Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simmingal has arrived

124...Next

Comments

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    Part of me wants to enter the scene dressed up as a butt shaking hot dog with a toad face and bellow- “Surprise! I’m Greg!” - just to see what happens. But there’s no way I’d risk it. I wouldn’t be able to handle the disappointment. 😅
    I have a feeling Dani would dance on over, and slather you in ketchup or mustard before you could croak out a "ribbit". I get the feeling she is a bit distracted...
    *peeps around door frame, lipstick smeared, hair tousled, clothes in disarray, looks at Moira*

Whatever gave you that impression?

*Turns to give a Dani a knowing look, and slips in a puddle of body oil..*

That is the third time this week, Dani..

*Steals the creole mustard and runs.* I am hiding this from you, and saving the poor Frog Dog monster..

*Curses because that was the last of the body oil, makes mental note to get more tomorrow*

That's okay, I keep a jar of Grey Poupon in my purse as a backup.

*Smacks lips lustily and hungrily while eyeing Frog Dog monster*

Oh my, it's a footlong!

<I'm talking about the hot dog. I'm hungry. Get your minds out of the gutter.>

When I mentioned that "I wouldn't be able to handle the disappointment" I meant the disappointment I'd have to read on all of your faces when it turns out that Greg isn't the oiled up Pool Beast Boy most of you ladies desire, but indeed a mere aul Frog Dog Monster. I do want to thank @Chaotic_Moira for wanting to save that thing. Me.

I sure didn't expect myself to be feeling a tad disappointed knowing that you, @DaniRose2143, believe I am no taller than a 'footlong'...
    How crushing. :D

Although I did say "Part of me"...so...🤔

Let me get back on topic before this thread turns into a ... food fight.

@Simmingal , I love the Swimming Gal. I have a bunch of Sulani pirates in my game who shall now hire her as their spy chief. She'll have to keep an eye on the Sulani Pool Boys as they're never up to any good. Don't fret, she's only timetabled for dark and rainy days, when the boys are least active.

*drops into chair, begins fanning frantically*

Oh my! Captain!

*eyebrow goes up, coy smile, more fanning*

You are certainly like no other frog dog monster I have ever met.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited June 2022
    Part of me wants to enter the scene dressed up as a butt shaking hot dog with a toad face and bellow- “Surprise! I’m Greg!” - just to see what happens. But there’s no way I’d risk it. I wouldn’t be able to handle the disappointment. 😅
    I have a feeling Dani would dance on over, and slather you in ketchup or mustard before you could croak out a "ribbit". I get the feeling she is a bit distracted...
    *peeps around door frame, lipstick smeared, hair tousled, clothes in disarray, looks at Moira*

*Steals the creole mustard and runs.* I am hiding this from you, and saving the poor Frog Dog monster..

*Curses because that was the last of the body oil, makes mental note to get more tomorrow*

Oh my, it's a footlong!

When I mentioned that "I wouldn't be able to handle the disappointment" I meant the disappointment I'd have to read on all of your faces when it turns out that Greg isn't the oiled up Pool Beast Boy most of you ladies desire, but indeed a mere aul Frog Dog Monster. I do want to thank @Chaotic_Moira for wanting to save that thing. Me.

I sure didn't expect myself to be feeling a tad disappointed knowing that you, @DaniRose2143, believe I am no taller than a 'footlong'...

@Simmingal , I love the Swimming Gal. I have a bunch of Sulani pirates in my game who shall now hire her as their spy chief. She'll have to keep an eye on the Sulani Pool Boys as they're never up to any good. Don't fret, she's only timetabled for dark and rainy days, when the boys are least active.

Oh my! Captain!

*Ahem* I recommend you two take a room or ten in one of our more expensively priced suites around this point

because no one has visited the hotel in last 1000 years after Vlad came for a visit with his wife Judith and their evil son whos name i failed to catch

oh and after the following wolfpack ate half of our couches...yes that might be to blame too...
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    Simmingal wrote: »

Oh my, it's a footlong!

Oh my! Captain!

*Ahem* I recommend you two take a room or ten in one of our more expensively priced suites around this point

because no one has visited the hotel in last 1000 years after Vlad came for a visit with his wife Judith and their evil son whos name i failed to catch

oh and after the following wolfpack ate half of our couches...yes that might be to blame too...

If all they ate were the couches we're fine. We won't need couches.😈😯

*mischievous smile slowly forms, then disappears in a split second*

What we'll need is nice arm chairs.

*looks at assembled throng of scandalized faces*

What did you think I was going to say?

*the throng in unison: bed!*

And you people accuse me of having a dirty mind.🙄
    edited June 2022

Oh my, it's a footlong!

Oh my! Captain!

oh no don't get me wrong I was only scandalized because wolves ate the arm chairs too and I think you must be psychic

but we do have bean bags from the old kids corner if those are okay

they are very comfy though its almost impossible to get up once you sit on one

well ...that might also be because they're made of mother plant leather and in this hot weather they tend to be little sticky

Oh my, it's a footlong!

Oh my! Captain!

oh no don't get me wrong I was only scandalized because wolves ate the arm chairs too and I think you must be psychic

well ...that might also be because they're made of mother plant leather and in this hot weather they tend to be little sticky

They ate the arm chairs too?

*makes note to mention the lack of furniture in TripAdvisor review.*

Bean bag chairs will be fine for now. And sticking to them won't be a problem.

*Reaches into giant purse of mystery, pulls out an easel, an outrigger canoe, yoga mat, 6 half eaten meals, grumbles under breath about not being able to find anything.*

Aha! I knew they were in there. You can't hide from me.

*Holds up two bottles of body oil*

Sticking to the chairs will not be a problem.

By the way, I have a couple of questions for you. First, how many adults can your chandeliers hold at one time? And, you wouldn't happen to know where we can find Greg would you?

Oh my, it's a footlong!

Oh my! Captain!

*Reaches into giant purse of mystery, pulls out an easel, an outrigger canoe, yoga mat, 6 half eaten meals, grumbles under breath about not being able to find anything.*

By the way, I have a couple of questions for you. First, how many adults can your chandeliers hold at one time? And, you wouldn't happen to know where we can find Greg would you?

Our chandeliers are very sturdy but we actually have in house phantom of the opera who likes to drop them at dramatic moments we recommend you only swing at undramatic moments but they should be able to hold 2 big bodied hunks at once

as for Greg just follow the red flagged path leading to the deep dark woods and you should perhaps run into them

please pay before you look for Greg though because our guests keep disappearing before they pay so we can't afford new sofas

Oh my, it's a footlong!

Oh my! Captain!

Our chandeliers are very sturdy but we actually have in house phantom of the opera who likes to drop them at dramatic moments we recommend you only swing at undramatic moments but they should be able to hold 2 big bodied hunks at once

as for Greg just follow the red flagged path leading to the deep dark woods and you should perhaps run into them

please pay before you look for Greg though because our guests keep disappearing before they pay so we can't afford new sofas

It's good to hear that your chandeliers should be able to handle what I have in mind structurally speaking. Not so good to hear about the dramatic chandelier dropping. What I have in mind tends to get very dramatic. I think it may be better to skip the chandeliers and just stick to body oil and bean bag chairs.

*makes note, definitely dock them a star on the review. Furniture eaten and phantoms*

I don't remember reading anything about disappearing guests in the brochure. This search for Greg isn't nearly as much fun as the first two. I think we're just going to stay in tonight. We'll be sure to let go of the chandelier just before it gets dramatic.

*disappearing guests, phantoms, and no furniture. This place is losing another star*
    edited June 2022
    * retires to her lodgings*
    *dusts off picture of Vlad and Judith sadly*
    Oh the golden days the golden days when the place was perfectly haunted and the visitors wouldn't even want to leave when already dead
    *puts out candle, takes off bunny slippers, grabs her stuffed wolfie toy and gets into her coffin*
    edited June 2022
    * retires to her lodgings*
    *dusts off picture of Vlad and Judith sadly*
    Oh the golden days the golden days when the place was perfectly haunted and the visitors wouldn't even want to leave when already dead
    *puts out candle, takes off bunny slippers, grabs her stuffed wolfie toy and gets into her coffin*

Aww... I can put the stars back in the review.

On a serious note. My creativity completely deserted me, I struggled to come up with anything. It's been a weird day like that. I am currently getting you and Dork setup in Forgotten Hollow. I should have some pictures up later.
    I found this on the gallery. It is hard to find proper gothic or vampiric lots. There are a few that look the part on the outside, but you go inside and the vibe is gone. This is the starting point I picked out. The interior needs some redecorating, but it's a start. Now I need to figure out where my creative energy ran off to.

e2DJLNC.png?1
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Isharell wrote: »
    *staggering down the street and collapsing at a bus stop* That. Was. Not. A Coffee shop. It had a floorshow. I left when the giant frog dressed as a hot dog came strutting onto the stage - frankly, I couldn't handle the magnificence. Not without a lot more mustard, anyway. *fans self* I need a break. I think I'll take a nice bus ride out into the country and search there...what am I looking for again?

I apologize! I hope I didn't scare you away with my mighty magnificence. I can't help it, I haven't stopped growing since I was a wee tadpole. I know it can be quite intimidating. It's in my genes.

Also, you're looking for Greg. I pretended to be Greg, but I'm not. I lied. I'm a Frog Dog Monster. Greg is special. I am not. 😞

Oh my! Captain!

Actually...Forget what I said. This does make me feel special! o:)

Altough I admit that beanbags don't do well in my presence. I tend to spill all the filler beans. Chandeliers? Zero chance.
    Hotels in general? I never pay. I'm yer worst guest, but most owners are afraid to tell me because I'm actually two stories tall at this stage. Soon I'll be bursting out of that hotdog suit (within 2 months I'll be reaching the ceiling of the third floor) and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Body oil? Worst case scenario for a giant frog dog monster. Don't get me started!

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Happy 3 year forum anniversary!!!🥳🥳🥳
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    edited June 2022
    Did this to myself accidentally today trying to trim my bangs :sweat_smile:
    feeling very breezy aren't we
    3sRvJ78.png
    not sure If I'm down for this look but I guess if you end up with bald simmingal cause original hair is cats n dogs thats option now
    kiX853D.png
    edited July 2022
    Simmingal
    has been edited and readded to gallery after romantic preferences
    and she (hopefully) will now reject any Lotharios about

although I did set her experimenting
    so maybe she won't dunno I'll need to see about that
    also yeah you are still free to torment her :lol:

I also edited first page so it now directs you to correct link as well
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2022
    Oh my goodness your OP just prompted me to check and my NINTH forum 'birthday' is coming up in August :o but anyway happy third anniversary! I love your simself. I'll download her next time I'm online :)
    Oh my goodness your OP just prompted me to check and my NINTH forum 'birthday' is coming up in August :o but anyway happy third anniversary! I love your simself. I'll download her next time I'm online :)

I am but humble little toddler in your presence o mighty elder *bows*

I congratulate in advance on your soon to be level up

actually now I wonder if I should make my simself a toddler given my forum age but then I couldn't creepy walk around everyones worlds :lol: and I'd need a guardian in which itd be problematic
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member

I am but humble little toddler in your presence o mighty elder *bows*

I congratulate in advance on your soon to be level up

actually now I wonder if I should make my simself a toddler given my forum age but then I couldn't creepy walk around everyones worlds :lol: and I'd need a guardian in which itd be problematic

Aww thank you!

I dunno it might be fun to raise your own simself from toddlerhood onwards! I feel as though that's the basis of some kind of challenge ;)
    Gallery thought I need to know this found it hilarious :lol:
    rxMntX3.png
    edited April 2023
    I am conflicted if I should update Simmingal Sim with the new likes and dislikes,
    body/face details etc... or if thats like too detailed pls stop :lol:
    well, maybe the likes and dislikes at least so she will not behave in wild ways accepting all social interaction

also should I add Infantgal I probably should
    maybe I'll merge it with toddler gal and make them like one household to reduce the spam of gals in my gallery
    edited April 2023
    Simmingal household is now updated with Growing Together and HSY

00.jpg
    you can find all the Simmingals here

I realized I never added Swimmingal and Simmingalien tho
    so I think I'll need to make separate occultgals household one day
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Simmingal household is now updated with Growing Together and HSY

00.jpg
    you can find all the Simmingals here

I realized I never added Swimmingal and Simmingalien tho
    so I think I'll need to make separate occultgals household one day

OMG I will download All the Simmingals ASAP!

Hmmm, Swimmingal and Simmingalien sound very interesting.
    edited June 2023
    Simmingals legacy of forgetting her own forum anniversaries until the next day continues :lol:
    4 Years 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Dork is broken, and I am heartbroken if this is permanent
    I've been having all my Simmingal households only on my library and gallery
    and it seems the gallery thingy with latest update might have forked things up for pets with custom fur

pug9dfl.png
    qtPXWT0.png

also ofcourse, Vampiregal had to die before the party even started
    and Grim thought theres enough Simmingals even without this particular Simmingal so he didn't spare me

z227nhk.png

and yes ignore Ted desiring the cake he was not invited

regardless party shall continue

YqGwSdU.png
    TS2EXwm.png
    LEDvSSE.png
    DLuTlFz.png

not the pastels

DLuTlFz.png
    BMJtXdN.png
    jcVft2W.png

seems this is throughly cursed anniversary, maybe better luck next year
    Simcaster was attacked by killer rabbit accidentally
    and the toddler gal disappeared into the out of household void for her awful fashion choices.
    remaining Simmingals ate cake.

xkKFGfK.png
    bD45IVh.png
    DDoZ1iS.png

lest they survive much longer in this heat

FzRL3Ak.png

I guess 5th anniversary should be celebrated in Forgotten Hollow
    Post edited by Simmingal on
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Happy Anniversary! A Simmingal party. Looks like fun!
    edited September 2023
    I am happy to announce
    Simmingal has arrived again!
    but this time to OCCULT by @GrumpyGlowfish!

YWFj46b.png

You can now find her in Episode 78 - Learning Period living her best life :sunglasses:
    Post edited by Simmingal on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top