Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Are you a glasses/contact lenses/you've-been-blessed-with-perfect-eyesight person?

Team glasses as well. I tried contacts when I was still in a teenager and I didn't like it. Too much extra work and I have a really strong self defense mechanism that makes it nearly impossible to get them inserted. Once I finally got them in, then one would slide down and get rolled up and stuck between my lower eyelid and my eyeball itself.

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Are you a glasses/contact lenses/you've-been-blessed-with-perfect-eyesight person?

Team glasses as well. I tried contacts when I was still in a teenager and I didn't like it. Too much extra work and I have a really strong self defense mechanism that makes it nearly impossible to get them inserted. Once I finally got them in, then one would slide down and get rolled up and stuck between my lower eyelid and my eyeball itself.

I remember during my high school prom, my gal friends were wearing contact lenses and when we were all getting ready in the bathroom, one of them was like freaking out when trying to fix her contact lense. And we all started freaking out like crazy too. 😂😂

NAC2.gif
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

I remember during my high school prom, my gal friends were wearing contact lenses and when we were all getting ready in the bathroom, one of them was like freaking out when trying to fix her contact lense. And we all started freaking out like crazy too. 😂😂

NAC2.gif

That's what real friends do, when you're losing your mind they lose their's too. I can't imagine trying it now. Nails and eyeballs don't go together...well they do, painfully. My nails were much shorter then.💅

edited July 2022
    Reisharah wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Team Glasses!! I remember I used to hate wearing glasses when I was a kid and I always dreamt of getting lasik surgery when I grow up so I didn't have to wear glasses or contact lenses. But now I'm obsessed with glasses and getting cool frames. 😬😬 I still have a designer pair of frames stored somewhere in my room cuz I haven't gotten time (and money, LOL) to get the lenses done. 🙃

I've been blessed with perfect eyesight. 😇 The amount of time I spend on my phone and laptop I should have bad eyes but mine seem like they're invincible. Every time I have eye test there's never any change so for now, it seems, I'm not needing glasses. Which sucks because I think they look awesome.

How is that even a problem? Hahaa. You can just get fake ones anyways. :P But not sure about the glare on those fake lenses tho. It might be annoying and would probably ruin your eyes.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Team Glasses!! I remember I used to hate wearing glasses when I was a kid and I always dreamt of getting lasik surgery when I grow up so I didn't have to wear glasses or contact lenses. But now I'm obsessed with glasses and getting cool frames. 😬😬 I still have a designer pair of frames stored somewhere in my room cuz I haven't gotten time (and money, LOL) to get the lenses done. 🙃
    I'm nearsighted, but not to the point of justifying wearing glasses on a regular basis.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    Today's Q Q is:

I've been blessed with perfect eyesight. 😇 The amount of time I spend on my phone and laptop I should have bad eyes but mine seem like they're invincible. Every time I have eye test there's never any change so for now, it seems, I'm not needing glasses. Which sucks because I think they look awesome.

How is that even a problem? Hahaa. You can just get fake ones anyways. :P But not sure about the glare on those fake lenses tho. It might be annoying and would probably ruin your eyes.

Maybe I should get a pair but just remove the lenses LOL. 🤪 I like the ones which have glitter inside of them. My sister has to wear glasses and she has this purple pair and they're glittery. Look really nice. But she's the opposite, she doesn't like wearing them.

Oh, haha. I guess that should work too. 🤣
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I used to be the third option but in the last year have had to get glasses for screen or other close-up work. Didn't even realise I needed them until I saw how much clearer my phone was with them on!
    Mine are purple plastic frames.
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is something that became an interest for you thanks to another interest?

Can I say how I found the band Profiler thanks to Spotify's Thornhill mix playlist for me? 🥺 Cuz I also love Thornhill. I need to stop talking about bands.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    You have a whole day to yourself and unlimited funds but you can only do activities that don't involve buying items that you can keep longer than that one day. What are you doing?

I would go to a casual sushi restaurant. And then hmmm.... I realized I am a boring activities person and usually buy stuff that I can actually use for a long time. LOL. Hmm, maybe go karaoking?? Ooh, and also Universal Studios Singapore! :grimace:
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Darla2022 wrote: »
    I would buy a bulldozer and destroy my high school. I'd happily return that at the end of the day and enjoy not going to school again - success! :P

They'd probably make you y'all go to the nearest school. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    I would buy a bulldozer and destroy my high school. I'd happily return that at the end of the day and enjoy not going to school again - success! :P
    Sounds like a one-way ticket to the juvenile hall.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    At one point of this painting, I was having a bad day and was really mad. So this looks extra messy. 😂

cdaf296400dc5c340271b58b92308e6dddbfd92d.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    You have a whole day to yourself and unlimited funds but you can only do activities that don't involve buying items that you can keep longer than that one day. What are you doing?

Probably travel to the International Space Station and look at the earth from orbit and experience weighlessness (and probably end up puking which doesn't sound fun but worth it for the experience of a lifetime).

Sounds awesome! I sympathize. I enjoy the HSY pack in Sims4 but that's making it whatever you want it to be, which is very different from reality.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you started any new habits this year so far? If not, do you plan on starting any?

Hmm, right now I'm super obsessed with working out and trying to get shredded. Oops. 😬

^^ does it???? That looks amazing. I love the detail - the colors - looks deep. Is it a one of or do you paint for a living?

Thank you. Digital painting is a hobby of mine but I do commissions too at the side if I get any. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you started any new habits this year so far? If not, do you plan on starting any?

I didn't pick up any new habits but I did drop a bad one, drinking. I don't miss it. I do need to get into the habit of setting a menu for the week instead of winging it.

Amazing art Dekay, as always my sister.

Today's Q Q is:

Hmm, right now I'm super obsessed with working out and trying to get shredded. Oops. 😬

^^ does it???? That looks amazing. I love the detail - the colors - looks deep. Is it a one of or do you paint for a living?

Thank you. Digital painting is a hobby of mine but I do commissions too at the side if I get any. XD

That's a awesome hobby. What kind of commission do you do if it's ok to ask? :)

A new habit I started in February this year is biting my lip. I don't think it's a good habit but it's hard to break. There's a lot of stress at home so I think it is that.

I mainly do portraits for my commissions (I can do humans and animals) but I can paint pretty much anything as long as I have a good reference for it and following closely to that reference.
    Today's Q Q is:

I didn't pick up any new habits but I did drop a bad one, drinking. I don't miss it. I do need to get into the habit of setting a menu for the week instead of winging it.

Amazing art Dekay, as always my sister.

Thanks, sis!! <3
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm obsessed with self health almost too much! Trying to fix that.
    L9q8VGi.png
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm obsessed with self health almost too much! Trying to fix that.

I feel like I might end up like that soon. 😭😭
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top