Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Body hair - what's the point of the last no-hair option?

When I create a sim in CAS it starts out with no body hair. Then in body hair options there are 2 or 3 alternatives where the last one seems to be no hair. But why should I select "no-hair" as my sim is already having no hair? When I select the right side no-hair option, I can remove all body hair by clicking the small red x in main categories, but I see no difference in having the no-hair active, or removing them all.

What am I missing? Shaving is limited to the HSY pack, which I don't own, right?
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    Yeah, I guess they could have restricted the "no hair" to the HSY pack. It's there for sims who have hair growth on but want to shave all of it when they shave.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    Thanks. So, then I will just ignore it. Yupp, would be better if it was not there, but ma be they thought it looked bad with just 1 option... I do miss my CC body hair a lot. Ie EA arm hair comes in only one version which is rather heavy. I'd like to add a little arm hair without thinking of werewolves...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg