Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HSY: How do I get my sims to do activities at pier

I put my two sims on a date but I can’t use anything like the Ferris wheel, haunted house or love boat..my sims throw up their arm confused…

Comments

• Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    The Pier isn't a lot, so I'm not sure you can have Sims go there on a date.
  • Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    The Pier isn't a lot, so I'm not sure you can have Sims go there on a date.
    Ok but there’s still the option to do activities with your sim date… could it just be a bug?
  • Options
    wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    It could be that a rabbit hole isn't a "date" location option? I'm not sure I haven't done an official date but I would suspect it has something to do with the rabbit hole for each activity there
  • Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    wahini2024 wrote: »
    It could be that a rabbit hole isn't a "date" location option? I'm not sure I haven't done an official date but I would suspect it has something to do with the rabbit hole for each activity there

thanks!
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I'm having the same problem. My sim can't go on rides with another sim... only solo. Double checked all mods were up to date. Then took out my Mods folder and cleared cache. I tried being in a group with the other sim and then not in a group. No luck.

You can hit the 'Me too' button on this Answer HQ thread:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-HSY-Sims-can-t-ride-together/td-p/11679148
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Just finished a date with two sims had went to the park and then to the pier. They were definitely in a group of two and didn't seem to have any problems going.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    universal323universal323 Posts: 20 Member
    Yeah it seems to be a bug that only a certain group of players experience some gamechangers have also ran into it during early access :(
  • Options
    Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    edited August 2022
    It always works for me if two sims are in the same household. If not, it’s mixed bag. My sim invited Ash to go to haunted house with him and nothing happened. Then he asked to go to Ferris wheel and they went. So it seems there is an issue that not always pops up and doesn’t apply to all rides.
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Yeah I was having one issue. I'm wondering if it's because the other sim is like saying "no" and so they don't know what to do with that. That's the only thing I could figure out.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Minai wrote: »
    I put my two sims on a date but I can’t use anything like the Ferris wheel, haunted house or love boat..my sims throw up their arm confused…

That's a glitch that happens sometimes. Since the update I've seen lots of routing failures and not just these base game objects as well like the chess tables and the pizza delivery npc. This bug happened the game changers.
  • Options
    Yeah I was having one issue. I'm wondering if it's because the other sim is like saying "no" and so they don't know what to do with that. That's the only thing I could figure out.

No it's routing failures.
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Has this been fixed in the patch?
  • Options
    sam123 wrote: »
    Has this been fixed in the patch?

No people are still having the issue.