Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited July 2022
    @Karababy52 - Comment on your comment to me
    Thanks for this. Yes, the dormant wolf trait does work until you swim in the Lake in Moonwood Mill during a full moon. Yeah, I know, I had to use a cheat code, but it was a great way to introduce his mother who deserted him as a child....or so he thought. I created both parents in CAS using the CAS genetics. So, just random based on Dylan himself. His mother is a full wolf. I have already played ahead to when Dylan transforms...it is rather intense. I have to adjust his wolf look and add a scar, too. Hope it won't look too weird. The only thing is that not all necklaces will work with the wolf form, so the necklace he normally wears won't work, which is too bad.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    July 22nd: Upgrading

Today's Accomplishments:
    Master Maker
    - Collect insects from an insect farm 3 times

f6jgxhc.png
    I spent the morning harvesting from my garden and repairing and selling my extra showers.

EGEaDDh.png

When I was done, I had a nice chunk of simoleons in my pocket...

Time to upgrade!

I cleaned up my bathroom container and had an actual toilet installed.

wiWnd1l.png

No more peeing in a bush for me!

I also threw together my own punching bag and placed it in the empty part of the container.

uOhyI5f.png

I had a some more windows installed in both my bathroom and crafting containers for better lighting, and I bought some more oil lamps to brighten them up at night as well.

The place isn't looking half bad!

After all that, I returned to my candle making station and got to work on a couple more candles.

IpOfixA.png

While I was in the midst of it, a random sim came in, turned on my radio, and started dancing. Maybe he thinks my place is a shabby looking nightclub.

2nEMKjO.png

I introduced myself and we had a nice chat before he finally excused himself.

OGQGQeA.png

As I got back to work, the doors swung open again and for a moment I thought he'd come back, but it was just a cat.

kfgVJPA.png

When I was finished, I went out and found Jules looking around for me. He said that he and Bess were heading to the bar, and Bess wanted to know if I wanted to join them. Sounds like a party!

FlGeFgh.png

At the bar we met up with Tina and her wife, and they challenged Bess and I to a card game.

vIzBoJN.png

Ooh! I think I might just win this!

ngM57ep.png

Before too long everyone had to excuse themselves, so I grabbed some chips from the bar and went outside. It'd been awhile since I'd checked out the dumpster over here, so I poked my head in and found another stove and a pet bed!

Ri00JkO.png

Nice!

Back home I checked in with my bugs and harvested some nuggets I can use in a meal later.

8U6v6ui.png

Yum, I guess?
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    Oona Medicci, day 4

OZOuZ8V.png
    After shower, lets look around
    c7MxLxb.png
    Sean? Naturally this would be the place for him to shower too, he has o shover at his Mansion yet :P And maybe that lightning gave him energy.
    S0Wkv56.png
    her social was real low, so, needed to work on that. "comon Sean, you can do it!"
    QJdk20P.png
    i will buy those lonely perks what eva they were right when she has points.. social is annoying bar to fill sometimes .
    wJrtNIm.png
    we need money, sorry girl.
    7ljA9SX.png
    help is good.
    PattqZg.png
    more help, always good...
    bEGxKJt.png
    ....advises dont help always.
    0whrXqD.png
    not here either.. soon to festivl, she is starving...

7uRv2Hw.png
    finally, i know she is starving, eating in here is one aspiration stuff!
    MnFqoCe.png
    Dont you give me that face!!! Want a TOMATO??????????
    You really arent into veggies...
    MzxDgqV.png
    746pcb9.png
    some bug spray and stuff..
    BORFO1k.png
    reading board (she is doing some serious aspiration jumping)
    dIh7fz8.png
    VO17fqj.png
    perfect landing!
    xVUmIJQ.png
    RktvbGu.png
    3 hours in here... ouch
    7McRDVr.png
    one more meal there..
    LxAOQfe.png
    comon, what now????
    0SXw4RL.png
    yes go there and then to home lot and bench.. tomorrow, hiking!
    AED4rAg.png

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited July 2022
    July - Day 22: "Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars..."

YwtrrSU.png

Notes
    eQv8Zif.png
    The next morning Cale sought out Joe. He hadn't been spending very much time with his oldest Son since they'd arrived in Moonwood Mill and he wanted to make up for it.

"Hey, how's the research going?"
    "Pretty good, I guess. I started a file on what I found. Would you like to see it?"
    "Yes, I would, but later. I have somewhere I'd like to take you today, just you and me."

Mb8E6KN.png
    "Cool, where are we going?"
    "It's a surprise. I think you're going to like it a lot."
    "Okay, do I need to change or anything?"
    "No, what you're wearing is fine. Let's go."

W9jMirl.png
    Joe wasn't sure what he expected to see when they arrived at the place his Dad wanted to take him, but it sure wasn't an old, rundown abandoned factory. Why did his Dad want to go here? Was there something cool inside?

"Come on, I want to show you something around back."

H3FrhVu.png
    He was even more surprised once he saw what was there, a partially built rocket ship!

Cale told him this used to be a factory that made parts for spaceships and that he'd begun to build this a long time ago.

"Wow Dad, this is so cool!"
    *Bang BANG Clank*
    "Still sounds pretty solid. I should've put a tarp or something over it though. Anyway, want to work on it for a little while?"
    "Ohhh Yeahhh, you bet!" Joe said grabbing a monkey wrench lying on a storage crate nearby.

X5f5xPs.png
    Father and Son worked together in companionable silence for awhile, each lost in the task at hand. Joe had so many questions for his Dad, but the howling wind from the blizzard going on made it tough to hear.

YGYpfHO.png
    It wasn't long before Cale realized it was too nasty and cold out to get much accomplished on the rocket today.

"Okay, that's enough, for now. I mostly just wanted to show this to you."
    "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"
    "LET'S GO INSIDE SO WE CAN TALK WITHOUT SHOUTING!"
    "OKAY, GOOD IDEA."

FrS96aQ.png
    Cale stepped inside the factory and couldn't believe his eyes.

oBlamZQ.png
    "Looks like some bum's been camping here."

s2zuEvC.png
    "Yeah, a long time ago anyway."

oEdYEV9.png
    "That was mine, I can't believe it's still here."
    "Yours? Why did you camp out here?"

1Xn7gXT.png
    "It seemed like a good place to hide at the time. It was abandoned and in the middle of nowhere back then, none of those houses outside were here."
    "Must've been a REALLY long time ago."

lKFw4hb.png
    "It was. I was about your brother's age."

1FcA561.png
    "I stayed here when I was hiding from my Step-Dad, Lance...and the cops."

I0jFNqr.png
    "There were berry bushes nearby and the creek to get water and fish. I built myself a campfire in here too. I found an old tarp and made that tent for somewhere to sleep and just hunkered down here for awhile. I got bored, started looking around and realized what was made here and started building that rocket outside."

RLFWmwU.png
    "After awhile I started to get paranoid Lance or the cops would hear me banging on the rocket or notice the smoke from my fire. So I left to find a better place. It was a good hideout for awhile, but I knew I couldn't just live here the rest of my life either."

eljcypP.png
    "Years later I found out the owner was going to tear it down. I had plenty of money by then, so I asked him if he'd consider selling it to me instead. I told him I'd pay anything. I wanted it just for the rocket so it was kind of silly to buy the whole factory just for that. I could've asked him to just sell me the rocket. But anyway, I'm glad I did now."

pAa17Yb.png
    "I'd like you to have it Joe."
    "What!? The rocket?"
    "Yeah, but not just the rocket, the entire property. Think of it as an early Uni graduation present. I'll help you fix it up if you want to live here later too. Whatever you want to do with it, it's yours. I'll sign over the deed when you graduate. In the meanwhile, I'll fix it up so we can be comfortable while working on the rocket. I was hoping you and I could finish it, together."

5CBaPKl.png
    "Are you serious!? This is incredible!"
    "I'm serious. You've always said you wanted to be an Astronaut. Here's your chance to have your own rocket ship factory. If that's what you want."
    "If that's what I want? Are you kidding me? It's like a dream come true!"

G9T7pjO.png
    "Thank you so much Dad, you're the best."

XhMkGHX.png
    "You're welcome Joe, I wanted to do something special for you and I thought this might be the perfect thing."
    "It is, oh man, it is. It's perfect. I can't wait to build that rocket with you and fly somewhere together."
    "Me too, we'll have fun. We should probably go home now though and work some more on finding a cure. It's too cold and windy to do much here anyway. We'll come back again in the Spring."

8rMsKfE.png
    Cale and Joe walked out of the factory to find the blizzard was even worse.

"Man, I can barely see 10 feet in front of us."
    "You know, we didn't have to take a bus here Dad."
    "How else were we supposed to get...here. Oh...Tsk, you're a Spellcaster."
    "Bingo! I'll transportalate us home. Hang on."
    "Good, my feet are cold, my hands are cold, my nose is cold and my ears. If I had a tail, that would be cold too!"
    "You have a little nubby one as a werewolf."
    "True, well if I were in werewolf form, I bet my nub would be freezing too!"
    "HAHA, you're so funny Dad."
    "hehe Less talk, more transportalate!"

Joe pulled out his wand and cast the spell to take them home. He couldn't wait to tell his Brother. He hoped CJ wouldn't be jealous. Maybe he'd make the factory into some kind of industrial loft apartment kind of thing and CJ could live there with him too? He'd have to think about that.

*Note - The Abandoned Factory is by James Turner. I renovated this a little a long time ago and put it down in Newcrest. The only thing I changed on it recently was to add the tent. Cale started building the rocket month's ago when he'd finished a world aspiration. I don't remember which month though. o.O Ah well...
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options
    *Updated my July 22nd post above! I'll get started on comments/replies next. Hopefully I'll have them finished before I need to get some sleep. Otherwise, I'll post when I get up later this morning! <3
  • Options

@Karababy52 ,
    I love that lab room! those flowers in glass clobe or similar are the special ones? for cure?
    Hi Essa! Kris must feel Essa is not just regular vampire.
    Nice trip he and Joe had, nostalgy, and yeah I like that building too!
    Great updates!

@SoulGal7 ,
    i feel clueless here. so is there a trait or something what sim can have , what turn them to wolves later , genetical..? sorry dummy questions but i simply know close to nothing of the pack yet :P

@RememberJoy ,
    great updates, is that cat his? (i have been missing a lot, and not having time to properly catch up yet.

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Hi All! Time for some comments. Hope everyone has a good day/night :) Well, this pretty much took all morning to do! lol

@Ellupelluellu -
    Day 4 - I love how Sean shows up looking grumpy at the end of this! lol Oona is doing great, and gets lots of help fishing, from Sakura again :heart: , Melody, and then Malcolm! Great to see these sims again. And look at all the things Oona did, wow, and she did rather well on the sledding part. I don't think I've ever had a sim who didn't fall off of that sled! Oh, and the festival, and she enjoys some of the squid. Adventurous eater, too...but doesn't seem to like veggies much. hehe Great update!

@LegacySims2017 -
    June 4 - DJ looks really good in his outfit for the Starlight Accolades. And wow, DJ wins for a book he wrote about his Strangerville military operation, and credits his team for helping him. Ahhh....that was such a wonderful speech. *sob* And of course gives a plug for the ad agency. lol Congrats on DJ winning an award!

June 5 - lol DJ with red hair...I l laughed at the description of the commercial and the company...no testing...lol Dr DJ...I am surprised that the patient didn't keel over after DJ gave him the product. Of course, we don't really see him after DJ talks to the director...maybe he had to go to a real ER ward afterwards! hehehe

Thank you so much for commenting on all of my chapters. I know that some are rather long-winded, so I really appreciate you reading and commenting.

@RememberJoy -
    July 17 - Awesome daily shot of Adam working on a candle by candlelight. And the finished product, the carved candle is so pretty. And the fabricator didn't try to eat Adam this time! lol Bug boxes...I knew that Adam would want to get these. No, you dion't want to pass out in the cold, or you might be beamed up again and given a lecture! lol

July 18 - Love all the pics. Poor Adam getting attacked by the flies. That cat wants some food...Adam...and he's still eating with chopsticks. Cool :)

July 19 - Congrats on the promo! And bug juice powered stove...um...that sounds really...juicy! hehe And yes, Kaori does look sad not being with you. :(

July 20 - And a brand new...well used recycler. Thank goodness Adam got his own. And Bess is expecting! Adam found lots of things in his trash...great job!

July 21 - Poor Adan, even with up-cycling all those trash treasures, he looks glum. And he got another promo! Woot! And a new fabricator was on its way to taunt him again. heheh

July 22 - Adam's fruit trees are looking good. Nice that Adam is fixing up his space...and then some random sim comes in and dances. lol Nice that Adam got to enjoy some time just having fun at the bar, and grabbed some chip, just like old times. Oh? Nuggets in the bug boxes...some new food to try soon. lol

@Karababy52 -
    July 17 - Your changes of the sims in the Moonwood Collective look really good. And the spar with Kristopher, which Cale nearly wins! Whoa! And then Kristopher telling Cale that with work, Kristopher is thinking of handing down the Alpha to Cale! And, of course, Kristopher's adopted son overhears this and is a bit sad. Cale, of course, has to think things over and goes to the bar. While there, he gains some werewolf sympathy from a number of occults that happen to be there. Nice! And then...I think I know who that ghost is...Oh geez! No! I thought we saw the last of that wretched sim!

July 18 - And finally the epic battle between Cale and his step-father. Oh geez...they are both in a rage...and Cale knocks him out. I was hoping that Lance would run away with his tail between his legs, but, no, not Lance. He is planning to continue to terrorize Cale and his family, even in the here-after. Oh,...Cale...

July 19 - Ok so Cale stays up all night and then destroys Lance's tombstone. Love how the burned telescope is still sitting there. lol And of course, Cale is full of rage after doing that and heads to the rage room. After he's calmed down, he has a chat with Sandy about everything that happened, and also Kristopher's offer. I mean what choice do they have, right? They are stuck there being werewolves. I had no doubt that Sandy would agree with everything that Cale had said, but it's nice that he spoke to her before making a decision.

July 20 - And now Cale and Kristopher battle for Alpha of the Moonwood Collective, and Cale wins. But...in looking at Kristopher decides that he will decline the leadership. And since no-one saw them battle, no-one knows about the battle. So all is good, and Cale completes the Aspiration! Woot! Congrats! I love that clock, too.

July 21 - Well, I knew that Cale would tell his family that he actually won, but didn't take the leadership, and then swore them all to secrecy. And then the "secret" lab. Love it! Yes, time for Cale to try to find that cure... Oh and Essa is there talking to Kristopher! Cool! She looks so good :) And meat eaters Cale and CJ lol With Cale's Biology degree, he will discover that cure soon...we hope...

July 22 - Nice that Cale and Joe spend some time together. Love that build, by the way...and there is a rocket ship there? Oh very cool! Oh my gosh! And this is where Cale went when he ran away at the start when his mother was killed. Nice tie-in. And then Joe will be able to work on this...really nice. Nope, no bus for them...spellcasters and their magic makes travel so easy. Don't we wish it would be this simple in real life, eh?
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    @Ellupelluellu - Answer on your comment about the Dormant Wolf Trait
    I don't know much about the werewolves pack, either, and just discovering as I go. But, yes, there is a Dormant Wolf Trait...and the only way to activate it is to swim in the Lake in Moonwood Mill under a full moon. I guess you can automatically become a werewolf at birth, or have this dormant trait. So, yes, I am pretending that Dylan was born from a human sim and a werewolf (his mother is a werewolf), and he didn't turn into a werewolf automatically when he became a teen. I guess it works like mermaids and when they are a teen and enter the water, they then become a mermaid.

So, yes, because of all Dylan's trauma as a teen, and since he was cursed with the Kiss Curse, the werewolf curse couldn't affect him until he was rid of the first curse. That was my reasoning anyway. So, as soon as he got rid of the Kiss Curse, the werewolf curse kicked in, and he is now experiencing some signs that the transformation will happen soon. I have been hinting at this, and that is why I had him growl at Paolo at the bar in Britechester. He was staking his claim on Morgan...and his anger (or rage) was starting to build. No actual rage or fury starts to happen until they become a werewolf, though, this is all just pretend leading up to becoming a werewolf. Like the hunger...before they transform into a werewolf, they get an insatiable hunger apparently....so just little hints of what is going to happen to Dylan at the full moon.
    werewolf-trait.png
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 ,
    Thanks for explaining, as I said, I may ask very dummy questions :D

• Options
    @LegacySims2017
    Cale was so focused on what Kris was telling him, he didn't even realize Jacob was there. By the time they were finished chatting, Jacob had left. He didn't find out Jacob had heard until CJ told him later while they were discussing if he should take Kris' offer. Jacob hearing what his Father said was part of the reason Cale decided to not take over as Alpha too.

Yeah, you're right, it did motivate Jacob to try harder. I'm not sure if Kris would've told him about their fight and the fact he lost. I kind of doubt it. He probably just vaguely told him Cale made the decision he didn't want to be Alpha and left it at that, not telling him Cale made the decision after he'd actually fought for it and won.

I was happy when Cale got that perk too. But I still mostly had him go to hair & makeup since I was curious how he'd look. A couple of gigs I should've not sent him for it, but oh well. :)

With them all working together to find the cure, it shouldn't take long at all. hehe

@SoulGal7
    Meh, I've used cheat codes on Cale for story purposes too that had nothing to do with helping to further the aspiration, so you're good. I love that he has the dormant trait. I hope it's a warm season in your game so Dylan goes swimming soon. ;) Ah, that's a good idea to make his parents that way. I've done that a time or two with other Sims, you picked a good random result for Dylan's Mom, she looks great!

Aw, man. That is a bummer it won't work for his werewolf form. So curious to see how you do customizing his were form! Can they have 'real' scars in their werewolf form? I didn't think they could. I would've given Cale his facial scar instead of painting one if we could. Or is that what you meant, you'd paint one for him?

Jacob was a bit sad, but it all worked out in the end to the benefit of everyone I think. :) Gah! I know! I'd forgotten to have Cale send him to the Netherworld and destroy the tombstone and then he shows up at the bar. It actually couldn't have worked out more perfect if I'd planned it that way!

I kind of wish I still had the T.O.O.L. mod in my game, I would've put that telescope on it's side instead of still standing. hehe Oh well. Cale wouldn't have challenged Kris if his family wasn't on board with it. But I think deep down he knew they would support him, especially since like you said, they're stuck there until a cure is found.

Bowing out of the Alpha position just seemed to make sense to me. Mostly did it because of the next aspiration, but he could've actually still been Alpha while doing Cure Seeker. I just felt Kristopher was more suited for it since he was born a werewolf and was more experienced and established. He just seems to fit more as the leader of the Moonwood Collective to me. :)

I wasn't going to have Cale tell them he'd won, but once I thought about it, I knew I just couldn't have Cale lie to his family about it. Might've caused more drama down the line, but that's just not his character. Thanks about the lab in the basement. I like how it turned out for a quickie build. :)

Yep, I'm sure with the background for all of them, especially Cale, they'll find the cure soon. ;)

I love that build too. No, the rocket doesn't come with the build. I put it there for Cale a long time ago during one of the month's he'd finished early with an aspiration. I'd always planned to reveal it at some point as a place Cale had hidden while on the run. Since Joe wants to be an astronaut, I had a lightbulb moment last night while thinking how I could drag out the time it took to find the cure (he actually already knows how to make it and can at any time). I think it worked out well.

He needed to spend some time with Joe anyway. All the focus has been on CJ and himself. Poor Joe was just kind of in the background for a lot of the updates. I can't wait to renovate the factory again for him. :) I would LOVE to be a Spellcaster, if they were a real thing. hehe

@Ellupelluellu
    So sweet how brother and sister encourage each other at the gym! Sean looks so pumped up because of it and the sweet smile on Oona's face for him says it all. :) Aww, nice that she's getting fishing tips from Sakura, Melody and Malcom! Too bad it didn't help much. The look on Melody's face, she looks so sad she wasn't able to help.

Look at her! I love her Winter outfit, so cute! <3 hehe Better listen to your Watcher Oona, I think that dish looks great compared to a raw tomato! :D

Yay Oona! She looks so proud of herself for making a perfect sledding landing! I kind of miss this world, had so much fun there! Your screenshots are making me want to play it again. :)

hehe Grumpy Sean. Hi Joel and Jon! I see you back there at the picnic table with Oona. :) Good night, sleep tight Oona! Hopefully you get your own bed soon.

Those are the Moonpetal flowers in those domes, yes. That's how they come when harvested. :) Yes, they were chatting away, smiling, joking around etc. Too bad if I were to actually play Essa or Kris, they wouldn't have any friendship bar. So weird how that happens how they don't progress unless introducing themselves first. I love that factory! But it's HUGE! When I renovate it for Joe, and maybe CJ, I might have to make it smaller, we'll see. Maybe I'll put the rocket inside on a built up launch pad to go through the roof, that might help take up some space. hehe Thanks so much for the comments! <3
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    June 9 - Moonwood Mill House Tour

dyan-cover-house-tour.png
    I thought I would take a moment to give a house tour. I downloaded the house from the gallery, after looking at a lot of houses. I added a second bedroom to the main floor, and just made the living room smaller. There were quite a few harvestables on the lot, some of which I removed, including several moonflower plants. Under another save, I created Dylan's father, and then aged Dylan down to toddler, child, teen, and took those photos, saved as a room, and then placed them in this save. I also changed the bed upstairs, and removed a tv in the living room, but otherwise, no other changes were made to the house. I was going to make it off-the-grid and change all the lighting, but decided to leave as is. Anyway, here is the tour.

street-view-of-build.png

The waterwheel turns.

overview-of-build.png

side-view-of-build-rev.png

very-cool-saw-here-and-side-door.png

This is so cool, and looks like a saw cutting the trees.

Outside - Deck Area:

outside-deck-area-rev-moon.png

The front deck area.

planters.png

Since I played a bit ahead. Dylan had found some Wolfsbane, which he planted in the middle planter. It is all around Moonwood Mill, and needed for the cure. The Moonpetal flower, also needed for the cure, is the rare one, and only blooms during a full moon and is on top of Howling Point.

deck-area-showing-lab-section.png

On the deck area, under a shelter, was some gym equipment. However, I replaced this with a sort-of makeshift lab area where Chiara would have been trying to continue to find the werewolf cure. It is now overgrown and sits behind a divider to show that she gave up hope trying to discover a cure. The divider is one from the Snowy Escape pack, and I thought this would be a good choice since it had a moon on it.

the-overgrown-lab-area-rev.png

The overgrown lab area.

freont-door.png

Front door entrance. There is also a side door near the "saw" area.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

First level:

Entryway leading to kitchen (in front) and living room. To the right is a door leading to Dylan's room. To the left is the main floor bathroom.

main-area-lower-level-kitchen-and-living-room.png

VIEW-OF-FRONT-DOOR-INSIDE-AND-STAIRS-GOING-UP.png

view-of-living-area.png

I love the huge kitchen. I added the table and chairs behind the couch.

kitchen-area-close-up.png

dykans-room.png

Dylan's room, which I added. Not much more than a bed and some pictures on the wall.

Downstairs bathroom.

downstairs-bathroom.png

This is a small desk area off the kitchen, and it leads to a work area.

desk-area-leaving-to-outside-side-door.png

work-area-side-door.png

Second Floor - Loft Upstairs:

This is a loft bedroom, and I changed the bed and on the wall above it is one of the new moon photos taken with the original telescope.

stairs-to-upstairs-and-another-desk-area.png

lost-bed-and-new-telescope-image.png

The upstairs bathroom. I like the new poster of the wolf on the motorcycle, so added it.

small-bathroom-off-main-loft-bedroom.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan's New Outfits:

Swimwear remains the same.

Everyday - Dylan has several outfits, this is just one of them.

one-of-his-everyday-outfits.png

Formal:

formal-wear.png

Sleep:

sleepware.png

Party:

party-outfit.png

Hot Weather:

hot-weather.png

Cold Weather:

cold-weather.png

Dylan's werewolf form will be revealed in an up-coming chapter, but I had trouble with painting the werewolf form because it was affecting Dylan's eyes on his sim form for some reason. So, just left the werewolf form that he got, and added a scar. In other words, paint a scar on his face.

This is Chiara's werewolf form.

chiara-wolf-form.png

chiara-wolf-form-face.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Here is the original build available for download on the gallery. It is on the Prowler's Patch (30 x 30) empty lot, which is the lot closest to the highway. It would make sense that this would be the first lot that Dylan would come to when he entered the town.

moonwood-mill-sawmill-build-credit.png
  • Options
    July 23rd: Am I doing this right?

WwtVZDC.png
    Not a lot happened today, so I'm just going to post some pics.

tbN1xXo.png

4bLcFUu.png

VPJc4Bb.png

IRpOfIJ.png

oyUOejT.png

@Ellupelluellu
    No, that's just one of the strays that hangs around his lot. I have the cat hangout lot trait activated for his place so he had a lot of feline friends to chill with.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    July - Day 23: "Let go of the fear, clear your mind of can't..."

zaG3eqA.png

Notes
    hujoC3o.png
    "WOW! Dad gave you a factory? That's so cool!"
    "Not just any factory, a rocket ship parts factory with a rocket part-way built. We're going to build it together. How cool is that?"
    "Extremely cool!"
    "It's huge too, three floors!"

LUE0ZnI.png
    "You are so lucky! I mean we are, think of the epic parties we can have there Dude!"

SP9glVG.png
    "We? What do you mean we?"
    "What do you mean what do I mean we?"

kwb3SFe.png
    "I'm going to throw epic parties and live there."

MdjfSyR.png
    "You'll still be living with Mommy and Daddy kid. No epic parties for you."
    "I don't believe this, you're joking right? How could you say that to me? I thought we were best friends, Bros!"
    CJ began to growl low in his throat. He could feel the rage coming, brought on by the hurt and disappointment of what his brother just said to him.

bpv1WWH.png
    "Oh come on Bro, don't do that. I'm just yanking your chain. You should know by now when I'm kidding. Of course you're invited!"

akxtsaL.png
    "In fact, I want you to live with me there, I mean, if you want to. I hope you do, gotta have my best Bro to share in all the fun, right?"
    "You mean it? For real?"
    "D'uh! I just said so didn't I? It's so big, we could have our own apartments in it, you know, for privacy. Just in case we want to bring someone home for, uh, a little mattress action. If you get my drift."
    Joe winked at his Brother with a big smile on his face.

wdfCqxE.png
    "Well, Uh, I, I, don't, I mean, um, not sure if I'm uh, ready for anything like that yet. I want to, but...I don't know."

nJOyVox.png
    "Hey, there's plenty of time before anything like what I said could happen anyway. I mean, it needs a lot of work, it's pretty run down and stuff."
    "Oh yeah, hehe, I'm sure I'll be ready by then, hehe yeah, definitely."
    "Don't stress about it Dude. I'm just happy we'll be together. We're going to have so much fun!"
    "I can't wait! Thanks Bro, you're the best brother in the world."
    "Well, I don't know about that, but thanks for saying it.."
    "Hey, I'm hungry, want to go on a hunt with me?"
    "Seriously?"
    "Yeah, it might get kind of intense for you though. You know, since you're not a werewolf. You might not want to see what happens on a hunt."
    "Maybe, but I'm curious. I want to go, yeah. At least once."
    "Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you."

qfr9F4h.png
    While the boys went on a hunt together, Cale and Sandy were in his Rage room dealing with a not so little problem after they'd had a little 'fun' together down there.

"It's locked, I can't get out."
    "Oh that's just freakin' great! Just great! I'm about to go on a rampage Sandy! You can't be in here when that happens. Let me at it, I'll tear it down!"

yJYUbaR.png
    "Come on Cale, use your head! You can't, it's reinforced steel on the inside of the wood, remember?"
    *BEEP*
    "You'll just have to control yourself this time."
    "Sandy, I CAN'T control it. Don't you get it? Very soon I'm going to start rampaging out of control and tear this room apart. I never know what I'm doing until it's over. I could even bite you....like CJ bit me. Gawd! Don't you ever listen to me?"

yten1Dt.png
    Cale began to growl menacingly without realizing it, scaring the hell out of Sandy. She ran across the room away from him.

"There's no where to go Sandy, what are you doing?"
    "I don't know, I don't know. Oh Gawd, I'm so scared."

Nub0aom.png
    "Ah- WOOOOOOOO!"
    "Oh *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *BEEP* I'm doomed!"

ccRHlAO.png
    Cale suddenly ran over to Sandy and snarled in her face.
    "Oh Hell no!"

CJwx6Yu.png
    Sandy reached out and snapped his forehead with her fingers, hard.
    "Don't you snarl at ME Mister, snap out of it!"

9VaJPOA.png
    "OWWW! Why'd you have to go and do that! Sheesh, that hurt!"
    "It worked though, didn't it?"
    "Maybe for a minute, but it's not going to last."

3Gq65dy.png
    "You haven't tried to regain control yet Cale, maybe it's about time you did?"
    "I usually can't do it until after I've gone over the edge, but I'll try."

BZaC0za.png
    Cale tried his very best to regain control, but it just wasn't happening, not tonight.
    "It's not working Sandy, you have to get out of here Babe. NOW!"
    "I would if I could." Sandy said in a whisper.

kpfP80l.png
    (What do I do Watcher? Help me! Please! I'm begging you!)

Come on Sandy, you know what to do. Just remember who, or rather, what you are. Get it?

(GAH! That's it! Of course!)

dzyoIoN.png
    The fear clouding Sandy's normally rational mind finally cleared enough for her to remember her powers as a Spellcaster. She quickly transportalated out of the room.

Bt35esV.png
    However, her mind didn't clear enough to realize she wasn't dressed right for the weather currently going on outside.

Ya33NHV.png
    (Dangit! Why did I send myself outside? What the Hell was I thinking?)

Go inside before you freeze to death! Or at least change your clothes! Sandy took my advice, changed her clothes and went inside to warm herself by the woodstove.

Pl3DRKQ.png
    As soon as Sandy left the room, Cale transformed to his werewolf, fully enraged. This is the second time Cale should've transformed long ago, but didn't because Sandy was in the room. He loves her so much! It's just incredible.

spk7md5.png
    When the rampage was over, everyone else was in bed sleeping, but Cale couldn't sleep. He went into their makeshift lab and did some more experiments in search of a cure. They were fast running out of different combinations of chemicals, plants, crystals and minerals though. Soon they would have to get more or try something different.

Rd2LnRu.png
    After hours of pushing himself to keep going, exhaustion finally forced Cale to stop. Rather than try to climb the ladder, he curled up on the floor right there in the lab and slept...
  • Options
    *Updated my July 23rd post above! Comments/replies coming up next. Obviously the 'severe' storms ended up being a dud. At least for our area. Whew! Anyway, hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
  • Options
    @SoulGal7
    Oh man, that build is incredible! It's perfect! I love it! <3 Great find and great renovations you made to it too. I agree, the part that looks like a saw to cut the logs looks so realistic. Very cool! Love all Dylan's new outfits too, you're so good at styling him! Chiara's wolf form is adorable! She makes such a sweet looking werewolf eh? I can't wait to see Dylan's werewolf form. You had trouble with his eyes? That's weird. Did you unlink his normal form from the werewolf form when creating it? Maybe that's why? I don't know... Hope you got it figured out though. :)
  • Options

@RememberJoy ,
    thanks , hehe i may try those lot traits too if Oons is too lonely :P great update again, I love the color of lightning what comes from candles.'

@Karababy52 ,
    hehe , thanks for comments :) yes we are trying to go with speed with Oona, she will move to next place as soon as ready, that way I hope to catch up fast:P
    Hehe great plan for boys to take that factory house! hehe, not mean this any badway, but great opportunity to have only 2 sims in household again, unless you love playing with more, naturally :)

Cale, maybe you need fresh brains to think, holiday weekend off or like that?? :p

@SoulGal7 ,
    love the house!!!!

• Options
    July 24th: Prank Day

Today's Accomplishments:
    Master Maker
    - Reach level 10 in fabrication

X8MUnaq.png
    After making another candle, I decided to mix things up and see what was going on at the Maker Space.

3SqxurW.png

When I got there Tina reminded me it was prank day when she jokingly told me that I had been evicted from my lot.

7Ij5g4t.png

Haha.

I claimed an easel and painted a picture of the fountain sitting behind me in the courtyard.

2XoNm8g.png

When I entered the warehouse I found Tina playing in the fountain, and it looked like so much fun that Olive and I had to join in!

wEGew8P.png
    Yz7MJgp.png

Since it was prank day, I decided to get into some mischief and added some soap powder to the fountain.

jsfH9ga.png

Apparently I scandalized everyone nearby by doing so.

sxrlLI1.png

Tina and I sat down at the fountain and had a nice time chatting and pulling additional pranks on each other.

TVV0rRx.png

It was fun.

In mock jest I told her that if I ever disappeared I'd probably been kidnapped by vampires, and that she could have my fabrication machine and anything else she fancied from my place.

DGkDqtJ.png

Bess jumped into our conversation and asked if she could have my solar panels, and I told her they were all hers if it ever came down to it.

2du2SUg.png

Well, that takes care of that I guess.

In all seriousness though, I really should write up an (perhaps vague) explanation of why I may have disappeared so that my new friends weren't left wondering what happened to me in the wake of my possible disappearance.

As the half-moon rose behind me, I slowly walked home contemplating what I would do if my father never came for me.

vYLp3Oc.png

Maybe I was playing my misery a little too convincingly and he wanted me to marinate in it for as long as possible before approaching me. Perhaps it was time to start phase two of my pantomime and begin to convincingly look like I was settling in and moving on from my old life.

I fed my beetles and determined that tomorrow was going to be a new start for me.

wHEfluB.png

Tomorrow I would wake up with a smile on my face and turn this place into as much of a garden as I possibly could.

qo7xOCR.png
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited July 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun06.jpg
    June 6: Black Eyed Peas!

At Everyday Extras Talent Agancy, Jake brings D.J. over to his high-tech video recorder. Jake thought it was time for D.J. to add some videos and other social media content to his SimSpace timeline.

"This will be much better than using your phone to create videos of you talking to your fans and uploading other video content to SimSpace." Jake tells D.J. "You can use this anytime the office is open. I'll get you a badge and keycard set up later today."

dj-06-090.jpg

Jake sits down at the video station and walks through how it all works for D.J.

dj-06-091.jpg

Jake then lets D.J. have a hand at it for a while. He also shows D.J. how to link it up to his SimSpace account so he can talk to his followers live.

dj-06-092.jpg

Jake also shows D.J. how to upload his first two commercials. He helps D.J. add a donate button to each video where Followers can click and send simoleons to D.J. after viewing the videos.

dj-06-093a.jpg
    dj-06-094.jpg
    dj-06-095.jpg

Jake had more good news for D.J.

"Since you've done two commercials already, I decided to go bigger and was able to land you an audition for an appearance on The Urbz. Have you seen that show?" Jake asks.
    "I've watched some tv growing up, but not much. Sadly, I can't say I have seen that one." D.J. replies.
    "You're missing out, my friend! We have a few hours before the audition. I'll catch you up and show you some episode previews. They're into three seasons already. It's about a group of Sims who live on the 11th floor of a penthouse tower. It's a comedy show with a bunch of shenanigans. The audition is for a character who meets one of the regulars in the tower and has a fling with them. It may lead to being asked back as a recurring character now and then."

dj-06-096.jpg

After reviewing some of the episodes of The Urbz, Jake helps D.J. prepare for the audition.

dj-06-097.jpg
    dj-06-098.jpg

When the audition was over and the director was impressed with D.J., Jake had one more treat for D.J. since he passed the audition.

"D.J., I'd like you to meet some friends of mine." Jake begins. "These Sims do the opening and closing music to The Urbz. Sometimes they make special appearances, themselves. I'd like you to meet Taboo, will.i.am, apl.de.ap, and Fergie. They also go by the Black Eyed Peas."

dj-06-099.jpg

Even though D.J. passed the audition and got the part on the sitcom, he asks some of the performers for tips. apl.de.ap was more than happy to go over some of the lines with D.J.

dj-06-100.jpg
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    July 22nd Comments:

@RememberJoy
    I think the uninvited guest wanted to dance, not chit-chat. :lol: Nice to see Adam renovating his trailers a bit more. Such a fancy bathroom now...lol!

@Ellupelluellu
    So nice to see Sean wanting to help and be there for Oona. Oh, did I also just spy Velma?! Nice! Uh oh, angry Sean at the festival. Hopefully Oona will enjoy her upcoming hike. :smile:

@Karababy52
    Oh, that's cool. Something for Cale and Joe to do together. Deep down he knew either he would want to be an astronaut or knew someone who would. Go figure it was his own son. :smile:

July 23rd Comments:

@SoulGal7
    I was surprised D.J. won an award for his book, to be honest. And was happy as well. He's written so many. As for the patient in the second commercial D.J. did, I'm hoping it wasn't the real stuff and just props! Ha, ha. The patient was still there. And looked completely different without his make-up on.

I've been enjoying reading what you are writing about Dylan....long or short. It's been fun. Lots of adventure and cliffhangers at the end.
    I like the outdoorsy look of the inside of his new home for now. The outside looks as if it's still being renovated. Neat looking to me.

@Karababy52
    Kris and Cale promising each other to keep Cale winning under wraps, I knew Kris wouldn't tell Jacob. I could see the two talking and Kris telling Jacob that Cale wasn't interested as he's looking for a cure right now.

I hope D.J.'s next gig has some nice hair and make-up. I really didn't dig him as Dr. D.J. :lol:
    C.J.'s facial reaction when Joe teases him about not being invited over the parties! :joy: Priceless. Least he got a good chuckle afterwards. Will be fun seeing these two live together and see what brotherly trouble they come up with together. I also laughed out loud literally seeing Sandy do the "oh hell no" reaction when Cale firsts start to rage. That would have been funny if it worked, and Cale gained control. I was also thinking to myself she is a spellcaster, zap yourself out! Ha, ha!

@RememberJoy
    Adam's place has come a long way since he arrived.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    July - Day 24: "Build Interlude"

ZBiCTvS.png

Notes

Gah! I was so immersed in game, I lost track of time! o.O Be back soon to update comment/reply! :)

The placeholder image will be the daily post pic for today. :)
  • Options
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun07.jpg
    June 7: Cuddles!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. I spent this in-game day working on some of D.J.'s skills.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    June 10 - The WildFangs

the-wild-fangs.png
    After the conversation he had with his mother, Dylan walked out of the house. He stood there a moment not knowing where to go. He took a deep breath. He would just walk...just walk and not think about anything.

But he couldn't stop hearing the words that his mother had told him, "...You have a dormant trait...you're going to change into a werewolf...in 7 days there will be another full moon, and at that time, you will undergo the transformation..."

my-life-is-slipping-away.png

Plumbobs! This just can't be happening to him! Was it really true? The thing was, he had just found out about his mother, and now this! And yet, he somehow believed her. Why would anyone tell someone that they were going to turn into a werewolf? She had nothing to gain from this, and she had already told him that he could leave. She wasn't holding him there. But where would he go?

distraught-dylan.png

What he really wanted to do was to find Morgan. But, was it true what his mother had said about possibly hurting her? He didn't want that to happen...couldn't let that happen. He remembered how strong the "pull" had been between them with the Kiss Curse and how hard he had fought it. And that was with Morgan wearing the necklace...and when she had removed it, he wasn't able to control himself any longer. Although in that case, it had been a good thing. But what if when he transformed into a werewolf, it would be like the "pull" he had experienced...only this time...in a bad way. No, it was best to wait and see and keep the distance between them, although it pained him to do so.

hopelessness-dylan.png

He just wasn't sure what to do. He was worst off now than he had been when he left Strangerville all those months' ago. At least then he had some semblance of a plan, but now...he didn't even have any simoleons to his name. No cellphone, although that wouldn't matter since there was no cell service here. He had nothing but the clothes on his back...and...he felt in his pocket for a moment...oh my gosh...he had his wallet on him. He quickly took it out and looked in it. Okay, well, he did have $2 simoleons, a used ticket stub from the Britechester-Foxbury soccer game, his ID, and...oh my gosh...a photo of Morgan and him.

remembering-his-birthday.png

He stared at the photo and touched it lightly. His heart suddenly ached as memories came flooding back. He remembered when they had taken this photo together. It was when he had gone back to Windenburg, for his birthday, to be with her...and that night he had told her everything about his past. Dang! She had just listened to him and been so understanding...had just accepted everything he had told her. And he remembered how she had looked later that night. Her face aglow from the flickering flames of the campfire...her green eyes looking at him with such trust...and her mouth...so full and ready for him to kiss her. He had so wanted to be with her that night and on so many other nights. But he couldn't because of that dang Kiss Curse. And now, the Kiss Curse was broken, and he still couldn't be with her. He stroked the photo again and carefully returned it to his wallet.

sad-dylan.png

Oh Morgan, why is fate determined to keep us apart if we are meant to be together? Dylan covered his face with his hands and shook his head. It just didn't make sense. Dang it! And now the news of this dormant gene...and him turning into a werewolf. Why?

mad-dylan.png

Dylan felt so frustrated in that moment, and...angry...yes, he was angry. Like he wanted to throw something...kick something...just rage against everything and everyone. Why did this have to happen to him? He needed to calm down...he was losing it.

wildfang-hangout-story-empty.png

He glanced over at a lot off the road, and saw a make-shift gym area. It didn't look like anyone was around. Maybe this was an open area for the residents to use. He sure hoped so and went over to the weight machine and started doing a workout. His arm was throbbing under the bandage, but he didn't care. He was fired up, and fed up. His life, his love, and his future were slowly slipping away from him. And all he felt was pain as he continued to lift the weights.

endure-the-pain-dylan.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

From her trailer, Rory Oaklaw had watched a sim come into the WildFangs Hangout and saw them head to the weight machine. She knew all the residents of Moonwood Mill but had never seen this sim here before. She noticed that his arm was bandaged and saw him wince once or twice when he pulled the weights towards him. But he continued to do the heavy lifting with all his might as if trying to rid himself of a personal demon. He wasn't dressed to work out, but Rory could tell that under his shirt there was muscle...hard muscle.

rory-had-come-out-of-her-trailer.png

And as if to confirm her suspicions, the sim suddenly took off his shirt.

dylan-working-out-without-shirt-on.png

Dang! He was fine! Rory decided to go over and speak with him.

wow-he-was-fine.png

Rory: "It's good to see someone using the weight machine. I've just never seen a sim go at it so fiercely..."

ive-never-seen-someone-work-out-so-fiercely.png

Dylan stopped and turned to look at Rory, "Oh hey...um...I was just passing by and saw this lot...and needed to...um...work out a bit..."

hey-sorry-ill-be-on-my-way.png

Rory raised an eyebrow: "Yeah, I get that...I'm into fitness myself...but with that injured arm, maybe you should take it easy a bit..."

maybe-you-should-give-it-a-rest.png

Dylan looked at his bandaged arm, "It's not that bad...but,,,I guess you're right...I should take it easy..."

yeah-maybe-you-are-right.png

Rory extended her hand: "The name's Rory...Rory Oaklow...and this is my place..."

Dylan put his shirt back on, "Oh hey...look, I'm sorry...I didn't know someone lived here...I thought this was an open lot for the residents to use. I'll be on my way..."

sizing-up-rory.png

Rory: "No, that's fine you can stay. It's nice to meet someone else who likes fitness. I haven't seen you around...are you new in town?"

Dylan: "Yeah...I'm new. My name's Dylan Healy by the way."

my-names-dylan.png

Rory: "Healy? That name sounds familiar..."

Dylan: "Yeah...um...Chiara Healy is my mother...it's a long story...but I just found out she was my mother myself..."

chiara-healy-is-my-mother.png

Rory: "Oh? Well, that's interesting...and you came to visit her?"

Dylan: "Well...um...coming here wasn't really planned..."

i-just-happened-to-come-here.png

Rory: "I see...that's pretty much the reason most of us are here you know. None of us planned to be in Moonwood Mill."

yeah-none-of-us-planned-to-be-here.png

Dylan: "So you're not originally from here either?"

Rory: "No...I ran away from my foster home when I was a teen. I didn't want to live by their rules anymore...wanted to live my own life, make my own rules. I felt I was old enough to take care of myself. I stumbled into Moonwood Mill and after a pretty harrowing night in the woods, I ended up on one of the resident's doorstep. I was scared and confused and he helped me deal with everything. He actually adopted me. Since then, we've grown apart, and have our own philosophies about life. I stayed in Moonwood Mill to form a group to help others who wanted to live a more free-spirited lifestyle. This is our hangout. We're called the WildFangs. From the looks of things, you'd fit right in with our group..."

this-is-how-it-is-dylan.png

Dylan: "So...your group likes to work out...is that why you think I'd be a good fit...?"

Rory: "Yes, that...and other things...I get a sense about you, Dylan...that you are not everything you appear to be..."

Dylan was silent and looked at her, "So Rory, if you aren't from here...but then came here and decided to stay...are you...are you...a..." Dylan trailed off.

Rory looked intently at Dylan: "I am assuming that as the son of Chiara Healy that she told you about the residents of Moonwood Mill. The type of residents who live here..."

if-you-are-the-son-of-chiara-then-you-know.png

Dylan shook his head and looked at her expectantly.

Rory: "So to answer your question...yes, Dylan, I'm a werewolf. I wasn't always, but the first night I was here, I was bitten by a feral werewolf and then later transformed. I've come to accept who I am now and embrace being a werewolf..."

Dylan: "That must have been traumatic...I mean when...um...it first happened..."

chatting-with-rory.png

Rory: "Yes, it was, and my adoptive father tried to teach me to control the fury I was feeling...but...well...I decided not to...and am happier for it..."

Dylan shook his head agreeing, "I know all about trying to control something...and as much as you try to fight it, you can't. The thing you are trying to control just controls you..."

Rory: "Wow, Dylan...I couldn't have said it better myself. So what about you? Did someone help you when you first transformed?"

wow-dylan-i-couldnt-have-said-that-better-myself.png

Dylan bit his lip and wasn't sure how much he should tell Rory, "Well...the thing is...my mother told me I have this dormant wolf gene, and I didn't transform when I was supposed to...due to...um...some unusual circumstances...and she told me that at the next full moon it's supposed to happen. I am not sure if I believe her or not...but, I mean...why would she tell me something like that? Right?"

i-have-a-hidden-gene.png

Rory: "A dormant wolf gene? I've never heard of that before."

Dylan: "She's going to talk to one of the residents, Kristopher Volkov about it. I guess he's the leader of the Moonwood Collective here in town. She thinks he might be able to help me..."

Rory looked at Dylan astonished, "Did you say Kristopher Volkov?"

Dylan: "Yes...I think that's his name..."

kris-is-my-adoptive-father.png

Rory: "Dylan, Kristopher Volkov is my adoptive father. He is the Alpha Wolf of the Moonwood Collective. You don't want to join that group. If you do, he'll just try to control you, like he did me. It's just my opinion, but I don't think that's you.

There's no werewolf cure, you know...and when you transform you will understand...there's no controlling the beast within you. If you try to control it, you will just be unhappy. Is that what you want? To be unhappy your whole life?"

dylan-explainging-about-happiness-to-rory.png

Dylan: "Happiness is fleeting, Rory. Last night I thought I was happy, maybe had a chance at a happy future...and then it all changed. Just like that," he said snapping his fingers, "It all changed. Maybe I'm not destined for happiness...."

Rory: "I do understand that feeling, Dylan...I really do...and it wasn't until I accepted my circumstance and embraced who I really was that I actually started to feel happy again. It took a long time..."

o-accepted-myself.png

Dylan nodded, "Yeah...I get it, but right now, I'm just not ready to accept all of this..." he said staring off into space, "Look...Rory...thanks for chatting with me, but I really have to go..."

im-not-ready-to-accept-this.png

Rory and Dylan shook hands, "Come by anytime if you feel the urge to work out again...or if you wanna just talk to someone. I just want you to know that you are welcome here anytime.

dylan-is-now-a-friend-of-the-wildfangs.png

friend-of-the-wildfangs.png

And, um...just so you know, there is also a gym at the Moonwood Mill Library if you want to work out there instead. It's open to all residents, as...um...some residents feel uneasy about coming to the WildFang Hangout. And maybe the librarian might have some books that you can read on that dormant wolf gene of yours. It's worth asking. Anyway, good luck, Dylan...and hope to see you around again..."

discussing-wildfangs-1.png

Dylan just nodded and walked back towards his mother's house.

rory-looking-after-dyan.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Rory Oaklow is the Alpha Wolf of the WildFangs group, Dylan and Rory are friends, and an interaction came up to Ask to Be A Friend of The WildFangs, so I had Dylan do that, and he is now a friend of that wolfpack. Cool!

The WildFangs, like their name implies, are the rebels of Moonwood Mill, non-conformist, wild, embracing their beast within werewolves. Rory and her adoptive father, Kristopher do not get along (red in the relationship bar). Rory also has a brother Jacob Volkov, who is a teen and part of the Moonwood Collective. Rory is Good Friends with her brother.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Here are the other challenge sims, all decked out in their Moonwood Mill's attire. I added facial hair to all of the guys. For Aaron and DJ, I added some facial scars. I also gave DJ a different hairstyle. They both look really good, and I beefed up Aaron (on request). I used some of the new hairstyles on Robin and Velma, which look great on them. I haven't redone Wolfgang or Morgan as yet, but that will be soon.

the-challenge-sims-ready-for-moonwood-mill.png
    DJ-AND-AARON-NEW-FACIAL-FEATURES.png
    and-the-other-challenge-sims.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    July 25th: Transformation

Today's Accomplishments:
    Freelance Botanist
    - Reach level 10 in gardening

B7M9tLh.png
    Today was going to be a new start.

I got right to work and did both some yard work as well as some deep cleaning indoors.

8nXvOKj.png
    j1mlG1A.png

Mustering all my strength I moved the dumpster around to the back and transplanted my garden into some planter boxes, moving them to the center of my lot. I removed the pile of furniture I was using as a bonfire and replaced it with an actual fire ring, moving my sitting area to the other side of my garden and planting some greenery around it. I placed a flower bench where the dumpster had been and planted some additional flowers around my bug boxes.

Wow, this place was looking good!

hYtuZrZ.png

I still needed some chairs to place around my new fire pit and I didn't like any of the ones I dug out of the dumpster, so I put my fears behind me and fired up my fabricator.

yz7Mhyb.png

This machine seemed to be better behaved than the others, and I had no problem creating two chairs to place around my fire ring. (It seems Knox is still having trouble respecting boundaries though)

0nbLHzi.png

I sat down, started a fire, and appreciated the results of a hard day's work.

UWBG7ck.png

I wasn't finished though, I still needed to plant all of the seeds I bought!

LnGbyWt.png

I pulled out my spring seeds and planted flowers in the planters at the end, and food in the remaining two.

When I was done I pulled out some compost and gave them all a good fertilizing too.

SEyfqfJ.png

Exhausted from the day's work, I sheepishly approached my dumpster for one last meal, digging out a passably edible fish dinner.

MeigAbB.png

Maybe not the greatest food I'd ever had, but it did the trick and I was (mostly) satisfied.

xJq5hWv.png
  • Options
    @RememberJoy , LMAO that last pic :D

• Options
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-jun08.jpg
    June 8: The Urbz!

Gig 3
    Television Show: The Urbz (Season 3, Episode 8)
    Synopsis: Kevin (Mark Atherlay) meets Patrick Gadick (Dash Joseph Faireborn) at the local bar and brings him home to the tower. After hanging out with the gang, Patrick gets Kevin alone for a bit of one-on-one time.

dj-06-101.jpg
    dj-06-102.jpg
    dj-06-103.jpg
    dj-06-104.jpg
    dj-06-105.jpg
    dj-06-106.jpg
    dj-06-106a.jpg
    dj-06-107.jpg
    dj-06-108.jpg
    dj-06-109.jpg
    dj-06-110.jpg
    dj-06-111.jpg
    dj-06-112.jpg

Side Note:
    D.J. hasn't gotten a high enough celebrity status to get the perk of bypassing hair/make-up and wardrobe. But because this was a television show, I took the hit and received silver status rather than gold. I wanted D.J.'s natural face in this. Plenty of time for him to achieve gold status in a tv show for the Aspiration.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top