Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Copperdale High School Build that I ignored my fiancé for days to build (PIC HEAVY)

rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
edited August 2022 in The Sims 4 Lots
This build made me neglect my fiancé for 3 and a half days LOL

Completely bulldozed lot... but... Inspiration from: original CHS build, my elementary/middle school and high school, James Turner for landscaping and building techniques..

OH, ALSO I am a SCIENCE teacher, HA! So, inspiration from my own classroom and various schools that I have taught in, subbed in, student taught in, etc....

Lastly, usually I create builds referenced by TS1, TS2 and TS3 lots (nostalgia yay!!), however this is probably the FIRST build I have ever done from complete scratch, only thoughts in my head of what should go where, based on experience (which for once I do have in this field!!)

Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5BF1328711D011ED8CEE24432DB1AECE?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=rjhenn14&max=50&maxis=false

Hope you all enjoy!!!!

-Rjhenn14 -- aka xQueenofHeartsx on TTV and Twitter

**I had to to temporarily remove the original build from the gallery for function purposes, I have now play-tested and fixed somethings causing routing issues and gameplay issues. The new link, is the functional version!

**HOWEVER, there is still a routing issue when clicking on the bookshelves in the library to use WITHOUT standing in front of them already. I tried everything I could to figure this error out, swapped shelves, moved things around, nothing. They still work you just have to make your sim "go to" the floor in front of the shelves, then click to use them.

**MOST furniture is functional, I did have to make the "secretary/clerk" desk chair in the main office inaccessible due to the fact that the principal kept trying to sit there instead of at her desk to do work. The chair is there now for decor, and the principal uses the correct office.

FRONT
gefm6YN.png

FRONT
UrxHU7N.png

BACK
FhYX8Sy.png

PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE
TxWgC97.png

MAIN OFFICE
8USf0Ce.png

CLASSROOM 1 (HUMANITIES)
hfIo8cV.png