Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teen Goths, Pancakes & Landgraabs

For anyone who doesn't already know, the teen Goths, Landgraabs & Pancakes from the yearbook tweet are up in the gallery (ID Maxis & named Class of '00). Also up is the "hottie" from the trailer. Have fun :).

Comments

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Oh nice! I made my own but it’s nice to see they uploaded them. What’s the hottie’s name?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Kid's name is Liam Beckett.

Gotta say, seeing those teen versions of the premades gives one an itch to do an alternate playfile with said teens...
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    I love the teen Pancakes and Landgraabs. :grin:
    The Goths are not my favorites because they're the new versions and I don't care about them (they wear bags in their heads 24/7 in my newer saves).
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited July 2022
    I'm confused why they # BobPancakes on hottie/Liam tho

I don't have new pack and probably won't for a long while but I would love a peek on what outfits they put on them especially pancakes because i started them over and would like to restyle them and I just might need some inspo
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,444 Member
    @simmingal you don't need tha pack to download them. Just do a gallery search for maxis. Though, on second thought, they probably used clothes from the pack.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited July 2022
    Starfree wrote: »
    @simmingal you don't need tha pack to download them. Just do a gallery search for maxis. Though, on second thought, they probably used clothes from the pack.

this :sweat_smile:
    gallery only shows one outfit n all that
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    The descriptions of both the teenage premades and "Hottie" claim that no pack-specific clothes were used, but I still can't download them because I haven't updated my game, so who knows if I can trust the descriptions in that case.

Funny how Mortimer looks old even as a teenager! And of course "Hottie"'s first name is Liam. What else could it be? That's such a typical hottie name.
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Handel wrote: »
    Kid's name is Liam Beckett.

Gotta say, seeing those teen versions of the premades gives one an itch to do an alternate playfile with said teens...

Why stop there? Can age down all the premades and cause amusing antics as you act out their earlier lives. Imagine all those premade elders as goth teens xD
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.