Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• OmniNerd42OmniNerd42 Posts: 38 Member
    Hi everyone :)

I'm OmniNerd. I used to go by exdemon42 and exangel 42 on old Sims forums.

I haven't been on a Sims forum since back in the days of Sims 3. I was on all the time then. haven't been since now I play on Xbox instead of PC like I used to. Mostly to curb my addiction to CC. I spent more time file managing then I did playing some weeks. LOL

I have loved the sims since my husband gave it to me when we were first dating. That was back when it was the original Sims and there were only 2 expansions at the time. Since then I have played every version of the sims. Owned all of the packs and dlc items for Sims1 Sims2 & Sims3. And Everything for Sims4 except the kits so far.

I have been featured before in the gallery for Sims 3 for building a working flying airship. The thing I miss most from previous editions of the Sims are Houseboats and Fairies. I love recreating the casts of the my favorite shows in the sims. They have included: Buffy, Supernatural, Doctor Who & Sense8.

I probably spend most of my time building. But I also CAS. When I do game play I have two extremes either I cheat and they are a crazy supersim or I full on make it as hard as possible and start them miserable and with nothing to see how bad it gets. When I am not do that I am perfecting my SImSelf family. Which was hard before University added roommates because I have a bi household. I am a mom & step mom. We have 9 of us and a dog. So at least now my two adult steps sons have been able to move back in with us in the Sims too. Just like in real life. :smile: Sadly I still can't have my pet turtle in the Sims.

The one thing I want most to be added to the Sims is a pack for playing tabletops games like D&D with them. I want is so bad. I want a little gamemaster screen and cute imagination animation. I want to see dice. The whole thing. and with the growing popularity of games like D&D lately I am super surprised they haven't thought to do a pack for it. Especially since pen & paper games are my other major obsession for the past 20 years.

By the way, yes still with the Hubby who got me the game. Been with him and the Sims for 2 decades now. :smile:

Any way that's me.
    Check Out My Current Sims 4 Creations
    Or
    Check Out My Older Sims 3 Account & Creations
    And
    Check Out My Live Stream Where teens throughout the Sims have runaway from home together. The drama is real!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited July 2022
    OmniNerd42 wrote: »
    Hi everyone :)

I'm OmniNerd. I used to go by exdemon42 and exangel 42 on old Sims forums.

I haven't been on a Sims forum since back in the days of Sims 3. I was on all the time then. haven't been since now I play on Xbox instead of PC like I used to. Mostly to curb my addiction to CC. I spent more time file managing then I did playing some weeks. LOL

I have loved the sims since my husband gave it to me when we were first dating. That was back when it was the original Sims and there were only 2 expansions at the time. Since then I have played every version of the sims. Owned all of the packs and dlc items for Sims1 Sims2 & Sims3. And Everything for Sims4 except the kits so far.

I have been featured before in the gallery for Sims 3 for building a working flying airship. The thing I miss most from previous editions of the Sims are Houseboats and Fairies. I love recreating the casts of the my favorite shows in the sims. They have included: Buffy, Supernatural, Doctor Who & Sense8.

I probably spend most of my time building. But I also CAS. When I do game play I have two extremes either I cheat and they are a crazy supersim or I full on make it as hard as possible and start them miserable and with nothing to see how bad it gets. When I am not do that I am perfecting my SImSelf family. Which was hard before University added roommates because I have a bi household. I am a mom & step mom. We have 9 of us and a dog. So at least now my two adult steps sons have been able to move back in with us in the Sims too. Just like in real life. :smile: Sadly I still can't have my pet turtle in the Sims.

The one thing I want most to be added to the Sims is a pack for playing tabletops games like D&D with them. I want is so bad. I want a little gamemaster screen and cute imagination animation. I want to see dice. The whole thing. and with the growing popularity of games like D&D lately I am super surprised they haven't thought to do a pack for it. Especially since pen & paper games are my other major obsession for the past 20 years.

By the way, yes still with the Hubby who got me the game. Been with him and the Sims for 2 decades now. :smile:

Any way that's me.

Hello @OmniNerd42 :) It is very nice that you are back simming again, posting on the forums and enjoying playing Sims 4 :)
    It is great reading about your simming background and what you enjoy doing now in the game. It is very special that it was your husband that first gave you the Sims game <3
    Happy simming! :)
  • MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    Draganere wrote: »
    Hiya. I've been playing TS4 for a few years now, started with TS3. I love games. Also play GTA V, League of Legends and the FIFA games. I enjoy animated movies and love comedy movies and TV shows.
    I'm a huge fan of most music, do a lot of singing.

Nice to meet you.

Hi, and welcome to the forums! :) I started with TS4 myself, but I've watched a few playthroughs of earlier Sims titles to get an idea of what kind of games those were. TS3 was pretty okay if you ask me: I can understand why people miss stuff like the bands from Showtime in TS4, and some other stuff from that game sounds so cool. Best we can do now is buy the Get Together pack, start a club, set instruments as a club activity, and hope for the best.
  • wrathykinswrathykins Posts: 23 Member
    Hi! I am Wrathykins, long time lurker of this forum...

I started playing The Sims when it was first released. It was a Christmas present intended for my older brother, but I quickly took over it! I will never forget my dad deciding to bulldoze every lot on my game, and I was devastated haha!! So I have been playing The Sims for 20/21 years!

My favourite will always be The Sims 3, and I am hoping that if they ever release TS5, it will be like TS3 in terms of game play, but with much better graphics. We shall see!

So Hi everyone :smile:
    Draganere wrote: »
    Hiya. I've been playing TS4 for a few years now, started with TS3. I love games. Also play GTA V, League of Legends and the FIFA games. I enjoy animated movies and love comedy movies and TV shows.
    I'm a huge fan of most music, do a lot of singing.

Nice to meet you.
    Hello @Draganere :) It is nice to meet you also. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been Sims 4 simming for a few years and started simming by playing Sims 3.
    You would enjoy be enjoying choosing what other games to play depending on how you are feeling that day. Playing games are fun!
    It is very nice that you enjoy music and singing. You would be enjoying having your sims playing musical instruments and seeing them singing in the game.
    wrathykins wrote: »
    Hi! I am Wrathykins, long time lurker of this forum...

I started playing The Sims when it was first released. It was a Christmas present intended for my older brother, but I quickly took over it! I will never forget my dad deciding to bulldoze every lot on my game, and I was devastated haha!! So I have been playing The Sims for 20/21 years!

My favourite will always be The Sims 3, and I am hoping that if they ever release TS5, it will be like TS3 in terms of game play, but with much better graphics. We shall see!

So Hi everyone :smile:

Hello @wrathykins :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. It is great that you started simming as a result of your old brother being given it as a Christmas present, and have now enjoy many fun and happy simming years ever since!
    It was not good that your Dad bulldozed all the lots in your game!
  • PineappleMaplePineappleMaple Posts: 16 Member
    Hey everyone! I am PineappleMaple, a high school freshman from China. I have been a massive fan of The Sims Franchise ever since 8-year-old.

My first The Sims game was The Sims Freeplay. It was my own digital doll house from my perspective. And since then, I have become a fan of
    this great series of games.

I will be a high schooler after the summer vacation, and I play The Sims 4 to simulate the ideal life that I currently don't own (I am a little bit socially awkward, then I socialize with townies instead). So I am looking forward to the High School Life Expansion Pack that will release in a few hours.

Also, I am an administrator of a The Sims forum in China (Its name is Tie Ba if you want to know). And I feel grateful to give some small contribution to The Sims Community. Anyways, love from China to The Sims forum!
  • kcanan27kcanan27 Posts: 25 Member
    Hello everyoneee!
    Ive been playing Sims for some years now.Ive got my 9 year old daughter playing.Im sure as my 3 sons get older they will also be into it!
    My newest favorite is the interior design part of the game.
    Excited to see what others have to say about the Sims and Im glad to be here!
    Much love<3
    Hey everyone! I am PineappleMaple, a high school freshman from China. I have been a massive fan of The Sims Franchise ever since 8-year-old.

My first The Sims game was The Sims Freeplay. It was my own digital doll house from my perspective. And since then, I have become a fan of
    this great series of games.

I will be a high schooler after the summer vacation, and I play The Sims 4 to simulate the ideal life that I currently don't own (I am a little bit socially awkward, then I socialize with townies instead). So I am looking forward to the High School Life Expansion Pack that will release in a few hours.

Also, I am an administrator of a The Sims forum in China (Its name is Tie Ba if you want to know). And I feel grateful to give some small contribution to The Sims Community. Anyways, love from China to The Sims forum!

Hello @PineappleMaple :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been enjoying simming since you were a young child, and first started simming by playing The Sims Freeplay. It is great that you are now enjoying playing Sims 4.
    The new High School expansion pack sounds great! I hope that your real life time as a high school student goes very well :)
    It is great that you are an administrator on a Chinese sims forum.
    kcanan27 wrote: »
    Hello everyoneee!
    Ive been playing Sims for some years now.Ive got my 9 year old daughter playing.Im sure as my 3 sons get older they will also be into it!
    My newest favorite is the interior design part of the game.
    Excited to see what others have to say about the Sims and Im glad to be here!
    Much love<3

Hello @kcanan27 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for many years and it is very special that your daughter plays the game also ❤️ You would enjoy chatting together about the sims in your game.
    Interior design is a great part of simming! It is fun deciding what items to use to furnish rooms in a build, and what style and colors.
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
    Pigtails wrote: »
    Hello. I've only just started playing Sims, finding it fun so far. I'm enjoying building and creating Sims. In real life I like Lego, doing skateboarding and I'm very interested in chess and have played proper professional games around the world! :+)

Hello @Pigtails :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have just started simming and are finding it fun. Building and creating sims are very enjoyable parts of simming! They help us to express our creativity through the game and have fun at the same time!
    It is very nice that you are a chess player and it is exciting that you have professional chess games around the world! That is great!
  • IvyRowenIvyRowen Posts: 47 Member
    Hi I haven't been on the forums for a long time. I thought it would be a good idea to re-introduce myself. I am retired which gives me the time to indulge in my creative urges. I am hoping to be more of a presence on the forum and hopefully meet new friends.
    “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” —Barbara De Angelis

My Gallery
  • HokuzHokuz Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello Simmers,
    My Name is Hokuz, I live in Germany and I've been playing The Sims ever since I can remember!
    I'm a 24 y/o transgender male and obvi in love with the new gender and sexual orientation updates, that The Sims 4 is giving us (:
    We stan diversity haha

Would love to get to know fellow Simmers and don't hesitate to send me some bomb CC creators <3
    poetsmoon wrote: »
    Hi I haven't been on the forums for a long time. I thought it would be a good idea to re-introduce myself. I am retired which gives me the time to indulge in my creative urges. I am hoping to be more of a presence on the forum and hopefully meet new friends.

Hello @poetsmoon :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome back to the forums!
    It is lovely that you are enjoying simming now that you have retired.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forums threads.
    Hokuz wrote: »
    Hello Simmers,
    My Name is Hokuz, I live in Germany and I've been playing The Sims ever since I can remember!
    I'm a 24 y/o transgender male and obvi in love with the new gender and sexual orientation updates, that The Sims 4 is giving us (:
    We stan diversity haha

Would love to get to know fellow Simmers and don't hesitate to send me some bomb CC creators <3

Hello @Hokuz :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming for a long time. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time playing in live mode, creating sims and building homes and venues.
    Darla2022 wrote: »
    OK, I'm not great at introductions so I'll just put a few little facts down to start me off :)

Name: Darla

Lives: in my own little world :-)

Study/work: both! I go to school (boring as heck lol) and do youtube videos on-line - like music videos, Sims and diaries.

Hobbies: music - and more music! Music is my literally my whole life. I love listening to it, singing it and making it - I write and perform music when ever I can! I wrote my first song when I was 6, did my first piano ballad when I was 11! It's nice cause I get to do my music in my videos as well :)
    Instruments I play is guitar, piano, drums, recorder and the saxophone.

Sims! I started playing the Sims about a year and a half ago. My friend at school suggested I start playing it - and the rest history! I like doing legacies best, really enjoy that side of it and I also like making Sims of people I know.

That's me ._.

Hello @Darla2022 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy music! Music is very enjoyable to listen to, to play as a musical instrument and to enjoy singing. It is great that however we are feeling that day, listening to or playing music helps. It is very nice that you enjoy playing a variety of musical instruments.
    It is very nice that you were introduced to simming by your school friend.
    Legacies are a great part of simmming! It is enjoyable seeing the different generations of families.
    Princesss wrote: »
    Sul Sul! I'm Princesss :) I think I accidentally posted hello in the wrong place yesterday. Whoops.

I started Simming when I was still little with the Sims Bustin Out on PS2. I have so many happy memories of that game. Eventually I moved to the pc on to the Sims 3 and then when it came out on to the Sims 4. I have to say I do like the Sims 4, the graphics are so cute and the creative features are surreal! I just wish I was a bit better at creating houses but I'm hoping this will improve.

In my free time I'm writing. I've published a few books now and am in the middle of finishing a series. And I like to sing. My biggest ambition in life is to become a singer!

Nice to meet you :)

Hello @Princesss :) It is nice to meet you also. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims Bustin Out on console, then played the pc version of Sims 3 and now Sims 4. Simming is fun! It is very special that we can enjoy expressing our creativity in lots of enjoyable ways through the game!
    It is very nice that you are a writer and very great that you have published some books! That is exciting! :)
    I hope singing dreams to become a singer come true.
    Princesss wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Princesss :) It is nice to meet you also. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you started simming by playing Sims Bustin Out on console, then played the pc version of Sims 3 and now Sims 4. Simming is fun! It is very special that we can enjoy expressing our creativity in lots of enjoyable ways through the game!
    > It is very nice that you are a writer and very great that you have published some books! That is exciting! :)
    > I hope singing dreams to become a singer come true.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you so much rosemow! :)

Happy Simming! Have a fabulous day.

You’re welcome :) Thankyou!
  • Thief_HeartThief_Heart Posts: 15 New Member
    Im here because of an unhealthy obsession with an idea that's slowly ruining my life and probably gonna get me banned, but atleast i stopped spamming.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top