Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    August 3rd Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    Well, D.J. did win the award for 'acting'. But we can say it was his acting on playing the guitar. :wink:
    Sean really does enjoy hanging around a lot. He misses you playing him. :lol: I like Oona's smile at the end while snowboarding.

@RememberJoy
    At least Adam didn't drink enough to make the Sim (looks like Cassandra Goth?!) pass out on the ground. That plasma fruit tree is going to be his life saver for plasma when not around Darius.

@permanentrose
    I say instead of trying to play catch up, just start with this month if you want to jump right in.

@Karababy52
    Cale looks different with a somewhat goatee. It does make him look older, though. Outdated mods will definitely make the game crash or do weird things in the game after the last game update. Even with the patch. That's why I had to completely remove a mod. That is a busy look apartment, but I like it. It works. I like all the greenery. It fits Cale for sure.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun13.jpg
    June 13: Paparazzi!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. Worked on some aspiration and skills for the in-game day.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    @Karababy52 ,
    I love his new look! shorter hair does look good on him, and you know my preference on matter :p loving both builds <3

@SoulGal7 ,
    oh yes , i upload her tomorrow, should be easy as no cc if i remember right :)

@LegacySims2017 ,
    haha , yes , maybe Sean really misses for beeing in spotlights. hehe i keep in my opinion that guitar looks good on him :D

@RememberJoy ,
    I really like the storyline here :) did you alter that mansion there or downloaded something?

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    edited August 2022
    August 4th: Learning to spar

Today's Accomplishments:
    Master Vampire
    - Reach level 7 in Vampire Lore

hljdDqG.png
    After the trauma that was my first hunt I needed some alone time, so I quickly snuck into the study and borrowed Vol. 2 before hiding away in my room for the remainder of the night. I read a few chapters of the book, but my mind kept wandering back to the moment I bit down on that poor girl's neck.

oTZJ26v.png

The dark energy that fueled my vampiric powers had delighted in the experience, and that disturbed me greatly. It was vital I learn how to master this energy, or I was doomed to become it's unwilling slave.

EwFxNJX.png

I put down the book and searched the room for some paper and pens. I found both in a little writing desk and sat down to try and organize my jumbled thoughts.

XRkS9xn.png

I wondered if Darius had kept the instructions for the serum that had allowed him to defeat the former Grand Master. If I was able to find that, I could soon put an end to this unpleasant charade. But the question was, would he have kept it? And if he did, where was it?

yzduAzb.png

I sighed and crumpled up the paper, tossing it in the fireplace. I needed to get closer to Daniela and work out how much she knew about the subject. It was possible she was as much in the dark as I, but I didn't have a lot of other options.

Leaving my room I found her sitting alone at the chess table in the little painting room.
    "Damian!" she said excitedly, "what did you think about you're first hunt? You kind of disappeared after we returned."

DCHWjDv.png

"Uh, yeah," I said sitting down across from her. "Sorry about that. I needed some time to process things, you know?"
    Daniela nodded.
    "I suppose becoming a vampire as an adult would be confusing," she said. "Having been born one, it wasn't nearly so hard for me. How about we play a game of chess to help get you're mind off it?"
    I agreed and we began a game.

y9h5kx3.png

It was apparent she had more experience with chess than she had with a treadmill, but my many hours of playing chess with Carol paid off and I was able to checkmate her in the end.

8carA5W.png

"You're pretty good," Daniela said, seemingly impressed. "Is there anything you're not good at?"
    I shrugged. "The last thing I lost was a fight with a certain angry vampire," I admitted, "so apparently my fighting skills could use a little work."

VgAMAhs.png

"Pearce?" Daniela asked with a frown. "When did you fight Pearce?"
    "He gave me a good whooping when I first arrived here," I explained. "I think he was worried I'd take his position."
    Daniela laughed, "You should! I've never liked him much. He refuses to do anything but stand around and glower. You're much more fun to be around!"
    Daniela got a sparkle in her eye and told me to follow her. We left the building (fortunately the cloud cover kept us from burning) and circled around to the back.

"Alright," she said conspiratorially, "Don't tell Father, but I'm going to give you some tips on how to properly duel with another vampire, you know, in case you get into another fight with Pearce. It's an art form as old as our kind, even if it isn't overly complicated."
    She showed me some moves, revealing that the fight must begin and end in the air. Whoever was able to grab the collar of the other and lift them off the ground would win. We changed into our fitness ware and began a practice round.

56CtKlg.png

Rising into the air we snarled at each other before a quick mid-air tackle sent us both hurdling back to the ground to continue our fight.

F0UyD2g.png

Drawing from my fitness and wellness training, I was ultimately able to grab Daniela by the collar and lift her into the air.

OwwgLwU.png

"You have to drop me to the ground now," she instructed. "It's part of the tradition."
    I let her fall and she landed on her knees in the grass. I quickly descended and held out a hand to help her back up.

QDqedCX.png

"Are you alright?" I asked.
    "I think the only thing bruised is my ego," she grinned, rising to her feet. "You really are full of surprises Damian. You're first sparring session as a vampire and you easily win! What are you?"

E6IHSbj.png

"I guess I've just spent a lot of time honing my body and mind," I admitted. "When I was younger, most of my days were spent doing yoga and some form of physical exercise, I'm guessing that's what gave me an edge in our fight."
    "Yoga," Daniela seemed to taste the word. "I'm not sure I'm familiar with that word. What is yoga?"
    "If we can find two mats I'll show you," I grinned.

A little while later we'd managed to dig out two rubber mats which we placed down on the gym floor.
    Daniela followed my lead as I explained how each pose helped to stretch and strengthen different muscle groups.

iECE3s1.png

She kept up fairly well and seemed to enjoy the experience, so I proposed we make it a daily (or nightly) routine to help us both keep fit. She agreed, and we rolled up and put the mats away.

After a hot shower, we were both feeling rather thirsty, so Daniella flew out and picked some more plasma fruit for us to share. I remembered reading about how fish and frogs could be turned into plasma packs and suggested we do the same with the fruit in order to concentrate it's potency. We gave it a try and the plasma fruit packs did indeed quench more thirst than just the fruit itself had.

n13hYVx.png

We were both excited by our discovery, and I made a mental note to harvest as much fruit as possible so I wouldn't have to drink as much from sims during our hunts. Feeling mutually sated, Daniela proposed we have another Pipe Organ lesson.

When we arrived in the sitting room though we found the other vampires waiting for us, and Darius looked displeased. Oh great.

CmH5kJ9.png

"Pearce reported seeing you two sparring out of doors," Darius scowled. "Daniela, you know that it is far too early in Damian's training for him to be learning such things, and the fact that you did it outdoors leads me to believe that you were trying to do it in secret. Please explain yourselves."

fOngNvz.png

I was taken aback as nobody had outright forbid me to spar, so I looked over at Daniela who was looking quite guilty.
    "I'm sorry Father," she said, head bowed. "It was wrong of me to do it, and I will take any punishment you deem worthy."
    I stepped forward in defiance. "Sir," I said boldly, "Daniela was just trying to help, she in no way deserves punishment. If you must punish anyone, punish me."
    Darius gave me a long cool stare before gesturing for me to come sit next to him.
    "I admire you're bravery," he said evenly, "and I will honor your request. Since you seem so interested in sparring, we will have a real vampire duel, you and I. If you win, we will forget this whole nasty business." He paused and gave me a dark look, "But if I win, you will be required to drink deeply enough to cause your victim to pass out during tonight's hunt, is that clear?"

FwmQkwA.png

I nodded but knew I was doomed. There was no way I could beat Darius at my current level, and he knew it.

Leading me out into the hall, we squared off, and began our duel.

bRj5bag.png

The moment he tackled me mid-air I knew I was in trouble. He was strong. He was very strong. He threw me to the ground and proceeded to toss me about for a few minutes before grabbing me by the collar and hoisting me high into the air.

DHR9vvw.png

With a wicked smile he released me and I fell to the floor with a solid thud.

mTMoqVO.png

"I hope you have a better understanding of what you're up against," Darius said ominously as he descended to the floor. "Never underestimate me child. I've been around for a very long time and I've seen it all."

Z87sb8Y.png

I bowed my head in submission and he dismissed me with a wave of his hand. Fear clawed it's way through my gut as I reentered the sitting room. He knew something, why else would he say such things? But what did he know or suspect? The answer to that could be the making or breaking of my mission.

Av3ZxZH.png

Camille and Daniela where deep into cross-stitching when I entered, and they quickly roped me in as well. At least it helped get my mind off things.

i2fhtbx.png

That night Darius declared we were traveling elsewhere for our hunt. Using his dark mist powers, Darius was able to teleport across the many miles to the nearest city.
    As soon as we arrived I recognized it. Evergreen Harbor! There was that greenhouse cafe I'd given yoga lessons in that one time!

The others seemed familiar with the area and spread out to hunt. Darius pointed out a sim walking in a deserted part of the neighborhood and nodded.
    "Remember our deal," he purred. "She must pass out this time."
    If he hadn't just kicked my butt I would have seriously considered fighting him right there and then. My anger was quickly skyrocketing into dangerous territory and I jogged away before I could say anything I might regret.

1uBg8Ob.png

Approaching the sim I placed her into a trance and began to feed.

5TjGiRN.png

Immediately I noticed a difference in the plasma. It tasted strange and foreign; almost alien in nature.

0RkYJRN.png

I continued to drink despite my surprise and eventually the woman sagged and went limp in my arms.
    Easing her to the pavement, I stood there for a moment watching her prone form, seething with anger.

10p6XOj.png

A glance behind me confirmed that Darius was watching only a stone's throw away, and I never wished more fiercely that I had a stone at hand that I could make use of.

LhNUEqa.png

I jogged away to clear my head, but the plasma I'd just drank quickly began clouding my senses, making me to feel drunk and dazed, so I staggered back to join the others.

NxXNfZX.png

Darius had just fed as well, and now his eyes were glowing strangely and he seemed to be in a good mood for once.
    Daniela explained that the plasma from nonhuman sims could create different effects in a vampire, and that Darius had been lucky enough to find a Spellcaster.

TasDvC4.png

If I hadn't been so dazed that would've probably disturbed me more than it did at that point.
    "Is that why I'd feeling so weird right now?" I asked, watching the world spin around me. "I think I may have had some bad plasma."

EEScZvi.png

Daniela laughed. "You probably got your hands on a disguised alien," she explained. "They can make you feel like that. I prefer spellcasters and mermaids when I can find them, but I recommend avoiding werewolves at all cost. Those guys are the worst!"
    "Werewolves?" I gasped, suddenly feeling even more dizzy, "There are werewolves now too!"
    This was all a little too much for my addled brain to process.

BnVMnLu.png

"Fortunately they keep to themselves for the most part," Camille said, giving a staring sim a nasty look. "We should probably get going before we draw a crowd."

As we teleported back, my mind was in a whirl. Werewolves, Mermaids, and Aliens! OK, so I already knew about the aliens, but how many magical creatures were out there?
    If my head hadn't been swirling after that alien plasma, I'd probably have been a little less taken aback by these revelations, but as it were, my mind was currently blown.
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    Thanks, I'm having fun with it too. Yeah, the mansion is one I found on the gallery awhile back.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited August 2022
    August - Day 4: "Exploring the city..."

w4PoEHT.png

Notes
    sd3MUJz.png
    Since Sandy was busy doing a painting, Cale went out to explore the city on his own this first morning in San Myshuno. Well, really, I just wanted to go knock out some aspiration goals with him alone. A lot faster to keep track of just one Sim. Anyway, he went to their own Arts Quarter area first in search of a food stall. However, though there were two workers standing around, no stall ever appeared so he went to the Uptown area.

Thankfully there was a stall there where he ordered some Tajine. Plus, I was checking in the gym for someone he hadn't met yet for that aspiration goal and saw THIS guy! o.O Holy Simoly! His name is Ridge Bentley and he's the gym trainer. Jackpot! He's actually one of my NPC Spellcasters I downloaded a long time ago but have never seen until now.

zMdzdiq.png
    After introducing himself to Ridge, Cale decided to do a little Commando Training.

kby5415.png
    Melody Connors was also there. I see her very often in all the gyms Cale visits. The lady vamp likes to keep fit!

cCAR3L2.png
    I was hoping that Joel would be the gym trainer so Cale could give him a key to the apartment, but alas he wasn't. However, he WAS outside busking with a violin for tips! Yay! Usually I see Josh doing this, but I guess he was busy doing something else this morning.

9IdXCgN.png
    The two best friends had a nice chat catching up on everything going on in their lives.

W0JrDwx.png
    Joel looks pleased or confused? I don't blame him if he's confused, look at the size of that key! hehe He was actually looking at Cale, but before I could get the screenshot he moved his head to that position. So creepy! I wish they'd fix that bug.

fgR1KmD.png
    Joel thanked Cale for the key with a hug and the two friends parted for the time being.

bpKjvXC.png
    Cale went back to the Arts Quarter to use the woodworking bench in the Arts Centre. I wanted him to make one of the Camp Mascots as a memory of their trip to Granite Falls.

HI8xeti.png
    This time the food stalls did generate so Cale ordered himself a coffee. I think he might've rather had tea from the look on his face.

FV2DNwm.png
    Hey look! Hi Veera! I didn't know she could play violin. She sounded great for playing on a homemade one. Go Veera!

FfUE5sF.png
    Cale thought she sounded great too and gave her a 100 simolean tip! I would've had him have a chat with her, but right after he tipped her, another NPC showed up to take her place and she left. Dang! Oh well, hopefully he'll see her again.

ZBCKSC9.png
    He went to the Fashion District next to order some Pho. Notice it's the same food stall worker? That guy followed him everywhere he went to work the stalls. I guess he just really liked serving Cale eh? ;) Uh Cale? Are you okay Buddy? o.O

DHvYoML.png
    A perfect smoke ring! hehe

XPmoCZv.png
    (Can I go back to the apartment now?)
    Soon, you can go back to the Arts Quarter though, there's something you need to do there first.

YPdTOAP.png
    Cale recognized Rory right away when he arrived. Hard to miss an enraged werewolf. Too bad he's not one anymore or I would've had him try to pacify her. I briefly thought about having him cast a spell on her, just for fun, don't judge me! hehe Looked through his list of spells, but the only one that tempted me was Strangify. Can you imagine what that would look like on a werewolf? Eh, probably just turn green is all. Should've tried it! LOL

BA61yYD.png
    (Gah! You want me to put my mouth on one of those things? It's probably covered in a gazillion germs. Gross!)
    Oh, for Pete's sake, just do it! You'll live, I promise.

uhFLtsb.png
    Poor guy looks so not into this.
    (I can't believe some of the things you talk me into doing. Here goes...)

fL3gGVm.png
    (*cough cough* I'm choking! *cough* Happy now? Now can I go home?)
    Okay, yeah, that's enough. Good job Buddy.
    (Finally!)

ICLPYHY.png
    Back at the apartment Cale placed the Camp Mascot, which is named Stanley by the way, in the bedroom to admire. It's excellent and worth 1500. I've had some of these go for well over 4000, but Cale wasn't inspired, just very confident when he made it. The price doesn't matter anyway, not like they need the simoleans.

7yF6vaV.png
    Sandy was in the bedroom at the time too and blew Cale a kiss. One thing led to another and, yeah... Well hey, it's tradition for my Sims to break in a new bed when they move. Anyway, despite having the coffee his energy was low so he stayed in bed to get some sleep while Sandy went to dance in her skivvies.

Unbeknownst to me, and her, Joel had come for a visit and let himself in with the key Cale gave him and was having a glass of water from the fridge. Sandy! Quick! Change into something decent before he sees you! She was able to do so before Joel was finished with his water. Whew!

Sw6iFv7.png
    Sandy challenged Joel to a game of Party Frenzy, which of course he agreed to play. During the game, Cale got up from his nap and upgraded the fireplace. Just like in Moonwood Mill, Sandy can't seem to stop starting a fire to 'warm self.' I don't know why she's obsessed with doing that since she has the immunity to cold weather reward trait.

hatQGey.png
    Cale joined the game when he was finished upgrading. Can you guess who won? hehe

rvOJqKX.png
    Joel left after the game since it was getting late now. Just for fun Cale took some photos of himself and Sandy before I ended this play session. I wanted to see some of the new selfie poses. I really LOVE the one I used for today's daily post pic. I call it 'smolder' since Cale looks so dang sexy in it. Wow! I might use that image to make a new avy.

This one is cute too. hehe You're such a ham Cale!

w0Dz272.png
    I really like this one too. I put this one and 'smolder' up on the wall in their bedroom.

cpCpikj.png
    HAHA! I was hoping, of course, this one would turn up. I've been seeing it everywhere here and on Twitter. Seems to be a favorite. I can see why, it's hilarious!

And that's it for this update. Cale finished the first aspiration milestone and only needs to light fireworks at the Humor & Hijinks festival to finish the second milestone. Ugh! And I just noticed Cale lost his freckles again when he became a Spellcaster. Dangit! Ah well, easily fixed. :)

Comments/replies coming up next. Hope y'all had a fabulous day/night! <3
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017
    Oh yeah, definitely looks different. He's never had a mustache before, I don't think? But I think it works and makes him look a bit older, which he should. Just wish I'd noticed before now he'd lost his freckles. hehe Ah well.

Yep, it was definitely a Mod that supposedly had been updated. However, apparently it wasn't updated enough. I've taken it out now and my game is running much better, no freezing for one thing. Thank God! I hope this particular mod is updated soon though, I know I'm going to miss it. Ah well, no biggie, I'm having fun without it. :)

Thanks about the apartment! It does have a lot going on in it. I think I went a bit overboard trying to fill it up, but I love it despite that. I don't have any routing issues, so that's good. Definitely suits Cale to live in a jungle. hehe

Great daily post pic! I think DJ looks like he's enjoying having his photo taken with that one raised eyebrow and smirk. ;)

@Ellupelluellu
    Thanks! I'm glad you like his makeover, I do too. He had that hairstyle in Britechester, so not really a new one, but it suits his age now I think. :) Glad you like the renovation builds too! :)
  • Options

Oona Medicci, day 8

yOZV4gu.png
    all ishe did yesterday ended to this moment, death when repairing climbingmachine after rain.
    Exited without saving.
    But as that was what happened, it will be the day.
    hopefully different ending today.

• Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited August 2022
    June 12: The Lone Wolf

gregs-house.png
    After the meeting with Kristopher and the information he had learned about his dormant wolf trait, Dylan just had to get out of there.
    As he walked, there was so much going through Dylan's mind and the more he thought about things, the more he got depressed. His life just seemed to be going in a nosedive right now, and instead of getting better, it was getting worse.

dylan-heading-out.png

He passed the playground area on his walk and stopped for a moment to look at it. Kids. He hadn't even talked to Morgan about whether or not she wanted to have kids. They had never had that conversation. Dylan didn't want to paint any false hopes between them, and so had not really talked about the future with her. Dylan had been so focused on getting rid of that Kiss Curse...and had just wanted to kiss her. That was the only thing that had occupied his mind. Well...um...maybe not the only thing...but he figured that would come in time...once that dang Kiss Curse was gone. And then, they could plan their future together.

looking-at-climbers.png

Dylan shook his head and continued walking. And now this whole dormant wolf gene revelation, and how it wouldn't just affect him, but it would affect his kids, too. He had never even thought of having kids until Kristopher mentioned it. His whole life seemed to be one big mess now and he wasn't sure of what to do.

a-lonesome-pup.png

He turned and saw a puppy sleeping near a bench. Dylan thought it was such a cute stray. And then suddenly he thought of Jacob. Well, that was a thought! Of course...he and Morgan could adopt. That would solve the problem of passing on this dormant wolf gene. Okay...so that was a good idea. There were so many kids in the world that needed love...and he knew that he and Morgan would give them the love they needed.

looking-out-at-lake-lunvik.png

Dylan came to a clearing and saw a lake. This must be Lunvik Lake. He stood there for a moment looking out and wondered what it was about this lake that made it so special.

He continued walking. Maybe he had solved the problem of passing on his dormant wolf gene, but that still didn't solve his own dilemma. Because even if he didn't swim in that lake, he could transform into a werewolf at any time. Dylan wondered if his father had ever seen Chiara in werewolf form and what he had thought the first time he saw her that way.

what-was-that-in-the-distance.png

Dylan had been walking and suddenly came upon a small house in the woods with some signs in front of it. What is this place? It looked abandoned.

DYLAN-WALKING-TOWARDS-GREGS-HOUSE.png

He looked at the signs and they looked like some warning signs. He suddenly felt rather uneasy being at this place.

DYLAN-MOODLEET-NEAR-GREGS-COTTAGE.png

He wondered who lived here, as he cautiously made his way towards the house.

what-was-this-place-and-who-or-what-was-that.png

GREG-SUMMONED.png

And then he saw it! Holy Plumbobs! It was....it was....some type of creature. A wolf...oh my gosh...no! It was a werewolf! A real werewolf! And the werewolf had this red glow around it.

dylan-just-stared-at-the-beast-and-it-was-like-the-beast-knew-he-was-there.png

Dylan sensed this was not your friendly-type of werewolf. Dylan froze in place and didn't know what to do. Maybe if he went over and spoke to it. Introduced himself.

is-that-what-he-was-going-to-look-like.png

He moved a little closer. He could tell that the werewolf knew he was there, but hadn't come towards him. It would be fine. He would just siddle up to the werewolf and be friendly. It was simple.

Dylan took a deep breath and went over to try to communicate with the werewolf.

ARE-YOU-A-GOOD-WOLF-OR-A-BAD-WOLF.png

Dylan: "Sul Sul! Do you speak simlish? I'm new here in Moonwood Mill and...um...I...er...just wanted to introduce myself. My name's Dylan...Dylan Healy and I'm Chiara Healy's son. And you are...?"

im-chiara-healy-sons-dylan-and-you-are.png

The werewolf didn't speak but just glared at him.

Dylan continued to try to communicate with the werewolf, "So, is this where you live? Nice house you have..." Oh gosh, that was lame.

is-this-your-house.png

But it seemed to trigger something from the werewolf and the werewolf mumbled something about his diary.

GREG-AND-HIS-DIARY.png

Dylan was thinking that maybe if he helped the werewolf find his diary that it would make the guy happier. And just as Dylan was going to try another approach, the werewolf growled at him and let out this horrific howl that sent shivers down Dylan's spine.

greg-continued-to-howl-until-dylan-ran-off-the-property.png

gregs-response-was-this-fearful-howl-the-likes-of-which-dylan-had-never-heard-before.png

A-WOOOOOOO!

oh-my-gawd-they-exist.png

Holy Plumbobs! Forget that idea! Was the werewolf going to attack him now? Oh geez! Dylan was outta there!

OMG-THAT-GUY-IS-SCARY.png

Dylan ran over to a grassy area on the lot and cowered down in fear and just shook uncontrollably.

the-forrce-of-greg-s-howl-made-dylan-cower-int-eh-grass.png

And then the unthinkable happened. Right there on this werewolf's lot, Dylan peed himself. Yes, he was that scared. Oh geez! Get a grip, Dylan!

OH-GEEZ-DYLAN-PEES-ON-GREGS-LOT.png

MAYBE-I-SHOULD-GO-HOME-NOW.png

The werewolf hadn't moved from where he was standing near a well. Dylan stood up, and the werewolf let out another howl even louder than the first one.

A-WOOOOOOOOO!

the-most-ferocious-howl-greg.png

oh-my-gawd-that-was-scary.png

Dylan swallowed hard and ran off the lot hoping that the werewolf wouldn't run after him.

crap-i-think-i-peed-myself.png

Dylan ran out of there so fast and was out of breath when he came to the road. He had never been so scared in his life. Who the heck was that? Are there more werewolves like that around?

greg-coming-towards-dylan.png

dylan-leaving-the-area.png

Dylan stood for a moment and looked back to the path where he had gone.

Dylan wondered if that was how he was going to look like when he transformed. It was a scary sight. And there was no way that Morgan would ever love him like that.

heard-something.png

Dylan looked around fearfully to see if the werewolf was near but thankfully hadn't followed him. He stood there a moment and realized he needed a shower. Ugh! And crap! He definitely needed a drink.

dylan-walking-in-moonwood-angry-and-stinky.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Poor Dylan was pretty stinky coming from his meeting with Kristopher and then walking home to discover Greg's house. Of course, he still doesn't know who this lone werewolf is. And right there on the lot, he peed himself. Maybe this was another "sign" about his impending transformation since he seemed to be marking his territory. I wasn't sure what Greg would do in that case, but Greg was very busy eating so didn't really come over. Thank goodness. The daily photo is actually one I took on another day, so that is why he has his hat on.

Unbeknownst to Dylan, this was Greg's house. The most fearful werewolf in Moonwood Mill.
  • Options
    August 5th: Forming a plan

9FeE55Y.png
    Feeling trapped inside the gilded cage that was my father's home, I transformed myself into a bat like I'd seen Daniela do, and flew out an open window into the night.

Yuu5Z5Q.png
    pLV2OYb.png

Flying high above the world I saw a flash of yellow and followed it up to what looked to be a look-out point. I resumed my human form and noticed the figure I'd seen was now sitting on a bench facing away from me.

BCqiCHj.png

I cautiously approached the bench and gave a little gasp when I finally saw who it was.
    "I'm sorry to intrude," I said as polity as I could, sitting down next to her, "but aren't you the bartender in Evergreen Harbor?"

D3VJ4cX.png

She gave me that little mysterious smile of hers and nodded.
    "I don't believe we were ever properly introduced Adam," she said. "My name is Lilith Vatore, and yes, I am a vampire."
    "Were you spying on me?" I asked, feeling a little taken aback by this revelation. "Do you work for my father?"

xCkrsoA.png

I saw a flash of anger when I mentioned my father, and she shook her head.
    "Darius is no friend of mine," she growled. "My brother and I put up with him, but we are not allies."
    "Good," I breathed out a sigh of relief.
    She gave me a funny look and stood up. "I should be going," she said, "Farewell."
    She started to run off, but I quickly called after her. "Please," I said, "before you go would you please teach me more about being a vampire. My father will tell me very little and I have so many questions."
    She stopped and ran back. "Very well," she said graciously. "I will not deny an earnest request for knowledge. I will show you what I know."

Aid1nbO.png

She gave me a quick lesson on how vampires were able to use their mental powers to command sims into doing their bidding. "Just focus on a sim and project you're command into their head," she explained. "If their mind is open, they will do as you command."

awq5SR3.png

I thanked her before asking if she had any good sparring maneuvers she'd be willing to share, so she brought me down to an open area and demonstrated a few for me.

EnssCeu.png

Yep, those are some good moves!

jlWyw1U.png

After our sparring match, I thanked her and told her I hoped we could meet up again some time. With a nod, she flashed me her little mysterious smile and was gone.

PzjPw3k.png

I flew back to my room and decided to do a little meditation to gain some focus. Just as I was getting deep into it, Daniela appeared in my room and gasped in surprise.

zFAhEj0.png

"Damian!" she cried, "that's amazing! I've never seen anyone surrounded by green energy when meditating! That's so cool!"
    I came out of my trance and stood up feeling a little dazed.
    "Hi Daniela," I said a little groggily, "I was just trying to focus my mind. Can I help you with something?"
    "I came for our yoga session," Daniela explained. "Is this a good time?"

V3lRSGd.png

When we were done, Daniela told me we were expected for another painting session with her mother, so we flew down to her studio.

Today Camilla wanted us to paint a realism painting for her to evaluate. Daniela jumped into it and began painting a sunflower, but I chose something I thought Camilla might appreciate.

meyc7Ik.png

When we were done, Camilla seemed very excited by my painting, saying it reminded her of her father.

Wulhvnx.png

She even hung it up in the hall outside and dragged Darius out to see it.

lOceO7K.png

"Look my love!" she cried excitedly, "Look what your son has painted! It looks just like my late father, does it not?"
    Darius conceded that their was a small resemblance, and even complimented me on my work, saying I was indeed full of surprises.

Bgc1MmM.png

"In fact," he said snapping his fingers, "I believe this activity is beneath you. Please come join Pearce and I in the basement. We were about to have a sparring match."

A9dQjyj.png

My heart sunk as Pearce appeared in the door. I didn't like where this was headed, not at all.

RoEaspw.png

Darius instructed us to face off against each other and that the first to win two duels would be declared the winner.

As we rose into the air there was a small part of me that thought I could possibly win this...

U9wQNNJ.png

It didn't last very long.

kPTYm6w.png
    2xlV2Xu.png
    PZvswwr.png
    pQNvWPA.png
    VBBUaos.png

Pearce easily won both matches despite me getting a few good blows in.

I think at this point they're just trying to humiliate me.

Darius congratulated Pearce and told me that my losses meant that I would again be required to drink deeply tonight.

bUajMRX.png

"You obviously need the extra plasma," Darius tutted. "It's sad really."

I marched out of the basement biting my tongue and returned to the gym to blow off some steam.

d90ip0Q.png

After an hour of pummeling the punching bag, I took a cold shower and returned to my room to think. How was I going to get out of this?

nh4Gwcr.png

I sat down to meditate and waited for an idea to surface.

And then it came.

A smile spread across my face and I knew what I had to do.

G2daZuD.png

That evening we again returned to Evergreen Harbor, although to a neighborhood I'd never explored before.

Fww6yfb.png

As the others spread out, Darius pointed to a nearby sim and told me he'd be watching.

0m1M6Wj.png

I placed the man into a trance, bit down, and drank a couple mouthfuls before stopping.

CAVxkBm.png

Using the trick Lilith had shown me, I continued to pretend to drink for a minute before commanding the sim to faint.

0dSBvem.png

He quickly fell limp in my arms and I lowered him to the ground before glancing behind me. Would he fall for it?

rKTKY7G.png

To make it look more convincing, I marched away as angrily as I could, hoping he'd buy my ruse. Approaching a bench I turned and looked around; he was gone.

s6h61U9.png

I sat down feeling fairly pleased with myself. If I could make this work, there was still a chance I could outsmart my father and end his reign of terror.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    August - Day 5: "Gettin' Spicy..."

NtzbLQq.png

Notes
    OFpn0YA.png
    Cale is Level 7 or maybe 8 in singing, but will need to max it for the aspiration so he picked up his guitar and sang some songs before bed while Sandy did some relaxing yoga.

mkvEkIy.png
    I took a spin around their neighborhood while they slept and took a few scenic shots. This was one of my favorites.

HzTve0y.png
    The next morning Cale tended to his garden while Sandy made breakfast.

sokBRS9.png
    They had a game of chess and Cale won. Nobody tried to cheat this time.

2Pdlhpt.png
    Followed by a 'hot' shower for both...

Z1km0vH.png
    I just loved the sun rays shining through the apartment windows on this beautiful Spring morning in San Myshuno.

9LMVTsU.png
    No reason for this one either other than I liked the expression on Cale's face. He looks happy.

RPfDpxC.png
    Cale tried playing the piano for the first time while Sandy was, again, doing yoga. She stopped though to come listen to him play. I didn't have the sound on since Hubby was watching a video, but imagine he didn't sound too good. Despite that, Sandy never once booed him. She's always supportive of everything he does.

zeY9Spd.png
    One more scenic shot of their apartment building and Essa's penthouse industrial loft before they head over to the Spice District.

n3PIili.png
    One of Cale's sons was there. This is Damien Connors, a vampire and one of a set of twin boys Cale had with Cordelia Connors, Greg's (Grim) sister and Essa's Mother. So I guess that would make Damien and his twin Essa's half brothers. Just realized that!

lU89AcH.png
    They headed over to a basketball hoop and had a friendly dunking challenge. Cale's Level 10 and a Body Builder, so of course he was phenomenal at it.

SfC2hNc.png
    Sandy's no slouch though. I'm not sure what Level she is, but I'm sure she's quite fit from all the yoga she's been doing lately. I thought it was sweet how they both cheered for each other after every dunk.

1YVuhLQ.png
    Just a pretty shot of the half moon with the San Myshuno bridge.

wBnfgrw.png
    They headed over to the Karaoke bar next to do some singing and I spotted Jessah and Josee hanging out together. First time I've seen them together since Essa & Josh's anniversary party last December. I don't know why Jessah is wearing that dress, I didn't give it to her. o.O

u22GtB4.png
    The two lovebirds of course sang a duet ballad. I should've had them change out of their athletic wear, but oh well...

DZ5iMjN.png
    As far as I can tell, this is the first time Sandy has ever sang anything. Kind of glad I had the sound off. Cale doesn't mind though, of course. Just like she supports him, he supports her.

b5krn2a.png
    However, Vlad had no qualms about showing how he felt about her singing. Sheesh Vlad! Give the lady a break. Cale looks pretty angry with Vlad, but other than the angry frown, he ignored the rude vampire.

SWyeBRn.png
    "Am I really that bad?"
    "I think you sing like an angel, don't let him get to you. He's just jealous!"

Aww Cale, you're so sweet.

Sandy decided to go get a drink at the bar and wait for Cale who had entered the Karaoke contest being held on this Thursday night.

JO0M5v3.png
    He gave it his all scoring 68/100. However, it wasn't good enough to win. Saya Okada, another vampire and baby Mama of twins, got a perfect score of 100! Not surprised, she's always at every karaoke bar any of my Sims visit so I imagine she's really good by now. Oh well...

uPqqTZb.png
    Uh, Dude, stop making googly eyes at Josee. She's married! Some of you might remember this guy. He's one of my NPC Spellcasters and was also featured in @SoulGal's challenge last year as a fairy prince who thought he was in love with her Sim, Sakura.

bb9JXzo.png
    Cale joined Sandy at the bar and ordered them a couple Flaming Zesties. She'd already had a couple drinks while she waited for him to finish singing and was feeling very flirty.

6UILkRw.png
    Of course Cale didn't mind, he's been flirty almost all day himself.

ur1JWqM.png
    The flirty couple shared some kisses on the couch before they went home after last call. It had a been a very fun day in the Spice District.

1FcIRVE.png
    The first thing I noticed when they arrived back at their apartment, was this! Gah! Why? *Grrrrr* Please, can we get this fixed once and for all? I love gardening in this game, but it's not so fun when this happens ALL the time. This has been happening since the pre-patch for Eco Lifestyle released June 5, 2020. Over two years! I cheated them back to a blossoming state since it's not Cale's fault.

Anyway, I hope you didn't mind this very easy-going update. There really isn't much Cale can do until the Humor and Hijinks festival except do some skilling in preparation for other aspiration goals afterward. So, I'll just be posting some fun things for them and might even give them a 'free' day and see what they do until their Monday.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options
    Updated my August 5th post above! I'll get started on comments/replies next! Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    Oh Nooooo! Gah! Poor Oona! :( Glad you didn't save. I wouldn't have saved either. Good to see Greg though, despite the circumstances. o.O

@SoulGal7
    Great thinking on Dylan's part about adopting to avoid the werewolf gene for any kids he and Morgan may have, if they ever get to be together. Cute puppy! Awww man, he stumbled upon Greg's house. Ahhh! He's so fierce looking eh? I don't blame Dylan for getting so scared he peed himself, I'd probably do the same. Don't worry Dylan, you won't look like Greg when you transform, I can almost guarantee it! And yep, I'd want a drink after an encounter like that too. o.O
  • Options
    Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    So since I’m so far behind. I decided to wait til January to start over. Prefer a clean start instead of picking up where I have no idea where I left off. And hopefully keep up next year.
  • Options
    August 6th: Finding Allies

TlEOu2K.png
    That night after our hunt, I snuck out again and found Lilith sitting at a chess table in the town center.

QNIEKXA.png

"Good evening," I said sitting down across from her, "I was hoping maybe we could do a little more training tonight, if you're willing of course."
    Lilith seemed to study my face for a minute before leaning forward.
    "May I ask you a question Adam?" she asked, ignoring my request. "Why did you become a vampire?"

hT6aqoQ.png

I sat there taken aback by her question racking my brain for a suitable answer.
    "Well," I began uncertainly, "My father had me brought to him and I didn't feel like I could refuse."
    It was as close to the truth as I was willing to go right now.
    Lilith continued to study my face intently.
    "There's more to you're story," she said leaning back with a smile, "but I believe you. My next question will require a more truthful answer though, if we are to move forward together."
    She gave me a hard look before proceeding. "Do you like being a vampire Adam?"

cs11PAp.png

I looked down at the chess board and tried to compose my thoughts. Why was she asking me these questions? Was my father behind this? Did I dare tell her the truth, or was a lie even more risky?
    "I... I," I stammered, "I have mixed feelings about it."
    "You hate it, don't you," Lilith stated looking satisfied. "You're face tells the truth better than you do."

Dang my overly truthful face!

"Why is this so important to you?" I asked feeling a little angry. "What do you really want?"
    "I want you to be truthful with me Adam," she said. "Do you like your father?"
    "I despise him," I said angrily before realizing the words had slipped form my mouth.
    "Good, good," Lilith encouraged, "Now we're getting somewhere. Why do you despise him?"

Ek3tdvV.png

I clammed up, I'd already said too much.
    "Very well," Lilith smiled, "you want to know what I'm after? I'm after you. I think you're exactly what my brother and I have been waiting for. A vampire in Darius' inner circle who hates him as much as we do."
    She waved to someone behind me and another vampire suddenly appeared next to our chess table.

ZcFx3M6.png

"This is my brother Caleb," she introduced. "Caleb, this is the man I was telling you about, Adam Lord."

Well she got half my name right at least.

I stood up and shook Caleb's hand and he invited us to continue our conversation inside their house.

9sczbYg.png

We sat down around their table and Lilith and Caleb proceeded to tell me about how they'd been turned by the former Grand Master Vampire Vlad, how they'd had a falling out over the best way to satisfy their thirst, and how Vlad had been subsequently defeated and killed by Darius not long after.

rhqp9pA.png

"He made a deal with us after his victory that as long as we would aid him from time to time, he would allow us to continue to live here unharmed," Caleb explained. "I was the one he sent to spy on you in Glimmerbrook, as he was unwilling to risk his more valuable minions being caught there."

ZPS7NTB.png

"You're the one who was watching me?" I asked in shock, suddenly feeling very cold. "You weren't their when he killed my wife's grandparents, were you?"
    "No!" Lilith growled, "we refuse to kill humans. It is the reason we will never join Darius, and why we had a falling out with Vlad."

dfe5MKv.png

"So what is it you want me to do?" I asked. "I don't think my father currently trusts me, so I'm not sure how much help I can actually be."
    "Darius was able to defeat Vlad," Lilith explained. "That should have been nearly impossible for him at the time as he was only a minor vampire. It would be a great help to us if you could find information on how he was able to do it. If we can discover his secret, we might be able to use it against him."

ZqukSRK.png

"I might be able to help out with that," I said debating how much I should tell them. "But what assurances do I have that you aren't currently working for Darius to rat out how much I know?"
    "How about more training?" Lilith offered. "You yourself said that you're father was holding you back. If we show you what a vampire is capable of, will you trust us then?"
    "Deal," I said reaching out to shake her hand. "If you can prepare me for my inevitable confrontation with my father, I'll work on figuring out how to defeat him using his own methods against him."

T4EtYL9.png

I returned home after some vampire training with the Vatore siblings and finally finished Vol 2 of the Encyclopedia Vampirica.

asDon8J.png

I spent the remainder of my day trying to improve my relationship with Camille in the event that she herself might have the information I was looking for.

I found her down in her garden and asked if she'd be willing to teach me more about flower arranging.

7lhpcBP.png

She happily did so.

YaTTMSC.png

And even allowed me to make an arrangement afterwards.

cGuY1as.png

Next, it was time for our music lessons. I demonstrated my aptitude on the violin and again greatly impressed her with my abilities.

Cn30RwU.png
    OOMy8xH.png

She instructed me to focus on the organ and began teaching Daniela the violin.

6s6oSKY.png

Our hunt that evening was held right there in Forgotten Hallow, and I was able to use my new trick to convincingly 'drain' a sim into unconsciousness.

DiEFUBH.png

This time I didn't even pretend to be angry and instead feigned enjoying my meal.

iMEECph.png

Darius must have been watching nearby, because when I'd finished he came up and congratulated me on drinking deeply despite not been required to do so that evening.

m0h5J4L.png

"It's getting easier," I reluctantly admitted to him. "It used to bother me a lot, but even last night I secretly enjoyed it more than I was willing to admit." I swallowed and forced out my next words as convincingly as I could. "Thank you for pushing me these last few nights. If it wasn't for you, I would've never known what I was missing out on."

Darius nodded, studying my face for a moment.

S7OTwO7.png

"It will continue to get easier my son," he said at last. "Soon you'll leave behind you're old human feelings and relish in the power you hold over others. One day even killing will be easy for you, and on that day my son, only my Mastery over you will hold you back from doing anything you set you're mind to."

jW4k6Ic.png

I had to hold back an involuntary gag at his words.

My actions must have eased his mind though, because he offered to give me some additional training, which I gladly accepted.

G1nyqIh.png

He still kicked my butt during our sparring match though. I still have a ways to go.

0sqttRU.png
  • Options
    August - Day 6: "Fate isn't set in stone. Free will can change everything..."

aEpUnTR.png

Notes
    Ok3tbEk.png
    Friday morning Cale tended to his garden while Sandy tried to do yoga over and over. Well, I'd had enough of that and put the yoga mat in their household inventory. She occupied herself playing video games and dancing after that. Meanwhile, Cale practiced singing until he reached Level 8. Sandy stopped dancing long enough to come over and cheer for him.

She seems to really enjoy his singing, especially Jazz since I got a pop up saying she was enjoying Cale's song, should she love Jazz music? Sure, why not. By this time, it was 1 p.m. and Joel had come over for a visit. I decided to give them full autonomy until midnight. Here's what happened...

THMximP.png
    Sandy stepped over to have a chat with Joel and did an impression.

EvlSSaf.png
    I don't know if Cale was upset she wasn't talking to him, jealous or what, but the first thing he wanted to do was insult Joel! What?! They're supposed to have free will for a few hours, but I won't stand for that. It doesn't jive with their story. I canceled it.

0SSjADf.png
    Joel walked over to talk to Cale's bonsai bush and Cale kissed Sandy on the cheek instead.

cKpQLlI.png
    Back to video games for Sandy, while Cale & Joel have a chat. Notice the bonsai bush all lush and green?

edYh1lt.png
    BOOM! Not anymore! Dangit! WHY!?

6BUVhDc.png
    Joel walked over to sit by Sandy and continue chatting with Cale. Well, Cale decided he again wanted to insult Joel. I wasn't quick enough to stop it this time and decided, eh, let's just go with it. I can always just not save or fix it later. I was curious... Cale insulted him THREE times in a row with Joel looking very stunned each time, but he never yelled back at Cale. Sandy sat there the first time looking alarmed, but eventually got up to go dance.

D0KScdk.png
    Joel got up from the couch and stomped away toward the apartment door.

r6evqfy.png
    I thought he was leaving, but he did something I've never seen any of my angry Sims do before on their own. He tried to calm himself down in the mirror by the door. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. He IS a Super Sim, so must've learned how to control his anger at some point. I've had Joel for years. He was created for Outdoor Retreat if that gives you an idea.

K1WfTqM.png
    He did leave though before he could completely calm down when Cale walked over and waved 'goodbye' at him.

Od8tgzo.png
    What does one do after insulting your brother, best friend and future best man so much he angerly leaves your home? If you're Cale, apparently you would dance.

mRbyR3A.png
    I really don't know what to say about this. Cale is hurt? He's the one that started it over nothing at all and Joel never even retaliated!

ADUOvbc.png
    Cale soon went to do some boxing to calm himself down I would assume, while Sandy browsed the web and then played a video game.

ScXLbgM.png
    Cale did a series of push-ups, sit-ups and stretching inbetween afterward while Sandy grabbed a book to read by the fireplace. It was an insider's guide on being a werewolf. Perhaps she was looking for any clues that might explain why Cale seemed to have some residual anger issues.

sdQogpR.png
    Finished boxing, Cale sought out Sandy to give her another kiss on the cheek. He's been several degrees of flirty all day.

lUpz76U.png
    I didn't even notice Joel had come back until Cale walked out in the lobby to insult him again before Joel could come inside. Cale! What the Hell?

osDRyFO.png
    Joel wasn't going to just take it this time and insulted him back.

f9XLxRm.png
    Or perhaps just firmly told him to cut it out because the next thing I know, they're doing impressions (of each other?) and then having a laugh together. Joel must've thought everything was okay now and went inside to grab a glass of orange juice.

XjC5n3k.png
    However, Cale did it again. Look at Joel's face, he's shocked and...

TJVk2We.png
    ...more than a bit annoyed, confused, perhaps upset at Cale's actions toward him today. I don't blame you Joel, Cale's not supposed to be mean or hot-headed anymore, he doesn't have those traits. Unfortunately, I have a sneaking suspicion he still is affected by his original traits though and took this free will opportunity to let loose with them.

jziPi3A.png
    Cale went to dance with Sandy after insulting Joel. She stopped just long enough to say something to Joel. I thought perhaps something nice, but nope. She was lying about her career. You too Sandy? I don't get it. Joel is a good guy and doesn't deserve this, at all. She's a 'good' Sim too, so why?

Kzo9Ei3.png
    Well now, this is interesting. Rather than call her out on it, you'll never guess what he did.

iuuHf8r.png
    I'm not sure exactly, but he must've complimented her appearance, tried to brighten her day or maybe even flattered her. Oh Joel, you sly dog!

t1dvrUs.png
    He got up to leave after that and I caught Sandy giving him this look as he walked by. Was it admiration for his clever, mature ways or...what? Can y'all understand just a little bit more why I love this Sim so much? Super Sims just seem to have more personality in my opinion than others. At least in my experience. He and Josh are the most personable Sims I've ever created.

itCHLeC.png
    Or maybe I'm all wrong and Joel just has a crush on Sandy. o.O He's still single so who knows... hmm... Nah, he wouldn't do that to Cale, his little brother, no way. Right? Perhaps he was just trying to prove a point that Cale shouldn't keep putting off marrying Sandy or someone else might swoop in and take her away right under his nose. Could be these two had a 'thing' when Cale was gone before too. I mean, 7 years is a long, long time to be without the one you love. Something to think about anyway...

*Note -I know it's just all game mechanics at work here, but it's fun speculating for story mode what happened. ;)

IgiWO3e.png
    Sandy went back in the bedroom, I'm assuming to play games again, but Cale followed to serenade her with a song.

ASY3GYl.png
    Twice!

wAyXgeo.png
    Their free will ended with Sandy giving Cale a kiss on the cheek at midnight.

This was a very interesting free will session. More so than others in the past. It's given me lots of possible fuel for story arcs I could run with, or not. We shall see... ;)

I hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
  • Options
    @Carebear92

That's cool. I'll look forward to your try at the challenge next year. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    June 13: Grimtooth Bar Encounters

rory-facing-dylan-fire-dance.png
    Dylan went home to bathe. He really wished he had another outfit to change into, but this would have to do for now. When he was ready he walked over to the Grimtooth Bar.

dylan-takes-a-bath.png

He entered the bar area and didn't see Jacob anywhere. He went up to the bartender and took out his $2 simoleons and plunked it down on the bar counter.

dylan-at-the-grimtooth-bar.png

Dylan: "So, um...what can I get for $2 simoleons?"

Celene: "$2 simoleons, huh? Well, a big spender like you will be thankful it's 1/2 price night tonight. So, that'll get you a..." [Note: Apparently, it was also Knight Night.]

rory-buying-dylan-a-drink.png

Rory sat down beside Dylan and cut her off, "Celene...where's your hospitality? This is Dylan. He's new in town...don't you think he deserves a free welcome drink?"

Dylan turned to Rory: "Oh hey, Rory, nice seeing you again. But it's alright, I can pay...and Celene was just telling me it was 1/2 price night tonight. I should be able to get at least um,,,2 drinks..."

Rory smiled at him and turned to Celene, "Dylan and I are going to start with shots..." she said and then winked at Dylan, "And whatever you want to drink tonight is on me..."

drinks-with-rory.png

Before Dylan could refuse, Celene lined up some shots on the bar for Dylan and Rory.

Rory raised her glass to Dylan: "To new beginnings," she said and downed the drink.

Dylan did the same and his eyes nearly watered with how strong it was, "Whoa! That's got some kick to it!"

rory-and-dylan-at-the-bar.png

Rory laughed, "I thought you'd like it. Celene has her own distillery...Moonwood Mill moonshine sure hits the spot, don't you think? Makes you wanna get wild..." she said signalling to Celene to lay out some more shots.

After they had a few more shots, Dylan was feeling more relaxed.

Rory: "So, Dylan...did you find out more about that dormant gene of yours?"

Dylan nodded and was slightly slurring his words, "Yep...if I go swimming in Lunvik Lake on the day of the full moon, I'm supposed to transform...yep...one minute a human sim and the next...Poof...I'm a werewolf..."

Celene: "I was nearly a werewolf once...got bitten by that rogue werewolf in the woods...but I found a cure...and I am not a werewolf now..."

celene-talks-about-almost-being-a-werewolf.png

celen-about-cure-for-werebies.png

Dylan: "What? You found a cure? Oh my gosh, Celene! That is wonderful news! My mother said she was working on a cure but gave up. I've got to tell her...you can cure everyone then Celene! That is amazing!"

celene-you-found-a-cure.png

Rory shook her head, "Dylan...she can't. It only works on someone who hasn't transformed yet. Someone with werebies. It's a form of werewolf rabies. It doesn't work on anyone who is already a werewolf..."

Dylan: "Oh...how do you know? Did someone already try it?"

lux-dancing.png

Rory: "Yeah," she said pointing to a sim on the dance floor, "You see that girl over there with the jeans and plaid shirt. That's Lux. She got bitten and transformed. She was the newest one here, and she wanted to try it to see if she would be cured. It didn't work. She has accepted who she is and is part of the WildFangs now."

dylan-drinking.png

Dylan nodded and took another sip of his drink.

Rory: "It's not so bad you know...being a werewolf. There are some benefits..."

Dylan looked at her, "Oh? Like what?"

surprised-expression-rory.png

Rory: "Well, if you've ever seen a werewolf run, they are fast...and they have massive strength. Stronger than even the fittest sim. And did you know that wolf blood has natural healing powers? Yes, you can recover much more quickly from injuries," she said pointing to his arm, "And...you always have a packmate there to keep you company...you'll never be alone or feel different...you'll always be accepted for who you truly are..."

Dylan looked at his bandaged arm and touched his necklace again and thought what she had said about natural healing.

Rory: "So, Dylan, my question to you is...are you going to go swimming in Lunvik Lake? Are you going to be who you are meant to be?"

dylan-exprssion.png

Dylan: "I don't know Rory. I'm kind of worried of what will happen to me. Today I saw this...um...no offense...this beast werewolf in the woods...and I tried to talk to him...but...well...geez...he was scary...I hightailed it out of there real quick..."

beast-of-a-werewolf.png

Another sim came up to the bar and had overheard the conversation, "Are you talking about Greg? Geez bro...you tried to talk to Greg? You are one crazy dude."

lou-enters-the-conversatyion.png

Rory introduced Dylan to Lou Howell, another member of the WildFangs.

lou-chatting-with-them.png

Lou: "Yep,,,Greg turned me, as well as several other werewolves here. I actually provoked him and...well...learned the hard way not to do that," he lowered his voice, "I was actually on a date with Celene, and she wasn't too happy about what happened. We both got bitten...and she found a cure...but I didn't want to take it. She's been avoiding me ever since. But yeah, Greg actually did me a favor...and I am so glad I'm a werewolf now. I was kind of lost before, but now I know who I was really meant to be..."

Rory: "Greg is a lone werewolf and not a very happy one at that. Been living here for...er...a long time. But I don't think he would bite you, Dylan. Greg probably senses that you're already...um...a werewolf. I'm surprised he didn't try to fight you..."

chating-with-rory-more.png

Dylan looked at Rory and didn't say a word as another sim came over, named Kenzi Moon, and joined in the conversation.

Kenzi Moon: "Did you actually try to speak to Greg? I've never known anyone to do that before...especially a human sim. Most of us just want to fight him and take him down. That really took some guts, Dylan. Geez...you are really brave..."

you-qre-so-brqve.png

Dylan: "I'm not sure if I'd call that bravery...I didn't feel very brave when I was there..."

when-are-you-joinging-us-dylan.png

Rory: "I tend to disagree, Dylan. I get a sense that you are more than you seem. And if you decide to follow the "call of the wild" and swim in that lake, I know you would be a formidable WildFang, and I would welcome you into the pack..."

rory-speaks.png

Dylan: "Yeah, well, thanks Rory, but I...I don't think I'll be going swimming in that lake anytime soon. In fact, my being here was all a mistake. I'm thinking of leaving before the full moon. I really don't belong here. I need to find Morgan and wherever she is, that is where I belong..."

i-dont-know-if-im-going-to-swim.png

Rory looked surprised: "Morgan? Who's Morgan?"

who-is-morgan-rev.png

Dylan: "Morgan is...well...she's...um...she's the one I'm kind of with...we were together and got separated...and...oh geez...Rory my life is so frikin' complicated...but yeah, I've got to leave and find her. I can't stay here anymore..."

Rory: "So you're turning your back on who you really are? What did you tell me Dylan when we first met...if you try to control it, the thing you are trying to control just controls you...it's not going away, Dylan, and one day, it will happen, you will transform. What will Morgan do then? Will she run away? Be scared of you? At least here, Dylan, we will accept you...she might not..."

shewill-leave-you.png

Dylan: "She's not like that Rory. I've told her some things...about my past...that aren't very nice...things I haven't told anyone else...not even my mother...and she's stayed with me. We'll just work it out together, but I just...I need her in my life, Rory..."

Rory: "Yeah, I get it, Dylan. You're really lucky to have found someone like that. Well, look, if you change your mind or if things happen and you come back...know that you're always welcome in the WildFangs. Consider me a friend, Dylan."

dylan-solemn-mood.png

Rory looked at Dylan's glum face and realized that he really missed this human sim. What must it be like to have someone care about you that much? She really liked Dylan and felt they had a connection, but the guy wasn't interested in anyone else...she could tell. Dylan was totally in love with this sim called Morgan, and what he really needed was a friend right now.

Rory: "Dylan, let's forget about all of this sentimental stuff and have another drink. And when you're drunk enough maybe we can talk about our crappy pasts...let it all out...I think this might be a good thing for you to do Dylan...no-one is going to judge you here..."

Dylan looked at her intently, "I'm not sure you want to hear about it Rory...I'm really a..." he said trailing off.

dylan-chats.png

Rory: "You're really a what, Dylan? Some secret badboy?"

Dylan nodded his head and looked down, "Yeah...you're right...that's what I am. I'm a badboy, Rory..."

yeah-im-a-bad-boy.png

Rory smiled: "Oh heck yeah, now we're talking. I knew it!" she said excitedly and told Celene to line up another row of shots for her and Dylan.

Rory picked up her glass: "Here's to badboys!" she said and downed the drink.

rriry-howls.png

pack-howl.png

She then let out a howl followed by every patron in the bar howling back.

dylan-giving-a-whoop.png

Dylan smiled a lopsided smile at Rory and secretly wished he could howl, too. But instead he let out a whoop and raised his fist in the air. Gosh that felt good and dang he was feeling so wasted.

sloshed-dylan.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options

@SoulGal7
    Great update ! You dont use mods right? Assumed so as those knights on background :P First thing ever i did was disabled themed bar nights. no way in my game :P Also a long way from home, Uku? :wink: Another thing i dont get , is why all Sulanians are just about everywhere .. modded that too.

@Karababy52 ,
    whoa , Cale , whats up? poor Joel... Hehe so funny :P hey really dude , whats up with you and Joel.. and why is she acting a bit weird too? Great update!

@RememberJoy ,
    I love those makeovers on Vatores! I have to admit i love how Darius looks :p Great update, tho im not so sure anymore do I want him to beat Darius :D

• Options
    edited August 2022
    August 7th: A step too far

Today's Accomplishments:
    Master Vampire
    - Become a Prime Vampire

PdaXEpj.png
    The day started out so good.

I returned to the Vatores, and Caleb and I had a nice sparring match.

NQ9TdXG.png

He won, but I could tell I was slowly getting better.

rTPspq9.png

When we went inside I discovered Lilith had a child!

K0d1l5R.png

His name was Cole and of course I had to get down on the ground and play with him.

bwKYa16.png

What a cutie!

hfRPiXH.png

Back at home, I headed to the gym to continue my strength training.
    I was in the middle of using the sparring machine when Pearce walked in.

24sfMO4.png

He saw me and immediately began to jeer at my, in his words, "subpar performance".

I'd had enough of this guy.

I turned around and told him to take a hike.

A9p0H2O.png

He didn't like that. With a scowl he let me know we could work this out in the basement if I wasn't afraid of getting my butt kicked again.

52BZXrr.png

It was on.

5eILD7H.png

While I did ultimately get my butt kicked, I was able to get in a few hits of my own before being lifted off the floor in defeat.

9huiPvG.png
    d453ESm.png
    fQPElci.png

I think he knew it too, because as soon as we finished he used his vampire powers to command me to mop the floors until they shone.

uZOvLfq.png

What a sore winner.

qojfJXd.png

I had the whole basement and ground floor sparkling before his command finally wore off.

KKXm7Qv.png

I was still feeling a bit out of it from the pummeling he'd given me, so I was a little late for our painting lessons.
    Camille and Daniela had already started when I staggered into the room, and I was told we were doing surreal paintings that afternoon.

yb1AT3H.png

I was having a hard time concentrating, and ended up painting a scene of two figures being pulled up into a spaceship. Maybe it was my subconscious wishing my sister would come and rescue me from this situation.

0KWAa5U.png

Camille studied my work and asked me what I was going for with such a painting.

Oh33Fs5.png

I explained that my head was a little foggy after a fight with Pearce, and that I wasn't really sure myself.

Oxmh2QZ.png

She just shook her head. "That man has such a short fuse," she tisked. "He makes a great righthand, but his social skills leave much to be desired. I'll speak with my husband about his behavior."
    I winced. That might make things even worse, but I could tell she'd already made up her mind.

G55DmOc.png

"How about some yoga?" Daniela asked. "That might help you clear your head."
    "What is this yoga?" Camille asked looking concerned. "Is it a drink?"
    I smiled. "No," I explained. "It's an exercise for the mind and body. If you'd like to join us you are more than welcome."

5vvcg9W.png

Camille followed us upstairs but stated she merely wanted to observe before she tried it herself.
    Daniela and I went through a routine as she watched in fascination. I wasn't on the top of my game, but the exercise did help me regain focus and feel more like myself again.

2rCh8TD.png

After a shower I flew down to the study and borrowed the third volume of Encyclopedia Vampirica before returning to my room to read it.

MWBnnJg.png

As evening settled in, I used my bat form to sneak out and harvest some more plasma fruit which I concentrated into a plasma pack and drank to sate my thirst before our hunt.

SOj5JZT.png

As soon as the dark mist cleared around us I knew I was in trouble. Darius had returned me to my old neighborhood! What if someone I knew recognized me!

yYXPJKs.png

That, in fact, turned out to be exactly what Darius intended.

"You've done well in embracing you're vampiric nature," Darius said as the others left to hunt. "Tonight I want you to find someone you knew from your time as a human and drink deeply."

zmu6qf0.png

"What!" I cried out in protest. "What if they recognize me?"

wNpZzT0.png

"Exactly!" Darius purred. "You're now above these base creatures you once considered your friends. Reveal yourself to them without shame and show them who is the hunter, and who is the prey. If you fear them and what they think of you then they'll forever have power over you, and it is you who must have power over them if you are to survive. It is the way of nature."

Darius led me towards the nearest house which turned out to belong to Knox and his mothers Mary and Blossom.
    "I take it you know the people who live here?" he asked, gesturing towards the front doors. "You were neighbors for a time."

CpTwzhU.png

"Yes," I saw softly. "We knew each other."

ihmmq07.png

"Good," Darius said. "It is important that you gain their permission to enter before revealing your true nature. A vampire cannot enter a dwelling without it."

zw8MqQ1.png

I took a deep breath and climbed the stairs. Maybe I could command them to forget seeing me after my drinking charade. I desperately hoped I could.

NBdzWE9.png

I knocked on the door, secretly hoping they were out or had already gone to bed, but I heard Mary's sweet voice call out and invite me in. Drat!
    I opened the door and found Mary at an easel painting.
    She turned and gave me a funny look. "Adam!?" she asked in surprise. "You're alive? The police said you'd probably committed suicide or something! I'm glad to see you're back safe! What's with the old fashion getup?"
    I swallowed back my fear and sat down on the bed. "Hi Mary," I said, my voice shaking slightly. "It's nice to see you again."

IWASlU0.png

Darius stepped inside and Mary turned to look at him. With a gasp she stepped backwards and looked over at me, fear in her eyes.
    "What's going on Adam?" she asked. "Why do both of you have glowing eyes?"
    She was shaking now, so I stood up and quickly placed her into a trance.

iUbfLsU.png

"Drink Damian," Darius said. "Drink deeply and allow the world to see the new you."
    I closed my eyes and bit down, making sure to drink just a little.

Unfortunately that's when things started going downhill fast.

Knox came running inside and demanded to know what was going on. In a flash my father was on him and began feeding.

TAP1JnY.png

I was just about to command Mary to faint when her body convulsed and went limp in my arms. With a groan she slipped from my arms and fell to the ground where she lay motionless.

88LNSdd.png

What!? No! I hadn't drank that much, I was sure! I bent down and checked her pulse but was unable to find one. Frantically I checked for any other sign of life, but there were none to be found. I stood up and covered my mouth in shock. I'd killed her! How had I killed her!

e9nD4M2.png

A darkly robed figure appearing in the corner of the room with a sickle confirmed my fear.

PRH0q2d.png

I looked over at my father who'd been feeding this entire time, seemingly oblivious to what was going on. With a last long draw, he finally released Knox and let him fall to the floor.

2T3Ti3J.png

He grinned wickedly. "Don't bother checking," he said pulling a handkerchief from his pocket to wipe his mouth, "He's dead as well."

1gTpWMZ.png

All I could do was stare at the two lifeless forms splayed out on the floor. This couldn't be happening. I had to be having a nightmare.

Except I don't sleep.

I turned to the Grim Reaper and begged him to spare my friends, but my pleas fell on deaf ears and the dark figure swiped his sickle over their bodies, releasing their spirits.

YRUKgbA.png

They were gone.

I turned and stepped out into the night air to get away from the grizzly scene. Staring up at the stars I felt a wall of emotions threatening to overtake me, but right now I only felt numb.

jhvTA2k.png

How had it all gone so wrong? There was no way I'd taken enough to kill her, right? Had I drank more than I'd thought?
    Darius came out and placed a hand on my shoulder.
    "The first is always the hardest," he said in what was suppose to be an encouraging voice.
    "It will get easier, I promise."

ijAH18m.png

"I don't understand," I said softly, more to myself than him, "I didn't drink more than I usually do. Why did she die?"

RRnFBNj.png

He patted me on the shoulder. "She was old and frail. It was simply her time."
    I looked up at him, unable to hide my hate, and stomped off before I tried tackling him to the ground right there and then.

V0P9ouJ.png

He'd made me a murderer. That son of a b!%$# had made me a murder!

I needed a new plan, and fast.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    August - Day 7: "You don't always need a logical reason for doing everything in your life. Do it because you want to; because it's fun; because it makes you happy..."

wnzJqX9.png

Notes
    Kz7ixz6.png
    The next evening was the Romance Festival. Cale & Sandy decided to go check it out. They'd heard a rumor the Sakura tea was amazing and wanted to try it.

4InE6PU.png
    The rumors were true! Not only was it delicious, it made them both feel extremely flirty. Of course they both had to have a couple more cups. They got hungry afterward and headed over to a food stall for some special dishes only available during the festival. Sandy had to use the restroom first and told Cale to go ahead, she'd be right back.

Cale ordered something called Nigiri and sat down to taste it while he waited for Sandy. Veera was also there and sat down for a moment to have a chat with him.

Notice the townie to the right of Veera? She's a thief. She stole Sandy's order of Nigiri right under her nose. Unfortunately for her, Cale saw her do it.

oiadmyB.png
    "I saw you take my fiancée's plate, give it back right now or I'll turn you in to the festival officials." Cale said in a low, but firm voice. Look at his face, he's livid!

Bp0nIKL.png
    "Uh, it's cool, it's cool. Here lady, no harm done. I don't want any trouble. Don't turn me in Mister." The woman said putting the plate down in front of Sandy.
    "That's better. Now go away before I change my mind and turn you in anyway."

XTpJ8QT.png
    "You didn't have to do that, we could've just bought another plate."
    "I know, but she obviously isn't poor or anything. Did you see those fancy clothes and hairdo? She's a klepto, she's lucky I didn't turn her in."

Sandy just nodded and tasted the dish. She'd actually gotten the Pufferfish Nigiri. o.O She made some faces while eating it which concerned me a little, don't want her to die on me! But she finished it no problem. When she stood up to take care of her plate, Cale took it from her and placed it back on the table.

xyPjs51.png
    Then he grabbed Sandy to give her a passionate kiss.

3rMDwEw.png
    FNwIgT7.png
    "Hey, I know where there's a closet nearby. Want to go get frisky with me in it?"
    "Cale! What if someone hears us?"

XsiDDrj.png
    "Oh come on, I know you want me, I can see the lust in your eyes."
    "I can't hide anything from you can I?"

KSDOg2O.png
    "Nope, I know you too well Babe, let's go."

PHqS3c2.png
    Cale was not only feeling very frisky, he was very happy. He loved how no matter what he suggested, no matter what he wanted to do, Sandy was always willing to do it. He loved her so much. Was he the luckiest guy in all the worlds or what?

Jma91Yn.png
    C2biQSX.png
    F0F52XX.png
    TSoqvLr.png
    "Ohhh Yeahhh!"
    "Hey, that's my line!"
    "We can share."
    "I love sharing everything with you."

JueLhKD.png
    The two lovers took the time to take a couple selfies together to remember the day. This one is so cute!

tr4yH0q.png
    An oldie, but a goodie. It's a classic!

Du9EOdt.png
    "Do you want to go back to the festival? It's still early. Or maybe you'd rather go home now?"
    "Let's go back. I'd like to at least get a t-shirt, if you don't mind?"
    "Not at all, I want to check out a display of exotic plants too. Maybe there's something I don't have."

RYI0SOf.png
    Sandy bought a couple t-shirts, one for each of them while Cale checked out the plants. Unfortunately, he already had everything the festival had to offer. They both had more tea too. Not that they needed more, but it was just too good to pass up.

"You are so beautiful tonight. Do you have any idea how much I love you?"

6XW1L4T.png
    "I have an idea, about as much as I love you."

ad41nPJ.png
    "Do you love me enough to do something crazy?"
    "What's crazier than what we did in that public closet?"
    "Marry me, right here, right now. I don't want to wait a minute longer, or make you wait either. You already waited so long for me to come back. The fact you did that, stayed loyal to me without even knowing where I was or if I'd ever come back? You're incredible, I love you, will you marry me Sandy? Tonight?"

VwPA2Wp.png
    "Oh Cale, yes! I'd love to marry you tonight. I love you so much."

hSp7qpt.png
    "But...there's something I need to tell you first. I should've told you a long time ago. But, there never seemed the right time to do it. Honestly, I was scared of how you'd react if you knew. If, if...you'd still want me."
    "If I knew what? Tell me. I can't imagine anything you'd have to tell me that would change my mind."

Hv5qiCU.png
    "It's about Joel...and...me...while you were gone we...we...Oh Cale, I'm so ashamed. I wasn't as loyal as you think."

axBKXd1.png
    "Say what now?"
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    June 14 - Fate Lends a Hand

werewolves-in-the-woods.png
    Dylan stumbled home after drinking too much at the Grimtooth Bar and collapsed into bed. After everything he had found out today, he had made a decision. Tomorrow he would leave Moonwood Mill. Head to the highway again and hitch a ride. His mother wouldn't be happy, but that is what he had to do.

stumbling-home-from-the-bar.png

He had thought about it and realized how much he wanted to be with Morgan. He couldn't go another day without trying to find her. He just loved her too much. He wasn't sure where she would be...was she still in Britechester?...had she left for Selvadorada?...had she gone back to Windenburg?...or had she known he had been abducted and was in Strangerville looking for him? He didn't know, but when he got back to civilization, he would make some calls and he would find her.

dylan-moon-sit-on-bed.png

And then, he would just tell her everything. He was risking a lot...but he remembered the night at the Ancient Ruins and how he had told her about his past, and she had been there for him. Never left his side. And he knew that if he told her about this dormant wolf trait that she wouldn't leave him either. He wasn't sure why he had ever doubted her. Maybe it wasn't really her that he had doubts about. Maybe he had felt she deserved a better life than being with him. Maybe he had doubts about himself. But then he remembered how he had felt seeing Paolo and Morgan together, and realized that he didn't want anyone else to be with her. He was the only one she was meant to be with.

dylan-sad-relax.png

Dylan spoke out loud, "Morgan...I'm gonna find you...and when I do...I'm gonna hold you close...and we'll never be apart again..."

He grabbed the pillow and hugged it to him, wishing that he was holding Morgan close to him instead. And holding the pillow in his arms, and whispering her name, Dylan fell fast asleep.

dylan-napping.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Morgan had left Britechester a day after Wolfgang. She hated to do that, but she had to see her professor about the Selvadorada internship. She had almost told her professor to forget it, but her professor could tell that something was wrong and wanted to see her personally after his office hours at Darby's Den. She couldn't really say no.

talking-to-professor.png

After telling her professor a little white lie about a family emergency, he told her that when she was ready to return, they could work out arrangements for her internship then.

come-back-and-see-me-morgan.png

She hated lying to him, but, what could she say, "This guy, who I kissed once, and who I am head over heels in love with, was abducted by the mob and my best friend and I have to go to Strangerville to save him?" Oh yeah, that would go over really well.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

She thought back to the night it had all happened. It had started with that kiss...that wonderful kiss with Dylan. But then she panicked when Dylan had suddenly collapsed. She had been so worried, and ran screaming inside to get Wolfgang.

first-kiss-with-dylan.png

But then Wolfgang told her that the same thing had happened when Dylan was first cursed, and Wolfgang figured it was just the curse leaving Dylan's body. Morgan had felt so relieved when he told her that. The Kiss Curse had been broken! And all she could think about was kissing Dylan again...okay, well, maybe that wasn't the only thing she was thinking about. But her happiness was short lived when she saw Dylan lying unconscious in the back of a pick-up truck that was driving away, and knew the mob had found him.

the-police-were-there.png

And the whole night had been a blur when the police arrived and started questioning them and fingerprinting the area. Morgan had been a basket-case, and she couldn't believe how calmly Wolfgang had taken over and handled everything.

questioning.png

Once the police had left, Morgan and Wolfgang started planning for the trip to Strangerville. They couldn't leave until the next day because the landlord was coming over for a final inspection and Wolfgang had to return the house keys.

The next morning, Morgan had phoned her professor about the Selvadorada internship and he wanted to see her later that day. Wolfgang told her that everything would be fine, and he would leave as soon as the house inspection was over, and that Morgan could stay overnight at Bryon's house and leave the following day. Wolfgang had told Morgan that he had a lead on a rental property in Strangerville and could then familiarize himself with the area before she got there. Morgan had reluctantly agreed to Wolfgang's plan.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

GAS-STATION-AND-WOLF-SIGN.png

And so, here she was, driving to Strangerville in the dark, worrying herself sick over what might have happened to Dylan. And then she had hit a bump in the road and heard a "whomp whomp" and she knew she had blown a tire. Luckily she saw a gas station ahead, and had slowed down and pulled in. When she got out of her car, she realized that not only did she have a flat tire, but it looked like her rim was damaged, too.

my-tire-is-flat.png

Morgan walked up to the door of the variety store and saw a sign that it was closed. "Oh great! Just great! Now what?"

store-is-closed.png

She checked her phone and couldn't get any cell reception.

no-cell-service.png

Alright, she could do this. Morgan went to the highway and looked both ways, but there were no other cars in sight. She surveyed the area, and thought she saw a light shining through the forest.

seeing-a-light.png

Maybe if she headed that way, she could find someone who could help her. Sims in these small towns were always very friendly. She remembered passing the town sign just before she got the blow-out. What was the name of the town again? Ah, yes...Moonwood Mill. It sounded like a nice place...

fate-lends-a-hand-rev.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Thanks to these simmers for their wonderful creations.

moonwood-mill-gas-station-credit.png

steampink-explorer.png
  • Options
    *Updated my August 7th post above! I'll get started on comments/replies next! Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
  • Options
    Hi All! Just so you know, I am off for two weeks. I have one other chapter written; however, haven't screenshotted it as yet and won't be able to get it done before I leave. So, unfortunately, it will have to wait until I return, as well as my comments on your stories. Have a great day/night everyone.

@Karababy52 - Day 7 -
    I love Cale's new look and your new thumbnail. Just wanted to say a quick word about this chapter. So, yes, at the Romance Festival. I was so excited that they would get married there...and then Sandy has a confession to make. And Cale's comment to her "Say what now?" Oh my my my! I know he will be with her, no matter what...but it does add for a bit of a cliffhanger. :)
  • Options
    August 4th Comments:

@Karababy52
    The first Starlight Accolades, it was just D.J., Paige, and Jake who attended. It did make me laugh. At least he got an award for his books then. I was happy to see more attendees the second time around, even if one decided to sit on the floor. I'm going to go ahead and do make-up for commercials for D.J. Television shows, he won't. But he'll still go to wardrobe.

Yeah, listening to the Sims play instruments is fun once they start skilling up in them. I bet it was fun listening to Cale play and serenade Sandy. I do want to max D.J.'s guitar skill to its max, so I'll definitely be having him play more. If the boys get keys to their parents apartment, I guarantee you'll see them visiting a lot. :lol: Well, at least when not in school or college...hopefully. Uncontrolled Sims tend to wander when they're supposed to be at other places.
    Joel is looking at you, the watcher, in the image. :lol: He's showing off how amazed he is that the key is so huge. Looked like the two, and you, had fun taking selfies! :grin:
    Cale does have the dad look with the moustache.

That was D.J.'s first paparazzi appearance. I'm sure once they find him more, he'll (and his watcher) will start to get annoyed. :joy:

@RememberJoy
    Okay, if Darius drank from a spellcaster and got a bit glowy, that would have been neat if he also picked up some temporary spellcaster spells as well. I was almost afraid Darius was going to lead Adam to the home of his wife and child. That would not have been good.

August 5th Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    So, Oona tried to do a good deed and paid with her life? Dang! Thankfully you're rewinding her day.

@SoulGal7
    Dylan got to see his first werewolf. Now he kind of knows what his mom might look like. He was very lucky Greg was preoccupied in werewolf form.

@RememberJoy
    Adam will have to find Lilith and thank her for teaching him hypnosis. Makes me wonder if vampires can use it on other vampires. :grimace:

@Karababy52
    I really enjoyed the scenic shots. And Vlad... I bet he's no better at singing. :joy: I've started having my sounds on in my game. I'm laughing at the singing, playing instruments, and the such. I forgot how funny some of it can be after not having sound on in the game for over a year.

August 6th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Oh, good. Adam was able to visit Lilith again. And her brother. Good to see a plan is in motion with the three to defeat Darius. :sweat_smile:

@Karababy52
    Is your plant issue really a bug or possibly another outdated mod you have causing them to ungrow? What was the sentiment when free will ended? One thing I don't like about giving apartment keys is the other person comes over constantly. I get they come for visits every now and then, but I had a Sim visit one of my apartment dwellers every day after I gave them a key. Barely saw them stop by and knock on the door before that. :lol:

August 7th Comments:

@SoulGal7
    Uh oh. I have a feeling Dylan is going to be too wasted and end up going swimming in that lake. We'll see. It's nice to see Rory is trying to be a friend to Dylan, but also wants him to embrace having the werewolf part of him come out.
    It's sweet Morgan is looking for help in trying to track down Dylan. But she doesn't realize the town she's about to enter. :grimace: What's funny is as he's leaving, she entering. Will they cross paths? Will Morgan be bitten? I enjoy the suspense!

@RememberJoy
    Poor Adam. But he should have seen something like this coming.

@Karababy52
    Uh oh! :joy: Cale is a forgiving guy, but to spring something like this on him just when he suggested getting married right there and now?! I guess it is better to get it out before being husband and wife.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top