've been naming them what his gigs are. He's been making simoleons off from those as well, like he did his book writing. He's done getting simoleons from those until he starts writing again, which will be soon. I think D.J. is doing pretty well financially from his gigs and video uploads.

dj-06-267.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited August 2022
    August 23rd Comments:

@SoulGal7
    Poor Morgan. The transformation is starting to take effect. And if she is pregnant, not only could it be Dylan's dormant trait, but also her being a werewolf that might affect her unborn child(ren)...even if she does get an antidote. The suspense continues. :grimace:

@RememberJoy
    The facial expressions on the first one. :joy: Love it! On the second one, was the camera flash on? Might be the reason why.

Sucks your game was crashing. :frowning:

@Karababy52
    I'll be testing the hybrid mod soon. Gotta get this wedding taken care of. :wink: I had fun in CAS matching D.J. and Paige's outfits. Only makes sense their outfits go together. I didn't even know Cale had a job. The game must have randomly given him one, which is fine by me. I really wanted Velma to stick around and watch D.J. place his tile. At least she showed up. That counts. Shows she was a fan.
    I'm still fancied with that space fondant on that cake. Oh, thanks for the tip about the cake having to be on a table with all sides reachable. Good to know. OMG :joy: Why would Cale try to juggle a huge knife like that and flip it in the air? Crazy dude! Then Dylan and Aaron arrive. Yay, Cale and Aaron got to share werewolf stories. There's D.J.! Probably letting Cale's two boys know that he is friends with their dad. :wink: Good to see L. She must be very proud of Cale from the first time she met him soooo long ago. Aww, you added D.J. getting married in your multiverse. If you ever want Paige for your game save to add with D.J., let me know. Woohoo! Glad Sandy and Jacob taking advantage of the keg. Looking forward to part two!

August 24th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Hey! Hopefully you can work out the kinks in your game save and it's nothing too serious. Looking forward to more Adam's Family! :joy:

@Ellupelluellu
    Mountain climbing is a workout. The boys shouldn't judge Oona for having a little body odor. :lol: I love your wittiness with Sean... "Wait for girls!" :joy: Too bad when they reached the top, the boys left. At least Oona has a nice and cozy place all to herself for the night.

@Karababy52
    :lol: L. and Sandy facing off. Burn on L. but I think she enjoyed it. I think C.J. is trying to get used to his new facial hair. That's my take on it. Ha, ha at the conversation with Joel and Sandy. That was fun seeing the dance group back together again. I bet they had a lot of fun. Sly Dylan sneaking around....just like a werewolf. :tongue:
    I originally was going to do the honeymoon suggestion to Sulani differently. I still had the idea of D.J. and Paige talking to the wedding planner and she is suggesting it. But then Robin autonomously showed up. It was perfect timing. Had D.J. invite her in and decided to plug her into the portion of the honeymoon since she is living on Sulani.
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017 , thanks for your comments :) Im waiting so much to see the wedding :) Is that cc cash vending machine or do we have that too now ? lol.

@Karababy52 , thank you for your comments :) Eventful party, huh! Sandy, eh you have a hubby, remember? Dylan seems to like to find hidden or forgotten passages :p

oh Oona is not done yet with that aspiration, climbing to top was not last thing to do, she needs to ski again and go hiking AGAIN to finish it, what I am planning on doing now. too much AGAIN in this aspirations :p

@LegacySims2017 , thanks for your comments :) Im waiting so much to see the wedding :) Is that cc cash vending machine or do we have that too now ? lol.

Just a quick response. It's the machine from the criminal career (I believe it's a bonus you get). This is one is downloaded CC, though. It's also a Mod to get a cash card. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017 , thanks ! See I only have fully played just few careers, so I had no idea, thank you for info ! :D

edited August 2022
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun29.jpg
    June 29: Rehearsal Dinner!

Special Appearance By: Adam Strong ( @RememberJoy )
    On Tartosa, the wedding party heads off to the restaurant Elaina showed D.J. and Paige earlier in the month after a morning of rehearsing. The party consists of the groom and bride-to-be D.J. and Paige. D.J.'s Best Man, Adam. Paige's Maid of Honor, Raven. D.J. met her when he was forced into Glimmerbrook. Since then, Paige and Raven became best of friends. The Officiant, Enele. D.J. met him when he first arrived to Mt. Komorebi and became a father figure to D.J. And finally, the Wedding Planner, Elaina.

dj-06-268.jpg

D.J. approaches the hostess and lets her know he has a reservation. The hostess approves the reservation and leads D.J. and his group to their table. It was outside. Spring had ended already and Summer was almost already a week in. It was a beautiful summer early evening out.

dj-06-269.jpg
    dj-06-270.jpg

"Dinner is on me, tonight. Don't worry about the prices. Order whatever you want on the menu!" D.J. exclaims to the group.

dj-06-271.jpg

When the waiter arrives, Paige starts off with ordering. Then the waiter goes around the table to take everyone's order.

dj-06-272.jpg

While the group waits for their food to arrive, they enjoy each one's company and talk about the big day happening tomorrow.

dj-06-273.jpg
    dj-06-274.jpg
    dj-06-275.jpg

A waitress arrives bringing the first of the order. More waitstaff arrive bringing the others. Soon, the group all have plates and drinks. D.J. stand and proposes a toast to his friends.

"So, What is friendship? Did you ever try to define it? I know you all understand what friendship is and what is its significance. But to define friendship is a little bit hard because it cannot be expressed through words. Every other person perceives friendship in a different way.

"But we can explore the term 'Friendship' using our common sense that everyone will agree with. 'A friend in need is a friend indeed'. This quotation defines true friendship in a few words. Actually, A true friend is one who not only stands there in your good moment but also gives you a shoulder to cry on in your hardships.

"Your friends are your extended family. They treat you like your family members. They share mutual affection with you. They know your strengths, your weaknesses, your secrets, your emotions etc. They use to irritate you, they make fun of you, they fight with you, they laugh with you, they weep with you. But what is hidden here is They love you in every act.

"True friendship suggests having a connection free of any rules. It is free from any judgments and it gives you a sense of feeling loved and accepted. True friends are rare to find and I am destined enough to have them."

The group all raise their glasses in acknowledgement of D.J.'s speech.

dj-06-276.jpg

Each enjoy their meal.

dj-06-277.jpg
    dj-06-278.jpg

After eating, it was getting late. Tomorrow was a big day and they all needed sleep. Hugs were shared before they left.

dj-06-279.jpg
    dj-06-280.jpg

Side Note:
    Sadly, restaurants are not included when planning a Wedding Event. Looking it up online, it looks like an AI thing. I was hoping to try and do a Gold Status event for the rehearsal dinner. Oh, well!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Oona Medicci, day 12
    Hb7wAL2.png
    saturday morning
    mmJCNvy.png
    aK5uDEw.png
    BkNPuor.png
    yay! that one will be helpfull in money problems

so , lets finish that aspiration and you can move.
    D9sNwBW.png
    Sean's Mansion at background..
    OGaehEl.png
    Speaking of who is doing yoga again... hehe

IkpgY1X.png
    hiking,, Jon is having a same idea, i see,
    xjsBY0X.png
    9SSvN3p.png
    hey you are not a couple, Oona, you are teen, he is ya, just a reminder as you look like a couple there,,
    HvlgGlW.png
    okay...
    ZPfKQ9r.png
    bugs (finally,why she is here)

NZNNt2y.png
    she stopped to read guide, he took a picture of her.

oLQXg8V.png
    Hb7wAL2.png
    TVqdg5H.png
    Jon left as fast as from summit, Oona spotted Sean near bridge, but he was not in so good mood either.
    anyway, one more thing to do
    this...again...
    i5t3G9N.png
    TM5KVhS.png
    weather got better

45X7LoB.png
    U9dYX60.png
    perfect landing, again, and aspirations done.

but however she has not money enought to move yet, she will be staying fishing for the weekend.
    T27GwdC.png
    Sean... again...

Idiot me planted that one dragonfruit now, so I need to wait till its having harvest of its own..

Just a peak to Windenburg
    QUn6T95.png
    sonILTp.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top