Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited July 2022
    ltpBDw1.png
    .........rain.....nothing else but rain.......................

I, too, am having so much rain I'm about to turn it off! Too often and too many days running. It's as if my Sims live in a Rain Forest or something. I guess I'm totally unused to this amount of rain. I grew up in Southern California and now live in Utah. Both are on the dry, arid side. Yikes.
    Yeah, I live in Southern California too and we are in a drought…… but who knows where it is raining in your game, maybe they are having floods…… now there is a pack they could add….. climate change…. With tornado’s, floods, hurricanes, forest fires….

But for real, I have to admit that so much rain and snow in my games actually gets depressing, especially when most of my sims get upset for getting wet…..
  • lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    edited July 2022
    Whoops...wrong thread!
    Post edited by lemonella on
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    edited July 2022
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    ltpBDw1.png

I, too, am having so much rain I'm about to turn it off! Too often and too many days running. It's as if my Sims live in a Rain Forest or something. I guess I'm totally unused to this amount of rain. I grew up in Southern California and now live in Utah. Both are on the dry, arid side. Yikes.
    Yeah, I live in Southern California too and we are in a drought…… but who knows where it is raining in your game, maybe they are having floods…… now there is a pack they could add….. climate change…. With tornado’s, floods, hurricanes, forest fires….

But for real, I have to admit that so much rain and snow in my games actually gets depressing, especially when most of my sims get upset for getting wet…..

I've also noticed its like always raining in my game recently usually with thunderstorm I do like it sometimes but it gets annoying when i have to use weather controller like 20 times just so my sims can have one beach day in their summer
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited July 2022
    @Simmingal I'm now just trying to Google whether I can get these effects back if I restore the Mother after defeating it. If not, well, I guess Strangerville just needs to deal with it lol (and I'll just "finish" the quest in an unsaved file).

Thrior wrote: »
    @Simmingal I'm now just trying to Google whether I can get these effects back if I restore the Mother after defeating it. If not, well, I guess Strangerville just needs to deal with it lol (and I'll just "finish" the quest in an unsaved file).

When you defeat mother your hero sim can revive it and request max strangeness which will bring all the effects back

but you will need the strangerville keycards and such to get back to mother which i accidentally deleted I hope they're in debug so I don't have to do whole mystery to go down there again :lol:
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    ltpBDw1.png

Without "cheating", I've been working on getting a Scientist in the household to be able to build and upgrade the "Weather Control" machine! :smiley:;)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    edited July 2022
    Another Morgyn Ember child aging up to teen - they almost always turn out great!

BEb7OMv.png

This is his sleep outfit...tell me you aren't jealous! liar!

jqEVXoX.png
    edited July 2022
    @Kerrigan I see he is carrying herbs in his sleep outfit I do hope he isn't having insomnia
    or are those flowers to see dreams of his future love?
    edited July 2022
    Forgotten Hollows first vampire picnic under the tree that disappears
    ZVoJqkj.png
    feat. Dork
    52v2Pcc.png
    It was rather quiet night so Judith ordered a pizza
    6kRr4Ab.png
    well, Pizza deliverer.
    jyFRRPW.png
    Vatores were fine with their drinks
    0iAL6kF.png
    Vlad sipped Nancy Simmingal had been stalking
    Simmingal is just too dang slow
    sOXnIzw.png
    Simmingal noticed the pizza
    06CfnZz.png
    she may be vampire but she would never say no to pizza
    Ph5KctT.png
    well unless it had sea creatures on it which it didn't

Vlad and Judith are again chummy as ever
    gFROdZI.png
    although there was lack of dancing skill which was delight to see
    fAOS5qt.png
    soon enough sun crept in and it was time to return indoors
    OgtTqYQ.png
    T02D3zc.png
    so ends Forgotten Hollows first vampire picnic
    Don't mind Judith she is still thinking of that cupcake factory I didn't buy
    Qh444pD.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    ltpBDw1.png

Yes, the almost never-ending drought, to be followed by heavy rain — and brace yourself — MUD SLIDES. What fun. Lived there for over fifty years. Yeah, I'm that old. I have a friend from Manchester, England. We were going somewhere together once and in conversation she brought up the fact her parents reported they were in a drought. It hadn't rained in two weeks. (So very glad I kept my mouth shut on that one. CA had been a serious drought for quite awhile at that time. I simply had no idea it rained that often in England. Yikes.)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    "Just sign this stupid petition already, I got stuff to do."
    VfxaSBE.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Solaranimal1Solaranimal1 Posts: 4 New Member
    I can't link anything for some reason?
  • Snowleopard_0Snowleopard_0 Posts: 228 Member
    edited July 2022
    Wedding photos! https://imgur.com/LS1KfHV
    she/her- Gallery ID is Solaranimal1
    Someone who cries to minecraft music
    (Hey guys, can someone tell me how to put a picture here?)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    Erik making friends at school. Never mind that the teacher was in the middle of explaining things. There's no bad time to take a Selfie with a fan, right?

9ewmN7y.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    I can't link anything for some reason?

@Solaranimal1, it's because you're considered a new member. So I've posted some info over on your page that explains how to become a full member...😀

Now back on topic! Loving everyone's pictures...😀
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    I don't even know what's happening here. I guess a picture is worth a thousand words...

CQ0X2vh.png
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Thrior wrote: »

When you defeat mother your hero sim can revive it and request max strangeness which will bring all the effects back

but you will need the strangerville keycards and such to get back to mother which i accidentally deleted I hope they're in debug so I don't have to do whole mystery to go down there again :lol:

@Simmingal Thanks for the info. Really glad to hear that.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    edited July 2022
    Been working on this lot again. Annnnd.... now it's winter! DOH! Makes landscaping difficult.
    UKJCBgF.png

EDIT: Fixed image link
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited July 2022
    Found this new CAS background and I love it, made this sim to test it out, I like how she turned out so here's the screenshots :)

07-31-22-12-17-15-AM.png
    07-31-22-12-17-30-AM.png
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    My high school's art studio.
    07-30-22_6-16-27_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Clay lump invasions.
    GECZaSf.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    High School Years has me way excited about Sims in general again. Teens were such an afterthought previously that I didn't even really care about them except that you could gain skills. Now they're cute, fun, and have their own young world to explore. It's really one of the coolest updates ever.

6mDGuof.png
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    Father and son having a dance party:

MQU4Fs1.png
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    One done, one to go! Ryan is now a professor! Katherine is enrolled at UBrite
    52253186950_ef5580e3a5_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    28.07.22_14-36-42m0kkl.jpg

Which one do you fear the most?
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top