Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights July 29th- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
July 29th- Friday Highlights

'Hooba noobie' lovely people,

Another week gone, and I'm back with our finest selection for this Friday Highlights! Ready to see what I have prepared for you? Yes? Then keep reading :wink:

💠A HUGE free update to #TheSims4 was out on Tuesday! ✨
🤔 Wants & Fears
🏰 Curved Walls
📱 Phone Updates
🪒 Body Hair
💚 Sexual Orientation & more!
Read about ALL the new features including bug fixes in the patch notes here.

💠Our team is currently investigating instances involving Sims auto-aging up in saves using the Short or Long lifespan. We recommend temporarily playing in or creating new saves with the default/“normal” lifespan, as we work towards a solution. Follow our Tweet for updates.

💠The wait is over \o/: High School never has to end with #TheSims4HighSchoolYears 🏫📝🤩. Click here to know more.

gium0jpxrizw.png
Sensational moment captured by @Mr_MuffinTop and shared here.

🔸Just when I started to get bored of my songs, I stumbled across an old but never forgotten thread: "What music are you listening to right now?" and have been getting great tunes for my new daily soundtrack! 🎵 There are great songs there, and one of my favourite was recently posted by @Reisharah: 'Evanescence- Bring Me To Life'. What an exceptional song to get you in your feels! Wow... Want to let us know what song is inspiring you this Friday? Leave your comments, folks!

🔹Do you know what goes well with listening to music? Building of course! :smiley: And once you have found your tune, take a peek at @mamasquirrel's amazing builds in "Mamasquirrel's creators corner for builds" - they will make you want to start building right away! If you are 'looking for a home that has a little bit of Old Hollywood, Vintage Glamour, and a touch of modern...Maybelline Mansion is the one for you.' 🏡

🔸I haven't featured stories here for a while, but I've been following the series "Divided" by @SnowBnuuy, and its's so intriguing that I can't stop wishing for new episodes! If you appreciate ✨magic✨ and want to see the narrative of a child that grew up facing the challenges of discovering this power, as well having parents with different beliefs, this is the right series for you. Grab your snacks and start your weekend adventures with episodes full of action, beautiful screenshots and a brand new chapter! 📙📚

🔹Have you been wondering "Which pack has been most influential in your game?" Then you might want to check out this thread by @BettyNewbie1. Here you can find opinions from Simmers about all the little things that make each pack so great. :) We'd love to hear your thoughts as well! 💭

🔸Let's finish up the Friday Highlights with another screenshot selection, this time The Sims 3. Shared by @BlueSpaarkle...
241l750qvpz1.png
... it was indeed a 'Beautiful summer morning in Monte Vista' <3 🌅

Enjoy checking out these discussions, hopefully, you like them! :) And, like always, should you have any recommendations, please send them my way! :smiley:

And now that we are all in the weekend mood: have an awesim weekend and happy Simming! :heart:

Mari
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    Thank you for the mention :) have a wonderful day.
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    EA_Mari wrote: »
    July 29th- Friday Highlights

'Hooba noobie' lovely people,

Another week gone, and I'm back with our finest selection for this Friday Highlights! Ready to see what I have prepared for you? Yes? Then keep reading :wink:

💠A HUGE free update to #TheSims4 was out on Tuesday! ✨
    🤔 Wants & Fears
    🏰 Curved Walls
    📱 Phone Updates
    🪒 Body Hair
    💚 Sexual Orientation & more!
    Read about ALL the new features including bug fixes in the patch notes here.

💠Our team is currently investigating instances involving Sims auto-aging up in saves using the Short or Long lifespan. We recommend temporarily playing in or creating new saves with the default/“normal” lifespan, as we work towards a solution. Follow our Tweet for updates.

💠The wait is over \o/: High School never has to end with #TheSims4HighSchoolYears 🏫📝🤩. Click here to know more.

gium0jpxrizw.png
    Sensational moment captured by @Mr_MuffinTop and shared here.

🔸Just when I started to get bored of my songs, I stumbled across an old but never forgotten thread: "What music are you listening to right now?" and have been getting great tunes for my new daily soundtrack! 🎵 There are great songs there, and one of my favourite was recently posted by @Reisharah: 'Evanescence- Bring Me To Life'. What an exceptional song to get you in your feels! Wow... Want to let us know what song is inspiring you this Friday? Leave your comments, folks!

🔹Do you know what goes well with listening to music? Building of course! :smiley: And once you have found your tune, take a peek at @mamasquirrel's amazing builds in "Mamasquirrel's creators corner for builds" - they will make you want to start building right away! If you are 'looking for a home that has a little bit of Old Hollywood, Vintage Glamour, and a touch of modern...Maybelline Mansion is the one for you.' 🏡

🔸I haven't featured stories here for a while, but I've been following the series "Divided" by @SnowBnuuy, and its's so intriguing that I can't stop wishing for new episodes! If you appreciate ✨magic✨ and want to see the narrative of a child that grew up facing the challenges of discovering this power, as well having parents with different beliefs, this is the right series for you. Grab your snacks and start your weekend adventures with episodes full of action, beautiful screenshots and a brand new chapter! 📙📚

🔹Have you been wondering "Which pack has been most influential in your game?" Then you might want to check out this thread by @BettyNewbie1. Here you can find opinions from Simmers about all the little things that make each pack so great. :) We'd love to hear your thoughts as well! 💭

🔸Let's finish up the Friday Highlights with another screenshot selection, this time The Sims 3. Shared by @BlueSpaarkle...
    241l750qvpz1.png
    ... it was indeed a 'Beautiful summer morning in Monte Vista' <3 🌅

Enjoy checking out these discussions, hopefully, you like them! :) And, like always, should you have any recommendations, please send them my way! :smiley:

And now that we are all in the weekend mood: have an awesim weekend and happy Simming! :heart:

Mari

@EA_Mari Wow! This is so awesome! Thank you very much for the Friday highlights of my thread and my Maybelline Mansion build. Very kind of you to do so. This made my day.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Congratulations to all mentioned!
    Thanks for another great list @EA_Mari :)
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,767 Member
    Oooh I didn't expect this at all! ;o; Thank you so much for your kind words ;-; It means a lot!
    they/them or she/her
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    Happy to see Divided here @SnowBnuuy :):):)
    gen3-banner.png
  • Mr_MuffinTopMr_MuffinTop Posts: 131 Member
    edited July 2022
    Thank you for the mention. If anyone happens to wonder, I used:
    • "joannebernice - LITTLE BIT OF HIP-HOP DANCING" pose
    • bustedpixels - Fortnite Vogue Visionary Hair Conversion/Edit
    • And of course some full body skin detail of choice to help smooth out their skin tones
  • EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
    Hey Simmers,

thanks for all your comments, I feel loved! 😍

All the mentions were well deserved, you guys are so talented!
  • EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
    @Reisharah - You are allowed to post songs here, especially when its such great song.

My Immortal is my fave of them all from Evanescence 😍

Thank you for reading the highlights, mean a lot to me! <3