Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Free Adoptables (NO CC)

BlueBananaSimsBlueBananaSims Posts: 51 Member
So I thought the easiest way for me to get my sims downloaded and spread across the globe was to create a thread in an adoptable kind of way, entirely for free, of course! Imagine they’re a bunch of puppies and kittens in a cardboard box on the side of the road (except I love them)
People are of course free to add their own “”adoptables”” to this thread if you feel like it! Just no cc is the only requirement!
This is the perfect way to fill your empty world with interesting looking sims!
Post edited by BlueBananaSims on

Comments

• BlueBananaSimsBlueBananaSims Posts: 51 Member
    edited July 2022
    This is Ulises Dwyer, 28, he/him
    07-28-22-8-50-44-PM.png
    Ulises is a lazy one. The only time he ever works hard is to beat others in videogames, and if he can get away with it, he *will* cheat.
    Mostly he’s a freeloader, only earning money at the Geekcon Festival. He is, however, interested in getting into the streaming career, but he needs just a push or two more to get started.
    Despite being lazy he is *not* a slob, yet he’s so squeamish he can hardly wash a plate on his own without whimpering.
  • johnycanon8johnycanon8 Posts: 18 Member
    Bless Ulises heart LOL. He seems like the kind of guy someone would start dating as a "fixer upper" haha. He seems like a fun sim to play with