Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✽ ( ˘ ³˘)❤ ᕼOT Oᖇ ᑎOT - Tᕼᕮ SIᗰS ᕮᗪITIOᑎ ( ˘ ³˘)❤ ✽

Comments

• ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    edited July 2022
    Simmingal wrote: »
    @Simmingal:
    SimminDude - With the hat and no glasses, 6
    With glasses and no hat, 5
    As pool boy, 10

not into round glassed men huh well since you mentioned pool boys I committed crime
    meet Simmindoodle but he went to gym and turned into stereotypes
    No one poolboys like dood
    W2zvZwI.png
    NyURIKR.png
    no one agents like dood
    n88PdXa.png
    j4lcpgy.png
    no one surely rebels as emo as dood
    SVYOjxT.png
    VVno2jZ.png
    he is army man, rich student - yet boring
    jFipsA0.png
    DzPlGwZ.png
    sweet dependable man like a dood
    QBhZguC.png
    he has yet to become too hairy
    but he'll manage that all very soon

Hmm, a poolboy of all trades - I'll give him a 7 based on his multifaceted abilities alone.
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Shae wrote: »
    @DanmanNefarius
    I saw you mention somewhere Eva was a teen which I don't feel comfortable rating. And I'm not sure about the others' age so I'm going to skip on them. Mayor Whiskers though.... he gets a 1000/10 on the CUTENESS scale. Since calling a cat "hot" feels weird. :joy:

@Babykittyjade
    Zilv: In the first picture he gets an 8, but he drops to a 6 in the other ones due to the hairstyle and clothing style change)
    HOT
    Vann: 7 (Not a fan of the green mohawk and face tat, but he's got a great bod so he gets a "hot" rating from me.)
    Razor: 6 (He's a bit too skinny for my liking, but he's got a really cool look)
    NOT
    Dagger: 5 (Normally I am into the whole rocker/bad boy vibe, but again, I'm not a fan of face tattoos at all and he's too skinny for my likings so they both bring his score down.)
    Lion:4 (I just don't find the hair or beard attractive at all and that's the only thing I can focus on :lol:)

@Ellupelluellu
    HOT
    Jared: 8
    Sam: 7.5
    Marianne: 7 (I just hope she's a young adult, otherwise... oops :joy: She definitely resembles her father to a degree though)
    Wolfgang Makeover: 6 (I don't feel like the black hair or hairstyle suits him, but he's aged up quite well.)
    Mona: 5.5 (Again, hoping she's not a teen...)

NOT
    Malcolm Makeover: 5
    Tessa: 5

@Shae
    I will admit that in addition to having different eyebrows, I probably would have scored Brandi even a little higher if she had more subtle jewelry and shorter nails. She's a very pretty sim, but looks a little "over the top" in my opinion and reminds me of someone high-maintenance but that's just my opinion. :joy:)

HOT
    Lionel: 8 (very gorgeous man, but if he red eyes and a his suit was black, I would have easily scored him in the 9.5 or 10 range.)
    Eva: 7 (She's just a very cute Sim overall, even being "plus sized" :smile: )
    NOT
    Amelie: 5 (I'm not a fan of her vibe, dimples, or green hair tips. She also looks a bit tired with the bags under his eyes but I suppose working on a farm is tough. She has a cute face though, so I didn't want to rank her too low)

@DaniRose2143 fair enough! Haha. I do agree on the Maxis bushy beard, but he had it naturally so to keep the "essence" of his character, I had to keep it. :joy:

Thank you for that clear, concise, and constructive rating! :D Brandi is what's called a Banjee Girl, they are known for their crazy long nails, flashy jewelry, and overall urban appearance. I've been trying to find the right brows for her, but they always come up looking short on her for some reason. I'll probably have to change her forehead.

As for Lionel, I just so happen to have a pic of him in a black suit. This is part of his dark look which I have not completed yet.

uGKpXrL.png

Just to give a bit of reference, here's Adam in his dark form.
    FibCtek.png

Poor Amelie, waking up with the roosters is beginning to take its toll! The green hair tips are her attempt at being cool, but she's just a nerdy little country girl. :D

Not a problem at all! If I have a specific reason for a rating, I will state it. :blush: And ahh, that makes sense then. I've never heard of a Banjee girl myself, but knowing that the jewelry and nails make more sense at the very least. Eyebrows are super hard to find honestly. I usually just sculpt the Maxis eyebrows but even then they're not always perfect for my vision of the character.

Oooh, okay. That black suit alone already bumps Lionel up to a 9 for me. Especially since I think I can see a hint of muscle? 👀 And those pants look slightly tight... but I'm liking it. :joy:

Dang... I gave Adam's human form a 9.5. But even his Dark Form is pretty hot... not going to lie. I might give his dark form a 8.5 since the ears are a teensy bit extreme for my likings. But he could totally still chomp on me, and I wouldn't complain. :joy: Heck I'd offer my blood to him.

Here's some RL examples of Banjee Girl looks:
    f398061bbb15775869a03b2ad109b117.jpg
    d1b81b_95bbefd5826b404bab388ea2f4403caa~mv2.jpg
    2612293e8e4a627e12f0aeb5d356687f.jpg

Lol, I debated whether I wanted to give Adam the ears or not, but I decided to go with them because he is transforming into something adverse and inhuman, so I wanted to show a bit of his monstrous side. Beauty and the beast, if you will.

I'll probably post a pic of Lionel in his dark form once I've finished.

Ooh, okay I see now. And it actually makes a lot more sense. So if anything, Brandi is actually a more toned down version of a Banjee Girl.

Well it definitely does show Adam's more monstrous side so you definitely nailed that portion of his look. And as I said, he's still hot and I'd offer myself as a blood bag either way, so it works for him. :joy:

And I would love to see Lionel's dark form when you're done with it!
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member

I don't normally use any facial hair, but in Lou's case I wanted to see what he looked like with it and I was head over heels in love with the result.😁

Ahaha, fair enough! To each their own. I've considered giving Lou some subtle facial hair (think 5 o'clock shadow) but I haven't tried it yet. Lol.

I'll rate the sims posted here that I've missed later.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited July 2022
    Okay I am now going through the thread and rating every picture I see lets gooo
    P1

Adam mmmmmmmm around 6
    the thing is I'm kind of past the skinny goth aesthetic
    but also I feel like his clothlessness gets in the way here
    because i quite prefer my doodles with some more clothing in general

Audrey 7 though she would be more cool
    if she decided to venture into goth realm instead :lol:
    see the problematic choices

Saylor 7 again not particularily my style but pretty

Joshua naw I find his eyes too close together
    which is something that I often find little unsettling I give him 5 ish

Brinn is cute about 8

Keiko suffers from anime hair so she is about 6
    with different hair though could easily score much higher
    i just get bad irl flashbacks from anime hair

Danielle hmmmm there isn't anything particularily wrong about Danielle
    but I guess shes just kind of almost too perfect maybe around 6.5 ish
    i feel like sun rays would just kinda bounce from her and as vampire that is little unfortunate

Londyn is about 8 tho

Matteo hmm tough one
    I feel like its the shirt like why have buttons when you don't use them ya know?
    no? I'm just having weird reasons to dislike people again? ok cool.
    I don't think he is particularily bad looking
    i just think his manners are lacking so 6

Leonardo again the close set eyes haunt me so he also ends up around 5
    P2

Carina 9 she is so very beautiful

Mariana mmm meh
    like 6.5 mostly because moschino shirt :lol:
    how very reasonable of me

Tetsu is kinda cool
    but also his hair is so perfectly placed i fear he might be bit of perfectionist
    sorry Tetsu you still get 9 out of 10

Jaxson gets about 6 nothing particularily wrong just kinda meh

Elisabeth gets mmmm 7
    idk she could do better its just she is tad safe like grey knits blue jeans

Renée
    mmm 7 she is very pretty
    but at same time I feel theres little bit of artificial vibe
    maybe just alpha cc tho since i find that little bit off putting personally

Ryans not really my style then again he doesn't particularily look off just eh 6

Maki also 6 except with right hair she could easily be 9

Masato is about 7 if you made him vampire he could be about 8

Kywoo 5 its probably the beard shape
    or that he is evil incarnate or the ear piercings
    yeah idk the tats are cool tho and i guess being evil incarnate can also be hot

Blake also winds up at 5
    i like the suit but like the man himself is not my type

Jada gets 8 she is cute

oh I missed Luciano yeah um idk 5
    mostly to do with the tight pants and chest shirt
    i get its a look but its not my type of look :sweat_smile:

Sebastians backstory is hot but Blaidds look is hotter and Delanie is cute
    therefore Sebastian and Delanie get 8 each and Blaidd gets a 9

Danielles alter ego is hotter and no longer too bright for my vampiric eyes she gets 8

Lou gets 7 even if I like this Lou better than the original

Sofia is 8 i love her look

Izabella gives me church lady vibes?
    dont ask i rate her 6 therefore
    but if she was to abandon the church lady vibe then she could be 8

Alanna pretty but kinda meh maybe 7

Angel is definitely 9

Danaca gets 7
    Loren is probably 7 too
    P3

uh oh not the Bradley thats obviously a 9
    why is he staring into your soul

hmm Danny stares less into your soul i think its a 6
    idk something about him looks almost too cheery

Jared also stares into your soul oh dear
    but he gets minus points for being Jared therefore 8

Adan I dodge he gets 5
    mostly because I feel like he cares about his face more than i do

Cloud zack and Nora um idk
    the anime look always throws me off i'll go 6.5
    for impressed but also its not my style

oh i missed again
    kerrigans hottest townie ever gets 5
    I do not stan humans trying to pass as cats
    how dare they deceive me so

okay Izabella is hottttt bring ice she gets a full 10
    wait is this the same Izabella i called church lady
    if so I am so very sorry K take it back

aand Erik Cantrell meanwhile Global Superstar isn't really my type
    he gets umm 6 sorry he just has too many awards i can't be polishing those
    ----
    page what page is this again 4

Ben Barkley gets 5
    because he looks like certain religious figure
    and this makes him feel like cult leader

Fox Forrester was going to get 10
    but then I noticed that odd buttons shirt that is still bad manners,
    also he spends too much time shirtless therefore 8

Cale mm meh 6

L.Faba is a 10 would worship

Lance scares me so its a 0 I'm not looking for that much trouble

Josh has bit of a same problem as Ben to me :sweat:
    so i unfortunately have to 5 him too
    page 5

Ainsley 6
    Rochelle 9
    Lori 6
    Violet 8
    Sydney 7
    Sefina 9

Valentina 7
    Evelyn 9

Ninmah 9 usually bright looks make my vampiric eyes hurt a little but she looks lovely

Sinnan 7 I am getting even more picky with all these hot sims :lol:

Li Ban not exactly hot but beautiful so i'll go 7 for her too

Khnum
    hmph this might be the one time i actually feel like removal of shirt would help
    probably just because i dont like that shirt he gets 6
    all because he chose wrong shirt to wear today
    i know brutal aren't I

okay I will take breather here I'm getting headache scoring so many sims
    the ratings are getting more and more absurd :lol:

if I scored your sim low or said something weird about them
    please do not mind me i am just trying to be funny
    and its all my personal very insignificant observations
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    edited July 2022
    okay Izabella is hottttt bring ice she gets a full 10 wait is this the same Izabella i called church lady if so I am so very sorry K take it back

Yes, that is church lady Izabella, and you don't need to apologize or take anything back. She has definitely switched churches. You should have seen the look on the vicar's face when she turned in her hymnal.

I'm with you, blingy blingy Izabella is a major improvement over the original.
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member

ADAM - My Vampire Sim

59SmCjd.png

Audrey - Adam's Girlfriend

06Ggs6y.jpg

Adam was married to Shea another vampire sim, but they got a divorce.

Secret third option: Pitbull Audrey is walking: 100000000/10 good pupper

ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    edited July 2022
    A bit off-topic:

I was wondering if anyone else uses the Comic preset for GShade? It's pretty neat! I just installed it today.

2ac038fd26f958e23b241e87e84bd3d1.jpg
    f4d14bdbfaf753d5fb9e9459c979cb0b.jpg
    f7eedc6d765e1667c57d7f2a653eea5f.jpg
    Post edited by Shae on
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

edited July 2022
    doggers123 wrote: »

ADAM - My Vampire Sim

59SmCjd.png

Audrey - Adam's Girlfriend

06Ggs6y.jpg

Adam was married to Shea another vampire sim, but they got a divorce.

Secret third option: Pitbull Audrey is walking: 100000000/10 good pupper

Lol, thanks! There are some skin replacements that I used to make my pets look more realistic. I'll have to find it and post the link if anyone wants it.

Ooh, okay I see now. And it actually makes a lot more sense. So if anything, Brandi is actually a more toned down version of a Banjee Girl.

Well it definitely does show Adam's more monstrous side so you definitely nailed that portion of his look. And as I said, he's still hot and I'd offer myself as a blood bag either way, so it works for him. :joy:

And I would love to see Lionel's dark form when you're done with it!

Yep, she's very toned down. I didn't want to overpower you guys with the full Banjee experience. LOL

I might eventually upload him up to the gallery if I can remember all of the cc I used, that way, you can have your way with him. :wink:

edited July 2022
    Allison; my newest teen sim in preparation for the High School pack. I'm trying to work around the bugs until there's a fix. I'll go back and do some fine tuning to her face after everything has been resolved. Also, I'm new to GShade so I'm still trying to figure out how to disable the CAS UI in my screenshots if possible. If her hair is a weird color or the colors don't match in her outfit, please let me know because I am colorblind. I typically stick with dark, neutral tones for that reason. Thanks! :smile:

PS: I'm posting this mainly for feedback. No rating or ranking necessary.

KJzsC2o.png
    cQtIuBS.jpg
    ivm2cwX.png

Post edited by Shae on

edited July 2022
    If anyone would like to post pics of their teen sims for the upcoming High School Expansion pack, you can do so in this thread:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1001880/%E3%81%A3-%E3%81%A3-meet-the-2022-class-of-copperdale-hs-post-your-teen-sims-here/p1?new=1

There will be no rating or judging involved. Just the showcasing of your Copperdale HS teen(s) and their classmates.

And with that, the thread ended just as quickly as it started. Thanks to everyone who participated! :)

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    allison looks great the colors are good match

although i feel like she would get dresscode violation for that skirt length :sweat_smile: but its probably just me being crumplebottom junior again
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    @Simmingal

I think its about the same length as ex-church lady Izabella's skirt.😉 Allison doesn't have Izabella's big hair and ample assets so it may distort your perception of how long her skirt really is.
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    My sim Brandi:

DiNLqqI.png
    0b1ypmI.png
    uvSDubK.png

Brandi in live mode:

lCe7E61.png

Cal, lifeguard and part-time surf instructor -

LabeEsI.png
    kawopFk.png

Wow, that's crazy realistic looking. Do you use a lighting mod to make them look so realistic or is that all skin/hair/eye textures?
    Reisharah wrote: »
    Allison; my newest teen sim in preparation for the High School pack. I'm trying to work around the bugs until there's a fix. I'll go back and do some fine tuning to her face after everything has been resolved. Also, I'm new to GShade so I'm still trying to figure out how to disable the CAS UI in my screenshots if possible. If her hair is a weird color or the colors don't match in her outfit, please let me know because I am colorblind. I typically stick with dark, neutral tones for that reason. Thanks! :smile:

PS: I'm posting this mainly for feedback. No rating or ranking necessary.

KJzsC2o.png
    cQtIuBS.jpg
    ivm2cwX.png

She looks fab. The colors match well, nice blend, subtle and not over the top. Really great job. 😊

Thank you! :D

allison looks great the colors are good match

Thanks! :)
    although i feel like she would get dresscode violation for that skirt length :sweat_smile: but its probably just me being crumplebottom junior again

In the real world perhaps, but she's a student at fictional Copperdale High, so she should be fine. Lol

Draganere wrote: »
    Allison looks lovely, the colors suit well. I love her fashion sense, 10/10.

Thank you! :D

Arzekial wrote: »
    My sim Brandi:

DiNLqqI.png
    0b1ypmI.png
    uvSDubK.png

Brandi in live mode:

lCe7E61.png

Cal, lifeguard and part-time surf instructor -

LabeEsI.png
    kawopFk.png

Wow, that's crazy realistic looking. Do you use a lighting mod to make them look so realistic or is that all skin/hair/eye textures?

Tyvm! I've made Cal's neck a bit thicker since taking that pic because it looked a bit too thin there.

It's a combination of both, plus me sculpting their faces into realistic proportions. I'll usually play around with their faces until I get the basic shape that I want, then try to match them with the right skin (if I decide to use one), eyes, hair, etc., until it all comes together.

• ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    Nice. I took a look at some CC and lighting mods. I've never moded the textures in the game but I saw some I may give a try. I just hope it doesn't cause too much lag.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    why not this one too, my first sim ever, Milla , got updated look for this decade.

Ow38PSF.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    why not this one too, my first sim ever, Milla , got updated look for this decade.

Ow38PSF.png

Easily a 9. She is gorgeous!