Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• DeadGiveawayDeadGiveaway Posts: 13 New Member
    For the love of all that is holy, let me turn off the lot loading / whim completed music
  • RaweniaRawenia Posts: 1 New Member
    What I would really want to see (It's really just a minor change more than anything), ability for sims to still use the skills in the Get To Work careers after quitting. E.g. I like making scientist sims, however, it makes 0 sense for them to lose ability to make inventions after quitting the science career. E.g. I'd want to make my own science business, but as I cannot really do science work at same time, but when I quit, I no longer have the skills.

This is a very minor tweak (I guess) but would make a big difference, at least for me.
  • DarrenDarren Posts: 129 Member
    What I would like to see is more interactions between the different packs and expansions.
  • LoriKobzLoriKobz Posts: 4 New Member
    Why can’t Sims woohoo without a partner? Lots of real people do.
  • TStimberwolfTStimberwolf Posts: 8 New Member
    There are a lot of things I would love to see in gane

Get Together
    an update for clubs so you could use the calendar to make the club a weekly function.

Werewolves
    better werewolf skins or being able to create our own.
    better painting tools. I am not very good at painting werewolves. :)
    a tail for werewolves.
    creating our own wolf packs.
    more empty lots in moonwood mills
  • rubygloomzrubygloomz Posts: 8 New Member
    I really wish the Sims 4 had more representation of disabled people, especially those with physical disabilities. Primarily, I would appreciate a way to have mobility aids in the game, similar to the canes from the Sims 3: Generations expansion pack.

If it was at all possible, I would like to see the canes return in a free update, and I want them to no longer be locked to elder sims. I would appreciate if they were available for children-elders, and I would also like to see other mobility aids make an appearance as well, such as walkers, rollators, crutches (both regular crutches and forearm crutches, and if at all possible, wheelchairs. Additionally, things like braces and prosthetics would also be great to add to game!

Additionally, the ability to have sims who are blind or deaf, as well as sims who might have permanently crossed eyes (Strabismus)? These could be things added as functional things (perhaps traits for blindness or deafness that allow for exclusive interactions?) or things that are entirely cosmetic (different types of hearing aids, skin details for crossed eyes or glazed over eye(s) for blind sims).

This would be very great for both realism (disabled people exist in real life, why wouldn't we exist in The Sims?) as well as representation for disabled people. The Sims team has been great with adding representation in free updates lately, so I would appreciate if us disabled people got a bit of representation in our favorite franchise!
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited July 2022
    A bust slider and more waist, hip, and butt control for female werewolves in beast form. You can keep the androgynous build as the default if you like, but give those of us who want to give our female werewolves a more feminine build when they transform better options, please. And don't make the chest go pancake flat when we put a dress or top on them unless we actually made them flat-chested, thanks.

Also, some feminine body type presets for our lycan ladies, too. You just used the male presets again...and, yes, we can tell.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • ErosmoonErosmoon Posts: 1 New Member
    Realm of Magic needs an Overhaul, with new spells, potions, ingredients, accessories, furniture.... Worlds if possible....

Crossing Fingers on making a Magic High School / Boarding School!

*Please allow Children to Cast spells! Idea- Creating an Elemental Servant or Minion!*

!Please allow Hybrid Occults so Spellcaster / Werewolf / Vampire this would add so much story to the game!!
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    RuthEsther wrote: »
    A refresh of the mermaid's skills to match the spellcasters, vampires and werewolves - it would also be nice if 'swim with' actually gave social and relationship points rather than just each sim swimming separately.

Also a COMPLETE remake of how Aliens work.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited July 2022
    I'd like to see a singer career in The Sims 4. A semi-open career would be perfect. You could either let your Sim go to a rabbit hole or you can follow them to work (like in The Sims 3 Showtime - minus other people's games).
    As the singing skill was originally introduced in The Sims 4 - City Living I don't now if a simple refresh of the pack would be enough, but it would be a dream come true.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Erja888 wrote: »
    I'd like to see a singer career in The Sims 4. A semi-open career would be perfect. You could either let your Sim go to a rabbit hole or you can follow them to work (like in The Sims 3 Showtime - minus other people's games).
    As the singing skill was originally introduced in The Sims 4 - City Living I don't now if a simple refresh of the pack would be enough, but it would be a dream come true.

Also as I pointed out elsewhere, we have 4 social media careers. Why are we still having Comedy and Musician as one career?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Jaden1207Jaden1207 Posts: 6 New Member
    How could you possibly fix the wedding ceremony but not the other events from the my wedding pack?
    Please fix the other events to. Also removing dogs and cats from being ring bearer/flower pals was a lame move.
    We Can FEEL the laziness, the quality of the game is really more and more diminishing and you are loosing customers.
    Please stop putting mediocre stuff out to go faster and go back to making actual quality gameplay.
    Please bring back
    -playable animals
    -Imaginary Friends
    -underwater lots when diving
    -teenage looking teenagers
    -birds, snakes, turtles and other small animals as pets that you can carry on you toi.

It's getting obvious that the brand is sacrificing quality over quantity for more profits and it's really annoying
    Also give us HORSES BACK.
    And like cats and dogs. Not like lamas or cows🙄
    Fully autonomous custumizable fun hores with some good gameplay and storymaking possibilities
    And please give rails to werewolves
    Overhall, please stop trying to go so fast and cutting out a lot of cool stuff in the process. It's giving fast fashion vibes.
    Please bring back sims2/3 gameplay and details quality
    We need babies to be actual sims again, with cute interactions like the barfing after eating in TS2, or the changing stations in TS3, and cute outfits.
    Sims 4 is supposed to have better features then the predecessing games, not go back to sims 1 features ...
    We get sim babies they're gone, We get playable pets and a whole variety of them, they're gone. We get horses, they're gone. Possibility to add lots on maps, gone. Teenage looking teens, gone. Imaginary Friends, gone. Underwater lots, gone. Treehouses, gone. Open World, gone.
    New game means adding things, not taking them away...
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    I would like to see bands with lead singers.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • cleo224cleo224 Posts: 87 Member
    I really need spiral staircases. If we can’t have the color wheel, then we definitely need more color swatches for curtains, bedspreads, windows, doors, shutters, rugs, etc. There are some cute color schemes included already but we need more options because we need variety. The hair ribbons that change color depending on hair color need to be customizable to the outfit. Some of the rugs aren’t stackable and need to be fixed. More cabinet colors. After having a color wheel to coordinate things this game is very frustrating trying to creatively mix and match items from all the packs.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Please let us use make our own police stations, science labs and hospitals without being in the career 🙏🙏🙏 i love the options like interrogation and everything else that comes with the careers but I don't like following the format. I enjoy doing my own roleplay with the options. Let us at least have a way to perminitley unlock these options. Through gameplay or cheats or any way possible. 🥲🥲🥲 please 🙏🙏
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    Jaden1207 wrote: »
    New game means adding things, not taking them away...

you mean take away so they can sell you each bit in overpriced DLC no? and even sell DLC for your DLC nowadays which made TS 4 headlines (for all the wrong reasons lmao)

• Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    UI Scaling for consoles would be great.
  • P0rtalCat0P0rtalCat0 Posts: 1 New Member
    Please please PLEASE add wants and fears for previous packs! I was SO excited for the new wants and fears feature until I learned that it's only for base game and the new high school pack. I understand that it will take time to do this, but please let it be something that you work on implementing! It would really go a long way to improving my gameplay experience and making me want to continue playing this game for years to come.

Other than the major bugs caused by the 1.90 patch, which I'm sure we'll start seeing fixes for soon, thanks for an overall great update.
  • sirdaynesirdayne Posts: 1 New Member
    Water Bowls for Cats & Dogs.
    I had to scold my cat for drinking from a puddle but there is no proper Water Bowls to purchase in Buy Mode
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    I'd like to see more African themed CAS and buy/build items. Also, I want motorcycles or scooters like we had in Sims 3.
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top