Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could see only one remastered

Comments

• BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited July 2022
    Sims 2 remastered with new dlc
    Easily sims 2. I mean people can't even buy the game legally anymore and man is that game a pain to get working. I've had sims 3 load in one minute. Sims 2 takes from 15 to an hour, actually painful. A version of the game that slightly modernizes the graphics and makes it run well on new hardware would be the dream. I could die happy
    Astro wrote: »
    TS3 in general is the least stable out of all the games, so it could benefit the most from a remaster/remake.

Honestly s2 is more unstable for me. Neither is exactly great but at least my sims 3 doesn't stop responding every time I go to plan outfits and the sims don't start t-posing with their head detached. Both give me headaches at times but the amount of fixes sims 2 needs to be playable..
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Breazona wrote: »
    Easily sims 2. I mean people can't even buy the game legally anymore and man is that game a pain to get working. I've had sims 3 load in one minute. Sims 2 takes from 15 to an hour, actually painful. A version of the game that slightly modernizes the graphics and makes it run well on new hardware would be the dream. I could die happy

Wdym? U can buy copies off amazon
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Sims 3 remastered with new dlc
    Breazona wrote: »

Wdym? U can buy copies off amazon

You can't get new copies from EA anymore. The ones on amazon are all secondhand sellers.
  • Bianc51Bianc51 Posts: 19 Member
    Absolutely Sims 2 :D I feel most of the original ideas and content were well packaged in this franchise. Let’s not forget it was the first time we were able to see Sims transform during all three trimesters (pregnancy). In addition, I loved seeing my Sims drive to their destination and the ability to have real driveways. Remember when we used to teach the teens how to drive? I miss the little things.
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Sims 2 was my very first Sims game and still my favorite. Would love to see it remastered with new dlc.
  • OmniNerd42OmniNerd42 Posts: 38 Member
    A sims spin off remastered (medieval, urbz, my sims, etc)
    Guess I picked the unpopular one. But I miss the Sims Medieval. It didn't get enough expansions and love. It was witty and cute. I had a lot of fun with the game play. And usually I mostly focus on building. It was a great change of pace for me.
    Check Out My Current Sims 4 Creations
    Or
    Check Out My Older Sims 3 Account & Creations
    And
    Check Out My Live Stream Where teens throughout the Sims have runaway from home together. The drama is real!
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I don't think it necessarily needs a remaster as the graphics are pretty good for me, but the other things like new packs, better optimisation, bug fixes would be amazing to get. (But only if the packs were Sims 3 level, if they were Sims 4 level they can keep them lol). I suppose the sims themselves could use a bit of a de-pudding remaster though, maybe if it was remastered they could be made to look more like Sims Medieval sims
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    A Sims 4 version of Medieval please. ;)
  • blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    Yes, sims 2 remaster would be nice.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    For me, torn between Sims 2 remastered or Sims 3 remastered. For me, i play The Sims 2 the most, and work it off a disc. I get it to install, but then have to download a secondhand program to help it work because it is for older systems. if we can remaster it so that we don't have to apply any fixes i would appreciate that! i also enjoy the storylines alot more, and it is easier for rotational play.
    A Sims 3 remastered would probably be just as good because maybe it can load better and not crash on a loading screen. i mean i haven't played it on windows 10 yet, so am not sure if it is any faster- but still.
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Sims 1 remastered with new dlc
    I went with Sims 1, and I don't really want additional DLC to any of them - they might ruin the games! Sims 2 UC works fine on my current computer, and I don't own Sims 3 - but I would absolutely love to get a Sims 1 UC or something that works on current computers.
  • BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    Sims Medieval! I would love to play it on newer consoles.
  • IckleP09IckleP09 Posts: 7 New Member
    For me it has to be Sims 3 <3
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I would love to see Sims 2 remastered.
    I own all the packs, except Ikea and Mansion and Garden, which were made towards the end.
    I would want everything back from Sims 2, but things from Sims 3 and Sims 4 mixed into it. Fairies and Mermaids for the occult, and some packs like into the future from Sims 3. From Sims 4, the ability to customize the pets, and the occult systems that were introduced.
  • VailsVails Posts: 50 Member
    edited August 2022
    This was a hard one, I was ultimately stuck between a TS1 and TS2 remaster.

I think a TS2 remaster would extremely sell-well and be better received by the overall community, but I think a TS1 remaster is way overdue as it can barely run on modern hardware without workarounds and it's over 21 years old. However, a TS2 remaster would be definitely be the practical route and the one I'd like to see. The graphics of TS2 has admittedly not aged very well --- and the lack of an open world, custom pronouns feature & gender-diversity, better build-mode, traits (I prefer them over the personality points), and lack of a color-wheel make it extremely hard to go back to after playing newer sims installations, IMHO.
    6h978o3aneec.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I'd love a medieval one.
  • DTM_DerrickDTM_Derrick Posts: 26 Member
    Oh my...even if it was all the original DLC and nothing more, I would LOVE to see Sims 1 remastered.

Honestly at this point even a digital release would make me happy haha.
    mp2itdbfrjnh.gif
  • JinxIndigoJinxIndigo Posts: 45 Member
    Sims 4 version of Sims Medieval <3
  • MeliathenaMeliathena Posts: 7 New Member
    A new Sims Medieval!
    I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who loved this game!
  • pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    The original...for nostalgia! I miss it! It's the only one that I cannot play on my current computer!
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Honestly, if TS5 were just TS2 remastered, I'd be a happy player.
  • wafflewaffle Posts: 1 New Member
    Sims2 please.
  • simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,395 Member
    Definitely Sims 2
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Sims 2! Although it has limitations due to the state of gaming technology at the time, it still has the best attention to detail and is great fun to play. Not to mention an environmentally friendly way to deal with garden bugs (ladybird house) and provision for composting.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    sims 1 and 2 for console are so underrated