The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High School Outfits

I couldn’t find a discussion on this, but is there a way to stop teens turning up to school in varsity jackets, and instead in their assigned outfits??

Comments

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    I kinda want to know the exact opposite (if I may, please). How do I give my active Sims the high school look and get everyone to mostly stay in it at school?
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,654 Member
    I don't have the pack, but I read that students tend to change into their cold/hot wear. I guess you will need Seasons for that to happen, but if so, one start would be to add the thermostat object to the school building. EA never add anything that is not from the basegame or new pack. If your problem is not temperature related, I have no clue ;)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,934 Member
    These happen every Tuesday and Thursday, the days when chess team and computer team meetings take place. Your sim will wear that outfit too if they are part of one of the teams.