Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Which activities make you lose track of time?

Surprisingly, playing The Sims even tho I don't play it that much. I think it's probably cuz I play it on fullscreen so I can't see the time on the desktop taskbar thing. 🤣
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    ]
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you started any new habits this year so far? If not, do you plan on starting any?

Terrible habit of indulging in youtube or games til 3 or 4 hours before I have to be awake again. I really need to stop this, im too old to bounce back like I used to could. So the new habit I need is to go to bed early enough to get up on time and still get enough sleep.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Renée09 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What's one thing on your bucket list?

Meeting my bois from Vanish in real life. 😭

Are you in school Dekay?

Nah. I'm jealous cuz I work now and we don't get last days. 😂

When I was in school, the last day of school was called "Field Day" and I dreaded it, because I got sick from exposure to strong sun or heat, and Field Day meant we were outside in the full sun all day, expected to do physically active things. When I started fainting and vomiting they stopped expecting me to participate. :/ I needed to be born a lot closer the the pole.

That sounds awful for you. We don't have that type of day here. We'd all probably get a heat stroke if we did. XD

What's on my bucket list?
    I have two main things I want to do.

1, is go back to Texas and to our old home and have a family picture in front of this very old tree. I'd love to do that again now that we're all a bit older and different. I was 4 when it was first taken.

2, is get married and have a child. I really really want this to happen.

I'm not sure how likely these are now but I'm keeping everything crossed.

I hope you get to meet them! DeKay. :)

I hope your dreams will come true! Anything is possible. 😊
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    Okay, I don’t mean to get emotional here, but this is my first time logging in since 2018 (I had a lot going on in my life). And just, I’m so amazed to see that the sequel to the game I originally posted is not only still here, but it’s on the first page of the off topic chat, and I can’t even begin to say how happy this makes me.
    LyniaSC wrote: »
    Okay, I don’t mean to get emotional here, but this is my first time logging in since 2018 (I had a lot going on in my life). And just, I’m so amazed to see that the sequel to the game I originally posted is not only still here, but it’s on the first page of the off topic chat, and I can’t even begin to say how happy this makes me.

Me trying to make this thread live on:
    dead-elmo.gif
    FwDXXd5.gif

dead-elmo.gif

Good work, soldier, I’m impressed. In all seriousness though, I recognized your username right away and got way too excited that you’re still here too. I’m in the process of re-finding myself after all these years, and this is oddly helping.

For anyone who wants an update on things since I’ve been gone, I found out I was gonna have a baby about two weeks after my now ex husband decided he wanted to leave and pursue a relationship with his co-worker. At the time, it felt awful, but I have the most amazing two year old now, I’ve done a lot of work and self reflection on myself, I’ve started seeing someone who has been just absolutely wonderful to both my daughter and I, and all is starting to feel right with the world. I’m in a good place now, and I honestly couldn’t be happier.

dead-elmo.gif

Good work, soldier, I’m impressed. In all seriousness though, I recognized your username right away and got way too excited that you’re still here too. I’m in the process of re-finding myself after all these years, and this is oddly helping.

For anyone who wants an update on things since I’ve been gone, I found out I was gonna have a baby about two weeks after my now ex husband decided he wanted to leave and pursue a relationship with his co-worker. At the time, it felt awful, but I have the most amazing two year old now, I’ve done a lot of work and self reflection on myself, I’ve started seeing someone who has been just absolutely wonderful to both my daughter and I, and all is starting to feel right with the world. I’m in a good place now, and I honestly couldn’t be happier.

That means a lot that your recognize me. 😭

I'm so glad things are working out for you!! 😃
    FwDXXd5.gif

dead-elmo.gif

That means a lot that your recognize me. 😭

You’re iconic here! Definitely no way I could forget 😊
    edited August 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

What is weirdest/funniest thing your pet has ever done?

My cat once came to my room and made a quack sound. XD
    Post edited by DeKay on
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited August 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    If someone were to pay you $50 000 to never listen to the song you're listening to now ever again, would you take it? Feel free to share the song/video too. :)

I'm listening to Sacrifice by The Devil Wears Prada.
    https://youtu.be/yr8lHOoLuvg

Hmmm, I think I might take the money, as much as I like this song. I think I can survive without the song. Plus, there's other TDWP songs I could listen to. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    edited August 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

What is weirdest/funniest thing your pet has ever done?

My cat once came to my room and made a quack sound. XD

I had my cat at the veterinarian a few weeks ago. They were trying to get his temp. And, you know where the thermometer goes…. Anyway, vet tech is holding Mango while the vet gets the job done. Vet says, “I can’t do this!” Tech says, “Sometimes it’s hard with the fluffy ones.” Vet says, “It’s not that. He’s clinching his butt cheeks.” That’s my boi!
    Today's Q Q is:
    If someone were to pay you $50 000 to never listen to the song you're listening to now ever again, would you take it? Feel free to share the song/video too. :)

Most of the songs I’m listening to these days are songs I grew up with and am rediscovering. In a way, they were already kinda lost. But if someone wants to pay me cash because I wasn’t listening to them, I’m ok with that.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    edited August 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm listening to Sacrifice by The Devil Wears Prada.
    https://youtu.be/yr8lHOoLuvg

Hmmm, I think I might take the money, as much as I like this song. I think I can survive without the song. Plus, there's other TDWP songs I could listen to. :D

I was listening to Never Gonna Change by Drive By Truckers....I'll take the money.😁
    edited August 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    If Gordon Ramsay offered to cook any meal for you and you got to pick, what would it be?

FISH N CHIPS!!! *slams table* FISH N CHIPS.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    If Gordon Ramsay offered to cook any meal for you and you got to pick, what would it be?

FISH N CHIPS!!! *slams table* FISH N CHIPS.

Spaghetti carbonara with chicken gnocchi soup, Caesar salad, and crunchy garlic bread. If I'm going to have a famous chef cook for me I might as well live it up a little. Carbonara isn't fancy but it isn't everyday either. If I want something simple and everyday...seafood gumbo with either fried crawfish tails or fried okra on the side.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top