Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The stupidity of the Sims is just ASTOUNDING!

2...Next

Comments

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    LOL. It's a pity though that the bush overrides the toilets, it's the kind of flushy bush that I'd like to see in many gardens. I wish we had a non-toilet version :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    I think it was the Sims 3 that had a "Stupid" trait - I can't remember if it was a hidden one or not. Maybe it's been integrated by default into the Sims in the newest version of the game. Hooray! Free bonus trait!
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    edited August 2022
    I don't recall a stupid trait... was it loser you're thinking of? Or unlucky...

Either way, the tall bushes will say they are actually toilets. I would just use different plants for decoration.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Now, what If they made Paranormal a parody of horror movies? Nothing gory, but let's say Temperance steps into the house first night and explains a little of why she's there. Meanwhile, one Sim gets this brilliant idea to try to get into a fight with her. Ummm, she's a ghost, so the Sim just slips through her shortly before she casts a terrify spell, and vows to return with a vengeance and vanishes. A child Sim finds a creepy doll and decides to play with it, triggering a curse. A specter floats around, and a genius decides to shine a light on it, hoping to shoo it away, but all it does is alert it to their presence. A slime monster passes as a spill, but suddenly goes into a larger form as it gets angry! Terrify curse!
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Toilets in the house? Hmm, but when nature calls... To the bushes everyone!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Jade47Jade47 Posts: 206 Member
    edited August 2022
    Speaking of toilets I got Discover University and CL today since they were 50% off on Steam. Within minutes of moving into her country home my idiot sim pranked her own toilet. What fun that was... leading to yet another google search to find a mod to fix another "feature" (I use that term loosely). I knew there was a reason I usually play with autonomy off, because Sims are complete idiots and can't be trusted.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    TS2 sims are hardly geniuses but are still smarter than their TS4 cousins. So much for the claim when TS4 debuted of 'smarter sims'. I still think the gal sims are a bit brighter than the guys. At least they are more likely to tend to needs when they get low.
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited August 2022
    I don’t know if it’s stupidity, but my vampire teen keeps standing in the sun…

Edit: Without an Umbrella… She has an Umbrella. She just doesn’t use it…
  • SuddenlyMangosSuddenlyMangos Posts: 5 New Member
    That's why I deleted those bushes from my property. My sims kept wandering outside DURING A BLIZZARD to pee in the bushes and I said "I bought you a talking toilet, you derp!! WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT THIS BUSH!?"
  • ElnVldElnVld Posts: 22 Member
    Why do waterproof Sims continue to use umbrellas? :(