Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family orientated 100 baby challenge

Comments

• Dinkus83Dinkus83 Posts: 127 Member
    @mcrudd You do need to set pregnancy reminder in the calendar or something :D Congrats on Willow moving out and all the age ups for your sweet girls. Welcome baby Annie! You're a whole alphabet ahead of me now LOL. I wonder why that house is giving you such grief with rude people and such :'( I've been having a bunch of random townies showing up at my door lately, but they don't come in. They still irritate me though lol. Who shows up and knocks on the door of people they don't even know? Crazy people... if they started coming in uninvited though, I may build a basement to lock them up in >:)

@all, I was too tired last night so I missed my update, but looking through pics now, so will have it up soon :)
    The Archers - Week 22, Harvestfest again!
    Harvestfest pics were confusing since I had to play through that day twice. I tried to get the right pics, from the replay, but I may have mixed some up.

It's go time for baby #28, but Dean won't wake up. It's not even that late man lol.
    LT5JYXr.jpg
    Welcome baby Alison! And Dean is even there to prove that he did, eventually, wake up ;)
    lIVQ411.jpg

Eva finishes her next aspiration. Now none of her children can ever forget her. Considering how many children there will be, I'm not sure if this is good or bad lol.
    c34ijPFm.jpg

Zaria is ready for some cake!
    zxrQJlj.jpg
    8uqcmi9.jpg

When school is out for the day, Xolani is ready to move out! She moved into the new house by herself for now.
    4Ev5Ife.jpg

Eva also picked out a couple of new outfits this week. She got a new outfit for working out, cuz I figured that tracksuit would be hot since she only works out inside anymore. And, there is a new everyday outfit as well. After so many children, she is done with the skintight pants ;) But, you'll see that outfit in other pics.
    i7nDrDJ.jpg

Eva has big news again!
    JFNYnZ1.jpg

Alison is ready to be a toddler.
    3TJBQdL.jpg

For Harvestfest, both children successfully appease gnomes; Dean does not. This happened in both playthroughs, I believe.
    IUIJhkw.jpg
    sysPamz.jpg
    PuEaklV.jpg

Dean gets angry at some sports.
    0r8wjJO.jpg

Gnomes can be creepy! She didn't even upset any. This was the first time through, I'm pretty sure. But, it is still a great/extra creepy pic lol.
    bQOSRwF.jpg

It is once again left up to Eva to appease/ask forgiveness of the remaining gnomes. She actually upset one this year!
    j0iQeJB.jpg

Both children try to plead with the angry gnome... But it is very angry.
    yJ26OWM.jpg
    6HHOGJn.jpg

So, the electrified children go off to have a voidcritter battle instead.
    gkk11FP.jpg

Eva is finally able to calm the reaper gnome.
    IZVcdvZ.jpg

The family now - baby #29 on the way!
    aLMttLT.jpg

The grown kids:
    1. Aliyah - Self-Assured, Outgoing, Jealous. Party Animal
    2. Brynnlee - Good, Geek, Erratic. Computer Whiz
    3. Cecilia - Art Lover, Clumsy, Goofball. Musical Genius
    4. Dane - Genius, Cheerful, Active. Nerd Brain
    5. Ellie - Glutton, Erratic, Clumsy. Master Chef
    6. Forrest - Dog Lover, Lazy, Art Lover. Friend of the Animals
    7. Gideon - Active, Neat, Art Lover. Bodybuilder
    8. Hayden - Vegetarian, Self-Assured, Noncommittal. Friend of the World
    9. Hudson - Geek, Goofball, Materialistic. Joke Star
    10. Isaac - Loves Outdoors, Gloomy, Perfectionist. The Curator
    11. Jordan - Perfectionist, Loner, Romantic. Bestselling Author
    12. Keira - Slob, Goofball, Romantic. Fabulously Filthy
    13. Lizbeth - Glutton, Vegetarian, Cat Lover. Freelance Botanist
    14. Maci - Dog Lover, Active, Vegetarian. Friend of the Animals
    15. Nathaniel - Mean, Hot-Headed, Animal Enthusiast. Public Enemy
    16. Orlando - Creative, Art Lover, Bro. Painter Extraordinaire
    17. Penelope - Creative, Goofball, Family-Oriented. Musical Genius
    18. Quintin - Bookworm, Bro, Music Lover. Nerd Brain
    19. Ramiro - Hot-Headed, Self-Assured, Bookworm. Friend of the World
    20. Stefan - Glutton, Self-Assured, Good. Bodybuilder
    21. Timothy - Good, Bookworm, High Maintenance. Renaissance Sim
    22. Ullal - Creative, Neat, Good. Lord of the Knits
    23. Valerie - Creative, Art Lover, Kleptomaniac. Painter Extraordinaire
    24. Wyatt - Erratic, Child of the Ocean, Mean. Beach Life
    25. Xolani - Geek, Foodie, Child of the Ocean. Master Mixologist
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Wow you guys are coming along so fast! :smiley:
    Are any of you using a spreadsheet to keep track of kids, traits, names, etc?
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @Dinkus83 I just need to remember once the baby is born its time to make another ;) It was such a beautiful place to live, so I was not impressed when people showed up unannounced, so yeah it does not take much to make me get irritated with it, so they are living in Del Sol Valley now LOL. I think Dean is getting used to labour now :D Aww hello little Allison, you are such a cutie <3 Hahaha at Dean’s face for the news of a new pregnancy. Oh my gosh you are so brave to keep the gnomes for harvestfest, I am not that brave. See what I mean, holy mackerel that is one angry gnome. What an AweSim update

@Rawla, just getting some simming time. I guess a person gets into a good routine as well, unless you forget to get your sim pregnant in time LOL

@all I finished the house now, it was easy because this time round I kept all the furniture since I did not truly play ten babies in the house. Family moved to Del Sol Valley, will show pics of house and new photo frame in next post :)
    The Atkins family in their new house
    WNsaLhO.png
    EzVoWXa.png
    The photo frame pic I used
    BOvHW9f.png

The house from all angles, a single story this time.
    O6L5bKB.png
    PuU9ksU.png
    CX3WipF.png
    emRxZBI.png
    The Atkins family as they are now <3
    rN5kSvo.png
    Xena moved out, a nice sunny day surprised me and her LOL
    psKUe8l.png

Yasmin is a teen
    yyUZcTQ.png

Zoe is a child
    rFfHiyg.png

Annie is a toddler
    xqHRt7c.png

Introducing baby number 55
    Berenice Atkins
    ZmRN127.png
    0HG1UwH.png
  • SignofhatredlolSignofhatredlol Posts: 44 Member
    @mcrudd Welcome baby Annie!
    @Rawla I do use a spreadsheet, but I'm a weirdo who loves spreadsheets lol. I also have a terrible memory, so it helps me keep track of whats going on. I think I linked it a few updates ago, not that it's useful to anyone but myself ;)

@mcrudd I think the gnomes are hilarious, so I have fun with them. But, even if they're angry it's not like it really hurts anything... much lol. Congrats to the Atkins on their new house. Hopefully this one will have fewer intruders :) Congrats on Xena moving out; hope she enjoyed that sun while it lasted lol. Welcome baby Berenice! Still stuck on the girls, I see.
    The Archers - Into Week 23

Alison apparently has some confusion about the difference between a butterfly and an eagle. Or, maybe she just has a very active imagination ;)
    2tISbct.jpg
    Friday, Yahya is ready for another cake before winter rolls in. Though it is already freezing and snowing in Newcrest.
    UJy0xIJ.jpg
    DzNS2Zw.jpg

Then, in the morning, it's go time for baby #29. Eva decides to finish her breakfast before heading to the hospital.
    qaZBh9d.jpg

Welcome baby Breana!
    RxMzjSj.jpg

The kids go off to do some fishing where it's not frozen, and they run into Timothy there too!
    Udh74Ne.jpg

First day of winter and Alison is ready for some cake!
    ZLSFmqU.jpg
    gDW6Qm7.jpg
    And she looks here like she realizes how cold it is, but every other outfit is Sulani wear :D

Dane stops by for a visit and everyone plays games for a bit.
    hEY7JtB.jpg

And look who we spied running behind the house. He's going to freeze!
    7c9CcyF.jpg

Yahya is ready for his last cake now! Xolani has come to visit at the right time ;)
    WZDqP01.jpg

He moves out to the 2nd boys' house, which is now full. Amazingly, they don't have any more boys now, so I may not have to build another house too soon.
    VXlhigy.jpg
    Wyatt, Timothy, Ramiro, Orlando, Quintin, Stefan, Ullal, and Yahya

The family now - up to baby #29.
    Dix6me0.jpg

The grown kids:
    1. Aliyah - Self-Assured, Outgoing, Jealous. Party Animal
    2. Brynnlee - Good, Geek, Erratic. Computer Whiz
    3. Cecilia - Art Lover, Clumsy, Goofball. Musical Genius
    4. Dane - Genius, Cheerful, Active. Nerd Brain
    5. Ellie - Glutton, Erratic, Clumsy. Master Chef
    6. Forrest - Dog Lover, Lazy, Art Lover. Friend of the Animals
    7. Gideon - Active, Neat, Art Lover. Bodybuilder
    8. Hayden - Vegetarian, Self-Assured, Noncommittal. Friend of the World
    9. Hudson - Geek, Goofball, Materialistic. Joke Star
    10. Isaac - Loves Outdoors, Gloomy, Perfectionist. The Curator
    11. Jordan - Perfectionist, Loner, Romantic. Bestselling Author
    12. Keira - Slob, Goofball, Romantic. Fabulously Filthy
    13. Lizbeth - Glutton, Vegetarian, Cat Lover. Freelance Botanist
    14. Maci - Dog Lover, Active, Vegetarian. Friend of the Animals
    15. Nathaniel - Mean, Hot-Headed, Animal Enthusiast. Public Enemy
    16. Orlando - Creative, Art Lover, Bro. Painter Extraordinaire
    17. Penelope - Creative, Goofball, Family-Oriented. Musical Genius
    18. Quintin - Bookworm, Bro, Music Lover. Nerd Brain
    19. Ramiro - Hot-Headed, Self-Assured, Bookworm. Friend of the World
    20. Stefan - Glutton, Self-Assured, Good. Bodybuilder
    21. Timothy - Good, Bookworm, High Maintenance. Renaissance Sim
    22. Ullal - Creative, Neat, Good. Lord of the Knits
    23. Valerie - Creative, Art Lover, Kleptomaniac. Painter Extraordinaire
    24. Wyatt - Erratic, Child of the Ocean, Mean. Beach Life
    25. Xolani - Geek, Foodie, Child of the Ocean. Master Mixologist
    26. Yahya - Geek, Art Lover, Noncommittal. Computer Whiz
    edited July 2022
    @mcrudd Welcome baby Annie!

Thank you <3
    Dinkus83 wrote: »
    @mcrudd I think the gnomes are hilarious, so I have fun with them. But, even if they're angry it's not like it really hurts anything... much lol. Congrats to the Atkins on their new house. Hopefully this one will have fewer intruders :) Congrats on Xena moving out; hope she enjoyed that sun while it lasted lol. Welcome baby Berenice! Still stuck on the girls, I see.

The new house is so much better, no intruders just walking in and eating all the food. The last straw was when they ate birthday cake I had ready for the kids to age up after school, knowing they accomplished their A's :o
    Rawla wrote: »
    Wow you guys are coming along so fast! :smiley:
    Are any of you using a spreadsheet to keep track of kids, traits, names, etc?

I only have that one folder with pics of the babies so I can try and not reuse same outfits and keep track of their names. Once they move out into the big world by themselves they are on their own ;)

@Dinkus83 Alison must be imagining she is playing with a hawk instead of a butterfly LOL. The Newcrest weather is truly horrible, winter clothes is a must there. Aww Welcome little Breana a little girl <3 Perfect weather for gaming time with the family. Oh my goodness that is not jogging weather !!! I swear they can smell Eva baking that cake miles away LOL. Awesome update :)

@all doing the dreaded washing again, school holidays finish today, Monday its back to school for my daughter and my husband's shut is ending so no more 12 hour shifts, so will see how much simming time I will get the coming weeks. Today is the last day to play none stop, so I will do it inbetween hanging and washing the clothes LOL
    r253yyZ.png
    Yasmin moved out
    dlZjedv.png

Zoe is a teen
    E0Yaj5D.png

Annie is a child
    ZxTWSLx.png

Berenice is a toddler
    tcVb2lk.png

Introducing baby number 56
    Cathryn Atkins
    2lkySi0.png
    5c2tREP.png
  • Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    @all I've been silently following along. Everyone's been having great updates!

While I still haven't played, I have posted another chapter of my story for this challenge.

Chapter 3 - Keep Your Head Down
    @Seera1024 Happy birthday to U-Know. What a good little boy doing his homework after aging up. It looks like the two brothers get along nicely <3 SM must have had Husband instincts that Korea started labour LOL. Welcome little Yoochun :) Omg Yoochun’s little face in the last pic is adorable. Great update ;)

@all sorry I have not been around, not feeling the best. Taking medicine and did a rat (negative thank goodness) but feeling poorly so not been on my computer much ;) Lets hope I feel better tomorrow to play again
    @Dinkus83 Welcome babies Alison and Breana!

@mcrudd Welcome baby Berenice! All your kids are growing up nice and lovely💗 Welcome baby Cathryn! At this rate, no one’ll be able to catch up with you!
    @mcrudd Welcome baby Berenice! All your kids are growing up nice and lovely💗 Welcome baby Cathryn! At this rate, no one’ll be able to catch up with you!

Aww if I am too quick I can stop playing for a while so you guys can catch up ;) I don't mind, just let me know <3

@all I am feeling a bit better today, still negative rat thank goodness, but living on codral to feel human LOL. Will load my game now, did play a little last night so almost ready for age ups. I can slow down as well if you guys want me to, I don't mind. I have a rotational game I can play for a bit ;)

OA9Nzyh.png
    Zoe moved out
    lDxCszD.png

Annie is a teen
    0vfeVJA.png

Berenice is a child
    0fkUWF3.png

Cathryn is a toddler
    CUS9rdA.png

Introducing baby number 57
    Daniel Atkins
    TMWCmiQ.png
    6EhsJ1k.png

Hi Simmers please let me know if I am going to fast and I can stop and wait for a while. I have simming time everyday since I am a stay at home mum ;)
    @mcrudd Intruders stealing birthday cake is extra rude! Glad everything seems better at the new house :) Congrats on Yasmin moving out and all other age ups! Am I the only one that has kids get sick from swings? I haven't used them in a long time, so maybe it was a bug, but I swear it happened all the time. I just stopped using swings. Welcome baby Cathryn!

Sorry you haven't been feeling great, hope it gets better soon. Congrats on Zoe moving out and all other age ups! Cathryn looks like she's up to something in that pic lol; running off to go make a mess somewhere ;) Welcome baby Daniel! Finally got another boy! And play however much you can, unless there's another save you'd like to play instead. It's not a race. I know I've commented about never catching up as well, but I meant it jokingly, I swear. Do you and have funs :)

@Seera1024 Congrats on U-Know's birthday and the new baby! Welcome Yoochun and happy birthday too ;) Two toddlers are always cute playing :)

@all, I haven't been able to play this weekend. I had to go pick up the travelers the other day, so I'm not home by myself anymore. And, for this weekend, we have extra people at the house. So, children playing games on my TV until they go home tomorrow. Good job on everyone's progress and I'll get back to it after the weekend :)
    @Dinkus83 have not noticed the kids getting sick from swinging, however I never let them stay on it a full cycle, so that could be why. I am getting so much simming time, I can probably age up three times a day, like this week hubby is working nightshift, so lots of simming again. Aaah you are no longer alone, now someone can keep your cats busy so you can play Stray ;)

@all loading my game, played all of last night so ready for age ups. Even if I finish early I will still follow all your stories while you complete the challenge <3 Happy simming all :)
    edited July 2022
    sdZi4Cs.png
    Annie moved out
    tczdRHE.png

Berenice is a teen
    pExki6w.png

Cathryn is a child
    avXBk8E.png

Daniel is a toddler
    TmyK4Os.png

Introducing baby number 58
    Eric Atkins
    XmURVLQ.png
    0dR0XYk.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    @mcrudd Welcome Daniel and Eric! You must be happy to have some boys again LOL.
    @mcrudd Welcome Daniel and Eric! You must be happy to have some boys again LOL.

about time I would say LOL. Hopefully that keeps on happening now, need some boys :)
    edited July 2022
    Today I had time to finish the construction of the new house.
    The first storey:
    q9w1nh8p89nk.jpeg

The second storey:
    9ysk1h3nyxqv.jpeg

The house is placed in Oasis Springs, and I spent so much time on it I hardly had any left to play 😅
    Today I had time to finish the construction of the new house.
    The first storey:
    q9w1nh8p89nk.jpeg

The second storey:
    9ysk1h3nyxqv.jpeg

The house is placed in Oasis Springs, and I spent so much time on it I hardly had any left to play 😅

That looks really lovely <3 Its funny how build and buy take up a lot of our gaming time LOL. But its quite satisfying once its done, so definitely worth it :)
    edited July 2022
    rJJKC47.png
    Berenice moved out
    pcjO15N.png

Cathryn is a teen
    9kTv1wA.png

Daniel is a child
    QDRhahH.png

Eric is a toddler
    9ieZQEv.png

Introducing baby number 59
    Freddy Atkins
    IPTRYDn.png
    VrokI2m.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    @mcrudd Yes, the boys did let me play Stray a bit once. It's so cute <3 Congrats on Annie moving out! Berenice looks very excited to be a teen lol. Welcome baby Eric! Congrats on Berenice moving out, you're back to a snowy Newcrest, I see ;) Looks like you're on a roll with boys now, welcome baby Freddy!

@Signofhatredlol Congrats on getting the new house finished! It does take quite a while to get things set up. Or, if you're like me, it takes a while, and then you think everything is done, and then when the family is moving in you realize that there aren't any doors inside... :D

@all, The boys went to bed early last night (still off schedule from their trip, I guess), so I did get to play a bit of my game. I'll have a short update here in a bit :)