Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whatever happen to my second favorite music?

2...Next

Comments

• bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Also thanks to @KathMHughes , we all see hints to see anything musical for The Sims 4 like this...

https://twitter.com/KathplaysSims/status/1555589407670804481

This'll be my last last chance for me to get my R&B music back before 2022 will be over

Hey my man, what type of music would an R&B station contain....it is a wide net to cast. Picture that in Simglish. A lot of mainstream hip hop and r&b today has more of a pop feel.

For an R&b station, where would you begin? Chris Brown or Sza? Lol both have hip hop feels.
    I know you ask me some dang questions, but OK here we go!

1. While The Sims 4 is still in an active development, like The Sims 2, R&B station will contain classic/90s/early 2000s slow jam R&B and soul music elements rather than it would sounded like 70s/80s/early 90s-inspired hip hop, pop, dance, new jack swing, soul, and contemporary R&B music in The Sims 3 Pets.

2. The only R&B musicians I've been thinking about that needed to be re-recorded in Simlish is... Chris Brown, then Joyce Wrice, Beyonce, and more.

Oh ok. They've had a station like it in previous versions...got it.
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    Singers Lizzo and Doja Cat are admittedly fans of the sims. Simmer's were giving Lizzo suggestions about the sims months ago on twitter. Doja Cat made a video about her hair being shaved bald and mentioned she could be playing the sims with the time it takes her to do her hair. I wonder if you'd like simlish songs from them.

• KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    edited August 2022
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    Singers Lizzo and Doja Cat are admittedly fans of the sims. Simmer's were giving Lizzo suggestions about the sims months ago on twitter. Doja Cat made a video about her hair being shaved bald and mentioned she could be playing the sims with the time it takes her to do her hair. I wonder if you'd like simlish songs from them.

I can't help but love a version of "about d*a*m*n time" sang in simlish! ahaha

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Y'all! Come on! We already got one song by Lizzo when we all have City Living, OK? All we do is to think about R&B musicians to have them re-record their slow jam songs in Simlish, and that's it
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    Y'all! Come on! We already got one song by Lizzo when we all have City Living, OK? All we do is to think about R&B musicians to have them re-record their slow jam songs in Simlish, and that's it

My bad. Well.. As a 90's R&B listener myself. I hope you get want you want eventually. And Lizzo's "About D**n time" would be right when it finally happens.
    SnaveXs wrote: »

My bad. Well.. As a 90's R&B listener myself. I hope you get want you want eventually. And Lizzo's "About D**n time" would be right when it finally happens.
    Well this song (I didn't mean to say anything harsh, but...) sounds like disco to me, cause I think we already got a disco station with Bowling Night Stuff, so I suggest R&B songs will be correct for an R&B station
    2016-2019 of the late 2010s and 2020-2023 of the early 2020s?!

Dang I couldn't swore if decades confused me, but you know what?...

I hope the early decade of the 2020s will never end, so after we get an expansion pack and two kits this roadmap, I'm about to get excited about what content I want for The Sims 4
    edited August 2022
    Rather than disco songs that y'all listen to Lizzo, I'm thinking about songs being re-recorded in Simlish like this
    1. Leela James - Complicated
    2. India Shawn - Not Too Deep (featuring 6LACK)
    3. Silk Sonic - Leave The Door Open
    4. Beyonce - Plastic off the Sofa
    5. Giveon - Lie Again
    6. Chris Brown - W.E. (Warm Embrace)
    Y'all! I can't believe August will be over, but summer ain't over until the mid-late week of September. After summer will be over, this year sure better be making me feel better. I need to find out what song will it be re-recorded in Simlish (No disco songs please)
    Is next month's about to be The Sims 4's anniversary?! I bet it's something else that we all wanted for The Sims 4
    Y'all! Looks like The Sims Summit is coming next month, and I'm afraid that I'm not getting The Sims 5 yet until The Sims team should add R&B music back to The Sims 4 first