Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    Reynolds rocks his newest look as he struts out of ThrifTea.
    iHWODqq.png
    Make sure to take a close look at his left hand...

lm6Xsty.png
    Adding additional accessories is almost never a good idea, Reynolds.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Not too bad for an outfit, but yeah... the eyeball ring ruins it. :D:D:D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

Admiral8Q wrote: »

Not too bad for an outfit, but yeah... the eyeball ring ruins it. :D:D:D

I didn't think it looked too bad until I got to the Eyeball Ring and the purple leggings.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
    Happy Teens gather outside ThrifTea.

VlNpiAY.png

Drew's two-handed wave gains greater impact when he plunges his hand through Moriah's torso.

TdUzeHa.png

In Copperdale, it's the kids with conventional fashion sense who look weird. Certainly not Poppy (blonde with star-shaped sunglasses), Drew (masquerade ball mask/white tights/striped socks), or Catherine (camo trucker cap/wolf tee/white patterned tights/flashy hiking shoes).

By the way, Catherine is Reynolds's sister. It runs in the family.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
    I see movement at two o'clock. Quickly, I pan the camera to check it out...
    YR0uQzc.png

Marcel, my dude...I have no words...
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,904 Member
    kcpCfeo.png

had to try teashop myself, Baako never fails :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Happy Teens gather outside ThrifTea.

VlNpiAY.png

Drew's two-handed wave gains greater impact when he plunges his hand through Moriah's torso.

TdUzeHa.png

In Copperdale, it's the kids with conventional fashion sense who look weird. Certainly not Poppy (blonde with star-shaped sunglasses), Drew (masquerade ball mask/white tights/striped socks), or Catherine (camo trucker cap/wolf tee/white patterned tights/flashy hiking shoes).

By the way, Catherine is Reynolds's sister. It runs in the family.
    Oh, no the eyeball ring has come back for revenge lol!
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Every Christmas my Santa Claus seems to behave a little off and shows up in any outfit *but* what he should have. Here's the oddest of the already weird ones he's had from the last few holidays. I think I need to keep him away from the bars every Autum. Being this juicy is not good.
    C5WcUYq.png

Father Winter seems to feeling festive in that dress and flip flops combo.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    Pink is so not Father Winter's Color. :D
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Jade47 wrote: »
    I do have to ask what pack does the cold weather lacy ensemble come from? Just so I can avoid it. :)

It's not tagged as "cold weather" (I checked in Sims 4 Studio) however it's CC clothing made by a feature artist: bustra-tr (BSR) in The Sims Resource (TSR). So you won't ever see it. ;)

BSR is from the nation of Turkey. Cool! B)
    I have a lot of her stuff. Excellent work!
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Sorak4: Your Santa reminds me of the guy SIB types in Strangerville. The only time I ever saw that duo in proper attire was when I first got the pack. They have been bait for this forum topic ever since.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,966 Member
    I really wish we still had the LOL reaction on this forum, it’d be perfect for this thread!
    The best screenshots are when the Sim(s) in question look annoyed, as though they deeply regret their fashion choices.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited August 2022
    Father Winter did it again. This time he was sobbing before entering the house, the game is getting very self aware I fear.
    9x0EzDz.jpeg

I really need to fix this already, most townies are fine, but he's just the one who can't stop with the juice and showing up weirder each year.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    I was replacing my ugly generated Townies with nicer-looking ones and I thought I'd share a few...
    08-24-22-1-15-49-PM.png
    08-24-22-1-17-44-PM.png
    08-24-22-1-53-23-PM.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Yamato Fujita. Zoomers food deliveryman.
    :D:D:D
    kKF6hl1.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Jade47Jade47 Posts: 206 Member
    New fashion disaster incoming, this is my sim Katy's idea of a fashion stylist work outfit.

QXHG4WD.png

Personally what I find troublesome is the mask, I get why the Phantom of the Opera wears one, but she's giving me a Batman movie misquote moment here. "Tell me about Katy, why does she wear the mask?" Unless its because the outfit is so embarrassing and she's protecting her identity, that would make sense and she's clearly smarter than she looks.
    Heres some more townies I had to replace.
    09-05-22-4-57-26-PM.png
    09-05-22-5-00-16-PM.png
    Time for another ugly townie I had to fix.
    09-11-22-5-08-47-PM.png
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Having successfully stopped weird accessories on townies the final boss of weird is now this pear.
    YI4Iw74.jpeg

During the summer he's even been sighted waltzing around one step away from a mosiac.
    7efCMXB.png

(Having tried the mod "Rebalanced Townie Generation" and "Dark Hair for Asian Archetype Sims" mods they've worked amazingly on cutting down troubles I've also had in the past, now to solve pear shapes for good!)
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    There I was completely wasting, out of work and down
    All inside it's so frustrating as I drift from town to town
    Feel as though nobody cares if I live or die
    So I might as well begin to put some action in my life
    You know what it's called
    Breaking the law, breaking the law

😝

oq7TMCZ.jpg[img][/img]
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited September 2022
    Kudos to you for being willing to be so pro active! I tend to think it’s easier to let the ugly situations go and focus on using the Cheat cas.fulleditmode to age down the simmers who look good already til they’ve served some purpose (then I will be letting them deteriorate with age & crock…) Rearranging outfits it’s just so time-consuming, it can take me, personally from a half to a full hour to finish with one sim lol 😆
    So, I only do so in special situations— like when I get a nanny; they always come elder, so age them to YA and mess with the appearance half the time but always changing/ editing the outfits lol.

Sims like these two… I think it’d be easier to set their households with just them, to ‘accidental’ Deaths lol… A less time consuming fix.. That takes time but MIGHT by chance come faster then the edit time lol.

Wonder though, who the culprit is going around your town beating sim townies with an ugly stick! 😝 😂
    Lady_Earth wrote: »
    Heres some more townies I had to replace.
    09-05-22-4-57-26-PM.png
    09-05-22-5-00-16-PM.png

Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • cchant86cchant86 Posts: 221 Member
    Jade47 wrote: »
    New fashion disaster incoming, this is my sim Katy's idea of a fashion stylist work outfit.

QXHG4WD.png

Personally what I find troublesome is the mask, I get why the Phantom of the Opera wears one, but she's giving me a Batman movie misquote moment here. "Tell me about Katy, why does she wear the mask?" Unless its because the outfit is so embarrassing and she's protecting her identity, that would make sense and she's clearly smarter than she looks.

I have two fashion stylists in one of my families (one is Caleb Vatore) and they have very "creative" ways of dressing for work as well. :D:D:D:D

fashiondesignercareeroutfits.png
  • CarpeNocheSimsCarpeNocheSims Posts: 158 Member
    I feel like some of you play the game just to see the crazy outfits and ugly sims. It's a game play style, it could be....it should be. It's hours of laughs and enjoyment. Least I'm enjoying see your screens.

I have MCCC set up where 100% of my generated sims come from my tray. I do not have ugly sims with crazy outfits anymore. Thank goodness for mods, sheesh. I got tired of constantly deleting the ugly out of my game.
  • SanniSilliSanniSilli Posts: 164 Member
    Forgotten Hollow's townie fashion police Caleb Vatore wasn't amused seeing this:

YuASTZM.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top