Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not So Berry?

I know there's hundreds of NSB challenges out there and extended versions too, but I was just wondering if anyone has made or come across any updated ones that include all the new packs and things in it?
Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

Comments

• EleriEleri Posts: 547 Member
    I haven't seen it, but it sounds like a cool concept. Maybe we can use this thread to brain storm ways to tweak the challenge. When I played NSB I edited it to make it more interesting for me. For example, for pink generation I replaced the writing aspiration with the knitting aspiration and gave her the dream of starting her own Plopsy shop to sell her creations. For green generation I replaced the geek trait with the child of the islands trait and gave her the conservationist career, etc.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.