Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Have you ever" game :)

Comments

• HokuzHokuz Posts: 5 New Member
    Yup, definitely have!

HYE been to a concert?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    No. Would love to have a go (a small one though. Not a jet full of passengers!)
    I would have to be supervised because my co-ordination when learning to drive things is not great. (Took five attempts to pass my car driving test)

Have you ever driven a boat?
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    Yes.

HYE paddled a canoe?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Yes. Canoeing is wonderfully relaxing.

HYE done axe-throwing?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • kcanan27kcanan27 Posts: 25 Member
    No:(

HYE Been to a different country besides your own?
    Yes. It was not pleasant because being LGBT was still something those who were, felt compelled to hide, so ordinary levels of alienation were ramped up by an event that made us feel we had to play a role, hide our true selves, pretend to be what we weren't.

That's one cool thing about the HSY pack, for those of us who had to go through high school in the closet: getting some fantasy wish fulfillment of how things might have been of we had enjoyed the same freedoms as straight kids.

HYE blown out a flip-flop and had to het home without one shoe?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    No, I haven't experienced that particular scenario before.

HYE bowled a perfect game?
    No, because I don't bowl.

Hye cleaned a fish you caught?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    I've been without a place to stay after nearly coming to blows with a family member when I was a young adult, when I finally wasn't going to keep taking it anymore, letting them keep trying to run my life and tell me who I was allowed to be. But luckily I had a friend, who had a friend, who had a couch open that night and then was able to be roomies with the first friend. So I didn't have to sleep on a park bench or not have food for days. So it wasn't as bad as what i would call real homelessness.

Have you ever worried about where your next meal was going to come from?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited August 2022
    @HollyTheWally glad we both made it to a better life 👍It takes guts to leave abuse, but it's almost always the best decision.

As parents later, though, doesn't it just make the blood boil, realizing the extent of our own parents' failures as parents? But at least we did better.

As for a supernatural experience, I think I have had. When I was ready to give up living, I prayed, prostrate, for any light of hope to cling to, that if I had even one straw to grasp, that I would do my part and grasp it. And I was given a dream of a future in which I was happy in ways I couldn't believe could happen. I felt ashamed, that I had come up with such an absurd idea. But it had given me what I prayed for, which was *any* straw to grasp, so the challenge of faith had been laid: would I accept the answer to my prayer even if it made no sense?

That dream came true a couple of years later.

I came across something about having faith even as small as a mustard seed, and it did seem that I was given that mustard seed, and then it was up to me whether to use it as intended and promised, or discard it because my mind told me it was unbelievable.

Habe you ever been sworn in under oath to testify?

Post edited by ignominiusrex on
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited August 2022
    No. I was afraid I was going to be asked to testify in a case, but I didn’t have to. I was glad of that, since it was a serial killer case.

Have you ever had one small thing make a huge difference in your life?
    The examples I can most easily think of are injuries. A small tear in a muscle can wreak so much havoc on daily life for so long! Even worse if it's a ligament, and I've had both. Also, inattention to detail when it comes to proper use and maintenance of equipment comes to mind: so much harm and danger can come of someone cutting corners or not paying attention when they should.

But small acts of kindness have brightened my life even recently: a barista comped me a coffee, when I ordered in a size their register didn't sell, of a particular type. I had a pastry too, but he told me the coffee was on the house. He didn't have to, and it just felt like a hug from a stranger. Wish I could send him some good vibes back. But I try to do little acts of kindness whenever possible, too, so I hope it goes around one way or the other.

Excellent question, so I'll ask the same, hoping for some stories! Have you ever had one small thing make a huge difference (or a small, but meaningful one) in your life?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    No one thing that has a great amount of monetary value. I have a lot of things that have personal value, though.

If you could go back in time, what word of encouragement would you give to 12 year old you?
  • DTM_DerrickDTM_Derrick Posts: 26 Member
    I would tell myself that life will always feel like a rush, but you should always find time to relax!

If there was one thing you could change from your past, what would it be?
    mp2itdbfrjnh.gif
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    No. Though I'd like to be assuming I can eventually meet the right man.

Have you ever washed dishes by hand rather than using an automatic dishwasher?
    Always. I don’t have a dishwasher.

HYE made a snow fort?
  • Mikayla_Rose_GrahamMikayla_Rose_Graham Posts: 18 Member
    I always have dishwasher
    Have you ever got grounded?
    Mikayla Rose Graham been playing the sims since 3 years

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file