Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your game today? (Sims 1)

SoniaSimmerSoniaSimmer Posts: 85 Member
I haven't seen a discussion about this for The Sims 1, so I decided to open this one (I hope that's okay) :)

So it seems cats don't like the Tragic Clown much (who does, really?). He was in my lot, and there was also this cat hanging out with other ones, and as soon as he saw the clown, he started hissing at him like crazy, making him cry and go away. After that, the cat followed him two more times and did the same. It sounds sad but it was so funny to watch! I made a screen capture:

eVY3iwR.jpg

I'd be great if those of you who still play this generation would share your adventures :p
resubida_zps0kskeuy1.gif

Comments

• NewbieSimmerNewbieSimmer Posts: 32 Member
    Ah yes. No one likes Sunny, not even the cats! One time, a Sim set off fireworks and a fire was started. As the Sim screamed, the Tragic Clown clapped at it. I still play Sims 1, and I make lots of videos on it so I can create an archive of all things the original Sims game.
    Tired, hungry, or bored? Wave at the sky and yell "Foogitsnat!"
    Pic%2B15.PNG

YouTube channel: youtube.com/user/SariaFan93/about
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited June 2017
    I installed the game (again), and played through the tutorial (again). That way, Bob and Betty Newbie become playable. Besides, I hate being told what to do since I've owned Sims 1 since 2001 (and played it regularly until about 2012 or 2013). Seems everytime Windows 10 updates, it seems to break the installation somehow. Next task on my Sims 1 to do list: copy over my custom content and hacked objects from my external hard drive backup and my (3rd party content) cd's. This year I may be playing Sims (all versions) less since I am still working 4 days a week (this time last year I was down to one day a week since most of our business is during tax season). More money, less fun, but then again, money is a very good thing (this year I might actually be out of debt come December).
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • SoniaSimmerSoniaSimmer Posts: 85 Member
    Ah yes. No one likes Sunny, not even the cats! One time, a Sim set off fireworks and a fire was started. As the Sim screamed, the Tragic Clown clapped at it. I still play Sims 1, and I make lots of videos on it so I can create an archive of all things the original Sims game.

OMG, I'm going to start a fire just to see Sunny do that! :D
    It's amazing how even after having played The Sims for 17 years, there are things I haven't seen yet ^^
    resubida_zps0kskeuy1.gif

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DumbOllieDumbOllie Posts: 13 New Member
    Hahaha! I loved the tragic clown story! Today in my game I created a new neighbour and the first thing I did was lighting the fireworks and IT FELL ON MY NEW SIM! He died of course. The house remains the same, even with a cook meal over the table and the pile of ashes in the garden. Its kind of creepy
  • thesimmer77thesimmer77 Posts: 33 Member
    a couple of things with free will apparently, sometimes my sims relationship with a friend can go ROCK BOTTOM, rock bottom, meaning from over 50 positive to -100 negative..............not good.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Claire the bear visited my sim :smile: Maybe El Bandito told her that my sim's trash tastes good since he visits almost every night.

etg2rHh.png
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    SnWJJG2.png
    I love the big vegetables :heart: My sim Nicola is only missing big lettuce now. She has also taken her cat Siikli to pet shows but so far they have only won the third prize twice (and the booby prize). Years ago when I was a kid my sims had a cat, Sini, who won so many second prizes and also once or twice the first prize :smile: She was the best cat I have ever had in Sims.