Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    Hello my name is Mikayla I am Austalian my favourite colour: Pink and Purple my favourite sims games: Sims 3 nice to meet you!

Hello @Mikayla_Rose_Graham :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Pink and purple are lovely colours. It will soon be Springtime in Australia, which will bring warmer weather for you.
    It is very nice that you are enjoying playing Sims 3. Simming is fun!
    Happy simming! :)
    Luna10 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Luna10 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been enjoying playing Sims 3 for nearly 3 years and it is very special that it was your sister who encouraged you to play the game :)
    > It is lovely that you are a writer. Writing lets us express our creativity in written form.
    > Reading a good book makes time pass very quickly! Disney is great!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much @rosemow :) I want to be a writer when I'm older.

You’re welcome :)
  • MoorsVampMoorsVamp Posts: 5 New Member
    I probably should have first posted here but this thread wasnt really too visible

Hi Im Brooke NB Femme leaning She/They pronouns
    I played sims 2 as a kid but had to quit cause parents went on a weird no technology spree.
    Now that I'm a somewhat grown up and mature individual I broke the rules by getting a laptop and the sims 4
    I been obsessed with vampires and occults due to my parents trying to scare me with fairytales (if anything they made the obsession worse) and mostly even bought sims 4 because I heard occults were a bit better in it.
    MoorsVamp wrote: »
    I probably should have first posted here but this thread wasnt really too visible

Hi Im Brooke NB Femme leaning She/They pronouns
    I played sims 2 as a kid but had to quit cause parents went on a weird no technology spree.
    Now that I'm a somewhat grown up and mature individual I broke the rules by getting a laptop and the sims 4
    I been obsessed with vampires and occults due to my parents trying to scare me with fairytales (if anything they made the obsession worse) and mostly even bought sims 4 because I heard occults were a bit better in it.

Hello @MoorsVamp :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 when a child, and now after a break you are back simming again and playing Sims 4. Many simmers enjoy having vampires,werewolves and spellcasters in their games.
    Heya I'm Eleonora.

I've been playing the Sims games since 2008, it's been a long time and I've enjoyed every second and every new game that's come out. I started with the Sims 3 and now I'm always on the Sims 4.
    I enjoy creating Sims and building. I do gameplay as well but I own a big business and should technically be doing that all day but Sims is more fun lmao.

In my free time I read fantasy adventure books and watch comedy shows on Netflix.

And that is me :)

Hello @EleonoraDamora :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely that you have been simming since 2008. You have enjoyed creating many sims households over the time and building homes for them to live in. Simming is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    Simming would be great for you to have a restful break from the stresses of running your business.
  • plumsiebobplumsiebob Posts: 37 Member
    Hi everybody!

My name is Faye. I've been playing The Sims since 2001, and have so many fond memories thanks to it. My mom and I used to build houses together a lot back then. I've kind of drifted into more gameplay now, although I tend to get stuck in CAS a lot, #perfectionist. I think The Sims became a special interest for me, as it let me escape into a world that was easier for me to understand and control. It's hard for me to understand and deal with people and society, so The Sims became one of my escapes.

Besides The Sims, I enjoy reading and writing, hanging out with my cat, and watching YouTube. Among other things. I'm getting back into translating mods for The Sims 4, and I'd like to get into modding as well.

But, like I said, I love reading, so if you have any tips on some SimLit, I'm all ears! I'd love to fill my Tumblr feed (although anything's welcome) with some goodies. My favorite genres are Sci-Fi and fantasy, preferably sprinkled with some adventure and romance. And LGBTQ+ representation is always welcome.

River. Any pronouns are fine, but I mainly go by they/them. Neurodivergent, cat parent, tea addict. Occult and berry sim SimLit.

aTuIcL0.png
    Hi everybody!

My name is Faye. I've been playing The Sims since 2001, and have so many fond memories thanks to it. My mom and I used to build houses together a lot back then. I've kind of drifted into more gameplay now, although I tend to get stuck in CAS a lot, #perfectionist. I think The Sims became a special interest for me, as it let me escape into a world that was easier for me to understand and control. It's hard for me to understand and deal with people and society, so The Sims became one of my escapes.

Besides The Sims, I enjoy reading and writing, hanging out with my cat, and watching YouTube. Among other things. I'm getting back into translating mods for The Sims 4, and I'd like to get into modding as well.

But, like I said, I love reading, so if you have any tips on some SimLit, I'm all ears! I'd love to fill my Tumblr feed (although anything's welcome) with some goodies. My favorite genres are Sci-Fi and fantasy, preferably sprinkled with some adventure and romance. And LGBTQ+ representation is always welcome.

Hello @puripertapa :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2001. You wouldn’t have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the years creating sims, building homes and seeing what happened in the lives of your sims in-game. It is lovely that your mother was a simmer also and that you built homes together :)
    Reading is a great way of spending time through the day. When reading a good book, time passes very quickly as we want to keep reading to see what happens next!
  • Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    Hello! I have been playing sims since 2015, The first sims game I played was the sims 3. I love writing stories and making fun characters. My favorite household is probably... any of the large households! Like, the Bunch household! But all of them are fun to play with. I love to write my own stories about my character and I like to read others stories too! Well, that is all. Hope everyone has an amazing day!!
  • plumsiebobplumsiebob Posts: 37 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @puripertapa :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since 2001. You wouldn’t have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the years creating sims, building homes and seeing what happened in the lives of your sims in-game. It is lovely that your mother was a simmer also and that you built homes together :)
    > Reading is a great way of spending time through the day. When reading a good book, time passes very quickly as we want to keep reading to see what happens next!

Thank you so much @rosemow , I'm looking forward to joining the community and getting to know fellow simmers!

River. Any pronouns are fine, but I mainly go by they/them. Neurodivergent, cat parent, tea addict. Occult and berry sim SimLit.

aTuIcL0.png
    Hello! I have been playing sims since 2015, The first sims game I played was the sims 3. I love writing stories and making fun characters. My favorite household is probably... any of the large households! Like, the Bunch household! But all of them are fun to play with. I love to write my own stories about my character and I like to read others stories too! Well, that is all. Hope everyone has an amazing day!!

Hello @Simexpert123 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and enjoy creating characters to write stories about. It is enjoyable seeing what happens in the lives of our sims as we play the game. It is fun reading the stories of the sims households of fellow simmers. When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums and post your stories there
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @puripertapa :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since 2001. You wouldn’t have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the years creating sims, building homes and seeing what happened in the lives of your sims in-game. It is lovely that your mother was a simmer also and that you built homes together :)
    > Reading is a great way of spending time through the day. When reading a good book, time passes very quickly as we want to keep reading to see what happens next!

Thank you so much @rosemow , I'm looking forward to joining the community and getting to know fellow simmers!

You’re welcome :)
  • MissRoxanne123MissRoxanne123 Posts: 19 Member
    Hello! My name is Roxanne and have been here for years and didn't realize I never created an account, whoops, but I'm here now. :D

I have been playing since Sims 1 when I was around 5/6 years old. I was only able to play the tutorial, or else my sims would die all the time. I didn't know how to save, so I started over every time I started up the game haha. I loved it.

I have played Sims 2 and Sims 3. I am now mainly playing Sims 4 and Animal Crossing New Horizons :) I also love reading fanfiction and enjoy taking care of cats - also cats in the animal shelter.

Nice to meet you!
    Hello! My name is Roxanne and have been here for years and didn't realize I never created an account, whoops, but I'm here now. :D

I have been playing since Sims 1 when I was around 5/6 years old. I was only able to play the tutorial, or else my sims would die all the time. I didn't know how to save, so I started over every time I started up the game haha. I loved it.

I have played Sims 2 and Sims 3. I am now mainly playing Sims 4 and Animal Crossing New Horizons :) I also love reading fanfiction and enjoy taking care of cats - also cats in the animal shelter.

Nice to meet you!

Hello @MissRoxanne123 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely that you have been simming since Sims 1 and started simming when a child :) You would have lots of special memories of fun times spent simming as a part of your life as you were growing up <3
    It is very caring of you to look after cats in the animal shelter. You would also be enjoying having cats as a part of your sims households
  • DaniRMDaniRM Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I am Danielle and I have enjoyed the Sims since day 1! My son was 7 years old in 2000....yup! I was a young Momma and now he is 29 as of last month! I have had every single game since, even star wars because I seriously do not want to break my trend, new game means new stuff! I am in the process of starting a blog that will include Sims 4 stuff on it. I am looking for other bloggers to share WordPress woooes with. Naw...I'm having a blast setting up my site! I do like to be with like-minded folks and since Sims is my life....therefore I belong here LOL
    DaniRM wrote: »
    Hi! I am Danielle and I have enjoyed the Sims since day 1! My son was 7 years old in 2000....yup! I was a young Momma and now he is 29 as of last month! I have had every single game since, even star wars because I seriously do not want to break my trend, new game means new stuff! I am in the process of starting a blog that will include Sims 4 stuff on it. I am looking for other bloggers to share WordPress woooes with. Naw...I'm having a blast setting up my site! I do like to be with like-minded folks and since Sims is my life....therefore I belong here LOL

Hello @DaniRM :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 was released and have had every game that has been released. You would have lots of special memories of fun times spent simming over the years, and all the households you have played.
    It is exciting that you are setting up your own Sims 4 blog! :) I hope it goes well.
  • Alwayzboredkid15Alwayzboredkid15 Posts: 8 New Member
    Hello! I go by Michi using she/her pronouns.

Long time simmer first time poster. I don't know what else to say, but glad to be here!
    Hello! I go by Michi using she/her pronouns.

Long time simmer first time poster. I don't know what else to say, but glad to be here!

Hello @Alwayzboredkid15 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for a long time. You would have enjoyed spending many happy times simming and seeing what happened next in the lives of your sims. Simming is fun!
  • BlackGirl73BlackGirl73 Posts: 66 Member
    Hi!

I'm Angie, I'm playing since Sims2 and with Sims4, my daughter is also playing.
    As I mentioned in other thread, I'm a wheelie and functional wheelchairs are a big dream of mine.
    Mostly, I build houses and at the moment, I wanna fill every lot with an own creation.
    Hi!

I'm Angie, I'm playing since Sims2 and with Sims4, my daughter is also playing.
    As I mentioned in other thread, I'm a wheelie and functional wheelchairs are a big dream of mine.
    Mostly, I build houses and at the moment, I wanna fill every lot with an own creation.

Hello @BlackGirl73 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 2 and it is special that your daughter is a simmer also :) You would enjoy chatting about The Sims and houses that you build or sims that you play.
    Having functional wheelchairs would be great in the game!
    Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is a great way of expressing our creativity and have fun at the same time. I hope that your plan to fill all the lots goes well.
  • DanMcKinneyDanMcKinney Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello all,
    My name is Dan and I had an idea for a career option in the sims. I was thinking of a professional dancer Career or if you wanted the other side become a stripper sorry if this isn’t allowed just an ide.
    Hello @DanMcKinney :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    When you are a full member and can start new threads, you could start a new thread in the Sims 4 Ideas Corner section of the forums and post your ideas there .
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explains about it.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978073/new-members-guide-welcome-to-the-forums#latest
    Happy simming :)
  • jillybujillybu Posts: 7 New Member
    Sul sul!

I'm jillibu! I've been playing the sims since the very first game was released! I've been away for quite some time because I didn't have a computer to run the game. But I'm back and excitedly dig into sims 4!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top