Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What interactions would you like to see added for played and NPC sims?

What interactions would you be most interested in seeing to expand your gameplay even more?

Comments

• KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    I would like a few interactions to make the general experience more immersive: -

Ask about NPC's family and friends and be able to invite them out with you even if you haven't met.
    Talk about starting a family with partner/spouse or other.
    Talk about the kids and pets and maybe worries about them.
    Talk about the future (e.g. relationship, hopes and ambitions).
    Talk about strange experiences e.g. supernatural encounters.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,874 Member
    This.
    Kironide wrote: »
    I would like a few interactions to make the general experience more immersive: -

Ask about NPC's family and friends and be able to invite them out with you even if you haven't met.

• bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    Kironide wrote: »

Those would be dope to have added. It would expand every sim story.
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,030 Member
    edited July 2022
    Wholeheartedly agree with @Kironide as I always thought it weird that my sim could talk to random strangers about expanding their families but not with their spouse and the possibility of having kids themselves.

Other interactions I would love:
    • Asking about someone's family (either who they are or how they are doing, the response would depend on if the sim asking knows about their family or not)
    • Nagging for grandchildren (parents to ya or adult children)
    • Nagging about getting married, finding a partner, settling down (parents to adult children)
    • Introducing another sim
    • Introducing romantic partner to parents/caregivers
    • Yelling at + specifics that the sim is angry about (instead of a generic yelling at). For example: yell at for cheating, yell at for flirting with others, yell at for pranking the toilet, yell at for smashing dollhouse... - the yelled at sim could apologise or snark back and try to shift blame which in turn would affect the sim that did the yelling.
    • A "pleasant conversation" option that keeps stacking up various friendly interactions from both sims so that they autonomously gets to know each other or just strengthen their relationship.
    • An "argument" option where the two sims would continue stacking up mean interactions towards each other for a while
    • Playing options for kids that didn't require toys
    • An ask what happened interaction that would reveal why a sim you're talkig to is feeling angry, sad or tense.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!