Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IRL Sims Tattoos

I grew up playing the Sims franchise & decided to get a Sims tattoo. Just seeing if anyone else also decided to mark themselves for life.

Comments

• BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    I definitely will! Not the best financial choice at the moment, but one day.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited August 2022
    No. The game doesn't mean that much to me.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    tattoos are cool and ive been considering getting small one for my left wrist
    i used to have cat bite mark there which looked a lot like vampire bite mark and i used to tell apart right and left as kid by that

so its kinda odd to just look at my wrist habitually now that its all faded and theres nothing there :lol: like are my directions even right can't tell

but i don't think id do sims tattoo personally because its just like too specific
    interest and i find that when you have such tattoos in visible spots its like you always end up talking about and i don't particularily feel like explaining my sims addiction to random people... well not irl anyway :lol:

guess it would be funny in hidden spot tho like yes i belong to the secret society of The Sims :sunglasses: but i guess same could be achieved by going out at night wearing snowgoggles,beach dress and eyeball ring simultaneously
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free