Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My First Pet Stuff Pack

Why is this stuff pack on ps4 selling for $40? All others are the correct price at $10. If anyone has a clue I'd love the answer.

Comments

• animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    Doesn't it automatically bundle with cats and dogs on ps4? I might be mistaken but that might be why. But if you already own c&d the ps4 should only charge you for the mfps pack.
  • GoHeat1988GoHeat1988 Posts: 15 New Member
    FYI, I am on XBox, and this has never worked (over 2 years). I own Cats & Dogs, have for years, but there is no option for me just to purchase the My First Pets Pack for less than the bundle cost.
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I play on the PS4, and had to go into the online store, and scroll through the entire Sims 4 selection, until I found it by itself.
  • AlienTusksAlienTusks Posts: 194 Member
    @Vivi_WillowTree Because the people behind the sims game are cash grabbers.... I mean I love the sims, but they are taking advantage for financial gain, selling expansions for what 39 dollars, it's almost the price of a new game. The Pets Is one of the Sims major selling points, they make a lot of money off of adding pets and pet stuff to the game they know people want it and they know they can raise the price of it and still sell it. If you're interested in buying it, wait a while it will be on sale(maybe) or it will come bundled with other packs and you can save money that way.