Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bands & Cars (new hints)

In Werewolves there were lots of tires, and a chair that talked about cupholders. Now in High School Years (HSY) there is a chair that talks about seatbelts. Totally seems car-baiting.

The amount of band hints in HSY is huge! There's several posters that contain vinyl records, a singer with microphone, and a red guitar. But more impressive is the descriptions of furniture which include Backstreet (Boys), MonkeyWrench. (Foo Fighters), and mentions of Led Zeppling, Weezer, a jamming tablet, and two pieces that mention drums explicitly. Plus one of the vinyl record designs looks like the Nirvana logo. In Werewolves the Nirvana logo appeared on the sneakers, and there was a new guitar.

Comments

• KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 439 Member
    I can't embed photos in this forum but I posted all the band hints from HSY on twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KathplaysSims/status/1555589407670804481
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I would love both band and cars, it would be lovely if we got them.
  • KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 439 Member
    New hint! There's a feminine shirt in HSY with a big red car on it. I mean, that's a pretty big hint.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    New hint! There's a feminine shirt in HSY with a big red car on it. I mean, that's a pretty big hint.
    I need to see it
  • ThunderNebThunderNeb Posts: 55 Member
    If they are going to have a band pack, there should be some sort of Fame System, without or compatible with the Getting Famous EP. I suggest a Fan Base system, where individuals or groups can acquire a growing fan base represented by a fan club president and fanboys/fangirls/fanpersons. Fans would generally have a like for what the rockstar model or group is famous for, ie type of music, style of clothing, type of instrument, or any other Like. It's a little late in the game for my suggestion though. They probably have something like it figured out... I hope. I don't want to see them drop the ball and not give it its own system for famous Sims.
  • g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,027 Member
    If we get bands, I hope hotel/resort owners can book bands to play at their hotel/resort when we get them.
    After High School Years and two kits in this roadmap will be completed, the last roadmap of 2022 better have one expansion pack, one stuff pack, and two or one kit with my R&B radio station and the other radio stations or else 2022 of the early 2020s will end and will never give me my second favorite music back. This better be my chance NOW!!
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    After High School Years and two kits in this roadmap will be completed, the last roadmap of 2022 better have one expansion pack, one stuff pack, and two or one kit with my R&B radio station and the other radio stations or else 2022 of the early 2020s will end and will never give me my second favorite music back. This better be my chance NOW!!

The obsession is real ^^^
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

The obsession is real ^^^
    I know that!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    i have my doubts on this as a player so will wait and see
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    I do hope that we get cars in the game. It would add so much gameplay to the game and thoughtfulness towards house builds. They should add public transportation buses and taxis/ubers/lyft to the game as well.

In previous sims games, how did cars work? Did they have a car dealership to purchase a range if vehicles as well as a way to improve or customize them? I've only played Sims Bustin Out on GBA and Sims 4 on console in depth so I wouldn't know.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    There’s also those parking spaces next to the high school. Isn’t there a poster with a car on it too ?
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited August 2022
    They added a deco gas station just outside the high school lot playable area it even has a car repair shop if only it was playable

Untitled.jpg
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    yeah idk people have asked for cars so long but I feel like given how they have done all other transportation style things in the game

they're probably either gonna happen as rabbithole and people are mad or they're not gonna happen and people are mad

or they're only accessible in certain areas and people are mad

I wish if they ever come we can at least have like urbz style motorcycle race track to place where we like and see our sims chillin n stuff in their cars/on motorcycles like ts2 way and have our sims building cars/motorcycles or repairing them n such
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    edited August 2022
    Unfortunately there's been hints on Bands & Cars for since 2016. So, I have to see it in the actual Sims 4 to believe it.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    edited August 2022
    Simmingal wrote: »
    yeah idk people have asked for cars so long but I feel like given how they have done all other transportation style things in the game

they're probably either gonna happen as rabbithole and people are mad or they're not gonna happen and people are mad

or they're only accessible in certain areas and people are mad

I wish if they ever come we can at least have like urbz style motorcycle race track to place where we like and see our sims chillin n stuff in their cars/on motorcycles like ts2 way and have our sims building cars/motorcycles or repairing them n such

Hmm... depending on how cars are implemented I might not get them. Every now and then I play historical saves, if cars are implemented in a way that makes them obnoxious, cars speeding by Glimmerbrock all the time making it feel like a high way then it isn't the pack for me. Hmm...really wanted a mechanic-career and bulding steampunk rides for my sims. We will see what happens.
    Post edited by SilentKitty on
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    I think there was a big hint on cars with cottage living, I really thought that would come before a high school pack ( though I love the high school pack too ). So, I think we will get cars. And people have said there were a lot of hints for music recently too, so bands are a definite possibility.

I also hope we get more stuff for children, toddlers, and elders, and also get updated babies.
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,612 Member
    I hope both are true. I really want bands with lead singers. I really hope we get this for the next EP/ or GP. I hope we get cars with car animations like TS2.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
    I better hope they need to give us the second expansion pack of 2022 with singers and bands, with that, the EP pre-patch need to give us diverse radio stations (R&B station, please come back now!)