Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✽ ( ˘ ³˘)❤ ᕼOT Oᖇ ᑎOT - Tᕼᕮ SIᗰS ᕮᗪITIOᑎ ( ˘ ³˘)❤ ✽

Comments

• ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    edited July 2022

😂😂😂 I don't know why that cracked me up.

Omg! LOL

When I was writing that, the only thing that came to mind was Lestat from Interview with a Vampire when he hadn't fed in a while and he was looking all pale and sickly. I can't post Adam's Vampire form on here, because it's quite gruesome looking and there is blood involved.
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,657 Member
    Shae wrote: »
    Lionel; My newly turned vampire sim. I haven't made his dark form yet, so there's no pic of that:
    mhJWUQY.png

Eva; representing for the plus-sized girls. She's due for a makeover:
    0xQXPzs.png
    484NndG.png

Amelie; my former teen sim who is now a young adult. She's one of my country sims who lives on a farm with her family:
    qzcW0GL.png
    qVsFqUH.png

Amelie on the farm with her cow Mitsy:
    aSSPVkg.png

Lionel - 9
    Eva - 7.5
    Amelie - 6
    @Karababy52:

Abbey - 7
    Baylee - 7
    Ethena - 6
    Jayda - 7
    Lynn - 5.5
    Maila - 6.5
    Maralyn - 5
    Nayonsay - 6
    Noah - 7
    Olivia - 7
    Poppy - 7.5
    Riley - 6.5
    Essa - 7.5
    Eddy - 5
    Eloise - 1
    Ze - 1

@Shae:

Brandi - 8.5
    Cal -8.5

@DanmanNefarius:

Kaylynn - 6.5
    Eva - 5
    Morgan - 7
    Blablawhateverhisnameis - 1

@Babykittyjade

Dagger - 4
    Lion - 2
    Razor - 5
    Vann - 5.5
    Zilv - 5
    Harley - 7

Thank you! :D
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

edited July 2022
    Oh well, here are shown the reasons I do not like to rate, we all have our opinions, beauty is in the eye of beholder.
    But some people still do get offended if some does not share plastyle or taste for sims.

So here some of mine, I tried to dig sims I do not post so much about,

Sam Wilkes
    wTNV8lh.png

Daughter of above, Marianne Wilkes (born in game)
    ENgBeKs.png

Mona Lothario (yes, Don is the dad), spellcaster,
    MXNv7Z3.png

And her mom, Tessa Tester, my indeed tester sim when I was new to game (I game to TS4 late)
    Rx0aGzF.png

Jared Velasco , born in game to two Selvadoradan townies.
    lnfGxHE.png

And as someone else did, here is my version of Wolfgang Munch,
    tW8fA08.png

And Malcolm Langraab.
    IHDxbDH.png
    (that pic looks weird to me, but indeed taken in game )
    mfBjSh6.png

I don't mind people judging my sims, otherwise, I wouldn't have created this thread. You can't have thin skin and ask to be judged because you know there are bound to be some harsh criticisms mixed in with the good reviews, but I don't want other people's prejudices to be the only basis for their ratings if that makes sense. Like giving only Blondes 10's and Brunettes 2's despite how they look. Just be fair across the board.

Now with that said, let's get to some rating:

Sam Wilkes - 5, though I do like the scars.

Marianne Wilkes - 7

Mona Lothario - 6.5

Tessa Tester - 5.5

Jared Velasco - 6.5

Wolfgang Munch - He's giving me mild Slyvester Stallone vibes - 7.5

Malcolm Langraab - 4.5

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,776 Member

I don't mind people judging my sims, otherwise, I wouldn't have created this thread. You can't have thin skin and ask to be judged because you know there are bound to be some harsh criticisms mixed in with the good reviews, but I don't want other people's prejudices to be the only basis for their ratings if that makes sense. Like giving only Blondes 10's and Brunettes 2's despite how they look. Just be fair across the board.

Marianne Wilkes - 7

Mona Lothario - 6.5

Tessa Tester - 5.5

Jared Velasco - 6.5

Malcolm Langraab - 4.5

Thanks :) I dont rate, as I said, but out of your sims, I really love that face of Amelie, lovely dimples!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,776 Member

Sam - 6.5
    Marianne - 7.5

Sam - 6.5
    Marianne - 7.5
    Mona - 6.5
    Tessa - 6
    Jared - 8
    Wolfgang - 7.5
    Malcolm - 7.5

Thank you :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Marianne Wilkes - 7

Mona Lothario - 6.5

Tessa Tester - 5.5

Jared Velasco - 6.5

Malcolm Langraab - 4.5

Thanks :) I dont rate, as I said, but out of your sims, I really love that face of Amelie, lovely dimples!

Thank you! She's probably due for an update since I haven't played her in a while, but there's really nothing that I would change about her tbh.

• RoyalTeacupRoyalTeacup Posts: 114 Member
    I love things like this!!

@Shae
    Adam: 6.6
    Aubrey: 7.4
    Renée: 3.5
    Ryan: 1
    Maki: 9.1
    Masato: 6
    Kywoo: 5.7
    Blake: 2.9
    Jada: 6.6

@wahini2024
    Saylor: 8
    Joshua: 5
    Brinn: 8.9
    Keiko: 9

@DaniRose2143
    Danielle: 7.7
    Londyn: 8.1
    Matteo: 1
    Leonardo: 1.6
    Ava: 4
    Lou: 1.7
    Sofia: 10
    Izabella: 1

@logion
    Carina: 10
    Mariana: 8.2
    Tetsu: 9.7
    Jaxson: 7.3
    Elisabeth: 4

@jpajari
    Elena: 4.1
    Wade: 1
    Darla: 8

@Babykittyjade
    Luciano: 5
    Nora: 3

@MeowchaFrappe
    Sebastian: 8.8
    Delanie: 7.3
    Blaidd: 10

@Hearts4u
    Alanna: 7.5
    Angel: 6
    Danaca: 5
    Loren: 3
    Bradley: 7.7
    Danny: 6.7
    Jared: 8
    Adan: 4

@InuMiroLover
    Aine: 8.6
    Dusk: 1
    Hecate: 7.9
    Wolfgang: 5.7
    Buckley: 10

Whoo! I'm tired xD

• MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    @DanmanNefarius
    I saw you mention somewhere Eva was a teen which I don't feel comfortable rating. And I'm not sure about the others' age so I'm going to skip on them. Mayor Whiskers though.... he gets a 1000/10 on the CUTENESS scale. Since calling a cat "hot" feels weird. :joy:

@Babykittyjade
    Zilv: In the first picture he gets an 8, but he drops to a 6 in the other ones due to the hairstyle and clothing style change)
    HOT
    Vann: 7 (Not a fan of the green mohawk and face tat, but he's got a great bod so he gets a "hot" rating from me.)
    Razor: 6 (He's a bit too skinny for my liking, but he's got a really cool look)
    NOT
    Dagger: 5 (Normally I am into the whole rocker/bad boy vibe, but again, I'm not a fan of face tattoos at all and he's too skinny for my likings so they both bring his score down.)
    Lion:4 (I just don't find the hair or beard attractive at all and that's the only thing I can focus on :lol:)

@Ellupelluellu
    HOT
    Sam: 7.5
    Marianne: 7 (I just hope she's a young adult, otherwise... oops :joy: She definitely resembles her father to a degree though)
    Wolfgang Makeover: 6 (I don't feel like the black hair or hairstyle suits him, but he's aged up quite well.)
    Mona: 5.5 (Again, hoping she's not a teen...)

NOT
    Malcolm Makeover: 5
    Tessa: 5

@Shae
    I will admit that in addition to having different eyebrows, I probably would have scored Brandi even a little higher if she had more subtle jewelry and shorter nails. She's a very pretty sim, but looks a little "over the top" in my opinion and reminds me of someone high-maintenance but that's just my opinion. :joy:)

HOT
    Lionel: 8 (very gorgeous man, but if he red eyes and a his suit was black, I would have easily scored him in the 9.5 or 10 range.)
    Eva: 7 (She's just a very cute Sim overall, even being "plus sized" :smile: )
    NOT
    Amelie: 5 (I'm not a fan of her vibe, dimples, or green hair tips. She also looks a bit tired with the bags under his eyes but I suppose working on a farm is tough. She has a cute face though, so I didn't want to rank her too low)

@DaniRose2143 fair enough! Haha. I do agree on the Maxis bushy beard, but he had it naturally so to keep the "essence" of his character, I had to keep it. :joy:
    edited July 2022
    @DanmanNefarius
    I saw you mention somewhere Eva was a teen which I don't feel comfortable rating. And I'm not sure about the others' age so I'm going to skip on them. Mayor Whiskers though.... he gets a 1000/10 on the CUTENESS scale. Since calling a cat "hot" feels weird. :joy:

@Babykittyjade
    Zilv: In the first picture he gets an 8, but he drops to a 6 in the other ones due to the hairstyle and clothing style change)
    HOT
    Vann: 7 (Not a fan of the green mohawk and face tat, but he's got a great bod so he gets a "hot" rating from me.)
    NOT
    Dagger: 5 (Normally I am into the whole rocker/bad boy vibe, but again, I'm not a fan of face tattoos at all and he's too skinny for my likings so they both bring his score down.)
    Lion:4 (I just don't find the hair or beard attractive at all and that's the only thing I can focus on :lol:)

@Ellupelluellu
    HOT
    Marianne: 7 (I just hope she's a young adult, otherwise... oops :joy: She definitely resembles her father to a degree though)
    Wolfgang Makeover: 6 (I don't feel like the black hair or hairstyle suits him, but he's aged up quite well.)

NOT

@Shae
    I will admit that in addition to having different eyebrows, I probably would have scored Brandi even a little higher if she had more subtle jewelry and shorter nails. She's a very pretty sim, but looks a little "over the top" in my opinion and reminds me of someone high-maintenance but that's just my opinion. :joy:)

HOT
    Lionel: 8 (very gorgeous man, but if he red eyes and a his suit was black, I would have easily scored him in the 9.5 or 10 range.)
    NOT
    Amelie: 5 (I'm not a fan of her vibe, dimples, or green hair tips. She also looks a bit tired with the bags under his eyes but I suppose working on a farm is tough. She has a cute face though, so I didn't want to rank her too low)

@DaniRose2143 fair enough! Haha. I do agree on the Maxis bushy beard, but he had it naturally so to keep the "essence" of his character, I had to keep it. :joy:

Thank you for that clear, concise, and constructive rating! :D Brandi is what's called a Banjee Girl, they are known for their crazy long nails, flashy jewelry, and overall urban appearance. I've been trying to find the right brows for her, but they always come up looking short on her for some reason. I'll probably have to change her forehead.

As for Lionel, I just so happen to have a pic of him in a black suit. This is part of his dark look which I have not completed yet.

uGKpXrL.png

Just to give a bit of reference, here's Adam in his dark form.
    FibCtek.png

Poor Amelie, waking up with the roosters is beginning to take its toll! The green hair tips are her attempt at being cool, but she's just a nerdy little country girl. :D

Facial is one of the few items left that I use alpha cc for. The hairstyles Maxis has released recently have been really good, but beards are still a little iffy. It's all good though, we each have our tastes. That's what makes it fun, otherwise our sims would all be look-a-likes and that would be boring.🙂
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    @DanmanNefarius

fair enough matey :) Morgan is a Young Adult though and a rising start hellbent on dethroning Judith Ward ;)

hahaha he is da hotnezz to all the feline ladies though but yeah on the cuteness factor Mr Whiskers is truly irresistable isn't he?? easily my most favorite maxis made sim...kitteh...sim you get the idea!!!

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    I do have to wonder how much CC and mods are being used to create some of these looks, though?

I'm not saying it's wrong to do so, but it would explain why some have more professional results than others. Personally, I don't use any of that stuff--only the things that are in the game
    @DanmanNefarius

@Babykittyjade
    HOT
    NOT

@Ellupelluellu
    HOT

NOT

@Shae

HOT
    NOT

Thank you for that clear, concise, and constructive rating! :D Brandi is what's called a Banjee Girl, they are known for their crazy long nails, flashy jewelry, and overall urban appearance. I've been trying to find the right brows for her, but they always come up looking short on her for some reason. I'll probably have to change her forehead.

As for Lionel, I just so happen to have a pic of him in a black suit. This is part of his dark look which I have not completed yet.

uGKpXrL.png

FibCtek.png

Poor Amelie, waking up with the roosters is beginning to take its toll! The green hair tips are her attempt at being cool, but she's just a nerdy little country girl. :D

Not a problem at all! If I have a specific reason for a rating, I will state it. :blush: And ahh, that makes sense then. I've never heard of a Banjee girl myself, but knowing that the jewelry and nails make more sense at the very least. Eyebrows are super hard to find honestly. I usually just sculpt the Maxis eyebrows but even then they're not always perfect for my vision of the character.

Oooh, okay. That black suit alone already bumps Lionel up to a 9 for me. Especially since I think I can see a hint of muscle? 👀 And those pants look slightly tight... but I'm liking it. :joy:

Dang... I gave Adam's human form a 9.5. But even his Dark Form is pretty hot... not going to lie. I might give his dark form a 8.5 since the ears are a teensy bit extreme for my likings. But he could totally still chomp on me, and I wouldn't complain. :joy: Heck I'd offer my blood to him.

Facial is one of the few items left that I use alpha cc for. The hairstyles Maxis has released recently have been really good, but beards are still a little iffy. It's all good though, we each have our tastes. That's what makes it fun, otherwise our sims would all be look-a-likes and that would be boring.🙂

Very true! :smile: I'm not a huge fan of alpha CC myself, so any facial hair cc I use is Maxis Match. I'm also not a fan of full beards in general, I'm more of a stubble girl myself, hence Sebastian and Blaidd's facial hair style. :joy:
    @DanmanNefarius

fair enough matey :) Morgan is a Young Adult though and a rising start hellbent on dethroning Judith Ward ;)

hahaha he is da hotnezz to all the feline ladies though but yeah on the cuteness factor Mr Whiskers is truly irresistable isn't he?? easily my most favorite maxis made sim...kitteh...sim you get the idea!!!

Ahh, well... I'm glad to know Morgan is a YA at the very least. So thanks for clarifying.
    I do have to wonder how much CC and mods are being used to create some of these looks, though?

I'm not saying it's wrong to do so, but it would explain why some have more professional results than others. Personally, I don't use any of that stuff--only the things that are in the game

Well I can only speak for myself, but I've posted a mix of Sims with no CC (Delanie, Haven, Blaidd) And some with a little bit of Maxis Match CC (Sebastian for his jacket and necklace, Piper for her hairstyle, Marilyn's boots, hairstyle and nose ring, Brent's hairstyle and earrings, Brant's hairstyle.) Masami is the only Sim I posted so far that's almost entirely CC.

Oh and the poses are CC,
    @DanmanNefarius

@Babykittyjade
    HOT
    NOT

@Ellupelluellu
    HOT

NOT

@Shae

HOT
    NOT

uGKpXrL.png

FibCtek.png

Not a problem at all! If I have a specific reason for a rating, I will state it. :blush: And ahh, that makes sense then. I've never heard of a Banjee girl myself, but knowing that the jewelry and nails make more sense at the very least. Eyebrows are super hard to find honestly. I usually just sculpt the Maxis eyebrows but even then they're not always perfect for my vision of the character.

Oooh, okay. That black suit alone already bumps Lionel up to a 9 for me. Especially since I think I can see a hint of muscle? 👀 And those pants look slightly tight... but I'm liking it. :joy:

Dang... I gave Adam's human form a 9.5. But even his Dark Form is pretty hot... not going to lie. I might give his dark form a 8.5 since the ears are a teensy bit extreme for my likings. But he could totally still chomp on me, and I wouldn't complain. :joy: Heck I'd offer my blood to him.

Here's some RL examples of Banjee Girl looks:
    f398061bbb15775869a03b2ad109b117.jpg
    d1b81b_95bbefd5826b404bab388ea2f4403caa~mv2.jpg
    2612293e8e4a627e12f0aeb5d356687f.jpg

Lol, I debated whether I wanted to give Adam the ears or not, but I decided to go with them because he is transforming into something adverse and inhuman, so I wanted to show a bit of his monstrous side. Beauty and the beast, if you will.

I'll probably post a pic of Lionel in his dark form once I've finished.

edited July 2022

All of my sims use a lot of cc, mostly Maxis match. Danielle is the only one I posted that uses an alpha skin overlay, everybody else has the same Maxis match overlay. Even in Danielle's case it's only the version of her in Under The Tartosan Sun that uses the alpha overlay for continuity. She started the story with that overlay so I kept it. Some of the eyebrows, Lou's beard, and Izabella's makeup are the only other alpha cc.

Very true! :smile: I'm not a huge fan of alpha CC myself, so any facial hair cc I use is Maxis Match. I'm also not a fan of full beards in general, I'm more of a stubble girl myself, hence Sebastian and Blaidd's facial hair style. :joy:

I don't normally use any facial hair, but in Lou's case I wanted to see what he looked like with it and I was head over heels in love with the result.😁
    edited July 2022
    @DaniRose2143

my goodness! can you tell me where i can find Sofia on the exchange?? because she is just the way i like a lady sim to be for my pro football star!!! what a lovely sim!!!

I haven't posted her because she is head to toe cc. I have thought about starting a thread in creative corner for my sims. In there I can list all of the cc I used to create them and let people go grab what they need to recreate the look. I always wondered where all those naked, bald sims in the gallery came from and now I know, they were made with cc.

Edit: I forgot to say thank you for the compliments on Sofia.🙂
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Brooke
    Brooke.jpg

Harlow
    Harlow.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

✽ ( ˘ ³˘)❤ ᕼOT Oᖇ ᑎOT - TᕼREAD ᕮᗪITIOᑎ ( ˘ ³˘)❤ ✽

Hot.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited July 2022
    @Simmingal:
    SimminDude - With the hat and no glasses, 6
    With glasses and no hat, 5
    As pool boy, 10

not into round glassed men huh well since you mentioned pool boys I committed crime
    meet Simmindoodle but he went to gym and turned into stereotypes
    No one poolboys like dood
    W2zvZwI.png
    NyURIKR.png
    no one agents like dood
    n88PdXa.png
    j4lcpgy.png
    no one surely rebels as emo as dood
    SVYOjxT.png
    VVno2jZ.png
    he is army man, rich student - yet boring
    jFipsA0.png
    DzPlGwZ.png
    sweet dependable man like a dood
    QBhZguC.png
    he has yet to become too hairy
    but he'll manage that all very soon
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    I feel like problem with poolboy dood is that he is too pale he certainly hasn't been to many pools this summer or they were all indoors
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I feel like problem with poolboy dood is that he is too pale he certainly hasn't been to many pools this summer or they were all indoors

I would imagine pooldood works at pools that cater to vampiressessessess, so those would be indoors. And they would clearly appreciate pale pooldoods.

Pooldood - 10 for looks and sipability.

✽ ( ˘ ³˘)❤ ᕼOT Oᖇ ᑎOT - TᕼREAD ᕮᗪITIOᑎ ( ˘ ³˘)❤ ✽

Hot.

Ha! I asked the mods to remove that stuff so we can get back to rating sims.

Hearts4u wrote: »
    Brooke
    Brooke.jpg

Harlow
    Harlow.jpg

Brooke is gorgeous and I love the nails - 9

Harlow- 8.5