Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Heatwave here as well.
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,823 Member
    Cold Shower
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    Sunny and hot. It's noon and is already 93F. The expected high is 104F.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Too. Hot. Melting.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
    15 Celsius (feels like 14) :#
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    sunrise reveals mostly sunny skies, 57F, and W 6mph breeze
  • kozardiikozardii Posts: 29 Member
    Cloudy and a little cold, but it's morning time, so I think it will be warmer by the afternoon.
    much milder temps for today as high is only forecasted in the 60's accompanied by thunderstorms.
    edited August 2022
    Still hot but a little cooler than it has been. Yesterday was 99F. Looks like today, tomorrow, and Monday are supposed to be in the middle to upper 90s before going back up into the 100s again by Tuesday (for possibly up to a week). Like last summer, this summer has had a lot of days above 100F.
    22 C time to hit the road 🚴
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    🔥🔥97, heat index of 105 and there's still three hours until the hottest part of the day.🔥🔥

Another hot one tomorrow and Monday then rain on Tuesday with highs in the 70s. Low 80s for the rest of the week.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    It's raining tacos.

But seriously, high of like 25 C. 77 F, lows chilly enough to turn off the fan at night. Unseasonably cool, and I like fall, but this year, feel like intense as the heatwave was, we didn't get many weeks of summer weather this time around. Maybe we'll get summerlike heat again til October, who knows. But where I stand right now is, I'm not quite ready to be done with pool and beach weather, watermelon, and summer as a feeling.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Set several record lows for the high temperature yesterday across the state. Gonna be warmer today, but the high is still only forecasted to be 74F. It's cloudy with a E 9mph wind, but we won't be getting alot of rain like we did yesterday.
  • FirewestgamerFirewestgamer Posts: 30 Member
    Tornado Lol
    78 and partly sunny with a NE 5mph breeze.
    25 (feels like 30) celsius, low winds,17 km/h NE w gusts 26km/h. Just got back its a perfect cycling day with the hot sun and fresh winds ! 🚴
  • Reffy2Reffy2 Posts: 18 Member
    Heatwave will be over tomorrow.
    70 and mostly sunny with NE 7 mph breeze.
    edited August 2022
    It's 71F right now and sunny. The high today is supposed to be 105F. Tomorrow is supposed to be 104. Looks like it may "cool" down into the mid to upper 90s on Friday and that could last through the weekend. In other words, more of the same and not really any major cooldown in sight.
    75 and mostly sunny with SW 6 mph breeze. B)
    22C w chance of rain. So theres a chance im staying indoors today :smile:
    74 and mostly sunny with SW 9 mph breeze B)
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    30c currently, again. Pretty much the whole summer has been around 30. The news last night said it's supposed to cool off next week and they were so happy about it... it lasts 2 days. I mean I'll take any break in the heat but I desperately need a lot long than 2 days.

It's terrible, this area of the world isn't supposed to be this hot this much. Also despite a rainy start to summer it's been very dry here. So much farmland out here that can't produce much this year cuz it's too hot and dry. I booked vacation from work in the fall to do some fall photography but the trees are so stressed and already dropping a lot of leaves I doubt there will be any leaves left by the time I take my vacation in September.
  • Jade47Jade47 Posts: 206 Member
    Its been sickingly hot for ages here. Then yesterday the local farmer started spreading manure on the fields, the smell is horrific and gives me a terrible headache so you have to close the windows which makes the whole house an oven. Most UK houses don't have AC. The only relief is it starts to cool down about 11.00 pm and most mornings have been cool with thick fog till about 7.30 am but after that its red hot again. I don't like warm weather in general but this summer has been a nightmare. We've only had one short thunderstorm for 30 minutes in the last couple of weeks.