Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Do I Increase Social Bunny Followers?

My sim is stuck on the last part of the teen aspiration to get 250 followers. He has 172 and has been stuck at that number for about 2 and a half sim weeks. I have aging off for now but only to get him past this last milestone. He posts on it daily, has added all of the teen friends he can (it won't let me add more people), he responds by clicking the bunny on every post and is checking it frequently. I cannot get him to advance at all in his count no matter what I do.

Is this happening for you or are you doing something special to get the numbers to increase?

Comments

• Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    Well, forget that - I deleted the Sims 4 folder, repaired the game, regenerated the Sims 4 folder, created a new sim and played not even 2 full days with no mods and no cc - when he went to log out of Social Bunny the game froze and I had to hard crash the computer to get out.

At this point it's not worth trying anymore. It's a shame because by the time we get any kind of patch/relief for all of this many of us will have moved on and decided it's not worth the effort anymore. It's kind of telling when most game changers/youtubers are uploading speed builds and CAS challenges and not so much gameplay videos. A little communication certainly wouldn't hurt at this point but not holding out hope for anything anymore. I think it's time to uninstall the pack and play the best I can without it.

And it's not my hardware - I have a beast of a system that can handle anything you want to throw at it. It's just a game in shambles at the moment. Hopefully your experiences are better - I just wish I could roll back to the day before the July patch came out and avoid this whole thing.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    Just post a lot and respond to Feed and Message with emojis. Follows go up a lot
  • BobfadiBobfadi Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Kerrigan said:
    > Just post a lot and respond to Feed and Message with emojis. Follows go up a lot

thanks for that
  • Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    Just post a lot and respond to Feed and Message with emojis. Follows go up a lot

I did this and went back in and played another week using Social Bunny almost non-stop - still never went up at all - and yet in another save it was over 4000 by the time I stopped. Something is triggering it to stop and not advance and I am not sure what that could be.

I added my 'me too' to the bug report and was really hoping we might see a patch today but that doesn't seem to be happening.

Thanks for the responses everyone - I don't think there is a way to correct it once you have the bug.