Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Legacy-Bachelor Challenge II: RAMONE *10/08/2023*

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Queenarella
    Thanks! And no, hahaah, Vera is still a girl :p From left to right: Bennett, Maverick, Veronica, Vera. It doesn't make sense, I know, the twins look nothing alike hahahaah. It's like Vera and Bennett should've been twins, and same for Veronica and Maverick :p

You didn't notice?? It was literally the first thing I saw heheheh, I thought it was funny!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @Skeilah
    AH! I thought the very left and right sims were the parents :bawling: So it's super bright blond and not grey hair!
    @Queenarella
    HAHAHA OH NOOO I'm on the ground hahahahahha :') :') If you want a family picture, here ya go!
    gn3pkB5.png

Veronica - Maverick - Bennett - Mom (Alexia) - Dad (Demetri) and on the floor Vera :P So yeah, Bennett and Vera have like a veryyyyyy light white hair indeed!
    @Skeilah
    Oh gosh, I feel so silly lol There's also Maverick in your signature! And it says "Maverick" :D I'm blind sometimes.

Love the pic! <3 You can actually see both parents in Veronica! Best thing to happen in a sims family imo :)
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @Queenarella
    I think a lot of 100 baby players do it as a kind of black widow challenge thing and collect the tombstones. Kind of fun in a morbid way!

Ah yeah maybe I could have got around the lot size thing that way. I still don't know why you have to start on a 64 X 64 for the bonus point. It's so annoying.

To be fair Vlad had it quite easy in my 100 baby challenge. He did have to birth 100 kids... but in terms of child care he was living his best life ignoring them 24/7

Oh my gosh you made me snort laugh with "I TOLD YOU TO IGNORE THE LIGHT" :D

I'd need to double check in the settings but if I recall correctly you have to click on a computer and go to MCCC, MC woohoo, Woohoo reactions, and then there is a section for turning off jealously (alternatively the option may may be in MC Woohoo, Woolhope Autonomy (or the section called something like that?))

Yeah I try to get the flirting started pretty early on now and start with the romantic gifts soon too so that there is a higher chance of autonomous flirting.
    I was so happy to see that you'd posted another chapter! Gave me something to read on the bus.

Nice, I liked when you had your simself interview the contestants last time too.

You had the love lamps turned on? Haha I hope none of the contestants Flirted with your simself... Would be awkward for Mo!

'Spawn of Vlad' :D

Azure wins! I'm not even mad that Vivian didn't win because I love Azure. And BTW I'm still predicting (and hoping) she wins the whole thing.

Ah Vivian doesn't get through but that's OK tbh I was predicting she would go anyway. She made it further than I expected! LOL at Modoing the memory erasure thing on Vivian - what does that do exactly? Wipe the whole relationship?
    @MaggieMarley
    Two challenges in one! :D

I guess the bills are higher because of the bigger lot. That's the only reason I can come up with.

Hm, then you making him skill all day and work every free minute is worse :P

Haha you're welcome B)

Ah ok, I see the problem. I never use MCCC on a computer, only on the mail box and sims ^^ I'll check it out next time I'm in a game. And if there's a computer.

The sims don't need to be friends before they flirt. Something that can't get into my head :D I have to start with flirting way earlier.
    Oh nice! :) I don't have anything to do this last school year so I have plenty of time to write. And I can't really play on as the kids are teens already :sweat_smile:

Oh wait, I've done that before? :joy:

No flirting as far as I noticed. Luckily :D

Sorry but I couldn't resist :joy:

Azure has a lot of fans now!

It's sad Vivian had to go tho. It erased the relationship, yes :)
    @Queenarella
    That is probably why! But the main challenge with the larger lot sizes is the lag, rather than the extra taxes :D

Haha true. I do exploit poor Vlad.

I just double checked for you and the pathway on the computer for turning off jealousy is MC command centre, MC woohoo, woohoo reactions, no jealousy, enabled
    Ah the pain of playing really far ahead and then not being able to play! I'm really far ahead too and am waiting until the HSY pack comes out to play again.

You did! It was in Charlie's generation.

Oh nice, aliens actually have a somewhat useful power!
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    I'm honestly enjoying this so much, I can't wait to see the legacy side of things either!

Really cheering for Azure, honestly, but either way I'm enjoying this bachelor challenge so much! Plumeria has been thriving in a 100 Baby Challenge I'm running, which is pretty fun, and I look forward to seeing how this all unfolds!
    @MaggieMarley
    I think the extra challenge part was added when Windenburg was added as it has the first 64x64 lot iirc. There wasn't too much lag back then :D Now, the lag is the main challenge!

Hey, Vlad has vampire offspring again, he shouldn't complain :p

Oh that sounds like an easy pathway! Thank you :)

It seems to be a common sims problem: "I'll play for one, maybe two hours and then I'll close the game!" but then HOURS pass and you don't even notice it :D

You remember something from my legacy that I can't remember :D But I believe you 100%. My brain is very bad lately. I even struggle with names lately and I'm good with names usually.

One good feature B)

@lilypadmeulin Thank you so much! <3 My life turned a bit more busy again but I'll find time soon to post new chapters :)
    Azure is very popular! Might be her purple skin and blue hair ^^

Oh, a lot of Plumeria babies! :love: I bet they are all cute and pretty!
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Queenarella

No worries, I know how that feels. I'm not surprised that I'm not the only Azure fan out there! As for the Plumeria babies, yep, they're all pretty cute! Three of them recently have been the first green babies, and she's about to become an elder, which I feel strangely sad about.
    @Queenarella
    I hate to think how bad the lag is going to get as they add more and more content. I'm worried about how adding HSY is going to affect my game (though so far I've been playing with it and the lag seems to be about the same - the other glitches though - ouch)...

Yeah it's pretty easy to switch jealousy off with MCCC - there are just so many settings on MCCC though that it can be hard to find the option that you want sometimes.

I feel like it's especially bad when you're playing a legacy because there are so many goals that you want to complete and you keep saying to yourself - I'll just play until I've done X...

Haha don't worry I forget things that happened in my legacy all the time too :D and after so many generations in your first legacy you're bound to forget some things!
    @lilypadmeulin
    Green little babies sound so cute! Oh no, I know the feeling when a sim you like grows older... But you can keep her ghost around :)

@MaggieMarley
    My game has had horrible lag since I bought the wedding pack :/ Even if I want to buy a pack, I might not buy it because of the lag.

The cool thing is tho that when you search for something, you learn so many other cool options in MCCC :D

So true! :D I played the first legacy generation in like 2-3 sittings only :D

I felt so guilty when I came back to my last legacy after all this time and didn't even know the siblings' names :joy:
    @Queenarella
    Ahh, too bad, but I think Veronica had lots of fun! Of course, I'll join the majority of people and root for Azure. She fits Mo so well ^^ Also love that Mo went blue again!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    G1 D8
    Mo: So, uhm, Veronica… You’re a cool woman but I feel like I’m not the man you’re looking for. Also, you embarrassed me today. You **** your pants and you ALWAYS fart.

This quote at the end had me laughing a good 10 minutes. Sad to see Veronica the Fart Factory leave but laughing at the explanation of why. Surprised that Noire is one of the 2 finalists.
    @Queenarella
    I have heard that the lag in Tartosa especially is bad. Thankfully I've only had any more lag than usual since getting HSY though.

MCCC is honestly the gift that keeps on giving! It does so much. Only mod I need.

1 gen on only 2-3 sittings? Wow, OK now I don't have to feel like I play too much :D

Haha don't worry. I have another 'main' save that I haven't played in a while and I forget the Current heir's name :#

Day 8
    Ohhh the bachelor challenge is almost over! Can't wait to see who wins, though you know my money is  on Azure.

Yay we get to see  Mo's alien form again!

Agnes' comment about Mo's erm... thingy... had me laughing so hard XD

Oh my gosh I FEEL YOUR PAIN! Getting multiple sims to sit down together can be so annoying.

"Ate some yellow s ow in your childhood?" - Mo really knows how to charm a lady

Mo's reason for dumping Veronica was harsh- but hilarious (and understandable). Hopefully she can find a sim without a sense of smell to marry!

Omg an alien abduction! I love surprise abductions. With 2 aliens in the house though, it was bound to happen eventually. Oh it's weird that Azure didn't actually get abducted. Maybe the alien realised she was one of them.

Also LOL at Vlad's appearance. I bet he left in a hurry as he was fleeing impregnation by aliens...
    @Skeilah
    Veronica had a lot of fun, yes ^^ Why does noone root for Noire? :sweat_smile:

@VanPelt81
    I couldn't resist ^^ Well, Noire and Mo have never had any bad conversations :) The two get along very well.

@MaggieMarley
    I've only played in Tartosa twice and the lag was bad. Really bad.

MCCC is a gift from heaven! Tho my favourite feature (story progression) is now in the game by default too. Sometimes I even play vanilla ^^

Or maybe it was like 4 sittings? :D Way too fast for sure. But the kids are still teens (heir poll and so ^^)

Is it a challenge or just playing for fun? Forgetting a heir's name only means you're a very busy person!

Maybe I can post the finale today. I still need to write it tho and I have an appointment today (looking at a new appartment).

From playing the legacy part in his blue form it felt so normal to me to see him in his alien form :D

My jaw dropped when I saw Agnes walking into the toilet while Mo was peeing :joy:

Free will was turned off but they did whatever they liked! And that was the opposite of my orders lol

Luckily, Mo is handsome or else he would be all alone in the mansion by now with all his weird flirting attempts.

MCCC has already married off all contestants :) Some even twice (black widows?). This time I don't take notes as it's so much work lol

Azure is a quarter of an alien :p It looks like a glitch that Azure stopped on the stairs and didn't go to the lights. And yes, Mo alone already means higher chances of alien abductions. But as long as it's the women in the house, I don't mind :joy:

How awesome would it have been if Vlad had been the one being abducted? :D
    @Queenarella
    That is such a terrible shame. One of my reasons for wanting MWS was the world.

Did they add proper story progression to the game? I've not really kept up too well with the new neighbourhood stories features. Will sims get married and stuff even without MCCC (and without asking your active sims for their advice)?

Ohhhhh looking at a new apartment is exciting. I hope it went well.

I am so bad at keeping tabs on ex contestants. I should find out what happened to them but after the first gen I have been too lazy lol. I think they generally get married and have families though so that's nice.

I noticed in Azure's submission form that she's not meant to be a full alien but when I downloaded her from the gallery she has a disguise in CAS and only full aliens are meant to have disguises so that is confusing!

The aliens honestly seem to love Vlad. He's been abducted in my game in different saves :D
    @MaggieMarley
    The little theme park (kinda reminds me of Brighton) is really cute! The world is more on the small side, isn't it?

Yes! They get married, pregnant, divorced without MCCC. They die and not only by old age like it's the case with MCCC and they change their careers. I haven't had a marriage yet but the married couples get pregnant a lot. And you can check out all the new information with the mail box :)

Looking at new apartments is exhausting :joy: I have appointments today, tomorrow and maybe even next week too.

Yeah MCCC usually takes care of ex-contestants. I've only had it once that none of them were married... I complained about it a lot in the chapters lol

Azure is another glitched alien :D I think @TheYayToast created her like you created Vivian, with the create offspring thingy in CAS :)

Didn't you get an alien baby in your 100 baby challenge? I'm not sure anymore :sweat_smile:
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited August 2022
    G1 D9:
    Noire's heart must be black after that rejection. Perhaps she'll drown out her sorrows to some Paradise Lost...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipLpGsY5wJs

...in honor of the chapter name. ;)

The score's between the final 2 were so close too. That being said, glad to see Azure & Mo are together. Can't wait to see their kids.
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on
    @VanPelt81
    I didn't know there's also a song! I only know about the book with the same title.

It was a super close call! I think Noire was married off by MCCC pretty fast tho :) So her broken heart healed quickly.

Their kids are very colourful ^^
    @Queenarella
    The world is quite small yes but all of the new worlds are small now... The main attraction of the pack is the teen gameplay for me though. It's a nice pack but not sure it's worth paying full price. I was a little underwhelmed by it. Maybe that's because we're coming off the back of werewolves which was one of the best packs that they've ever done, so of course HSY was going to compare unfavourably to that.

Oh nice, so we did get proper story progression finally! I'll still keep MCCC for some of the other useful features that I like but that's really great.

I hope you find an apartment that you like!

Ah ok. Yeah sometimes when you mix genetics in CAS you can end up with glitches.

Yeah Vlad got abducted in my 100 baby challenge and had twins. One was just an alien and the other was a vampire alien hybrid!

Finale <3
    Sulani is beautiful, even in autumn. And Mo's blue skin looks so pretty against the blue sky.

On that note, seeing Mo and Azure in their swimwear makes me love them even more together - the blue and purple makes them a perfect couple.

LOL at Vivian trying to sneak back into the competition (despite the memory wipe)

Aww ok MO tickling Azure is adorable.

You did great with the talking/flirting, well done!

I really like how you did the big reveal with Mo talking to each of them individually. That's how they do it on the real show.

Yay Azure won! I called it!

Mo's post woohoo face is so happy haha.

They only just realised that each other is an alien? I guess the blue/purple skin didn't give it away... And the secret handshake.

Can't wait to see their babies, they will be gorgeous!
    @MaggieMarley
    Is it just my bad feeling for time or was there barely any time between werewolves and high school? The fairy wheel part looks so cute. Maybe I'll get it on sale one day ^^ If my computer agrees...

Like a very proper story progression. I think even Brant and Brent had babies in one of my vanilla saves ^^ Oh and of course they adopt pets too and move!

It's been so long I totally forgot about the alien twins!
    Sulani is a paradise but I don't want to have my legacy live there. I guess I want them to live in a climate similar to mine? :sweat_smile:

Yeah they look lovely together. But Mo also looks great with Noire :) She's definitely a sim too who makes people turn their necks ^^

I think Vivian and Azure are almost friends or are friends here :D

Thank you :) It felt awkward to write and that's why I asked if it was ok :D I really tried hard this time lol

Yeah that's the nerve wrecking way of "come on, tell us already!!!" :D I hate it on tv but I do it too. I hate cliffhangers in tv shows, like Uncoupled (on Netflix, binged it in one day) ends with TWO MAJOR CLIFFHANGERS! That's torture :bawling:

Yeah sims logic at its finest once again. They are obviously aliens and they knew it! I know that Azure had the confident moodlet on day 1 when she found out Mo is an alien :D

They will all have blue hair! Tho I still have to change the hair colours to blue. Always forget to do that.