Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Let your inner beast out....in this old sawmill reno. It's available on the gallery. Gallery ID: Squirrelwithacup. Reminder: I use bb.moveobjects, bb.showhiddenobjects, bb.showliveeditobjects, bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement, and debug in most of my builds. This build includes no CC. This reno home has 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and much more.
    Ol'Mill Moonlight Path
    0dG6Il3.png
    bJ2BhnW.png
    ekqlSsO.png
    pcR6l4o.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Ol'Mill Moonlight Path is a lovely home for a werewolf family! :) Very nice exterior design,warm brown walls, very nice windows and pretty flowers on the front wall. The furnishing of the interior with items from the new pack is lovely! Very nice old wood texture of the furniture. Very nice brown brick walls and great flooring. The wall art, owl and mountains on the bedhead wall in the master bedroom are very nice. The werewolf bassinet is sweet :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Ol'Mill Moonlight Path is a lovely home for a werewolf family! :) Very nice exterior design,warm brown walls, very nice windows and pretty flowers on the front wall. The furnishing of the interior with items from the new pack is lovely! Very nice old wood texture of the furniture. Very nice brown brick walls and great flooring. The wall art, owl and mountains on the bedhead wall in the master bedroom are very nice. The werewolf bassinet is sweet :)

@rosemow Thank you. Enjoyed building it. Been playing some now. I really like the pack so far.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is another build for the Werewolf pack. It's all base game featuring the Werewolf pack. It's available on the gallery.

Wolf Howl Manor
    0k5cEYx.png
    HXIJVsJ.png
    oMaY3yd.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited June 2022
    Werewolf Manor is a lovely werewolf family home! :) Very great exterior design, warm brown brick walls,very nice windows, and pretty flowers. The interior wood textured kitchen furnishings are very nice. The items from the werewolf pack look great how you have used them in the living room. Very nice old weathered wall texture and flooring. The kitchen design is very nice :)
    Werewolf Manor is a lovely werewolf family home! :) Very great exterior design, warm brown brick walls,very nice windows, and pretty flowers. The interior wood textured kitchen furnishings are very nice. The items from the werewolf pack look great how you have used them in the living room. Very nice old weathered wall texture and flooring. The kitchen design is very nice :)

@rosemow Thank you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Started building for the new EP " High School Year" and with the limited lots in the new world, I decided to build homes in other worlds as well. I have made several families for this EP and will be building homes for several of them. One of the families that I have made is the Green family. I will be sharing them on my Sims thread once the pack has released and I've had time to get them in CAS. I will share more about them and their backstory there, but she is a single parent. This will be their home in Oasis Springs. I will be building homes using the new EP build/buy items, but wanted to do builds that didn't as well since not everyone will be getting the pack. Also, each build is based on the aspects of the family I'm building it for. My Sims/families will not be shared on the gallery, just my builds. Like I said, I will share them here on my Sims thread soon. This home was built for single parents in mind. With my builds always turn on all cheats regarding builds. I sometimes use debug items as well in my builds.

Green House
    WuMho6r.png
    4QajKb9.png
    1orpz9h.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    The Green House is a lovely desert family home! :) Very nice exterior design and the green colour of the outdoors and inside areas is very nice. The interior furnishings and the layout are lovely. The sofa seat tv watching corner in the living room is very nice. The bunkbeds are great in the kids bedrooms and the teddy is cute! :)
    The Green House is a lovely desert family home! :) Very nice exterior design and the green colour of the outdoors and inside areas is very nice. The interior furnishings and the layout are lovely. The sofa seat tv watching corner in the living room is very nice. The bunkbeds are great in the kids bedrooms and the teddy is cute! :)

Thank you @rosemow
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my 2nd build for the new EP High School Years. This build is available on the gallery and is a home that I built for a family of mine for the new EP. This home doesn't feature the new EP as it's not out yet, but you are more than welcome to add items if you like.

Allen Ranch
    woCaUoo.png
    8rqOL3O.png
    ytPykmM.png
    kkHx3md.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Allen Ranch is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, great roof covered front porch, and pretty flowerbox windows. The interior furnishings are lovely! Very nice calming natural colours and warm wood walls. The raised fireplace area with seating is lovely and pretty candles. Very nice computer study desk nook. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa watching tv and reading. The curtains in the rooms are lovely :)
    Allen Ranch is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, great roof covered front porch, and pretty flowerbox windows. The interior furnishings are lovely! Very nice calming natural colours and warm wood walls. The raised fireplace area with seating is lovely and pretty candles. Very nice computer study desk nook. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa watching tv and reading. The curtains in the rooms are lovely :)

@rosemow Thank you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is another build for the new HSY EP and since the EP isn't out yet, it doesn't feature it. This build is for those Emo/Goth Sims. It's available on the gallery. Can't wait to put a family there soon. Working on my last build now that I will do that doesn't feature the HSY EP. I plan on building 2 homes that do.

Graves Plot
    7yRV5af.png
    P9XYYpe.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Graves Plot is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, great arch windows, and pretty flowers along home edges. The interior living room is lovely. Very nice red and black colours. Very nice sofa seating to enjoy watching tv. The floral patterned rug is pretty :)
    Graves Plot is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, great arch windows, and pretty flowers along home edges. The interior living room is lovely. Very nice red and black colours. Very nice sofa seating to enjoy watching tv. The floral patterned rug is pretty :)

@rosemow Thank you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Last build before the HSY EP. This build doesn't feature the EP. The next 2 builds will feature the EP and I will post them as soon as I can. I'm sure there will be Mods and CC issues, so will wait until things are good before purchasing the pack. It could be a week or two before I post my builds featuring the new EP. Will have to see how things go and how fast I can get the builds done. I will also be introducing my 7 families on my Sims thread as well. Again, they will not be available on the gallery...just my builds this time. Please remember to have all cheats on for builds before placing them. I do use debug items sometimes and hidden items as well. Looking for a home that has a little bit of Old Hollywood, Vintage Glamour, and a touch of modern...here is the Mansion for you.

Maybelline Mansion
    MHA5DDQ.png
    agR3LAY.png
    HyusZVH.png
    SkrE4b5.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Maybelline Mansion is a lovely home for a family! :) Very great exterior design,and the double level columns front entry area is very nice. The Art Deco and vintage glamour style of the interior furnishings is lovely! Very pretty vintage wall pattern and lovrly furnishings! Very nice natural colours.Very nice sofa and armchair fireplace tv watching and reading area. The music rooom is lovely!Sims will enjoy playing the piano and guitar, and listening to stereo music there. Very nice curtains in the rooms :)
    Maybelline Mansion is a lovely home for a family! :) Very great exterior design,and the double level columns front entry area is very nice. The Art Deco and vintage glamour style of the interior furnishings is lovely! Very pretty vintage wall pattern and lovrly furnishings! Very nice natural colours.Very nice sofa and armchair fireplace tv watching and reading area. The music rooom is lovely!Sims will enjoy playing the piano and guitar, and listening to stereo music there. Very nice curtains in the rooms :)

@rosemow Thank you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    With all the issues the game is having from the update, My daughter and I decided not to update our game as of yet. With at least 1 of my builds that I'm building featuring the new EP, I was adding curved walls to that build. So, it may be longer than I said and expected for the builds. Hopefully, the problems will be fixed soon.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Congratulations on your showcase thread being highlighted on this week’s forums highlights thread! :) That is great!

@rosemow Thank you very much! Matter of fact, I didn't know it was. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I have been so busy with building and making Sims I didn't even see it. That is so cool and awesome!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited July 2022
    My first of 7 families for the new EP is on my Sims thread if you would like to see them and read about their backstory. I decided that they would live in Strangerville in a home that I had built. However, I did move it to the trailer park location and fitted to the lot. The original build is available on the gallery (Strangerville Things?)

Mason Family lives in Strangerville Things? build
    705fI2Q.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Your Strangerville Things? home is very nice! :) The trailer style exterior design and the blue colour is lovely. Very nice outdoors dining and bbq patio. The gardenbed with cute gnome is very nice.
    Your Strangerville Things? home is very nice! :) The trailer style exterior design and the blue colour is lovely. Very nice outdoors dining and bbq patio. The gardenbed with cute gnome is very nice.

@rosemow Thank you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    The Graves family is on my Sims thread if you would like to read about their backstory. They live in Willow Creek in my build that is available on the gallery...Graves Plot.
    7yRV5af.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top