Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    @bekkasan wrote: »
    Rflong7 Awesome world! Am popping over to the other site to download now.

Wonderful~Thank you! :cookie::mrgreen:
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Love that mountain ridge, Rflong7, and since I'm addicted to using empty worlds, I'm looking forward to playing with it. <3
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    I love your worlds @Rflong7! Don’t stop. I would spend a lot more time with them if I wasn’t so busy creating my own.
  • Mr_DeaconMr_Deacon Posts: 83 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :)

I figure I should post this one here. :)

Mt Holbston
    https://thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9416338

Build world 40.7MB
    71 lots
    Large/medium island (5x5 map)
    *All expansions except ITF.

What a wonderful surprise to see a new world from my favorite world creator!

Can't wait to give this one a try! Thanks!
  • LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    @Rflong7 Amazing!! I love the scenery! The mountain range and coastal roads give a sense of freedom!
    Woot! Thank you so much for your Lovely comments. :mrgreen:
    @suzses @Mr_Deacon @LMC6255 :heart:
    @Damienf519 Thanks~ I hope your world is coming along Beautifully. :cookie:
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    @Rflong7 you’re welcome. I just started creating a new one.
  • rotatarotata Posts: 180 Member
    Oh my goodness! Just when I thought today was going to be yet another dull day, a lovely little world presented itself. Thank you, RFLong for continuing to create worlds. :)
    Hi! @rotata Thank you! I hope you like it and that you're doing well. :cookie::mrgreen:
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited September 2020
    Enjoying the empty Mt Holbston.

I gave my sim a bike, better to enjoy the scenery during that ride from the waterfall side into town. ;)
    (Ps, she's surviving an apocalypse, game born, game assigned wardrobe.)

01bike_orig.jpg
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    Hi :mrgreen:@Mmdrgntobldrgn Wonderful ~ Thank you so much for sharing your picture! I love the Apocalypse~ Are you writing it up? If so I'd love a link. I've never finished the challenge in TS3 and still really want to play it. :cookie:
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    The founder got story, as did part of gen 2.

We've got so much on the family life plate that, story telling has fizzled for me right now but I am posting notes and write ups for gen 4.
    http://mamadragonssims.weebly.com/forrest/category/generation-4
    Here's where I left off on town build up. Generation 5 will add more to the town.
    0005overvw_orig.jpg
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    For Mt Holbston, I've been placing and tailoring venues, rabbit holes, etc. After spending hours working with one lot, I bulldozed it. Any suggestions on which lots to put where?

The founder got story, as did part of gen 2.

We've got so much on the family life plate that, story telling has fizzled for me right now but I am posting notes and write ups for gen 4.
    http://mamadragonssims.weebly.com/forrest/category/generation-4
    Here's where I left off on town build up. Generation 5 will add more to the town.
    0005overvw_orig.jpg

Awesome! Thank you. :mrgreen:

@rotata wrote: »
    For Mt Holbston, I've been placing and tailoring venues, rabbit holes, etc. After spending hours working with one lot, I bulldozed it. Any suggestions on which lots to put where?
    I don't have any plan for the lots... except I like the large park. :)
    Which lot are you having trouble building?
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    What happened to Pigeon Rock?! Why is it no longer available? I had to reboot my computer and reup the Sims games. This is a tragedy!!!
    @bluzkat65 wrote: »
    What happened to Pigeon Rock?! Why is it no longer available? I had to reboot my computer and reup the Sims games. This is a tragedy!!!

Hi :mrgreen:
    It's under my Rflong13 account https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7974985
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    @bluzkat65 wrote: »

Hi :mrgreen:
    It's under my Rflong13 account https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7974985

Bless you, my child! <3
    The water lots - beach, ports, dive, etc, give me fits . Also, what sort of lot goes on the Piers? I tried a stadium, a music venue, and an old-fashioned boardwalk with shops and games.

Sometimes I spend more time placing lots and populating the world than I do playing the game.

Thanks

I don't have any plan for the lots... except I like the large park. :)
    Which lot are you having trouble building?

• dorneviperdorneviper Posts: 52 Member
    I wanna give big shout out to Rflong <3 . Thank you so much for coming out of "retirement" ;) and editing Atira for me. It is so beautiful and more lots and a road! I absolutely love it <3 . I can't thank you enough.
  • Mr_DeaconMr_Deacon Posts: 83 Member
    dorneviper wrote: »
    I wanna give big shout out to Rflong <3 . Thank you so much for coming out of "retirement" ;) and editing Atira for me. It is so beautiful and more lots and a road! I absolutely love it <3 . I can't thank you enough.

Her worlds are great! I've enjoyed many hours playing in them.
  • xoxJennxoxxoxJennxox Posts: 406 Member
    @Rflong7 I saw you sneak in and read one of my sims 2 stories and I thought I would sneak in here and tell you how much I love you and your worlds.
    Origin ID xoxJennxox
    Jenn's Junkyard - Current Stuff
    Tart ISBI -Completed 12/12/2016
    xoxJennxox wrote: »
    @Rflong7 I saw you sneak in and read one of my sims 2 stories and I thought I would sneak in here and tell you how much I love you and your worlds.

Hi! :mrgreen:
    I was reading! :lol:
    Thank you so much. You're very sweet to say that. :cookie: :

• JackieDawJackieDaw Posts: 18 New Member
    Hello Rflong7.
    First, I wanted to say that I absolutely love your Legacy Island III world, it's just amazing! Thanks for creating and sharing it :)

I have a problem with this world. If I shouldn't ask about it in this thread, please tell me where I should do it, because I'm new to the forum. I can't start my own thread yet because I'm a New Member.

I've been playing in Legacy Island III world lately. I unlocked some hidden islands and wanted to move my sims to one of them because I liked it (I don't know if it would be a spoiler if I said the name of the island. It's the one you get for doing a quest at the resort). When I tried to move my family there, at first glance it worked fine (one of my four sims got a moodlet from moving when they got there), but I I couldn't get into buy/build mode. At first I thought the move wasn't done yet, but I don't get any messages about moving being unfinished when I try to go into buy/build mode (it's really just a sound and animation of pressing a button, but nothing else happens). I can go into that mode on my other lots (such as other unlocked islands), so it's probably this particular lot that's causing the problem. I've tried replaying the move several times, but it still doesn't work. However, I can build on the lot before moving. I also can move from that island to another lot and can build on the new lot, so the problem is probably not with the move (not sure).

I've tried moving to other places and to another unlocked island, everything works perfectly fine. I also tried selling the lot and then moving there. The buy/build mode seems to not work only on that island and only when my sims live there. I have never encountered an issue like this and could not find any information online. I assume it has something to do with the lot, but I'm not sure.

I have installed several Nraas mods, but I didn't have any problems with them before.

If anyone had this problem and/or knows what I should do, please tell me. Any help would be appreciated.
    edited October 2022
    @JackieDaw wrote: »
    Hello Rflong7.
    First, I wanted to say that I absolutely love your Legacy Island III world, it's just amazing! Thanks for creating and sharing it :)

I have a problem with this world. If I shouldn't ask about it in this thread, please tell me where I should do it, because I'm new to the forum. I can't start my own thread yet because I'm a New Member.

I've been playing in Legacy Island III world lately. I unlocked some hidden islands and wanted to move my sims to one of them because I liked it (I don't know if it would be a spoiler if I said the name of the island. It's the one you get for doing a quest at the resort). When I tried to move my family there, at first glance it worked fine (one of my four sims got a moodlet from moving when they got there), but I I couldn't get into buy/build mode. At first I thought the move wasn't done yet, but I don't get any messages about moving being unfinished when I try to go into buy/build mode (it's really just a sound and animation of pressing a button, but nothing else happens). I can go into that mode on my other lots (such as other unlocked islands), so it's probably this particular lot that's causing the problem. I've tried replaying the move several times, but it still doesn't work. However, I can build on the lot before moving. I also can move from that island to another lot and can build on the new lot, so the problem is probably not with the move (not sure).

I've tried moving to other places and to another unlocked island, everything works perfectly fine. I also tried selling the lot and then moving there. The buy/build mode seems to not work only on that island and only when my sims live there. I have never encountered an issue like this and could not find any information online. I assume it has something to do with the lot, but I'm not sure.

I have installed several Nraas mods, but I didn't have any problems with them before.

If anyone had this problem and/or knows what I should do, please tell me. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you so much! I'm so sorry it's not working right. :(
    I really have no idea why it would happen.
    If you can tell me the name of the island I will go in and see if it happens when I play it.
  • JackieDawJackieDaw Posts: 18 New Member
    Thank you for your reply!
    The island is called Clownfish Island

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top