Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need some advice

lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
I don't know if I am posting this discussion in the correct category, but does anyone know how I can get my active households out of their houses ( not my main current active household but the ones I have played ) and actually enjoy life? I've created so many unique sims and expect to see them everywhere but they literally just stay home all day! I mean, I occasionally see one or two of my other sims out and about but I would love to see my families acting like families. Friends acting like friends. More life in my game!

Comments

• aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    You can create clubs with them in it and have them go somewhere as their meeting place
  • lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    edited August 2022
    @aujineh hey thanks for the reply but even if I do that, it only works with the current household I'm playing, and sometimes I do see other club members that I create, out and about, but it's literally once in a blue moon, you know?
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    lebgirl_18 wrote: »
    @aujineh hey thanks for the reply but even if I do that, it only works with the current household I'm playing, and sometimes I do see other club members that I create, out and about, but it's literally once in a blue moon, you know?

You have to start a club meeting. Then all the members will show up.
  • aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    go in neighbourhood view and look at all the traits of the the sims you made. Then using your active sim let them create several clubs with sims with those traits and let them all meet at the same venues where your sims go. Do this several times letting your sim leave the clubs so they can make new ones until all your other sims are in clubs that meet at your venues. Then let your sim stay in three clubs and go out. Once at a venue where other clubs meet, you will see the other clubs there too with your other sims in them
    Thank you @aujineh and @telemwill :)
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    I know that traits can impact sim behaviors. I mostly play with merfolk and almost all of them are Children of the Ocean. They will show at the beach often.

Music Lovers and Dance Machines like the nightclub.

Likes and dislikes also affect preferences.

What do you have on your lots:

When I design lots, I give my sims a lot to do on the lot.

My favorite beach lot has stereos, a tv, painting easels, a chess board, a playground, and etc. That lot always draws in a variety of sims that watch scary movies at night, swim in the ocean, paint, and etc. If you include more activities beyond what is required for the lot, you will have more sims show up because there is more for them to do.
    Ooh! Thank you for that idea @Metior_Ice I’ll definitely see what I can do with that 😊
  • luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,552 Member
    Just to state the obvious, because I literally didn't know this when I started playing, select the Phone on bottom menu (left hand side, middle icon) and choose Travel, then you can take your sim and selected friends/family to venues like the park, gym, museums, etc.

You probably knew that but, honestly, I didn't when I started playing.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
    Yeah, I knew that lol @luciusstorm but thanks for the advice 😂
  • FirewestgamerFirewestgamer Posts: 30 Member
    I mean I think there is a settings to make them more independent. (There was in Sims 3). Idk bc I am confused on what your asking
    @Firewestgamer That’s fine, thanks for trying :)