Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you buy packs ?

2...Next

Comments

• StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    edited July 2022
    Several at a time
    The last ones I've purchased have been through that "build-a-bundle" thingy. I'd estimate I've bought the last twelve pieces of DLC that way?
    When the game was first launched though, I used to get the packs one at a time. I'm not too bothered with getting the newest packs as they're launched, so getting a few every so often works for me.
  • Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
    It depends on the moment
    Some people might have space on their system to buy one, little lone enough money in their pocket, and the right price value of the pack after watching a few YouTube reviews. Normally I add it to my wishlist because paying $50+ on top of a base game which is $30 doesn't settle well for me. But, if I have enough money saved that I am not using at all, and financially comfortable, sure, I'll buy a pack I think I'll like. Always depends.
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    One by one
    Always one by one, I don't like spending like 50 bucks at once on the game, it feels much more manageable if I only spend 15-20 at a time
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Several at a time
    It actually depends on how I feel and whether content interests me. I once went on an SP shopping spree for Christmas (I wrote out a list of all the ones I was missing and wanted) and ended up with 20 SP's since they are so cheap lol

I am still missing 7 EP's, 7 GP's, 4 SP's, and 10 Kits lol
  • skybird14skybird14 Posts: 90 Member
    One by one
    When I first started playing The Sims 4, which was a couple of years after it was released, I used to buy several packs at once but now that I have most of the packs I want, I tend to buy the new releases that interest me individually.
  • TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    One by one
    I did the multi-pack thing once and regretted it. Too much new stuff at once, so I lose interest and never get around to exploring some of the options. I find it's better to get one pack and enjoy everything it has to offer before I buy another one.

• Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    It depends on the moment
    I usually wait for sales, my first two Sims 4 packs were the base games and cats and dogs.
    I also wait for sales, so I can get the game at a decent price, sometimes I buy one, but other times I get two packs together.
    I tend to go for the ones I want, and then make my way to other ones, I tend to like occults, so they are the first I get.
    The PS4 as some good deals where you can buy a expansion pack where you get two DLC with it, or three. I got most of my packs that way when they went on sale.
    The only two packs I spent full price on were Paranormal and Werewolves, because I wanted them right away.