Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF Leosims Mamma Mia (P) kitchen set?

I found the set on various blogs but the links lead to a dead end. Always gives me an error 404 saying it can't be found. I checked his Patreon and couldn't find it either.
mamma-mia-set-p-at-leo-sims_5d481f8388537.jpeg

Here is one link that leads to a dead end: https://thesimscatalog.com/sims4/downloads/uncategorized/mamma-mia-set-p-at-leo-sims/

Anyone know where I can find this? I've looked all over.

I particularly want the pasta machine.

Comments

• SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    Anyone know? Bueller? Anyone?
    Still no ideas? I'd really like to find this set. I have tried using the contact link at Leosims but it doesn't work. It always says an error occurred. Not sure why.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Suceress wrote: »
    Still no ideas? I'd really like to find this set. I have tried using the contact link at Leosims but it doesn't work. It always says an error occurred. Not sure why.

It looks like Leo-Sims disabled the download links themselves. I have searched several archives others have made with his downloads but I was unable to find the Mamma Mia set or the items individually. I'm sorry.
    edited August 2022
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

It looks like Leo-Sims disabled the download links themselves. I have searched several archives others have made with his downloads but I was unable to find the Mamma Mia set or the items individually. I'm sorry.

Thank you for looking. I ended up finding the individual items at a site from Pescado. I didn't think to look there before but decided to check on a lark.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Thank you for looking. I ended up finding the individual items at a site from Pescado. I didn't think to look there before but decided to check on a lark.

I'm glad you found them. What is Pescado?
    The initials for the site are PMBD but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say the full name or post links here.