Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Neighborhood Action Plans - Will they add more

bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
Do you think that they will add more Neighborhood Actions?

If so, what actions would you like to serve added?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,865 Member
    From the post introducing Neighborhood Stories:

Today, I’m excited to update you on the new additions to Neighborhood Stories as we continue to build upon this feature over time.

Future updates will build on this with more life changes for a wider range of Sims. Find additional info in the “What’s Next?” section near the end of this post, but for now let’s get a closer look at what’s in this release.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/998332/neighborhood-stories-system-from-the-neighborhood-to-the-world#latest

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/introducing-neighborhood-stories

I suspect we will see additional gameplay added to Neighborhood Stories.
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited July 2022
    I believe that since sexual preference update is coming to the base game, adding romantic relationships and marriage to the neighborhood stories is the next logical step. People have been wishing for townies to be able to hook up with it but I wasn't surprised that it wasn't included initially since people might also get really up and arms about how the game is pairing up sims. The sexuality update will give one control over preferences so that should no longer be an issue.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I assumed the question was about neighbourhood action plans and no, I don't think they will add those.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    musteni wrote: »
    I assumed the question was about neighbourhood action plans and no, I don't think they will add those.

I thought this was what it was about too.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    If you mean N.A.P.s I soooooo wish that hey would adjust the current format, allowing us to create the N.A.P.s ourselves.
    There could be one list of benefits and on of disadvantages - and then we could simply pick one from each and name it + choose a suitable icon (could probably use the clubs icon list). I love the concept, but in the long run the focus on EC O gets worn out. Besides, I'd prefer affecting bills rather than seeing locals molding with clay or wearing paper bags. Old ingredients could be kept of course, but with the addition of bills relieves/additions that would feel more general. Like extra tax, cheaper/more expensive xx, weekly benefit delivered by mail, extra pay from certain careers, more/less school work, and so on. Pretty much like the Calendar holidays system where we combine elements from lists.

I doubt they will add more NAPs though, and I think they should rather improve on older packs and BG features.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Yeah, I also really wish we could design our own. I agree with @Simmerville about really liking the concept, but picking from the same limited list over and over again causes it to get a bit stale, lol.
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I think that's very unlikely since NAPS came in Eco Living for Evergreen Harbor and not base game but it would be cool if they did update existing expansion packs.