Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glitch In Monte Vista

I don't know why, but for some reason in this exact spot sims get stuck and no matter where I click or where the other townies try to go, no one can move. They get stuck. There is nothing there. I tried looking up the problem, but nothing fixed the issue. And it doesn't seem anyone else has the same issue either. Its like there is an invisible wall there or object stopping them, but nothing is there to stop them. Anyone else have this issue and or know how to fix it? I circled the general spot where sims get stuck.

RERuSkc.png
BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
d3Z5s3V.jpg

Comments

• ButterWafflesARButterWafflesAR Posts: 113 Member
    For anyone who may come across this problem. What I ended up doing was deleting the park my sim is standing next to. It worked, no one gets stuck anymore. I read other solutions to this problem, but none of them worked for me. So, if anyone in the near or far future is having this issue and nothing is working, just try deleting the park. I haven't had any issues since.
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
  • tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    Ty! I'm playing in this town now and I have cars getting abandoned when I'm playing on other houses, etc. This could come in handy. I did edit that park and haven't had issues in that spot with a sim but in MANY spots around MV just trying to get into a car.
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• ButterWafflesARButterWafflesAR Posts: 113 Member
    @tallcoolone You're welcome! :) I haven't had any issues with cars being abandoned around MV, but if I ever come across that issue and I'm able to find a way to resolve I will comment. So far, all my problem was just that park. It was really weird. They added like they were stuck in an invisible wall or something. Sorry I couldn't help with anything else. Hopefully you can resolve it soon. :smile:
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
  • tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited August 2022
    I did accidentally find one way to save them. I'm playing the neighborhood, most houses, so if a car is near a house, type in testingcheatsenabled true (after cntrl shft C) then enter, then bring up another cheat box cntrl shft c and type in moveobjects on and then make sure you're in the build mode and move the camera out so the car is in view cntrl shift on the car and another option comes up to reset it (normally it's just a delete). I reset other sims cars that were in front of the sims house that I was playing on. I've done it a few times now. This assumes they have a parking space (all my homes do, even the ones in the city, ROOFTOP parking for 2 families). And of course turn the cheats off after this is done.
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport