Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun14.jpg
    June 14: Detective Law!

Gig 5
    Television Show: Detective Law (Season 6, Episode 14)
    Synopsis: Detective Tiffin (Dash Joseph Faireborn) makes his way to the San Myshuno police department as he is following a criminal (Laurant Ayers) disguised as an alien and kidnapping other Sims. He enlists the help of Detective Law (Dominic Benish) to finally nab the kidnapper and bring him to justice.

dj-06-167.jpg
    dj-06-168.jpg
    dj-06-169.jpg
    dj-06-170.jpg
    dj-06-171.jpg
    dj-06-172.jpg
    dj-06-173.jpg
    dj-06-174.jpg
    dj-06-175.jpg
    dj-06-176.jpg
    dj-06-177.jpg
    dj-06-178.jpg
    dj-06-179.jpg
    dj-06-180.jpg
    dj-06-181.jpg
    dj-06-182.jpg
    dj-06-183.jpg
    dj-06-184.jpg

Side Note:
    D.J. received gold status for this! Yay D.J.! I was hoping for another nomination. Maybe he'll be secretly nominated as I plan on having him attend all Starlight Accolades for the month, whether nominated or not.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    August 8th: Small victories

Today's Accomplishments:
    Master Vampire
    - Defeat 3 vampires in combat

YRAvfvX.png
    Sorry guys, I was going to continue my story today but I didn't sleep well last night and don't have the mental energy to type everything up. So please enjoy some pictures of Adam sparring with his sister instead.

D0Hy2Lc.png
    NmLVbwy.png
    diEneVQ.png
    wsgXJCh.png
    YRAvfvX.png
    lkN4In4.png
    7hF7KJP.png

edited August 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun15.jpg
    June 15: Spotlight!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. D.J. is starting to autonomously get irritated of the paparazzi. Perfect for upcoming daily image chapters.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited August 2022
    August - Day 8: "The Confession..."

RT3xffa.png

Notes
    r1En4qc.png
    "I already told you how everyone helped to find you, all your friends and family, especially Joel because he loves you like a brother. He's your best friend and was just as heartsick as I was when we couldn't find you. We tried to help each other to stay optimistic. When I was feeling down and missing you, he was there to lift my spirits and make me believe. I tried my best to do the same for him."

senbtdP.png
    "I don't know what I would've done without Joel to keep me going. I was so scared and cried myself to sleep every night. I never gave up hope, but after a few years went by, it wears on your soul feeling so alone, wanting, needing someone and they're not there."

lEkNgq5.png
    "You were gone for so long, do you have any idea what it's like to be so in love with someone its hurts and the constant ache never goes away? When you feel like you'll never see them again? I tried to be so strong for you, for Joe, for our baby and not let it show how much it was eating me up inside."

4AwZD5h.png
    "I'm so sorry Sandy, I don't know what else to say. It kills me you had to go through what you did, having our baby, being alone, waiting and wondering. It breaks my heart I couldn't be here for you. That you...you had to turn to Joel for the love I couldn't give you. I don't blame you, I'll never blame you, none of it was your fault."
    "It wasn't your fault either, but let me finish."
    "Alright. What's in the past doesn't matter anymore though Sandy. I hope you know that. Whatever you confess, won't make me love you less."

PiesAzI.png
    "You say that now, but I let him hold me and...it felt good to be held by someone I knew cared about me. I'd made him dinner to thank him for all his help, we had a little too much to drink, and it just, it just happened. One minute I was crying on his shoulder about how much I missed you and the next, we were, we were kissing. Then Junior woke up and started to cry from a nightmare. I guess you could say hearing him made us 'wake up' and realize it wasn't right."

"He helped me calm down and comfort CJ, then left. Joel came over to apologize the next day. He felt so guilty, I felt guilty. We agreed to just put it behind us and just be friends, good friends, but just friends. I didn't love him, I don't love him, not that way. It's a love between friends, that's all. But, what if, what if CJ hadn't cried? I'm so sorry Cale, please forgive me. I love you!"

gYpHciJ.png
    "Why are you smiling? After what I just told you, I thought you'd be angry. I kissed your best friend."
    "Because it was just a kiss Sandy, nothing more. Like I said, it doesn't matter anymore, I'm back. You know what else? I'm glad he was there for you. If...if I had never come back for whatever reason I can't think of anyone else I would want to be with you more than Joel."

anBu1VZ.png
    "What? You're not angry? What if we, what if we had-"
    "It doesn't matter. You didn't, you love me, just like I love you, and knew I did even if I didn't know it was you in my dreams."

bSjviXu.png
    "Oh my love, my sweet love. You're incredible. What did I ever do to deserve such a man as you? I'm so glad you came back to me. I don't want anyone else, I never have, it's always been you for me. I just want to be with you for the rest of our lives."

Kz73ok4.png
    "Hmm, well now, I think that can be arranged. I seem to remember a marriage proposal on the table for tonight. There's a wedding arch just right over there. Shall we?"
    "Yes, yes, YES a million, billion, trillion, gazillion times YES!"
    "Just the one yes is good enough for me!" Cale said with a wink taking her hand in his as they walked together toward an area set up for couples to marry here.

sJJqyc5.png
    "Are you sure about this? What about all our plans? Do you think our friends and family will be upset we left them out?"
    "I think they'll understand, and maybe I should, but I don't care if they don't. This is our decision to make. Just you and me."
    "You're right, I was hoping you'd feel that way."

fJpQwlU.png
    "Actually, I think we have Joel to thank for this."
    "Oh? Why do you say that?"
    "Well, I'm sure you were wondering why I kept yelling at him last night."
    "I did wonder. You're such good friends I couldn't figure out why you were so upset. He didn't do anything."
    "Yes, he did, but I suspect now he did it on purpose. He was flirting with you Sandy and wasn't trying to hide it. He wanted me to see him. I think it was his way of trying to tell me to stop putting off marrying you. He was trying to make me jealous and it worked."

bMTjHbZ.png
    "Were you doing that? Did you get cold feet?"
    "No, never! You know I love you."

oeox5hp.png
    3OBONr3.png
    "I do, and you know I love you too."

n7Z8dQt.png
    "I do, yes. Hey, we both just said 'I do' to each other!'"

I1fXk7A.png
    "I think right about now is when I'm supposed to put a ring on your finger, right? But...I don't have one. I meant to get one, I thought I'd have time, but-"
    "It doesn't matter. You already gave me a ring."

tarCX45.png
    "And I have one to give you!"
    "What!? Sandy! Where? What? How did you? I mean-"
    "I was going to suggest we get married here too, but you beat me to it! I had this especially made for you. It's from the Realm, I found a diamond there and had it cut to look just like the one you gave me. I hope you like it. It's made with love from me and L."

okEM30k.png
    "I love it! Look, it fits! It's perfect! What do you mean though from L.?"
    "She made it with magic and love especially for you. That's why it fits so well."
    "Oh Sandy, what a sweet, loving thing to do. I love you so much."
    "I love you too, Hubby!" Sandy said with a giggle.
    "Not yet."
    "Not yet? But we said our 'I dos' I gave you the ring, what's left?"
    "This...."

i8MxAZE.png
    Cale took Sandy in his arms so they could share a kiss. With that traditional, loving gesture to end the ceremony, they were married!

9EM6bWZ.png
    RqlaJf2.png
    PhmOk7X.png
    ncU5Syr.png
    fFJvL9L.png
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my August 8th post above! I'll get started on comments/replies next! I hope y'all had a fabulous day/night! <3
    @SoulGal7
    Oh boy, Knight Night! Good thing so he could afford a couple drinks! ;) Hmm, me thinks dear Rory is trying to get Dylan 'very' relaxed. hehe Aww, man, poor Dylan! He was so excited about Celene saying she'd found a cure and then BOOM, nope. Not if you're already a werewolf. And now Dylan tells her about Morgan and that he's a 'bad boy' that gets her so excited she howls! hehe Then everyone else does and he kind of likes it. o.O Uh oh, Dylan is pretty wasted eh? That last screenshot has me cracking up! Gah! Better get there fast Morgan before Rory begins to start looking REALLY good to his 'juice' soaked mind.

Aww, poor guy is so messed up. I'm glad he just fell asleep instead of taking off to hitch a ride or getting cozy with Rory. Especially now that Morgan is there! Woo Hoo! Yay! I smell a lovely reunion coming up very soon. YES!! <3 Very curious how she's going to react to the news that Dylan is destined to be a werewolf now. o.O

No worries about the vacation, just relax and have fun! We'll be waiting for your return. :)

Thank you, I'm glad you like both! I do too! :) Sorry to dash your excitement thinking they would get married there. If you happen to have time to read my latest chapter while on vacation, you'll find out what Sandy's confession is all about and if you get your wedding wish or not. :)

@Ellupelluellu
    I really don't know why Cale was being such a meanie to Joel, or why Sandy was kind of being the same. However, I ran with an idea of what was going on. I hope you like it. ;) Thanks!

@LegacySims2017
    Ah, okay, I wondered. Good idea about the designation for when/if he gets make-up and costumes. I like your idea of going to every Gala to see if he wins anything too. It is fun listening to Sims play/sing. I didn't get to hear Cale serenade Sandy, Hubby was watching a video so my sound was turned off. Ah well... Yes, I'm sure they will be there all the time. I just need to invite them over or have Cale go to their place so he can give them the keys first. hehe

hehe I think you're right about Joel's reaction to the key. I did have fun! I couldn't help making one of those selfies into my new avy. I think Cale looks SO good in it. :)

Oh good! I'm glad he looks like a Dad. He certainly has come so far hasn't he? Ah, his first. Yep, I'm sure he'll get very annoyed! I know Josh and Essa did. Cale did too, but only for the aspiration. The paparazzi didn't really follow him around all that much. He got lucky I guess. hehe

Thanks about the scenic shots, I love them! HAHA Oh yeah, I bet Vlad's a horrid singer! Oh man, I'd be turning it right back off if it were me listening to them play and sing as amateurs, it's so fingernails-on-a-chalkboard worthy. Glad you're enjoying it though. Over a year with no sound? Wow!

It's definitely a well-documented bug with the garden, it's not an outdated Mod. I'm not the only one that has the problem. The Devs know about it and tried to fix it once, but it didn't last for long, wasn't really fixed. I think they've just given up on it now. :(

The sentiment? I think I showed it didn't I? Cale was hurt, that's the only sentiment the entire time. Yeah, that part is a bummer about the keys. Joel comes over sometimes twice a day! o.O

Yes, Cale is a forgiving guy. If you've read my most recent post, you'll know just how much he was, or not. It would be better to get that out than always have a secret between them. I think that's why she spoke up, she wanted a clean slate. :)

Yay! Go DJ getting gold for his Detective gig! Like I said, great idea going to all the Galas to see if DJ won anything. Crossing my fingers he wins again!

Great daily post pic! Tsk, I see you have the always on the phone thing now too, you must've updated for the patch. Do you have HSY now too? I'm still waiting a bit on that. But yes, look out paparazzi, DJ's not going to put up with your nosy/invasive ways for long now.
    August 8th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Adam wins his first vampire fight, woot woot! On his way to kicking some Pearce tooshie and then defeating good ol' daddy!

@Karababy52
    All the gushiness in the daily pic chapter. :blush: Glad you found a way to tie in Cale autonomously being hot-headed with Joel. I'm the boys and Joel will have wished to be there to witness, but also very happy for the two.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    August - Day 9: "Mr. & Mrs. Cale Conrad..."

gGit5TQ.png

Notes

We're headed outside to hang around the firepit. It's been a beautiful day and supposed to be the same tonight; clear, low humidity and calm winds. In other words the perfect Summer evening. Not sure if we'll be back inside before Midnight, so I'm posting this placeholder daily post pic now. Be back later to comment/reply and perhaps update as well. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    So I'm on vacation for the rest of the week and I won't have access to my game for most of it, so I've decided to take a week off and get back into my story starting next Monday. I may do catch up posts or just stay a week behind, I haven't decided yet. Thanks, and have an amazing day/night!
    @LegacySims2017
    Oh yes, lots of gushy romance in that update, but they are getting married so it makes sense. :) I'm sure the boys and Joel, L., etc. will be a little bummed, but they'll understand. After all, Cale and Sandy are adults now and have been together for a long time and also were apart for a long time, so just getting married spontaneously like this isn't that big of a deal for them. Everyone will be very happy for them as am I! :)

@RememberJoy

Have fun on your vacation! We'll see you next week! <3

*Everyone - There will be no story mode for today's update, just the daily post pic. Tomorrow I'll be back to regular posting of both. :)
    August 9th Comments:

@Karababy52
    Whenever I bring D.J. out to a venue and the paparazzi are there, he now acts disgusted. The voice he makes is hilarious when he throws his hands up. I got annoyed with my Sims sounds, so yeah, had it off for about a year. Hopefully I don't get as annoyed as I was in the past. We'll see. I was easily able to do the paparazzi portion of the aspiration. Also, when he was the gallery, I missed it. There was a sim who asked for a selfie. I noticed in the aspiration it showed 1/3. So he has to do it two more times. Going to take him to the pool and see if I can get it to happen again and watch carefully. I noticed you and @RememberJoy were having problems with that part. I had fun with the Detective Law gig. I think Cale did that one, too? For story purposes, I bypassed the romance part since his co-star was male. I don't mind the gay scenes, but I prefer not to have it for every gig he has a co-star with...lol. The next one coming up is a tv show as well. Interested to play it out.

I've never had any issues with my gardens in my past gameplays. And it looks like it doesn't happen all the time for you, just randomly? You're probably right that EA/Maxis has no idea how to fix it, so they just aren't bothering with it right now. Fun to see Cale's other plants, though. You did show the hurt sentiment from Cale, yes. But I was curious after you turned autonomous off if it stayed or if the sentiment changed when they laughed with each other.
    No need for a story with the title of the daily pic. :blush: Waiting for the after-party with family and friends, though! :lol:

@RememberJoy
    Have a very fun vacation!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited August 2022
    August - Day 10: "Peppermint Twist..."

QDjE9gM.png

Notes
    vYkDVi8.png
    Early the next evening Cale & his new bride traveled to the Flea Market in the Spice District to meet up with Joel. They'd skipped dinner on purpose in order to sample some of the cuisine from special food stalls. Sitting down at a picnic table, Cale gave Sandy a quick kiss before digging into his Empanadas. Unbeknownst to him, the notorious pearl clutching Mrs. Agnes Crumplebottom saw the sweet peck on the lips and stomped over to dish out her famous punishment for such an appalling display of public affection.

Y7Jh63k.png
    "You should be ashamed of yourself young man! How dare you kiss that innocent young lady!"
    "What? She's my wife! We just got married last night."
    Agnes narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips, swinging her massive old-fashioned handbag round and round in a threatening manner.
    "Are you going to hit me with that thing? Seriously?" Cale said with a laugh. He was certain she was just kidding. She had to be, right? He'd done nothing wrong.

wJLqOr3.png
    "MASHER! That kind of behavior will not be tolerated in public. Not on MY watch!" Agnes growled and smacked Cale with her purse around his head and shoulders.
    "Whoa! Whoa! Calm down lady! STOP! Please, let's talk about this. Come have a seat and meet my wife. Okay? I'm a nice guy, I promise!"
    "Well...you do have a nice face, I guess." Mrs. Crumplebottom grudgingly admitted.

oGjdsHG.png
    Joel had arrived by this time, but didn't see what happened, he'd been grabbing a bite to eat from a food stall.
    "Let me introduce myself, I'm Cale Conrad. By the way, that's a very lovely outfit you're wearing."
    "Oh, well aren't you the sweet talker. I'm Mrs. Crumplebottom, but you can call me Aggie."
    "Nice to meet you Aggie. This is Sandy, my wife and my best friend, Joel Hunter." Cale smiled, gesturing toward them. They both smiled at Agnes and pleasantries were shared all around.

VDHulzk.png
    "Thank you for the compliment, I've had this suit for many years, it was to be my honeymoon traveling suit. I love it and wear it every day."

s65cCd3.png
    "Every day? Wow! You should be proud of how well you've taken care of it in that case. Considering how old it must be then. Did you have it custom made? It's very flattering to your figure too."
    "How dare you!?" Agnes seethed, glaring at Cale. "It's not polite to hint at a Lady's age OR stare at her body like that! You're imagining me naked, aren't you!?" *GASP*
    "What!? Oh Hell no! I didn't mean, I mean, I-"
    "Hmmpf! Such a foul mouth too. I don't know what you see in him dear." Agnes said looking down her nose at Sandy and then got up to stomp away.
    "Holy Simoly! What a piece of work!" Cale said, shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

MYef52w.png
    They all watched Mrs. Crumplebottom walk away and then turned their attention back to each other.
    "I know what you were trying to do the other night Joel. I figured it out after Sandy and I had a talk last night."
    "Oh, well, you caught me Buddy. Wait, a talk? About what?"

J5TTqmM.png
    "She told me what happened between the two of you when I was gone."
    "You did? I thought we agreed to put that behind us and never mention it again."
    "I'm sorry Joel, I had to, I wanted to. I don't want any secrets between us. Especially now."
    "Alright, I'm...sorry Cale. I hope you understand and that you don't feel any different about me because of it. We put the brakes on right away. I was just...trying to comfort her and it...just-"

"It's alright Joel, no need to explain, she told me all about it. Like I told Sandy, it doesn't matter now. Actually, I want to thank you too."
    "Thank me?"

RBMR2y5.png
    "Yeah, not only for taking care of her while I was away, but for flirting with her the other night to make me jealous. That was your intension, wasn't it?"
    "Yeah, it was. That's the only reason, I hope you believe me."
    "I do, and it worked! I got so jealous, I asked her to marry me at the Romance Festival, and we did! We're married! That's why we asked you to come here tonight, so we could tell you."

1r6e0bz.png
    "Wow! Hey, Congratulations to you both! That's fantastic! I didn't think you'd do something like that though, but I'm glad and so, so happy for you. Do the boys know yet?"
    "Not yet, but we plan to tell them later tonight. Also, I want to say how sorry I am you couldn't be there to stand up with me. But you'll always be my Best Man Joel, always."
    "Aww, Cale, it's okay, no apologies necessary at all...and you'll always be my little Bro too. Alright, well...I need a drink. I'll be right back." Joel said trying to inconspicuously wipe away a tear as he got up from the table.

WeLZxip.png
    While Joel was gone, Cale blew Sandy a kiss which unfortunately was again witnessed by the lady in gray. Uh oh...

tN42mtC.png
    "Didn't learn your lesson the first time did you? Well here, have some more medicine! MASHER!"
    (Oh Hell no Lady! I won't stand for this. Nope, no way!)

DJWjCkf.png
    "MORPHIUS, OLDBAGGIOUS, HUZZA!"

coSdsu5.png
    "Let's see her try to stop us now!"
    "Holy Simoly! You turned her into a fish!"

hthsJXt.png
    (I thought it was cool when she turned that nosy guy barging in on our conversation into a gnome, but this is even better! She's a fish, a cold fish! How appropriate!)

Indeed...

"Hey, watch it fella, don't step on the Lady behind you."
    "Lady? What lady? All I see is a fish. That's no lady."
    "Exactly."

6NegjFx.png
    Look at the admiration in Cale and Joel's eyes for Sandy.
    "I can't believe you did that!"
    "Me neither, but it was very cool."
    "She deserved it. Don't worry, she'll come out of it in awhile, it won't last."

86PGoWj.png
    Soon it was time for Joel to go back home. Mt. Komrebi was a long way from San Myshuno and he wasn't a Spellcaster with the ability to transportalate home. Joel had taken the bus here.
    "See you soon Bro."
    "Yes, I'll be here for the party."
    "Party? Oh yeah, right, we should have a celebration party. We'll let you know when it'll be."
    "Okay, bye for now. Love you Cale."
    "Love you too Bro."
    Joel also gave Sandy a hug and a congratulatory kiss on the cheek before he left for the bus station.

g303Zrr.png
    The couple wandered over to see what treasures (or trash) was up for offer in the actual flea market area after Joel left. They actually got lucky and found a set of unusually colored lamps! That's very rare, usually nothing matches. They also bought another lamp before deciding to spray paint a mural on the sidewalk together.

iIa9mEg.png
    Sandy stopped and just stood in the middle of the mural and I couldn't figure out why until I saw 'be scolded' in her queue. Next thing I know, there's Agnes again wagging her finger in Sandy's face this time. Apparently, as predicted, the spell had worn off and she was none too happy about what Sandy had done to her.

"NOW I see why you tolerate that Masher's behavior, you're just as bad as he is! How dare you do that to me? Shame, shame, shame!"

Cale couldn't help giggling behind Sandy. It was just so absurd!

nSNdzH6.png
    *WHACK!* "Take that! You better not do that to anyone ever again! Take your medicine Honey!"
    "You want me to spray her Sandy? That outfit could use some color anyway."

UcNoDUJ.png
    "I've got this Cale. It's alright. You had it coming Mrs. Crumplebottom. Leave us alone or I'll do it again. Understand?"
    "Well...WELL! I never! Don't try it dear or you'll get more medicine. Do YOU understand?"

"That's it, you're at least getting green shoes Aggie...uh, opps, sorry Sandy."
    "Great, just great!"
    "HAHAHA! Not so smart are you Sonny?" Agnes laughed and then stomped away.
    "I'm sorry Babe, I missed and got you instead of her."
    "It's alright, not your fault. She's to blame. Hang on, she's getting away."

As Agnes stomped away, Sandy cast another spell. Nothing appeared to happen, but Sandy smiled knowing something would indeed happen. With any luck...

PSpLJ8O.png
    Mrs. Crumplebottom walked inside the Karaoke bar and grabbed Vlad to give him a kiss! Sandy had cast an Infatuate spell on her which made her kiss the first person she saw in the bar! Vlad never had a chance...

8VenhV0.png
    "I don't know why you felt compelled to do that Madam, but I will thank you not to try it again. I am not attracted to humans. Especially those as old as you! Oh and please take your...peppermint with you!" Vlad said, taking a round Starlight peppermint candy out of his mouth and placing the sticky wet thing in the palm of her hand.

ytlqd7t.png
    (Oh Honey, you will pay for this! You will pay!)

I6X0ndL.png
    Outside Sandy and Cale were having a laugh about what Sandy had done to Mrs. Crumplebottom in retaliation. It was such delicious irony, the perfect spell to cast on the disapproving old prude! ;) Would they regret it in the end? Only time will tell...

Comments/replies coming up next! I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    That's exactly why I turn the sound off when low level skilled Sims play any instrument and when babies cry! Ugh, I can't stand it. However, other than those two things, I always have the sound on when possible. I love all the ambient sounds in this game. :) I bet it was easy completing the paparazzi portion of the aspiration. hehe Essa and Cale had no problem with that either. ;)

Yes, we both had a big problem with that part, I'm so glad it appears that you won't. But yeah, I'd keep a close eye on him whenever he's out in public. Yes, Cale had that gig too. Understandable about bypassing the romance scene. Yes, it's extremely frustrating how random it is the garden just turns to all dirt piles! Ugh! There's no rhyme nor reason to it. Ohhh, well yeah, Cale's hurt sentiment went away, but Joel had a festering grudge for a short while. It's gone now though.

They'll have a party, definitely. I'm thinking perhaps they'll have it at the factory since it's very well set-up for parties there. We'll see what the boys say about that when they go visit them. I'm sure it won't be a problem. Probably won't happen very soon though. Most likely after Cale completes the aspiration. Tomorrow is Monday in their world and the Humor and Hijinks Festival. After they light off fireworks there, the rest of the goals should go quite quickly. :)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,913 Member
    @RememberJoy , @SoulGal7 , have a nice vacation ! :)
    @Karababy52 , yay, congrats to married couple! Good that all between those 3 is well. ohhh lol, Agatha... tsk tsk....
    @LegacySims2017 , looking at your updates make me so much want to play actor career again :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,913 Member

Oona Medicci, day 8, again

TB8e6o8.png

New try...

7E7J8iO.png
    so, morning, again, and she had just slept nice night at her new tent! ... again.

JIYw5Bn.png
    call to school, again. free day.... again.

bvIBIL2.png
    yes easy, stuff.. again.

397AVkQ.png
    here.. again...

d10WWXq.png

fNbla6M.png
    Sean, again :D

LJwuvgt.png
    bO2dW9L.png
    finally, she made to level 6 !

1y9ufSi.png
    K2tgZxA.png
    now to hard slope. now she only need to come down for this part of aspiration. in last part it has to be well done.

wynbQdv.png
    N7ALu23.png
    TB8e6o8.png
    Great! just she has to do the same one more time , later.

next , to mountain top.

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    August - Day 11: "A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road..."

U1NXQ2d.png

Notes
    6qb3vGs.png
    Later that same night after the Flea Market, Cale and Sandy went to visit the boys at their home or 'the factory' as they'd all come to call it.

DTvwfAS.png
    I really don't understand Sims' obsession with the bathroom for conversations. They were all in the livingroom where you can see Sandy in the distance. But when I queued up for Cale to give CJ a loving hug, they went in the bathroom. It's weird since it's so much more open out there than in here. Y'all weirdos! hehe

AJXgDnl.png
    Yeah, makes much more sense to hug your Dad/Son right by a toilet. Ah well...

2SJFC63.png
    "I want you to have a key to our apartment Son. You're welcome to come by and hang out with us any time."
    "Thanks Dad! I'll do that."

FsqVfrR.png
    Meanwhile Sandy and Joe were sharing a hug too.
    "So good to see you Mom!"
    "Great seeing you too Joe. How's school going?"
    "It's going good. Won't be long before I can fly that rocket!"
    "I'm sure your Dad will be excited to hear that."

QmI1B4Q.png
    "What's this?"
    "What's it look like?"
    "Uh, a key, obviously."
    "It goes to our apartment. We had a copy made for all of you. Come over any time you can Joe. We'd love to spend more time with you boys."
    "Oh Cool! Thanks Mom!"

w8nq14w.png
    By this time Cale and CJ had come back out into the living room. Cale walked over and handed a key to Jacob as well.
    "For me? Really? Wow, thanks! Cool!"

kXuxUld.png
    "Of course, we think of you as family Jake. Well, we are family, packmates in fact. Speaking of, how's your Dad?"
    "He's good...he misses you...and me. But I told him I'd come back to Moonwood Mill for Spring Break soon."
    "I miss him too, but perhaps we'll be seeing him sooner than you think!"
    "Oh?"

VpcOP4s.png
    Cale told Jacob about how he and Sandy had married and planned to have a party here.

"Should be a how-ahwooooooo-ling good time!"

I thought perhaps Jacob would howl after Cale since he's still a werewolf, but nope. Oh well.

CVReK9u.png
    Cale and Sandy wanted to discuss the party plans with all the boys, but Joe...

1EDzirf.png
    ...and CJ had both gone to bed before they could. They understood, it was getting quite late by this time and they had school tomorrow.

RoBI1IU.png
    Jacob had school too, but he was more nocturnal being a werewolf and shared his first class wasn't until in the afternoon tomorrow.

bRce5v8.png
    He invited them to have a seat and the three of them had a chat for a little while.

35jSso4.png
    Including sharing with him the story of what happened with Mrs. Crumplebottom earlier that day. Jacob got a kick out of that.

V9PF5NS.png
    Late afternoon the next day, Monday, the Humor and Hijinks festival was held in their neighborhood. Cale and Sandy headed over there and grabbed glasses of punch from the Jokesters side.

yfOoNxj.png
    "Are you sure you know what you're doing? Have you ever shot off fireworks before?"
    "Ohhh Yeahhh! Trust me Babe, this isn't my first rodeo with these bad boys."

pRrJLYX.png
    Hey, a plumbbob! Cool! True to Cale's word, he handled the fireworks like a Pro. He did better with them than Essa did last year. She had one blow up in her face! o.O

4XqiPaw.png
    Now I remember why I really don't like this festival. It's fun for Sims, but, TOO much fun! o.O Cale and Sandy spent some time telling each other jokes and making fun of the pranksters.

"If a bra is an 'over shoulder boulder holder' then what would you call men's underwear? Under the butt nut hut?"

lXPiGXN.png
    Cale made some funny faces too.

IwRVqNW.png
    Which set Sandy off in a fit of giggles that seemed to go on forever. Uh oh...

"Are you okay Babe?"
    "hehe Yeah hehe I'll HAHAHA be hehehehe fine! hehehe hahahaha You're just so hehe funny! hahahaHA!"

Okay, that does it, you two, back to your apartment right now! I'm not losing you at a festival! They were dangerously close to being hysterical. Luckily since this is their home neighborhood, Cale transportalated quickly home and Sandy rode her handy dandy parallel universe broom.

Ib6ikMs.png
    Cale spent some time in the bathroom, trying to calm himself down in the mirror above the sink.

GcPMK8j.png
    While Sandy used the mirror next to the apartment front door to do the same. Whew! Now they were both just very flirty. That's okay, no danger of dying from that. Usually...

ags95Tx.png
    Since it was still early in the evening, they decided to go to the Arts Centre and paint a mural together.

NwR0LOO.png
    Oh I love this one! I don't think I've ever seen it before. Good job you too, it's gorgeous!

eftwCT3.png
    Back home, Cale played a selection of Blues pieces on the piano while Sandy listened with a smile on her face before they went to bed.

Oh, and the daily post pic is of the festival winners fireworks shooting off while they were painting at the Arts Centre, it was a tie! I've never had that happen before. Even though they were still technically in the neighborhood, they left early and 'traveled,' so didn't get a prize if one is awarded for a tie. No biggie. They only went mostly so Cale could do an aspiration goal anyway.

Comments/replies coming up next! I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @Ellupelluellu
    Thanks! I couldn't resist having them marry there. Just not in the mood for a big wedding, I never am though. Oh well... Agnes was on a mission there eh? She just wouldn't leave them alone. It's okay though, made for some funny screenshots. ;)

So glad Oona is back safe and sound! Love that screenshot of the close up on her face with one eyebrow raised. She is such a character, I love her! <3 Actually they're all fantastic screenshots, love the snowboarding pics too! This is such a fun world aspiration! Lots of work, but still fun! ;) Great job Oona making it down the hard slope, now do it again and again! Great chapter, again! hehe
    August 10th Comments:

@Karababy52
    That's a Crumplebottom for you...lol! Found it funny Sandy turned her into a fish. EA/Maxis should have made it a fish in a fishbowl, though. That would have been funnier to see. Then having her kiss Vlad. :joy: I like how you used the mural Cale and Sandy painted as a daily pic. I like it. :smile:
    Yeah, I had D.J. complete the paparazzi portion all in one day. He would shoo off one paparazzi and another would show up soon after. It was pretty easy.

Glad the garden/planting bug isn't happening to all of Cale's plants. It still is weird, though. Now I see the boys throwing a surprise party for their parents after you mention having it at the factory.

August 11th Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    Glad you're enjoying D.J.'s gigs. :smiley:
    Oona's got a nice garden going. Hope she upkeep it. Yup, there's Sean again. :lol: I bet he wishes Oona was around the first time. It's nice he's there for her, though. Oona is going to have a lot of fun climbing the mountain, I think.

@Karababy52
    The bathroom thing cracks me up, too. In past gameplays, my Sims would hang out in the bathroom to chat. I guess Sims love bathrooms. There's those big keys again. It is funny they are really huge. Now it'll be interesting to see if the boys happen to autonomously stop by during school periods. I don't think I've seen that wall mural as well. And shocked Crumplebottom was at that festival swinging her handbag around at all the jokesters and pranksters! :joy:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited August 2022
    August - Day 12: "Hang out with people who make you forget to look at your phone..."

714PUba.png

Notes

Once again we're headed outside to have a fire and check out the stars! Supposed to be the peak of the Perseids meteor shower tonight! However, this time I will definitely be updating this with story mode later. It might not be until tomorrow morning, depending on how late it is when we come back inside, but I do have more screenshots to post. I'll do comments/replies at that time as well. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3

Updated!
    8XMRmnD.png
    According to a schedule I found of where to find protesters, one should show up in the Arts Centre at 3 p.m. Almost right on the dot, sure enough, Eros showed up protesting something. o.O Uh, not going to have Cale donate to that guy. I was hoping more would show up and they did. I'm not sure what she was protesting, but Cale gave @afai1261 's Selfsim a sizeable donation.

YBZq10w.png
    As evidenced by the daily post pic, later on Jacob, CJ and Joel all showed up for a 'Friends Hangout.' Since Cale needed to increase his video gaming skills anyway, they all played some Party Frenzy together. Well, except Sandy, she's just watching. For some reason only four Sims can play at a time.

dgDXjYd.png
    Everybody looks a bit worried, but CJ is thrilled. He must be winning I guess.

0nun9JP.png
    I know I always ask this, but can you tell who won by this image? No? Well, I only know that Cale did win myself. Sandy wasn't playing, so she's out. Jacob seems to be admiring Cale for his skills so not sure if he won. CJ & Joel are looking very smug, so I would guess they must've won as well.

0hOWnjp.png
    Sandy asked if everyone would like to watch a movie together. They all agreed, but I think Cale is a bit upset over her choice. He's never liked that lost dog's journey movie. Why do Sims do this? Stand while watching at first? I told them to sit together. Arggg!

qiXkPHP.png
    They all finally sat down, except CJ. I don't think he likes the movie either.

La5DB4y.png
    Nope, he definitely doesn't like it. He finally sat down, but then started mocking the actors.

97LEtDm.png
    Annnd the musical chairs continue. Cale and Sandy kept watching and I think the guys in the back were too, but they were more listening to Jacob tell a dramatic story of his own.

e7DdMrj.png
    "Come on Jake, you expect me to believe that?"
    "Hey, it's true! That's why my Dad adopted me instead of some other kid."
    "Wow, I liked your Dad a lot before, but now I admire him even more, that's incredible."
    "Yeah, he is incredible."
    "I meant the stor-"
    "I know, just sayin'."

4QTcubu.png
    Jacob left soon after because he had an early class in the morning this time. CJ went to grab a book Jake suggested he read about his Father while Joel had a chat with Cale and Sandy.

ctATGo1.png
    I love it when playful Sims do this. hehe
    "Hey, are you okay? S'ok! Are you alright? S'awright!"

(Kudos to anyone that knows the reference for CJ's convo with his book. ;))

9Lh1MJP.png
    Finally everyone left and Sandy went to bed. Cale stayed up to practice his programming skills.

I apologize there really isn't a story for this update and the fact it's shorter than my usual posts. Cale is mostly skilling up his video gaming and programming skills in preparation for next Tuesday when GeekCon comes to town. All he has left to do to complete the aspiration is win a contest at GeekCon. My next few updates won't be very exciting as a result. Ah well. Once the aspiration is complete, they'll have a big party at the factory. :)
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun16.jpg
    June 16: Fan Selfies!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. @Karababy52 and @RememberJoy , I held a pool party Meet + Greet. Luckily, I was able to get two Sims to autonomously ask D.J. for a selfie. Here's one I was able to capture. The other one happened when I must not have been looking. I officially now finished that portion of the Aspiration. Only Mod I have at this point is MC Command Center. The creator constantly updates it to match the game's patches. Am thrilled I didn't get stuck on this portion like you two did this go around. I'm only assuming you two had issues cause of a possible Mod. I could be wrong. I'm just excited I didn't have to cheat this part cause I honestly thought I'd run into the same issue as the both of you.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    *Updated my August 12th post above (finally)! I'll have comments next and then today's update shortly afterward. I hope y'all are having/had a great day/night! <3
    edited August 2022
    @LegacySims2017
    hehe Yeah, that would've been funny too! But I like that it's just a fish laying on it's side, eyes wide in shock! One of my other Spellcasters changed Judith Ward into a fish once. I about fell out of my chair laughing! :D I just HAD to make her kiss Vlad! It's his own fault for being at the Karaoke bar. It was between him and a few others that would've been funny I guess, but Vlad just took the cake! ;)

The paparazzi goal is very easy, I agree! Oh but it IS happening to all his plants! It was all of them at the same time once, and now it's been just random ones here and there, but I fully expect it'll be all of them again before this month is finished. *sigh* Surprise party? Hmm, that would've been fun, but they have it all planned out now. It will be at the factory and the boys will (obviously) be there though. :)

Ooo, pool party Meet & Greet! Great idea! Congrats on finishing the 'ask for selfie' portion of the aspiration, glad it worked for you! I thought perhaps it was a Mod as well since I had one that made it so townies won't approach my Sims or bug them when they're out in public. I removed that though temporarily to see if it would work without it and it still didn't work. I guess it could've been a different one. *shrugs* Ah well, eventually after I cheated to complete it, he did get three so it's all good. :)

EDIT! Opps, missed the third spoiler comment!
    Yeah, I guess they do love them. Well, we all know the Devs love potty humor sooo... ;) I know, right? Why is everything so dang big in this game? So far they haven't stopped over early in the day, just in the mid to late-afternoon. Technically, I guess they could still be in class at that time, but meh. They're not really enrolled in Uni anyway, but let's pretend that they are. Shhhh.... hehe Aggie cracks me up! They got back at her though, twice! :D
    August - Day 13: "An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift..."

Y7IvnoI.png

Notes
    7u9Q6jx.png
    The next day was spent with more skilling for both of them. I figured Sandy might as well try to win something at GeekCon too. Later that night, Joe stopped by for a visit. Cale was in the middle of an online video game tournament, so Joe and Sandy had a game of chess.

3R80BtX.png
    Cale won the tournament and reached Level 10 in the bargain! Go Cale! He walked over to see how the game was going between Sandy and his Son. It looked like Joe needed a little help so Cale gave him some tips & pointers on how to win.

uZPg1L6.png
    However, Joe had other ideas on how to win.
    "Hey! Wow! Look at that giant spider over there!"
    (Oh Joe! That'll never work. I tried that trick on her and she tried it on me too. You're doomed Dude.)

AUPY7aj.png
    "OMG! Where!? Where!?"
    (Ohhh, you got lucky! Very lucky.)

oB3kVt4.png
    "I didn't see anything. Where was it?"
    "Oh, uh, it was on the bar. It must've skittered away before you looked."

R9mTDhG.png
    "Cale, did you see a spider?"
    (Don't make me answer that Joe.)
    "I don't think Dad saw it either. Right Dad?"
    "No, I didn't."
    "It was really fast huh?"
    "Hmm, I guess so."

(Oh man, she's on to you now!)

YwuFIAw.png
    "Checkmate!"
    "I KNEW it!"
    "What!? No way! You couldn't have won."
    (Uh oh...)

CeNzg16.png
    "And why couldn't I have won Joe? Hmm?"
    "Because, because, I...I...I don't know."
    "I think you do know."

zYyHysO.png
    "He knows. Come on Joe, fess up!"

qNzzNIR.png
    "Because I cheated."
    "Proud of you for admitting it. Just remember, cheaters never win and winners never cheat."
    "Sure Dad, yeah. Whatever...I better go. Bye Mom, see you soon."
    "Bye Joe, it was fun! Come back soon."

UAf9tio.png
    "He seems a little upset."
    "He's probably just annoyed you were lecturing him when he was only being a little playful, it was all in fun."
    "Lecturing him? Aww, man, I did! Guess I can't turn off being a Dad."
    "It's alright, he'll get over it. Just like we did and laughed at ourselves."
    "Yeah, I guess that's true. I thought you'd fallen for it again, but you didn't, did you?"
    "Nope, I was just playing along. You know, he's just like you in a lot of ways."
    "I know, chip off the old block. Scares me sometimes."

oc6PvH5.png
    "Would you like a backrub my love?"
    "I'd love one!"

JHqeNz8.png
    "Mmm, that feels so good. You're so good at that."
    "I'm good at a lot of things."

EjAiduY.png
    "Yes, you are. Thanks Babe!"
    "Anytime!"

1xE9ITM.png
    "Hey, what did the grape say when an elephant stepped on it?"
    "I don't know, what did it say?"
    "Nothing. It just let out a little whine!" *badum tiss*

A5eMHGe.png
    "hehe You're so cute when you tell lame jokes."
    "Oh? Well you're so lame when you tell cute jokes."

V1AeS3e.png
    "What!? I beg your pardon Mister?"
    "Oh , oh, that came out wrong. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it. You're not lame, I meant you were ARE cute too."

*Note - for some dumb reason Cale had insulted her! He's trying to do a smooth recovery here.

6Jxm9Q2.png
    I think he's got a better idea on how to apologize than words though, of course.

ELX0PgL.png
    What's better than apologize in bed? Apologize in the shower, of course! ;)

P9FwZLn.png
    Later, Sandy roped him into watching a television show primetime premiere with her too.

BryNGGQ.png
    *Yawn* "I'm REALLY tired, you wore me out. I think I'll just go to bed."
    "hehe You're so funny. Nice try Babe, but I'm not falling for it."

8Ssyad6.png
    (Dangit!)

TUb64WY.png
    *Yawn* "That guy is so boring! You're a much better actor than he is all day long!"

RYcBHxy.png
    "Ohhh yeahhh! Got that right! He's not even trying very hard. I always tried hard to be the best!"

x1GxfWj.png
    "Mmmhmm, yeah, very...hard. Hey, uh, I can think of better things to do than watch this lame show."
    "I thought you wanted to watch this?"
    "Not anymore..." Grabs remote...

*Click*
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun17.jpg
    June 17: Last Town in the West!

Gig 6
    Television Show: Last Town in the West (Season 3, Episode 6)
    Synopsis: In this musical episode, Cody Wyatt (Dash Joseph Faireborn) finds himself riding into a town unfamiliar to him. He learns to stand up for himself when another cowboy (Patrick Jones) tries to run him out of town.

dj-06-185.jpg
    dj-06-186.jpg
    dj-06-187.jpg
    dj-06-188.jpg
    dj-06-189.jpg
    dj-06-190.jpg
    dj-06-191.jpg
    dj-06-192.jpg
    dj-06-193.jpg
    dj-06-194.jpg
    dj-06-195.jpg
    dj-06-196.jpg
    dj-06-197.jpg

Side Note:
    D.J. received another gold status for this gig! No nomination either like his last gold status gig. Awards ceremony is up next. We'll find out if D.J. will secretly win an award.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    August 13th Comments:

@Karababy52
    (revisiting August 12th daily image)
    Don't feel bad about your daily image chapters not being all that exciting. Sometimes it's just the images alone that make it fun. If you just showed the reactions of the men playing the video game without text content, it still would have been fun. Gotta love their facial expressions. I really dislike the musical chairs as well. Wish they would just sit still for a longer period of time. I can't claim the kudos for the reference with C.J. and the book. :confused:
    So, you cheated the selfie portion but didn't. Ha, ha. It just happened later than you expected. That must have been nice. I looked it up online about the selfies. Someone mentioned a meet and greet at a pool. I decided to try it. Worked like a charm.
    lol at Joe trying to cheat at chess. Not going to work with Sandy. Then he tries to get Cale to help him lie. Too bad Sandy already knew and Cale didn't want to get involved it looked like. :lol: Loved all their facial expressions again in this daily image chapter.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top