Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Christmas talk! I can't help itttt!

Leila_22Leila_22 Posts: 56 Member
I know this is early but I can't help it.. are you excited for Christmas, and what is your favourite part about it? Mine has to be the Christmas songs, the food especially! And spending time and giving gifts to people I love xx

Comments

• Leila_22Leila_22 Posts: 56 Member
    I honestly just love sims at Christmas time! Anyone else, it inspires me however I decorate my house at Christmas time at festive seasons helps me decide what to decorate my home like! - sorry lol
    @SimmingSwiftie Aww! That sounds absolutely amazing, x. I'm mostly looking forward to this year's Christmas as I had surgery like a week before Christmas 😪, heading everyone in my home putting Christmas decorations up etc made me cry but I'm going over board this year x
    > @Leila_22 said:
    > @SimmingSwiftie Aww! That sounds absolutely amazing, x. I'm mostly looking forward to this year's Christmas as I had surgery like a week before Christmas 😪, heading everyone in my home putting Christmas decorations up etc made me cry but I'm going over board this year x

Aw I'm sorry. I hope you have a much better Christmas this year. It sounds like it's going to be a big fun one for you all ^=^
    Do you have a favourite Christmas you've had?

When my beloved dog was a puppy and she opened her presents and rolled in it like super man lmao 🤣. I hope it's a fun one! Who knows what will happen between now and November might already buy some🤪😂😂