Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Upload Lifestyle Review - SOLVED

StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
My sim started the Simfluencer career & has to make and upload a Lifestyle Review (review of objects like chess board, easel, etc) & I recorded two reviews (digiRAD keyboard & chess board). According to the tip for the task, to upload the review you click on the Lifestyle Review Object and click upload. I took this to mean the objects I reviewed (keyboard, chessboard) but when I clicked on them there was no "upload" option, just the usual ones along with "make lifestyle review". I also went through all the options for the computer & no "upload" option there either. Anyone know how you upload a lifestyle review?
Post edited by Starfree on

Comments

• Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    Never mind, I figured it out. The "Lifestyle Review Object" is actually a small rectangular object in your inventory, just like if you recorded a video on the media station that came with Get Famous. ::facepalms::
  • Options
    ToriCheeksToriCheeks Posts: 1 New Member
    I was also stuck on uploding a Lifestyle Review... Until I bought my sim a new computer (one of the highschool years) with a webcam. Oopsie!
  • Options
    WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 368 Member
    ToriCheeks wrote: »
    I was also stuck on uploding a Lifestyle Review... Until I bought my sim a new computer (one of the highschool years) with a webcam. Oopsie!

Wait... there's a computer with a webcam?? Gee, I've been IMMERSED in this game since the release and find something new every hour. :)

• Options
    TheMiniTheMini Posts: 43 Member
    Thank you for this thread! I just found 10 reviews in my inventory :D