Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    August 17th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Fun little group Adam has formed. Hopefully all works as planned.

@Karababy52
    Wow. Busy body updating 140 Sims...lol! I like the ones you showed off. Will be fun to see the others as Cale and family run into them autonomously.
    Yeah, I believe @SoulGal7 was the one to mention it and shared a link?! Incest is really not Sims appropriate. :grimace: Not sure how they even missed that. I'm pretty excited to have D.J. and Paige heading off to Sulani soon. Have a few things in the works, having @permanentrose 's Robin making many appearances. I had D.J. using the "Everyday Extras Talent Agency". They only did commercials and tv shows. It was one of the lower two agencies.

August 18th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    I agree with Adam. Dayna best be looked after. I can see Darius bringing her over to his side and she spills the beans what Adam's plans are.

@SoulGal7
    Welcome back from your vacation. I hope you had a lot of fun!
    "Not just a better sense of smell, Dylan. But your hearing has also enhanced!" Dun, dun, dun! I hope it's not Morgan's scream. :open_mouth:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited August 2022
    *Updated my August 18th post above! Just a heads-up. Tomorrow we have last minute preparations for a wedding we're attending out of town on Saturday. We're staying with our daughters in a rental house and won't be back until Sunday. Possibly tomorrow's post and definitely Saturday's post will be just a daily post pic as a result and possibly Sunday as well, depending on what time we get back home.

Comments/replies coming up next. I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun22.jpg
    June 22: Inciting Cheers!

Special Appearances By: Cale Conrad ( @Karababy52 )
    Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. Inciting cheers to get 25 positive responses pretty much took all in-game day, and I didn't want to cheat through it. I took a few screenshots, but the daily image I chose made me chuckle the most if you just look at everyone. Plus, it features Cale Conrad!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited August 2022
    @SoulGal7
    Welcome back from vacation! Hope you had a great time! Absolutely love how Dylan woke up in the middle of the night being able to smell Morgan's perfume. I hope he finds her and it's not her screaming! o.O

@LegacySims2017
    Yeah, it was a lot of work, but it needed to be done. I'm sure we'll see a lot of them before the month is finished. :) I wonder why they haven't released a hot patch fix for something that serious yet. Must be tough for them to find what's causing it or something. I hope it's fixed asap! o.O Oh I bet you are excited for DJ & Paige in Sulani! I love that world so much, one of my Top Three favorites. :) Funny you should mention Robin. She showed up for what I believe is the first time this month in my most recent update. It'll be interesting to see how and why she shows up a lot in Sulani in your challenge. Ohhh, okay, good to know they only do television shows and commercials. I'll have to try to remember that the next time any of my Sims try to 'Get Famous.' Thanks for the tip! ;)

HAHA! Oh man, look at Cale in his StrangerVille hat, so funny! :D
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited November 2023
    June 16 - In The Middle Of The NIght - Part 2

dylan-and-the-moon-up-top.png
    Dylan heard the scream and knew it was her! Morgan was in trouble! He felt it. He smelled it. He just knew it.

Dylan shouted, "Morgan, I'm coming...Morgan...hang on...I'll be there...". Oh gosh, he had to find her...

UNDER-THE-MOON-SEARCHING.png

In the middle of the night
    You call my name
    I'm yours to tame
    In the middle of the night...whoa...

He ran down the road and over a bridge into the forest. Oh plum! Did she...did she somehow stumble onto that lone werewolf's house? Oh my plumbobs! Is she there? Did the werewolf attack her?

jogging-towards-morgan.png

Dylan narrowed his eyes and started to get angry. If that werewolf somehow hurt her...Dylan would make him pay...

better-angry-dylan.png

He came to the signposts and then he saw a lone figure standing there.

he-saw-her-rev.png

The sim was holding a stick in their hand as if they were defending themselves. Dylan knew it was Morgan before she even turned around.

oh-gosh-its-her.png

SCARED-MORGAN.png

Dylan: "Morgan! Oh my gosh, Morgan! It's me...Dylan...I heard...oh my gosh...how did you...?"

But before he could finish, Morgan had dropped the stick, turned around and came running towards him.

THEY-SEE-EACH-OTHER.png

Morgan: "Oh Dylan...Dylan...I can't believe it's you...oh my gosh...I saw something...but you scared it away and it went into the woods...Dylan...I was so frightened...oh gawd...I can't believe it's really you..."

OH-GAWD-DYLAN-ITS-YOU.png

Dylan held her in his arms and stroked her hair, "Shhh....shhh....it's alright...I'm here now...you're safe...oh gosh...I've missed you, Morgan...I have missed you so much..."

MORGAN-ITS-YOU.png

Morgan seemed to cling to him, "How...how did you get away? Wolfgang and I saw them take you...we couldn't stop them...oh Dylan...it was the worst night I've ever had..."

MORGAN-ITS-ALRIGHT-ITS-OK.png

Morgan suddenly started to cry and Dylan held her close to him again.

Dylan: "It's alright, Morgan. I escaped. I jumped off the truck and ended up here. I'm here now and we're together...that's all that matters. And...oh Morgan...I have so much to tell you. I found my mother...she lives here..."

Morgan: "Your mother is here? The one who deserted you...?"

Dylan: "Yes...but she didn't desert me...oh it's just too much to tell....but we need to get you out of here. This place isn't safe. Are you alright...are you hurt...are you injured?"

MORGAN-ARE-YOU-HURT-ARE-YOU-INJURED.png

Morgan wiped at her eyes, "No, I'm fine...my arm hurts a bit...I must have scratched it on a branch in the woods...I was running...I thought something was chasing me...I think I fell...I can't remember..."

Dylan: "Okay...don't worry, I'll find the first aid kit and apply a dressing. How did you get here Morgan? How did you find this place?"

i-was-on-my-waqy-to-strangerville.png

Morgan: "I was on my way to Strangerville. Wolfgang and I figured that is where they were taking you. Wolfgang went ahead because I had to arrange a delay of my Selvadora internship with my professor. So, Wolfgang's got a place there...and I followed...but the tire on my car blew and I drove into a gas station, but it was closed. I thought I saw a light through the woods and started walking towards it...figured someone could help me...and that's how I ended up here..."

thank-goodness-for-flat-tires.png

Dylan smiled at her: "Thank goodness for flat tires...it's just so incredible that it happened here..."

morgan-looks-at-phone.png

Morgan: "I should...I should call Wolfgang and let him know what happened...." she said as she took out her phone.

no-cell-service-morgan.png

Dylan put his hand on it, "I'm sorry, Morgan...there's no cell service here. We'll have to try and contact him another way..."

Dylan pulled out a cap from his pocket and placed it on his head. It was getting colder and they should start moving. Morgan looked up at him then and Dylan was caught off-guard at how beautiful she looked in the moonlight. He tenderly touched her face and looked into her eyes.

is-it-you-morgan-it-is-rally-you.png

Dylan: "Is this a dream, Morgan? Are you real? Is it really you?" he asked looking at her again, "You...you helped me. Morgan...you helped me break the Kiss Curse and I've waited so long to do this..." he said and didn't hesitate to press his lips against hers and kiss her longingly. Oh Plumb! How good it felt to kiss her...really kiss her. It was good...so very good.

kissing-at-gregs.png

They parted and Morgan looked at him a little breathlessly, "Wow! That was something..."

wow-some-kiss.png

Dylan was breathing heavily and being with her so close like this...oh geez...so many emotions were going through him, but he knew he desired her...wanted her...gah...and, yes, he wanted to be "with" her...

the-look-of-desire-dylan.png

...he couldn't deny he did and the way Morgan was looking at him, oh geez...did she...did she want him, too? Holy Plumbobs!

i-want-you-dylan.png

Dylan held Morgan in his arms and just gazed at her, thinking how lucky he was to have found her, and noticed her face looked a bit flushed.

Morgan: "So...um...are you...um...staying somewhere nearby...?"

the-way-she-looked-at-him.png

Dylan: "Yeah, I'm actually staying at my mother's house. We need to go there...come on. You can get washed up and.. I'll...I'll make you something to eat...it's not far..."

dylan-wants-morgan.png

Dylan took her hand in his and they headed down the path.

And under the moonlight, they stopped every so often to share a kiss together...

kissing-along-the-way.png

...many kisses together...

kissing-under-the-moon.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Song lyrics from the song, "Middle of the Night" by Elley Duhé, 2020.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    August - Day 19: "If I had a star for every time you brightened up my life, I'd be holding the galaxy..."

rmXgbaW.png

Notes

Cale baked a few cakes and cupcakes for the party with this one being the main cake. I picked this one for them because it seemed the most appropriate for Spellcasters and the fact they both love stargazing. Of course it has stars for a topper too. I would've loved a blue & green cake for them, which is their favorite colors, but there is no option for that in the wedding cakes they can make themselves. Oh well, it's all good, I love this cake for them anyway. I think it suits them as a couple. <3

Comments/replies coming up next. I hope y'all are having a fantastic day/night! :)
    @SoulGal7
    Oh man, poor Morgan being terrorized by Greg! I'm glad Dylan scared him away. She was brave trying to fight him off with a stick. I'm a little concerned how she says her arm hurts and she can't remember everything though. I hope she doesn't end up with 'Greg's Gift.' o.O Anyway, I'm so happy to see these two lovebirds together again. Of course they shared many, many kisses on the way back to his Mother's house. I bet if he were living there alone, perhaps he'd get his wish to 'be with' Morgan on this night. Ah well, another time I'm sure. ;)
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    August 19th: Leveling up

k195A1F.png
    I began our day with an energizing yoga session to get everyone pumped up and ready for today's training.

sfN4P0c.png

Eric and I then took turns with each trainee and had them practice their telepathy and hypnosis skills until they felt more confident in using them.

out252c.png
    Au96g8X.png

While the others were waiting for a turn to train we had them read copies of the Encyclopedia Vampirica to boost their understanding of Vampire Lore.

pP0FKwC.png

By mid-afternoon all of our students had graduated to the Minor Vampire status, so we called it a day and went to check out the new art and skill center that had just been built.

D0mykQy.png

Of course this was also the perfect time for them to practice their new hunting skills as well.

T3FoKrD.png

After everyone had fed, we spread out and explored the center.

I found a DJing room and brushed up on a skill I hadn't used for awhile before moving to another room to sing a little karaoke.

z2YZYql.png
    n0LQLEL.png

Londyn found a virtual gaming room and put her skills to the test...

MYOBB3A.png

Andy practiced his boxing before heading to the gym to shoot some hoops...

b2OAIGL.png
    IWl4rQT.png

Dayna found some thirsty plants and gave them all a good drink...

4cPDCGC.png

Callie did a little rock climbing...

CO6Ywc3.png

Omari pondered some chess moves...

6MxVnLv.png

and Eric practiced his debate.

CRpvJ4v.png

This center truly had something for everyone!

Eventually we all gravitated towards the basement gym where Andy and Londyn added to some murals that were being painted there.

XpyWgyw.png

I began a foosball game with Callie against Dayna and Londyn.

Rrhb011.png

They beat us soundly.

I then challenged the guys to a game while the girls tried their hands at painting.

y11fxTY.png

By the time we finished the sun was beginning to rise outside, so we returned back to the apartment to continue our training.
    August - Day 20: "Life is a flower of which love is the honey..."

FBIGVXb.png

Notes

Cale also created a wedding bouquet for Sandy as he'd intended to do for any formal wedding they might've had. Not sure if she'll actually throw it at the party, but at least she can hold it and I can get some sweet photos of them together with it. He also arranged a few other bouquets for decorations. They'll take everything to the factory with them for the party which will most likely happen this upcoming Monday and Tuesday since I'm sure it will end up being worthy of at least two updates.

Headed to bed now, I'll be back sometime Sunday. Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! <3
    June 16 - In The Middle Of The NIght - Part 3

kiss-under-the-moon-cover.png
    When they got there, Dylan called out to his mother, but she wasn't home. Then he saw the note on the table addressed to him saying that she was spending the night elsewhere to give him a chance to be alone with his thoughts.

COMING-HOME-CALLS-FOR-MOM.png

Dylan looked up at Morgan: "So, I guess we're alone in the house..."

READING-NOTE-FROM-MOTHER.png

Morgan came up to him then and put her arms around him and smiled, "Really? All alone?" she said drawing him in for a lingering kiss.

beautiful-kiss-between-morgqan-and-dylan.png

They parted and Dylan looked at her, "Morgan...geez...you have no idea what you do to me...but I...I need to tell you something..."

I-NEED-TO-TELL-YOU-SOMETHING-MORGAN-REV.png

Morgan: "And I need to tell you something, too..."

geez-so-in-love-holding-one-hand.png

Dylan: "Oh? What is it..."

Morgan: "The night you kissed me for the first time, I told you something, but I don't think you heard me...you were still under the curse...in a trance..."

Dylan: "You told me something? What was it?"

you-are-the-one-i-want.png

Morgan's eyes got misty: "I told you that I loved you, Dylan...it's true, I love you. I've loved you for such a long time. I was just scared to take that necklace off...I didn't know what I'd do if I lost you. I love you so much, Dylan..." she said tears streaming down her face.

BUT-YOU-WERE-IN-A-TRANCE.png

Dylan: "Oh Morgan...I know...I understand...I love you, too. You're the only one I've ever wanted, and I've been going crazy thinking that I might never see you again..."

Morgan: "Well, I'm here now..."

caress-cheek-dylan.png

Dylan caressed her face, wiping away a tear, "Yes, you are...and I wanna show you how much I truly love you..." he said kissing her passionately.

hot-and-heavy-dylan.png

They parted for a moment and Morgan looked into his eyes, and it was like she gave him a sign.

dylan-i-want-to.png

And all thoughts of what Dylan wanted to tell her about that dormant wolf trait were forgotten. His only thought was being with her.

dylan-full-kiss.png

Morgan whispered to him, "Don't stop kissing me..."

wow-that-was-a-kiss.png

Dylan: "I won't..." he replied and kissed her again. He kissed her on the lips...

kiss-morgan-7.png

kiss-mprgan-5.png

...and then the neck and then...

dylan-kissing-her-neck.png

...crap...every part of him was on fire...

kiss-morgan-2.png

...and her scent...her scent was driving him wild...

passion-kiss-angled.png

hot-passion-look-dylan.png

They breathlessly pulled apart and somehow made it into the bedroom...

going-into-the-room.png

...and the kissing continued...

dont-stop-kissing-me.png

And there was no stopping what was going to happen between them.

half-dressed-hold-hands-shot.png

And the truth was, neither one of them really wanted to stop it either.

Nothing else mattered.

BLOW-A-KISS-MORGAN.png

This was finally their night to be "together".

dylan-on-bed-kissing-morgan.png

look-deeply-into-eyes.png
    Come, lay me down
    'Cause you know this
    'Cause you know this sound...

kiss-in-underwear.png

In the middle of the night,
    in the middle of the night

this-is-the-look-before-woohoo.png

Just call my name,
    I'm yours to tame

kissing-naked.png

a-kmowing-look.png

I'm wide awake,
    I crave your taste all night long

together-naked.png

'Til morning comes
    I'm getting what is mine,
    You gon' get yours, oh no oh

and-finally-woohoo-dylan-and-morgan.png

In the middle of the night, oh whoa...

woohoo-time-dylan-and-morgan-1st-time.png

woohoo-first-time.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan stirred slightly and opened his eyes and felt Morgan's warm body against him. He still couldn't believe it was her. Was this real or was he caught in some dream? Dylan smiled and watched her sleep. Gosh! She was beautiful. If this was a dream, he never wanted to wake up.

both-happy-in-love.png

He looked out the window and could see the moon shining on them. He slowly got up not wanting to disturb her and felt a sudden urge to go outside.

LOOKING-AT-MORGAN-IN-BED.png

He carefully opened the door and went on the outside deck. The air was cold and he could see his breath, but all he really saw was the moon high in the sky above him.

And there Dylan stood, under the moon's glow, feeling like he had never felt before and suddenly, he let out a howl. It felt good, like he was telling the Simworld that he had found her...and that Morgan was with him now...and that they were together.

he-howled.png

He heard a noise behind him and Morgan stood in the doorway wrapped in a towel.

Morgan: "Dylan, what are you doing out here? Did I just hear you howl at the moon?"

its-time-again.png

Dylan turned to look at her, "Yeah...I don't know why...but yeah, I think I just did..."

Morgan looked at him curiously, "Really?" she smirked, "Well...um...if you're all done...why don't you come back to bed..." she said walking towards him.

did-you-just-howl-at-the-moon.png

Dylan drew her close and closed his eyes for a moment inhaling her scent, "I don't need to be told twice..." he murmured huskily and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

come-back-to-bed.png

He felt her shiver, "Are you cold?"

Morgan nodded, "Just a bit..."

i-dont-think-you-have-to-ask-twice.png

Dylan: "Come on then, I know just how to warm you up..." he replied giving her a seductive wink as he led her back into the bedroom.

woohoo-it-was-wild.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Song lyrics from the song, "Middle of the Night" by Elley Duhé, 2020.

When I first heard this song, I got the idea for this chapter. The tune is rather haunting like someone has cast a spell, and the person who is under that spell hears someone calling their name and is drawn to them. Since reference has been made to the vanilla and coffee perfume that Morgan wears, and since werewolves have heightened senses, I thought that after getting drunk at the bar, Dylan would be awakened by a familiar scent and have no choice but to go and find the source of it, because he knows that somehow Morgan is there. And, of course, when he finds her, their feelings for each other cannot be denied. :kissing_heart:;):heart:

And so, finally, Dylan has his first woohoo.

For Dylan to do the howl, I used a cheat to temporarily turn him into a werewolf. Finding Morgan happens the night before the full moon.
    August 20th: Sparring practice

Today's Accomplishments:
    City Native
    - Introduce yourself to sims in 3 neighborhoods
    - Order food from food stalls 3 times
    - Reach level 3 in singing skill

WXMVvlx.png
    So no story today because I'm tired, but I took the trainees to the park to work on their sparring.

lRy5bW7.png

Adam and Eric sparred first to demonstrate, and Adam won.

3ZkUGJv.png

Then it was Andy and Omari's turn, with Omari winning (I forgot to delete Andy's dark form, woops!)

Jngk4LC.png

Londyn vs Dayna, with Londyn winning.

AerNmpA.png

Londyn vs Callie, with Callie winning.

G2Gwr9z.png

Callie vs Omari, and Omari wins this round!

TPGQUyp.png

Just for fun I had Adam and Omari spar, but of course Adam won that fight.

b3jwfQz.png
    KPwsJp3.png

As for the City Native aspiration, I think I've gotten as far as I can with it (other than use a bubble blower), because the Mischief and Hyjinks festival happened the day before Adam moved, and it won't appear again till the end of the month which won't leave enough time to finish the other aspiration levels before moving to Sulani. But I'll probably come back at a later time and catch the different festivals in future months when I need something to do. I kind of wanted Adam to kiss Kaori at the Romance festival anyways, so there's that.

edited August 2022
    Hi All! More comments coming tomorrow. Just going to chill for a bit. Have a great day/night everyone!

@Karababy52 -
    Episode 8 - Yes! Sandy and Cale got married at the Romance Festival! Woot! Oh, but, of course, she has a confession to make first about her and Joel. But, yeah, all is good...congrats to them both! :):heart:

Have fun at the wedding this weekend.

Love the photo of the cake that Cale made for the party and the beautiful arrangement that he did for Sandy.

@LegacySims2017 -
    June 17 - DJ looks pretty cool in that cowboy outfit.

June 18 - Ahh, too bad DJ didn't win an award at the Starlight Accolades.

June 19 - Nice to see DJ and Paige enjoying the fireplace.

June 20 - DJ is doing so well in all these productions, and looks super good in the Apocalypse.

June 21 - Oooh...DJ is going to be in a movie! Paige is rather excited! hehehe

June 22 - Fun times for DJ and special guest Cale.

So excited about the up-coming wedding!

@Ellupelluellu -
    Day 8 - Oh my gosh! Oona...do not repair things above your handiness skill. Geez!

Day 8 AGAIN! lol - Great shot of Oona snowboarding with the gondola in the background! Fab! Love that she got a tent already and she also has a nice garden.

@RememberJoy - Aug 20
    That's a pretty scary cover photo! Adam looks so good in his new outfit. And, of course, kiss Kaori at the Romance Festival...now that's a sweet goal :)
    edited August 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun23.jpg
    June 23: Captain Sigma!

Gig 7
    Movie: Captain Sigma: Olympus Landing
    Synopsis: When evil creeps out into the night with nefarious intentions, it is up to Captain Sigma (Dash Joseph Faireborn) to save the day. With the iconic photoblade, Captain Sigma uses super strength and superior intelligence to handle all the challenges a super villain (Genesis Elkins) can come up with.

dj-06-227.jpg
    dj-06-228.jpg
    dj-06-229.jpg
    dj-06-230.jpg
    dj-06-231.jpg
    dj-06-232.jpg
    dj-06-233.jpg
    dj-06-234.jpg
    dj-06-235.jpg
    dj-06-236.jpg
    dj-06-237.jpg
    dj-06-238.jpg
    dj-06-239.jpg
    dj-06-240.jpg
    dj-06-241.jpg
    dj-06-242.jpg
    dj-06-243.jpg
    dj-06-244.jpg
    dj-06-245.jpg
    dj-06-246.jpg
    dj-06-247.jpg
    dj-06-248.jpg
    dj-06-249.jpg
    dj-06-250.jpg
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    August 19th Comments:

@Karababy52
    I hope Cale runs into some of his other children he doesn't know about that look like him a lot and he thinks it is Joe or C.J. :lol:

I have a small story arc for Sulani that will involve Robin. The Aspiration to complete will be very easy to get done. I haven't played around with merfolk yet, so this will be fun.
    That is one fancy looking wedding cake. I thought about our stargazing comments to each other when I saw that. It definitely fits them. Makes me excited now to see what I can make for D.J. and Paige's upcoming wedding.

@SoulGal7
    Aww, what a nice reunion with Dylan and Morgan. So many kisses gonna happen! :lol: Now he gets to take his girlfriend home to meet his mom. :mrgreen:

@RememberJoy
    I like how they all got some free time in between training and reading. I can see how that will keep them motivated. Nothing but vampire training all day long will drive them all batty. See what I did there? :joy:

August 20th Comments:

@Karababy52
    That's a pretty bouquet. Kinda sorta matched the cake.

@SoulGal7
    Hmm. I don't think going into the lake will matter. I have a feeling Dylan will automatically turn into a werewolf on the night of the full moon. As much as he and Morgan are getting their "bow chika wow wow" on :joy: He better snap out of it and think about what his mother told him. And he needs to let Morgan know.
    I had a lot of fun with D.J. in all these commercials and tv shows. Going to kind of miss it when my July starts. I still may have him jump into the career now and then to do some gigs. I am looking forward to the wedding as well. Dylan will definitely be a guest and he'll have his +1 with him. :wink::wink:

@RememberJoy
    Nice sparring matches. I bet Adam was a bit happy to win against Eric.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member

Past week has been very busy irl, sorry not capable for comments, but I have totally read all from vampire mentoring to beautiful wedding cakes and bouquets , awakening werebeast senses, sweet reunion to a movie scene of the action film I call "Captain Rooster" :D

In short , I try to say I have read all awesome updates, and try to make few next updates in next 24hours :)

<3<3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun24.jpg
    June 24: Signing Autographs!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. I was thinking of a daily post for D.J. and this kid autonomously came up and asked D.J. for an autograph. I figured that was good enough and pretty cool an NPC Sim came up and asked rather than forcing D.J. to go signing autographs like I had him do at an earlier time.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited August 2022
    August 21st: One takes the lead

VmhWTSV.png
    No story again today, but I'll share some pictures.

Started the day with some training.

qsouiEB.png

Callie is the first and only one today to reach the Prime Vampire level, so she helps out with the training.

lcURC5b.png

Then it was back to the skill center to have a little fun.

7e0Dn3x.png
    ooLcEW4.png
    VzZrqgN.png
    IkiPoj6.png

And finally back to the park after dark to continue sparring practice.

uv78VnO.png
    2fw13VP.png
    t7AWRXZ.png

Of course Callie won this round being a rank higher than the rest.

BwZu6q3.png
    edited August 2022
    June 17 - The Cursed Bite

morgan-was-attackd-by-greg.png
    Dylan was the first to get up. He had heard a noise in the kitchen and figured his mother was home. He quickly dressed, opened the bedroom door and saw her in the kitchen cooking.

dylan-awake-in-am.png

Chiara: "Good morning, Dylan. I hope that you had a good sleep and a chance to think about things. Today is the full moon..."

Dylan: "Hey Mom. Yeah, I've thought about things and I know it's a full moon tonight. But things have kind of changed since we last saw each other. Because last night...I found her..."

mother-making-breakfast.png

Chiara: "Found who, Dylan?"

found-who-dylan.png

Dylan: "Morgan. She's here. Her car got a flat near here. It's all kind of surreal...but...well...she was in the woods...and I found her...and...um...I brought her back here...and...um...today I was going to go with her to her car...and I'm going to leave with her..."

staring-eac-other-down-mom-and-dylan.png

Chiara looked at him, "I see. So...you were just walking in the woods last night...how did you just find her?"

Dylan massaged his neck, "Well, it's kind of weird, really...I had gone to the Grimtooth Bar and had a few drinks and came back here and fell asleep...and then I woke up...and I smelled her perfume...I don't know how...but I smelled it...and I knew she was here...and I went looking for her..."

DYLAN-TALKING-TO-MOTHER.png

Chiara looked surprised, "You smelled her perfume? Where exactly did you find her Dylan?"

YOU-SMELLED-HER-PERFUME.png

Dylan: "She was near that lone werewolf's house..."

Chiara: "That is quite a distance from here...but you smelled her perfume?"

dont-say-anything-mother-i-know-what-your-thinking.png

Dylan: "Mom, don't look at me like that...it means nothing. I've been thinking about her a lot lately...and...maybe it was how the wind was blowing. Anyway, I ran everywhere looking for her and then I heard her scream..."

Chiara: "Oh gosh! Dylan...is she hurt?"

was-she-hurt.png

Dylan: "Oh dang! I meant to bandage her arm. She told me she had scraped it against a branch and fell, but she couldn't remember. I should have done it last night, but we...um...well, seeing her again...we...um...had a lot of catching up to do..." Dylan trailed off looking embarrassed. Oh gosh, how could he tell his mother that he had "been" with Morgan last night?

Chiara looked at Dylan closely, "It's alright Dylan...you don't have to explain. I can understand what an impact it must have been seeing her again...and here, of all places. Well, hopefully she will be up soon so I can administer some first aid to her scrapes."

you-need-to-tell-her-dylan.png

And just as Chiara finished speaking, the door to the bedroom opened and out stepped Morgan.

HERE-S-MORGAN.png

Dylan turned to look at her and was thankful that she was dressed. Of course, if it had been just the two of them, he wouldn't have minded what she had or didn't have on. He went over to her and kissed her gently on the cheek.

Morgan looked at Dylan and then at the woman who was standing there and felt a bit embarrassed.

this-is-morgan-mom.png

Dylan held her hand firmly in his, "Morgan, this is my mother, Chiara Healy. Mom, this is Morgan Fyres...the sim I told you about..."

sul-sul-all.png

Morgan walked up to Chiara smiling and extended her hand in greeting, and when she did, Dylan saw Morgan's arm for the first time.

Chiara saw Morgan's arm, too. She looked from Morgan to Dylan, and then suddenly let out a gasp, "She's been bitten..."

shes-been-bitten-rev.png

Morgan looked confused, "Bitten? What do you mean? Is it about my arm? I just....I just scratched it in the forest on a branch. I'm sure it will be fine once it's cleaned and bandaged..."
    painful-bite-morgan.png

Chiara shook her head, "No, I'm afraid not, Morgan. I've seen that before...it's not a scratch. Dylan said he found you in the woods. Were you attacked? Did something bite you?"

Morgan looked at Dylan, "I...I thought something was chasing me in the woods...I fell...and I think I might have passed out for a bit because I woke up in the grass. I don't remember...I think I just ran into a branch and scraped my arm...it just hurts a lot..."

she-said-her-arm-is-fine.png

Dylan looked at his mother, "Mom...you heard her...she just scraped it...I'll get the first aid kit and bandage it for her...and then we'll have some breakfast together...and then Morgan and I will go and change the tire on her car and we are leaving..."

Chiara looked at Dylan, "You didn't tell her, did you Dylan? You didn't tell her where she was or what we are or what will happen to you... Did you, Dylan?"

you-did-tell-her-did-you.png

Morgan looked at both of them confused, "What's...what's going on? What are you talking about?"

what-do-you-mean-a-werewolf.png

Chiara: "Do you want to tell her Dylan or should I?"

so-you-want-me-to-tell-her.png

Dylan closed his eyes to block out what was happening. He opened them again to see Morgan staring at him.

Morgan: "Dylan...talk to me...what do I need to know? What is going to happen to you?"

MORGAN-VERY-SAD.png

Dylan swallowed hard, "Morgan...this may be hard for you to believe, but this town...Moonwood Mill...is an abandoned lumber town...and the residents of this town are all...oh gosh....they are all...werewolves..."

oh-gosh-morgan-i-never-meant-this-to-happen.png

Morgan: "What? Werewolves? But that's just a fable...right? I mean you're Mom...she doesn't look like a werewolf..."

what-d-you-mean.png

Chiara shook her head, "I am a werewolf, Morgan. I am in my sim form now, but tonight...tonight the whole town will transform. It is our curse. We can't prevent it from happening on a full moon. So, I'm afraid it's true. And it appears that you were bitten by a werewolf last night..."

Morgan: "I was bitten by a werewolf? And that means what?"

it-means-you-will-be-a-werewolf.png

Chiara spoke quietly, "It means that tonight at the full moon, you will transform into a werewolf yourself. Just like Dylan will transform because of his dormant wolf trait..."

im-what.png

Morgan turned to Dylan: "What? A dormant wolf trait? What...what does that mean? Dylan...are you...are you a werewolf? You never told me...you never said a word..."

Dylan: "Morgan...I'm not a werewolf...and I just...look...I just found out about this myself. I didn't even know I had this um...trait..."

MORGAN-I-CAN-EXPLAIN.png

Morgan: "I...I think I need some air..." she said and walked towards the front door.

i-have-to-get-some-air.png

Chiara looked sadly at Dylan, "Dylan, you need to tell her..."

dylan-is-angry-looking-at-his-mom.png

Dylan looked angrily at Chiara, but nodded his head and headed outside to where Morgan was sitting with her head buried in her hands.

please-morgan-i-love-you.png

Dylan sat down beside her: "Morgan...can we...can we talk...please...I wanted to tell you last night about this dormant trait...but...I...I was overcome by seeing you again...and...oh gosh...please tell me this won't change things between us...because I love you Morgan...no matter what happens..."

im-scared-dylan-rev.png

Morgan sobbing quietly, "I love you too, but I'm scared Dylan..."

Dylan took her hands in his, "Morgan...I'll be here for you...I won't let anything happen to you..."

im-scared-dylan.png

Morgan: "But you heard your mother...I am going to transform...tonight...into a frikin' werewolf..."

im-going-to-turn-into-a-werewolf.png

Dylan suddenly remembered a conversation he had at the Grimtooth Bar, "Morgan...listen...I know of someone who can help us. There's an antidote before you transform...and we have to go to the Grimtooth Bar and see Celene. Come on, let's go now. It'll be alright..."

Morgan looked at Dylan, "But what about you, Dylan? Are you going to...are you going to change tonight? What does that dormant wolf trait mean? Please talk to me Dylan..."

but-what-about-you-dylan-will-you-change.png

Dylan looked into her eyes, "I will Morgan...I'll tell you everything, but right now we have to get to the Grimtooth Bar and get that antidote...we need to get you cured..."

dontr-worry-lets-go.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

What really happened to Morgan that night, however, she has no recollection of being bitten.

oh-gosh-greg-and-morgan.png

morgan-is-scared.png

greg-and-morgan-fight-with-greg-being-mean.png

he-got-her.png

morgans-face-when-he-bites-her.png

greg-bites-morgan.png

and-its-done.png

And there lies poor Morgan, bitten and passed out in the grass.

greg-won-the-fight.png

When a sim provokes Greg, they get into a fight and get werebies. If they communicate successfully with Greg, they can ask for Greg's gift, which is the cursed bite.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on

Oona Medicci, day 9

2dy2Iuh.png
    WkSmq9c.png
    okay, no climbing gear here... computer then.. just you dont have any..
    xwkOSc2.png
    but library has!
    laIMllC.png
    really , builder of the place made sure none of computers are actually working.. just placed with moo where them look pretty.. DUH!
    trnSSK8.png
    T44oQVS.png
    Finally I found the one I fixed earlier for Sean, climbing gear bought.

Sean will be still in school...
    X14hxyS.png
    ... lets fish and wait. Not surprised to see Joel there.

Then i realised it was Thursday afternoon, if they go to mountain now, they need to hurry.. as if they stay on top over night in cabin, i know Oona is fine, but Sean, as not playable, will leave for school.
    Okay, you go at weekend then. you keep fishing, you need money for next place.

m4vQWVU.png
    After fishing few hours, she needed to pee so badly , we went to bar.
    SAlIlfc.png
    First, do your thing...
    TQJyZ61.png
    then eat
    honestly, do i have anyone else in my game than Hunter bros :D

iykQ6WL.png
    Oona: "not my job to listen their argument"
    Joel: "right, come bowling with me?"
    eQnV05H.png
    other team was new group of teens from Copperdale, maybe at holiday here.

ThlafvG.png
    Oona: "You know how to play?"
    Joel: "Sure hey, I have learned a trick or 2 in past centuries.."
    Oona:"Oh yes , vampire, all here seems to be. BUT MUST BE TOUGH FOR MEMORY TO REMEMBER ALL THINGS FROM SO LONG AGO .. "
    Joel:"nah, easy, Melody, you have seeN her, made me one."
    6dXbGRP.png
    Oona:"Oh, interesting, I have seen her fishing. How did it happen?"
    Joel:"It did at... funny thing ... now when iI think about it.. I dont remember, it is all so fuzzy.."
    Oona:"Oh, but you do remember how to bowl? or is it too fuzzy?"
    TOUCHE

2dy2Iuh.png
    GOOD START! But then i had refresh bug , caused by other old outdated mod, something that finally broke, I see, bowling related.
    as result Joel left, tried with Oona again after reoved the mod that all work fine :)

August - Day 21: "There's no place more delightful than one's own fireplace..."

e89MKXd.png

Notes

Yay! I made it! We just got home about an hour ago. I'll get started on catching up with comments/replies. Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend, I know we did. <3
    @SoulGal7
    Ohhh, well now, Dylan's Mom is conveniently gone for the night! ;) I'm so glad these two finally got to be together. And yes, his first time, which seems so surreal considering all he's been through this year. I kept thinking he was with Kaori before, but nope. Bummer he didn't tell her beforehand though. o.O Love how he howled at the moon later.

Then we find out what really happened to Morgan the next day. I had a feeling that's what happened, but her arm wasn't glowing red so...but I'm guessing you either edited that out or waited until after they'd been together to make that part happen. Don't blame Morgan for being so scared. I'm afraid Celene won't be able to help her if she asked for Greg's gift. That cure is only for werebies, but I don't think Dylan understands Morgan doesn't have that. We shall see, maybe for story purposes you'll say she does have werebies and is cured. I guess we'll see soon! Great two chapters! <3

P.S. Gawd, Dylan sure is fit now! o.O He looks fantastic!

Thanks for the Congrats on their marriage! Glad you like the cake and bouquet too. Oh yeah, we had a great time. :)

@LegacySims2017
    Oh man, Captain Sigma! hehe Another one neither Essa or Cale did during their time in DSV. Looks like it was lots of fun for DJ! I agree with Ellu's comment calling him Captain Rooster too. hehe Great update and Congrats to DJ for his Accolades nomination!

I hope he does too! He's bound to since there's so many of the them running around in the worlds! o.O

Ohhh, it has to do with Mermaids and Robin. I should've known. hehe Can't wait to see what happens! ;)

Thanks about the cake, obviously I agree! There is a wide selection of cakes to choose from, that one just seemed to fit them the most. :) I can't wait to see what you pick for DJ & Paige's wedding! <3

Yeah, the bouquet selections wasn't near as big as the cakes. That was the best I could do with the limited choices. At least it's got blue and green in it. hehe

So cute how that boy asked for DJ's autograph! He looks so thrilled to get it! Very cool! :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Totally understand about being busy, that was me the last couple days or so. No worries and thanks for reading! :)

Great idea about putting some computers in a library for Sean and Oona to access! Well, after you made them accessible that is. :) Great idea having them climb over the weekend instead of during the week. It does seem like the Hunter Boys are everywhere eh? hehe

Kind of cool the Copperdale teens were at the bowling alley. Ah, that's right! All the Hunter Boys are vampires! In your game anyway. Just Josh in mine. :) HAHA Love Oona asking if he can remember how to bowl if he can't remember how he was turned. hehe

Oh no! Dangit! You got the refresh bug! I've heard of others getting that one, so far *knock on wood* I haven't had it and I hope I never do. Glad you figured out what outdated Mod was making it happen though. Also glad you were able to redo Oona's day. :) Bummer Joel left though. Ah well...
    August 21st Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    "Captain Rooster"! :joy:
    I hope Oona did well at bowling. Was fun to see Joel around. First fishing and then the bar. Was nice of him to go bowling with Oona. Looking forward to her mountain excursion with Sean. :smile:

@RememberJoy
    Looks like Callie is the more focused of the group. She's definitely in it to win it. Hope she brings that to the table when it's time to confront Darius and gang!

@SoulGal7
    Wow. Now that's a plot twist. Morgan's been bitten by a Greg, the lone werewolf.

@Karababy52
    So, I know the point of view is from inside the fireplace looking out, but it looks like the table is on fire and Cale and Sandy are enjoy watching it burn. :joy:
    I laugh at @Ellupelluellu 's comment as well. It was funny. I had fun with the actions. I think the sword fight was my favorite. Yeah, D.J. gets to learn about mermaids soon. He's still a spellcaster as well. Going to check the hybrid mod and see if it's been updated. If so, will try and see if he can be both a spellcaster and merman. If not, I'll just secretly remove his spellcasting abilities. The second child in the background came over oogle over meeting a celebrity, too. But he didn't ask for an autograph. He did faint, though. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @Karababy52 ,
    thank you for understanding :) I hope the wedding went well? Now i mean irl one :D
    Love that pic of the day, nice illusion with the fire :)
    @LegacySims2017 ,
    hehe, in Finnish, it sounds better, that Captain Rooster, it almost rimes :D
    yes i want Oona to mountaintop asap, i so want to say goodbye to thus world. I move right after aspiration is done, not waitng a month or like that, hoping to catch up.

Oona Medicci, day 10

tmF80bN.png

P9dgxyv.png
    hehe, indeed almost all others but Sean and Oona are some kind of occults. Sandra (Hunter too, Josh's wife in my game) and Jon going in the bar after Joel left.

tmF80bN.png
    both agreed to play... I hope they can tolerate moody Oona :D

moRFbst.png
    oh i forgot Sandra was a celeb too, runs in family.

tJ9k176.png
    they did saw you, sorry.

rpmgrGC.png
    this time all went well, no resetting bugs or jumps.

NECmqpG.png
    Sean? have you lost weight?

kvHbu2b.png
    i know, tired..
    guGZ6lT.png
    just do homework first, you go school tomorrow. rabbit hole one, even so i am tempted to join her, but, not yet.

ZXUX7wQ.png
    good night

EqUPg2o.png
    KCRFrV0.png
    'gardening, and school... after school, if mood good, to the mountain!

Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun25.jpg
    June 25: Starlight Accolades!

dj-06-251.jpg
    dj-06-252.jpg

dj-06-253.jpg
    dj-06-254.jpg

dj-06-255.jpg
    dj-06-256.jpg

dj-06-257.jpg
    dj-06-258.jpg

dj-06-259.jpg
    dj-06-260.jpg

dj-06-261.jpg

Side Note:
    Bummer. D.J. should have won an award for his braveness of putting on a hero in a rooster costume. :joy: He won two Accolade awards however in his acting career. And he's already won his best award, already. :blush:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top