Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spooky foods?

Should they add more spooky foods- for occults and the trick-or-treaters alike?

A vampire could drink a bloody Mary as the ghosts make foods with ectoplasm, and werewolves make raw dishes. The kiddos can also get monster hands, monster cookies, cupcakes with gummy worms, eye-scream (a scoop of ice cream made tolooklikean eye ball), maybe add a skill for making candy?

Comments

• ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    I buy spooky pack for their spooky dessert sake but yet please give us more and also christmas food
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Plasma Jane is the Sims 4 equivalent of Bloody Mary, and ectoplasm cake exists in Paranormal, but can’t be made by sims. Then there's the plasma cake from My Wedding Stories and the zombie cake from Spooky Stuff, but I can’t think of anything else, so I wouldn’t mind more options either. They keep giving us new recipes in every other update anyway, whether we want them or not, so it might as well be something spooky for a change.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Plasma Jane is the Sims 4 equivalent of Bloody Mary, and ectoplasm cake exists in Paranormal, but can’t be made by sims. Then there's the plasma cake from My Wedding Stories and the zombie cake from Spooky Stuff, but I can’t think of anything else, so I wouldn’t mind more options either. They keep giving us new recipes in every other update anyway, whether we want them or not, so it might as well be something spooky for a change.

Fair enough to have plasma Jane. Still, we get ectoplasm foods but can't make them? My werewolves devour specters, why don't they get ectoplasm?

But, anyways, it would also be cool to have holiday treats for various occasions- candy canes and sugar cookies for Winterfest, painted eggs and chocolate freezer bunnies in the spring, etc.

Still wondering, though, why werewolves can't make sushi.
  • ViolettaVioletta Posts: 29 Member
    Yes, and more Christmas/Holiday foods. I'd love to be able to build (and eat) a gingerbread house as a family activity, or bake Christmas cookies together. Also when I think of fall/Halloween, one of the foods that pops into my mind is caramel/chocolate/candy apples. Irl we eat these around Christmas time also, usually decorated with red/green sprinkles or red/green colored chocolate drizzle.

I agree about the candy. I would love different candies/chocolates to be added to the game too, and a candy making skill. You could buy or make different types of candy to give out to trick-or-treaters for Halloween. I would love to have candy canes for Winterfest too. And be able to decorate eggs as an Easter tradition and put together an Easter basket with candy in it.
  • LadyOracleLadyOracle Posts: 23 Member
    There's the eyeball doohickies, sugar cookies, winter cake...I'm sure there's more, but I'm drawing a blank, and I'm not in game right now to check.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I think there's a good spread for Halloween in the spooky pack. Wasn't there a zombie cake or was that sims 3? Always up for more spooky fun stuff though.

Don't we have eyeball cupcakes too? Halloween themed food can get pretty hokey, reaching for too many tie ins but I could warm up to more bar drinks along that theme, like a plasma bag that is not real, so mortals can drink it, and other cool bar drinks Ike a glowing green alien nectar would be nice.

I also wish the plasma Jane helped vampires with thirst without a mod.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • LadyOracleLadyOracle Posts: 23 Member
    > @ignominiusrex said:
    > I think there's a good spread for Halloween in the spooky pack. Wasn't there a zombie cake or was that sims 3? Always up for more spooky fun stuff though.
    >
    > Don't we have eyeball cupcakes too? Halloween themed food can get pretty hokey, reaching for too many tie ins but I could warm up to more bar drinks along that theme, like a plasma bag that is not real, so mortals can drink it, and other cool bar drinks Ike a glowing green alien nectar would be nice.
    >
    > I also wish the plasma Jane helped vampires with thirst without a mod.

Yeah, there's a zombie cake.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I think there's a good spread for Halloween in the spooky pack. Wasn't there a zombie cake or was that sims 3? Always up for more spooky fun stuff though.

Don't we have eyeball cupcakes too? Halloween themed food can get pretty hokey, reaching for too many tie ins but I could warm up to more bar drinks along that theme, like a plasma bag that is not real, so mortals can drink it, and other cool bar drinks Ike a glowing green alien nectar would be nice.

I also wish the plasma Jane helped vampires with thirst without a mod.

I'm surprised plasm Jane doesn't quench a vampire's thirst. I mean, what's the point, then?