Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best and worst thing about each sims game you've played

KbobsterKbobster Posts: 155 Member
What is your favorite thing and least favorite thing about each sim game you've played? It's okay if you only know 1 sims game.
I'll start:
Sims 1
Pro: nostalgia
Con: can't remember...

Sims 2:
Pro: best base game: CAS/BB objects and game play, hands down. Very complete
Cons: limited build-mode

Sims 3:
Pro: obviously the color wheel and open world
Con: the pros are hard on your computer and slow it down. Like, omg.

Sims 4: I'll try to put only one pro
Pro: torn between the explicit LGBTQ+ inclusivity, the online community, and most BB/CAS features (but not items, per se)
Cons: no bass guitar or drums.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Sims 1: Can't remember

Sims 2: Can't remember

Sims 3: Can't remember

Sims 4
    Pro: Multiple worlds
    Con: No color wheel.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited July 2022
    Sims 1
    Pro: It lead to the Sims 2.
    Con: No natural aging, I didn't like it.

Sims 2
    Pro: Wants & Fears, Memories, Chemistry, Details, Drama and Story Telling.
    Con: Personalities feel a bit repetitive because of the same few aspirations.

Sims 3
    Pro: Family play, Open World, Smart Sims that know what they want in life and it has so much unique gameplay.
    Con: It takes a lot of effort to run it smooth on full graphics.

Sims 4
    Pro: Modern Aesthetic, Cute Sims, Stability and the Gallery.
    Con: Lacking Gameplay, Rabbit holes with Popups and it has so many Bugs & Glitches that are left unfixed long term.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,119 Member
    Sims 1: I didn't play it.
    Pros: The one that started it all
    Cons: Camera (based off of YouTube videos)

Sims 2: Only played it for the first time a few years ago.
    Pros: Deep gameplay, interesting Sims, challenging without cheats, memories, wants & fears
    Cons: The aging was too fast without cheats. I always feel rushed to do things.

Sims 3: The start of my simming journey
    Pros: Open world, More traits, Memories, adjustable lifespans, color wheel
    Cons: Laggy, buggy, ugly sims, terrible clothes

Sims 4:
    Pros: Beautiful worlds, beautiful sims, awesome build mode, awesome CAS, in-game Gallery, Massive improvements since release, ability to travel between worlds
    Cons: Lack of gameplay depth without mods. Each pack always makes me feel like I wish they had done something different. Forgotten features (i.e likes/dislikes, whims--until now)

I'm sure I'm forgetting pros/cons for each iteration but these are off the top of my head.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    edited July 2022
    Sims 2:
    Best: Personality, Attraction, and Consequences
    Worst: Corruption

Sims 4:
    Best: CAS, multitasking, occults
    Worst: Bugs and lack of pack integration
    Post edited by telemwill on
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,547 Member
    edited July 2022
    I never played TS1

TS2
    Pros: complexity of gameplay, which is also a Con, in some ways, for my play style
    Cons: Could not create the characters I wanted due to limited aspirations and CAS, and the game directed too much of the play for my preferences. I also didn’t like the art style.

TS3
    Pros: Best gameplay with the right amount of randomness. Good customization and better CAS options.
    Cons: Slow loading. Lag and routing issues. Locked to one (admittedly large and open) world.

TS4
    Pros: CAS/Sims customization. Free travel between worlds. Better developed occult packs. I like this art style best.
    Cons: A lack of random events. With a variety of connected worlds, we also need more player control of premade and NPC travel.

I feel that TS2 was more game directed, and TS4 is more player directed. I tend to treat the game as a story engine with me directing the story. I can make up for the lack of game involvement in TS4 more easily than I can fight with its intrusiveness in TS2. TS3 had the best balance between game directed and player directed gameplay for my play style, but was so massive, it became a chore to play at times.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    3- Pros: lots of stuff to do, color wheel, lots of exploration, own multiple houses and resorts to purchase at once.
    Cons: lags, occults were too laid back, rabbitholes.

4: better vampires... though they could be better, windmills and dew collectors are sort of cool.
    Cons: waaay too positive mood, everyone acts like their over the rainbow and everything is all cheerful, toilet pranking about every 15 minutes, Sims steal books and produce, no open world concept, rabbitholes, no feminine werewolves, too easy to get money, Greg and Anges are more annoying than scary, phone calls from stalkers, if your Sim even gets remotely flirty they're later asked on a date- even if you barely met the Sim, no disabled Sims- exclusivity, underwater exploration was not in 4, and instead we have beach cleanup, No way of explaining to a flirty Sim if you're actually interested in them before your Sim makes a move, people barge into my homes, getting mad at just one Sim gives you a bad reputation, NAPs are mostly useless, it's very difficult to have an industrial world- I have yet to see that full blown, can't play as pets, kits only have either house decorations or new clothes- nothing else, constant chattering Sims are so annoying, occults are still not scary, we can no longer play as ghosts unless we invite one to live with us- we used to be able to make ghosts in CAS, no genies, no fairies, no zombies, spell caster duels are repetitive, no cars, no skills for kids- they're kinda boring...

Ugh. I hope they can at least fix the lag in 3.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    I've only played TS4.

Pros; CAS. I feel like the Sims team really got that one right. Second is build mode, which works quite well and is a lot of fun.

Cons; actual gameplay. I feel like all Sims are basically the same, regardless of what personality traits they are given. Also the floaty camera thing on higher levels really annoys me
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    Sims 1: didn't play, don't like the art style

Sims 2:
    Best: Being able to create my own neighborhood from scratch, place lots and scenery.
    Worst: Sims couldn't talk to each other while doing almost any other task except eating. Townies didn't age, so multiple generations of the same family played with the same kids from school and dated the same teenagers. No way to allow played sims to age when you weren't playing them, so many hours of boring gameplay on speed 3 with families I was basically done with but wanted them to age. Couldn't visit other sims at their homes. When you went to a community lot or an owned retail lot, no time passed at your residential lot, so you went back in time when you went back there. No active careers. University was 4 weeks, you could only attend right after aging up from teen, and you were jailed in the campus neighborhood while there, couldn't travel outside it, what a grind. Personalities were really limited with maybe only 6 traits and they were on sliders, like for example I tried to create a middle-aged biker/rocker party guy, didn't want to make him serious so set the "serious/playful" slider closer to playful, and all he ever wanted to do was play pirate in the bathtub or jump on the couch.

(Yep, all the things that I dislike about TS2 are gameplay. Maybe that's unusual.)

Sims 3: didn't play, don't like the art style

Sims 4:
    Best: The huge variety of options for gameplay.
    Worst: Neighborhoods (including apartment buildings) are too set in stone.
    gen3-banner.png
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Sims 1
    Pros: The everything is new and exciting pioneer, lots of things to do so never bored, the ability to tell stories via family album
    Cons: If there was a problem with a skim and its mesh the whole game crashed

Sims 2
    Pros: Too many to even attempt to list, absolutely love this game, still play it.
    Cons: Ease of file corruption (later learned mostly my own fault - doing dumb things), would crash at the least sign of a problem

Sims 3
    Pros: Never played much, but do like the colour wheel and the styling thing, great imagination in pack content and things to do
    Cons: All the sims look alike and not very good, the loss of storytelling capability

Sims 4
    Pros: Incredibly beautiful, CAS is so good it's almost a separate game, good build mode, even though TS2 has some better features
    Cons: That beauty came at a stiff price - most of the 'worlds' are mere cosmetic set dressing that we can't even get into let alone interact with, sims are shallow and all the same with none of the TS2 type vibrancy and variety; no proper memory, attraction, or fear systems; gameplay is often shallow, repetitive, and boring; no story telling provision. There are still way too many bugs and glitches - some dating from the beginning, more come with every new pack, and it's obvious that quality is not a high priority.

Something I keep in mind when an earlier version gets annoying is that the technology of their era was still comparatively primitive, a lot of things we take for granted were simply not possible then. Which makes what we did get all the more amazing.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited July 2022
    TS1
    Pros: best dragons yet, makin magic, the whole vibe i love it so much no stupid modern social media nonsense just vibes and interesting unique concepts

Cons: sim is always too depressed to do anything fun because needs go too quick especially if you play single sim household social need is pure torture to keep up

also um... heads came with hairstyles and bodies with clothes so the cas wasn't great yet :lol:

TS2
    Pros: Strangetown,stories,mysteries, memories, plantsims, hobbies, dating... gameplay in general so much to explore

Cons: All sims look like britney spears distant relatives (well unless thats what you wanted) and needs still go too quickly also yes as someone mentioned file corruption

TS3
    Pros: world customization, horses, probably the best alien gameplay tbh
    color wheel although its double edged sword

Cons: the art style, sims look very unrelatable and everything just feels plastic kind of like the time period in which this game was released also way too much of it was rabbithole and by the end game just fell apart with all kinds of performance issues and crashing and whatnot

TS4
    Pros: graphics and the art style which i personally really like as it reminds of ts2 but everyone doesn't look like britneys distant relative

first game I actually can make myself in

vampires pack,

most of the features I liked in older games are also in ts4 by now so i can use it as catch all

build mode is less annoying to use than older games but again subjective opinion

Cons: randomized townies ruining your fun, lack of toggles/customization for settings, bugs and glitches, broken content aaand on top of it all lag, crashing and performance issues as of late
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • KbobsterKbobster Posts: 155 Member

Sims 2:
    Best: Being able to create my own neighborhood from scratch, place lots and scenery.
    Worst: Sims couldn't talk to each other while doing almost any other task except eating. Townies didn't age, so multiple generations of the same family played with the same kids from school and dated the same teenagers. No way to allow played sims to age when you weren't playing them, so many hours of boring gameplay on speed 3 with families I was basically done with but wanted them to age. Couldn't visit other sims at their homes. When you went to a community lot or an owned retail lot, no time passed at your residential lot, so you went back in time when you went back there. No active careers. University was 4 weeks, you could only attend right after aging up from teen, and you were jailed in the campus neighborhood while there, couldn't travel outside it, what a grind. Personalities were really limited with maybe only 6 traits and they were on sliders, like for example I tried to create a middle-aged biker/rocker party guy, didn't want to make him serious so set the "serious/playful" slider closer to playful, and all he ever wanted to do was play pirate in the bathtub or jump on the couch.

(Yep, all the things that I dislike about TS2 are gameplay. Maybe that's unusual.)

Sims 4:

I really love Sims 2, but haven't played it in 10 years. So there are many things I have taken for granted with sims 3 and 4. I forgot how annoying it is when you're doing a legacy challenge and the neighborhood sims don't age up. I wish it could be option. Sometimes, I want them to stay the same age, sometimes I need them to age up automatically to save me time. I also forgot how singularly minded the Sims in 2 are. They can't walk past certain objects, they can't multitask. But it was still fun, and still the most fun base game, to me. Sims 4 base game is the least entertaining, and I don't know if Sims 3's base game is boring-but the CAS sure is.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Kbobster wrote: »

Sims 2:

Sims 4:

I really love Sims 2, but haven't played it in 10 years. So there are many things I have taken for granted with sims 3 and 4. I forgot how annoying it is when you're doing a legacy challenge and the neighborhood sims don't age up. I wish it could be option. Sometimes, I want them to stay the same age, sometimes I need them to age up automatically to save me time. I also forgot how singularly minded the Sims in 2 are. They can't walk past certain objects, they can't multitask. But it was still fun, and still the most fun base game, to me. Sims 4 base game is the least entertaining, and I don't know if Sims 3's base game is boring-but the CAS sure is.

Sims 3 was the best imo. If only it wouldn't lag, my only real issue is a lack of having scary occults and annoying lunacy.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Sims 1: I honestly don’t remember enough about it to give a good opinion.

Sims 2: pro-really goofy and fun chaotic gameplay. I’ll also add open for business because that was an amazing pack and one of my favorite sim packs of all time.
    Con- I was always bothered that time stood still when you traveled off lot.

Sims 3: pro- there were certain gameplay experiences I just loved in the sims 3 such as, the showtime careers, world adventures gameplay, university. Lots of enjoyable memories here.
    Con-lag and bad performance is the biggest one. I also had bugs from very early expansions that were never fixed. Also absolutely hated that even though it was open world you were closed off from the other worlds except vacation, future and university. Made exploring new gameplay added a bit harder. Sims were also just not great looking and required a lot of CC in my mind to look okay.

Sims 4: pros-in depth systems, like clubs and occult skill trees, make the gameplay very enjoyable. CAS and BB are just out of this world and don’t even compare to the old games. I still am awful at building in sims 3, but have gotten a better hang of it with 4. Also my sims 3 con was fixed in 4 with the ability to travel anywhere.

Cons- buggy at times and some of those bugs are maddening. The sims don’t have as much personality as I’d like, but to be fair this is being slowly worked on with this next update adding some much requested systems. Also minor but can we please get a way to save makeup looks to use on all outfits?
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Thought on TS2 unplayed sims not aging - just play rotationally. The game is ideal for that. I play a family, save and move on to the next, repeat. When i get back to a family the sims are right where I left them and ready to go on to the next chapter. In 4, saving before exiting is almost immaterial, other than keeping progress. I never know where the sims will be, what they are doing, or the condition they are in. Have even encountered unintended pregnancies and kids.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    sims 2 pro I like the ease of death and fighting and cars
    con to hard to take care of needs you can't just have fun
    can only have two aspirations and it saves on its own

sims 3 pro open world horses and not as needy as sims 2 ease of death ease of fighting and cars
    con can only have one aspiration and I don't feel like the sims are as fun as they are in other games

sims 4 pros aliens in cas good occults great toddlers lots of aspirations and nice worlds
    cons sims to happy nerfing things I like hard deaths hard fighting no cars
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    This is a great thread. Devs I hope you are reading this. I've only played the sims 1 for a short period of time. The Sims Bustin out on gba hooked me in. Then I took a chance of the sims 4. It looks like the Sims 4 has a lot more gameplay to be added to be considered in the rankings.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Sims 1
    Pros: Atmosphere, music, sounds, graphics, item designs, clothes, quirky humour, surprising events, cutest pets
    Cons: Bad camera controls, it's a bit too difficult to keep sims happy, minor but there are no days of the week so it is like the same day every day which makes it a bit strange and kind of a grinding game... I kind of lose the sense of time when I play, can't visit other households

Sims 2
    Pros: the little animations and details, graphics, surprising events, swimming in the ocean, cool alien abductions, family trees that worked quite well
    Cons: I played it so much that I'm bored with it now. It is a bit difficult to say what I don't like... maybe some animations and things sims did got annoying and they always did the same things, maybe there should've been more aspirations, it was troublesome to move family members to other households (especially teens and children), couldn't visit other households

Sims 3 I only played the base game a little on playstation (I usually play on PC and prefer PC), so I didn't play it enough to know it well
    Pros: Spending time in unplayed sims homes was fun. The open world was a bit interesting, I guess
    Cons: Graphics (huge turn off), the open world was quite empty and not much to do there, only one family per world, can't travel between worlds (or so I have heard)

Sims 4
    Pros: versatile CAS, how easy it is to move sims from a household to another/create a new one, multitasking, graphics, the different options to age up sims and control unplayed families, there's a lot of freedom
    Cons: a bit too easy and family friendly in some things, sims lack personality and behaviour, not enough animations and interesting gameplay items/too much items that are just decor, themes that I'm not interested in and lack of depth in some interesting ones
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,648 Member
    I never played the first two versions so this will be a shorter list than most.

Sims 3-
    Pros: Traits and aspirations, the fact you could choose to be an occult in CAS right from the start, fairies, bands, active singing career, University
    Cons: CAS, adding and deleting cc was a pita, the occults weren't very good, not being able to freely travel between worlds, zodiac signs in attraction, loading screens that were so slow you could almost watch the Hobbit trilogy while you were waiting(it felt like it anyway), it was extremely laggy.

Sims 4-
    Pros: The sims look much better, it's a breeze to add and remove cc, BB and CAS are light years ahead of TS3, freedom to travel to any world anytime you like, vampires and werewolves are so much better, runs with graphics set on ultra with barely a hiccup
    Cons: Traits have very little impact, very few aspirations and most are bland, the bugs even have bugs, so many loading screens, the romance and attraction system is a mess.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    The Sims
    Pro: It was practically a death simulator. Everything was lethal. It was hilarious.
    Con: Controls and the UI don't hold up very well by 2022 standards.

The Sims 2
    Pro: The personality matrix. Sims felt more alive than in any of the other iterations.
    Con: Population bloat. The continual generation of new townies meant that eventually a sim you liked was going to be culled.

The Sims 3
    Pro: The soundtrack. It was probably the best in the series.
    Con: Coding. File bloat, memory leaks poor optimization meant that you were often spending more time rectifying bugs than playing the game.

The Sims 4
    Pro: Occult lifestates are the best in the series. It isn't even close.
    Con: While animations have improved over the years, they're still limited in variation and that certain Sims charm.
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    The Sims
    I didn't play enough of this.

Pros: Its art style is hugely reminiscent of Zoo Tycoon (I played that one first) so it has its charm. The music is very good, it has this nice sense of atmosphere to it.
    Cons: It aged badly, customization was hardest hit by it (it was ground breaking back in the day!). Plus I want to fight Sims without them permanently leaving town! Also started the trend of giving us expansion pack after expansion pack, which is a pretty bad practice today and the Sims games are always expensive experiences if you want to play it to the fullest.

The Sims 2
    Pros: Integration of body shop, this game completely revolutionized the Sims franchise and it still holds up pretty well today. Sims being aware of your existence is pretty great. The little cutscenes are fun! Soundtrack is good.
    Cons: CAS is very good for its time but it hasn't hold up well at all with its limited customization, wants and fears is cute at first but it gets very repetitive. Zodiac signs are always really stupid and I'm glad they're gone in Sims 4.

The Sims 3
    Pros: Open world and create a style are two huge sticking points that pretty much make this game great. Probably has my favorite in-game soundtrack in the series. Has the loser trait. Sim autonomy here is probably the best one, though they're still way too obsessed with computers.
    Cons: This performs the absolute worst, playing this game feels like walking around landmines in how many times it crashed for me plus CAS is lag hell. The Sims appearances always looked a bit off too in stills (in motion, they're better).

The Sims 4
    Pros: By far the best CAS in the series hands down, the Sims in this installment all look great. It has the best modding community out there too, fixing a lot of issues with the game such as personality while having the best chaos mods. The game has the most animations in the series by far (there's like at least 4 separate animations for your Sim getting out of bed depending on their mood) and doesn't simply reuse 2's animations. The game also has the best build/buy in the series by far, just for the simple fact that it has a search function. Has the best LGBT options in the franchise.
    Cons: Lack of create a style means making swatches that fit is a bit of a pain. Lack of open world means the game is rife with loading screens. The base game is still highly skeletal, and emotions are still a very defining system.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Sims 1
    Best: The soundtrack
    Worst: Relationship management is so plum hard

Sims 2
    Best: Flexible & powerful world creation tools (custom neighborhoods, custom unis, custom apartments, custom everything)
    Worst: Wants, Fears and aspirations are a bit too restricting

Sims 3
    Best: Color wheel/Create a style
    Worst: No support for rotational play, also travel times

Sims 4
    Best: Flexible CAS
    Worst: Too much autonomy, I shouldn't need additional no autonomy mods when I already play on the "Free Will off" setting
  • IamJIamJ Posts: 44 Member
    Great Thread!

Sims 1
    Pros: nostalgia, really well made game for its time, the start of the franchise, a lot less “vanilla” then the other sims-games
    Cons: No aging

Sims 2
    Pros: so customizable worlds, in depth gameplay, memories, wants and fears, great for rotational gameplay
    Cons: difficult to get it to run and have the game not crash after a while, unless you have at least some minor skills in how to make it work. Big con that there are things you can do in the game that can corrupt it as well (deleting tombstones, moving inhabited houses between worlds etc)

Sims 3
    Pros: the open world for those who like that.
    Cons: all sims look the same, takes a super computer to run the game, no real vacations, no hotels (that you can travel to in a vacation destination and are fully playable), three sims in bars and nightclubs due to the open world, not possible to travel between worlds (major con, makes this game unplayable to me), going to college is like going on vacation (still tied to old household and you can only have one sim at a time in college), really difficult to play rotationally.

Sims 4
    Pros: beautiful worlds, multitasking, calendar and planning events, festivals, groups, much to do, best build mode, controversial opinion but I love the semi-open parts of neighborhoods instead of the completely open world in sims 3 and the completely closed in sims 2
    Cons: no depth in the sims themselves, no consequences in gameplay, emotions suck, difficult to play rotationally, apartments are just shells with some space in them when they should be full buildings functional on every floor like in sims 2, very limited amount of lots and no free placement of lots, no customization whatsoever when it comes to the worlds, a lot of bugs in the game and in all the packs, no hotels, no good system for memories, sims don’t feel like they have unique personalities, too specific aspirations (some of them), way too little pack crossover gameplay.
  • JinxIndigoJinxIndigo Posts: 45 Member
    Sims 1:
    + Adult/dark jokes and nostagia
    - No aging, no customization

Sims 2:
    + Lore drama, memories, small details, attraction system
    - No living world, too restrictive as you cant interact with special NPCs

Sims 3 (My fav game)
    + Customization, open world, moods, rich gameplay, oppurtunities, skill challenges, traits, aspirations, smart sims that doesnt need my input
    - Honestly, not much other than Island Paradise being too buggy and require a lot system

Sims 4
    + CAS and Build mode (except color wheel), emotions and multitasker sims
    - Lack of drama, expansion packs are too shallow and not challenging enough, compared to Sims 3 ones. (Jungle Adventure vs World Adventures for example. In Sims 3, you are the one who should solve the puzzles while in Sims 4, you just click and its done.) Traits have very little impact and romance system is too basic, compared to sims 2.
    Honestly, Sims 4 is not a finished game yet so I just evaluate for now.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,174 Member
    edited October 2022
    The Sims 2
    Pros : Hybrid occult, fast walk, unlimited neighborhoods, TS2 music themes, build apartment lot
    Cons : They are hyperactive it's exhausting. Too many NPC fights.

The Sims 3
    Pros : Fun active careers, customize hair color, build apartment lot
    Cons : It kills rotational play, Crying toddlers, Potato face, One world at a time

The Sims 4
    Pros : Male CAS, whole population under control, several worlds at the same time, LGBTQIA+ updates, African hair
    Cons : No hybrid occult, slow walk, TS4 music themes, can't build apartment lot
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • MeliathenaMeliathena Posts: 7 New Member
    The Sims 1
    Pro: Nostalgia, it was the first Sims Game, revolutionary when it came out.
    Con: No aging, graphism and gameplay have evolved so much that I don't see the point in playing that game today (while I could still play to TS2 and TS3).

The Sims 2:
    Pro: World customization possibilities!
    The fact that we could choose to create world from scrap made it so easy to create themed worlds/neighborhoods, without having to use mods or anything complicated like that.
    Con: Honestly I don't see many cons. The Sims have evolved, new features have been added, but TS2 is still a good game while it came out 18 years ago!

The Sims 3:
    Pro: Open world and Color wheel! And horses!
    Con: It was slow on a lot of computer, and could crash.

The Sims 4:
    Pro: Gameplay, Very easy to switch between families, Inclusivity. Occults are very fun to play!
    Con: The Neighborhood are almost impossible to customize. The game is good, but I personally like to be able create my own stories, and make Ancient or Fantasy themed Neighborhood.
    Also, maybe it's a specificity of the French version game, but there's too few first names and last names in the game.
    It feels like the automatically generated Sims all have the same names. As if there's only 10 last names and 10 first names in the world! Not only that, but most of the too few first names are boring, very traditional and not even given here since the 70s or the 80s. I'm tired of having to change the name of the Sims I will never just to be able to differentiate them from each other or to add diversity. Please, add more names, from various cultures!