Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✽ ( ˘ ³˘)❤ ᕼOT Oᖇ ᑎOT - Tᕼᕮ SIᗰS ᕮᗪITIOᑎ ( ˘ ³˘)❤ ✽

Comments

• Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    wahini2024 wrote: »
    A few teens I've made (i struggle to make them look young, I know)

Saylor
    lUX6aVo.png

Joshua
    Fd0W62Q.png

Brinn
    6osssrj.png

Keiko
    CsYTtqN.png

The girls are cute as a button - the dude is a dud
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    @Shae
    Adam - HOT
    Audrey - HOT
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

I think they all look hot so far! (Especially the ladies…)
    Are they nice, decent people? Audrey looks like a decent person. I hope it’s not too windy in Willow Creek. 🤭
    Hearts4u wrote: »

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 Are you going to post a hot sim? ;)

Hot or not, that’s the plan eventually ! Right now I’m about 574 miles away from my Simsion Control Hub and it will stay that way for a few more days. You know, fighting for a good cause ‘n all…

But hey, keep the hot sims coming! I appreciate each and every one of them. Especially the hot ones. 😇
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,842 Member
    Nora - 8
    Cloud - 7.5
    Zack - 7
    Erik - 8
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited July 2022
    Here's a very few of my Sims. I have so many, it's tough choosing just a few. Some of these are quite big so I put them in spoilers.

Ben Barkley - One of my werewolves before the pack dropped.
    pXxmT0B.png

Fox Forrester
    43BQbu8.png
    zkhAsta.png
    YD15P0s.png
    pz8Up58.png
    IHlp1Hf.png
    Oh and he's an alien, here's his alien look.

Cale Conrad - My current One Month One World One Year Challenge Sim
    tHhFw6g.png
    BTbiL3r.png
    s7UFCoC.png
    I think he looks good as a redhead too as here in one of his acting gigs. Obviously I have a ton others of Cale since he's my current Sim, but this is enough I think. :)

L. Faba
    WO9XHVi.png

Lance Lamont - Another werewolf
    zHykqMs.png
    Tried to find a pic of this guy smiling, but he never does. He's mean, evil and hot-headed.

And last but certainly not least...

Josh Hunter - My all time favorite Sim! I have tons of screenshots of him, hard to pick just a few. o.O
    HG9LBW8.png
    hmNPNX0.png
    OKpsgzY.png
    BtGFgJz.png
    Even as an adult I think he looks great!
    gVMP0EU.png
    0HFT1oy.png
    45huTB4.png

Okay, that's enough. hehe Sorry. I just love him and wanted to share a few screenshots of him. It's cool if you rate him lower, everyone has different tastes. But he'll always be a 10 to me. <3

I'll have ratings for yours later tonight. I need to go feed my kitties, make dinner and play for Cale's daily update! :)
  • Options
    wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    @DaniRose2143
    Isabella 10

@GalacticGal Erik always a 10
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Okay you know what, I'll finally play a round of this. First off, here's a random Sim I found in game, an evil supervillain named Mustache Man!
    xH5tCsD.png
    Random supervillain that I immediately became the biggest fan of as you can see by my profile picture. I know, he's a god of sexuality.

But no seriously, here's a Sim who.....after looking at my screenshots, haven't gotten the best pictures of that show off all of his features....And well I just put him in CAS to get a good glimpse of him I assume he must be attractive because while I tried to keep him loyal to his wife, every woman would just start flirting with him autonomously. So here's Bruce.
    7UGOhme.png

But for the lightning round, if you already think Bruce is on the "Hot" scale, what do you think about.......Bruce in his mid to late 40's with a dad bod and receeding hairline!
    ErEYgFR.png
  • Options
    Draco - Hot
    Sam - Lukewarm
    Adrian - Lukewarm
    Valkrene - Meh, maybe average room temperature

Adam - Hot face & hair, needs more muscles. I'd give him a Hot, but I like more muscular guys. :)
    Audrey - Lukewarm

Saylor - Lukewarm
    Joshua - Avg. room temp
    Brinn - Lukewarm
    Keiko - Lukewarm

Danielle - Lukewarm
    Londyn - Lukewarm to Hot
    Matteo - Avg. room temp
    Leonardo - Avg. room temp

Carina - Lukewarm to Hot
    Mariana - Avg. room temp
    Tetsu - Lukewarm
    Jaxson - Lukewarm to Hot
    Elisabeth - Lukewarm to Hot

Luciano - Cold to Lukewarm

Renée - Cold to Avg. room temp
    Ryan - Lukewarm to Hot
    Maki - Avg. room temp
    Masato - Lukewarm
    Kywoo - Lukewarm
    Blake - Hot
    Jada - Avg. room temp

Sebastian - Lukewarm to Hot
    Delaney - Lukewarm
    Bladd - Lukewarm to Hot

Ava - Avg. room temp
    Lou Makeover - Lukewarm
    Sofia - Lukewarm
    Izabella - Lukewarm

Alanna - Lukewarm
    Angel - Lukewarm
    Danaca - Lukewarm
    Loren - Hot
    Bradley - Hot
    Danny - Lukewarm to Hot
    Jared - Hot
    Adan - Lukewarm

Hottest townie ever - Avg. room temp.

Nora - Cold

Erik - Cold to Avg. room temp.

Mustache Man - Cold
    Bruce - Avg. room temp
    Dad Bod Bruce - Cold to Avg. room temp

I hope no one is offended by my take on your Sims. Everyone has their own tastes on what they like and don't like. These are just my opinions as to if they were real, would I be attracted to them or not. You're all obviously very good at making Sims and should be proud of your creations. :) I might post more of mine, if that's okay? But rather, some that are more, hmm, unique? At least for the way I make Sims. Off to go play Cale now. Have a great rest of your day/night everyone and Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    edited July 2022
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Adam - Hot face & hair, needs more muscles. I'd give him a Hot, but I like more muscular guys. :)

I actually toyed with the idea of giving Adam more muscles, but in true gothic vampire form, I decided to go with the weak, emaciated, pale sickly pallor, and severely anemic look. Mainly because he sustains himself on a diet of nothing but pure blood. Which is nutritious by itself but probably not enough nutrients to keep you at a healthy weight for very long. Also, his enemies are fooled by his perceived "frailty". He may appear weak but he could snap your neck like a twig if he wanted to. :D

Here's another pic of Adam from CAS. I can't zoom in too close because he's rather tall and half of his head will get clipped off.

xqbyz5f.png
    Post edited by Shae on
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • Options
    Okay you know what, I'll finally play a round of this. First off, here's a random Sim I found in game, an evil supervillain named Mustache Man!
    xH5tCsD.png
    Random supervillain that I immediately became the biggest fan of as you can see by my profile picture. I know, he's a god of sexuality.

But no seriously, here's a Sim who.....after looking at my screenshots, haven't gotten the best pictures of that show off all of his features....And well I just put him in CAS to get a good glimpse of him I assume he must be attractive because while I tried to keep him loyal to his wife, every woman would just start flirting with him autonomously. So here's Bruce.
    7UGOhme.png

But for the lightning round, if you already think Bruce is on the "Hot" scale, what do you think about.......Bruce in his mid to late 40's with a dad bod and receeding hairline!
    ErEYgFR.png

Mustache Man is wonderful! Looks wise he's about a 4 but personality? Can that really be measured qualitatively? I haven't seen him in action, so I'm guessing he's probably worth more to your game than any rating that I can give him. :D

Evil characters add so much more drama to your game, don't they? I love them and have a few in my own save. My sims tend to explore the darker, seedier side of life and I wouldn't want to play them any other way.

Bruce is average in my opinion, so I'd rate his younger self at a 4 as well. However, some men look better with age, and although he's balding, the beard makes him look a bit distinguished and brings out his features more, so I'll give him a 6. :)
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,842 Member
    @Karababy52 I'm not bothered if people don't share my love for my sims. I still love them and that's the most important thing.🙂

Besides which, nobody escaped unscathed. We all took a few lumps.🤣
  • Options
    I think they all look hot so far! (Especially the ladies…)
    Are they nice, decent people? Audrey looks like a decent person. I hope it’s not too windy in Willow Creek. 🤭

She tries, but how decent can she be living as
    Adam's sex slave
    ? There's a long story on how that came to be, but it's much too NSFW for this forum. LOL

Luckily for her, the wind was behaving itself that day. :D

• Options
    @Karababy52 I'm not bothered if people don't share my love for my sims. I still love them and that's the most important thing.🙂

Besides which, nobody escaped unscathed. We all took a few lumps.🤣

^This

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Here's a very few of my Sims. I have so many, it's tough choosing just a few. Some of these are quite big so I put them in spoilers.

Ben Barkley - One of my werewolves before the pack dropped.
    pXxmT0B.png

Fox Forrester
    43BQbu8.png
    zkhAsta.png
    YD15P0s.png
    pz8Up58.png
    IHlp1Hf.png
    Oh and he's an alien, here's his alien look.

Cale Conrad - My current One Month One World One Year Challenge Sim
    tHhFw6g.png
    BTbiL3r.png
    s7UFCoC.png
    I think he looks good as a redhead too as here in one of his acting gigs. Obviously I have a ton others of Cale since he's my current Sim, but this is enough I think. :)

L. Faba
    WO9XHVi.png

Lance Lamont - Another werewolf
    zHykqMs.png
    Tried to find a pic of this guy smiling, but he never does. He's mean, evil and hot-headed.

And last but certainly not least...

Josh Hunter - My all time favorite Sim! I have tons of screenshots of him, hard to pick just a few. o.O
    HG9LBW8.png
    hmNPNX0.png
    OKpsgzY.png
    BtGFgJz.png
    Even as an adult I think he looks great!
    gVMP0EU.png
    0HFT1oy.png
    45huTB4.png

Okay, that's enough. hehe Sorry. I just love him and wanted to share a few screenshots of him. It's cool if you rate him lower, everyone has different tastes. But he'll always be a 10 to me. <3

I'll have ratings for yours later tonight. I need to go feed my kitties, make dinner and play for Cale's daily update! :)

I see you have a "look" that you prefer because nearly all of your male sims share the same hairstyle and facial features. Nothing at all wrong with that, but it gives us a small glimpse into your preferences. :D

Ratings wise -

Ben, Cale, Lance, and L. Faba score the highest with 8.5, 7, 8, and 7.5 respectively. Fox and Josh look very much alike to me, so I'll give them a 6.5 each.

• Options
    @Shae
    Adam - HOT
    Audrey - HOT

Tyvm! :heart:

• Options
    Shae wrote: »

Yes! That whole John Wick look is exactly what I was going for, I'm glad you picked up on that. Lol. That is actually a new hair that I decided to try on him and instantly thought to myself "Keanu". Put the black-on-black suit on him and BAM, there it is!

The resemblance is uncanny and very well done. Instead of making me want to watch John Wick or The Matrix, Blake/Keanu makes me want to go watch Point Break or Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. No reason not to watch both.🙂

Thank you so much! Blake is my main male sim and one of my all-time favorites. Now you can see why! Lol. Now I'm wondering if I should change his name to Keanu...

Hmm.. decisions, decisions. J/K :wink:

• Options
    Erik Cantrell, Global Superstar, Rock Star.

ft8b9na.jpg

Is he with a boy band or is he a solo artist?

He has a nice facial structure, but hot? Hmm. In any case, I'll give him a 6.

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Shae wrote: »
    Yes! That whole John Wick look is exactly what I was going for, I'm glad you picked up on that. Lol. That is actually a new hair that I decided to try on him and instantly thought to myself "Keanu". Put the black-on-black suit on him and BAM, there it is!

I guess the ladies love a bad boy because Kywoo is doing well in the ratings too. :D Ryan is my clean-cut, do-gooder, boy-next-door type.

Danielle: 7.5
    Baby Lou: So cute! 8
    Sofia: 7
    Gwyneth Paltrow, uh, I mean Izabella: 8.5

I love the fact that you brought up Izabella. I was getting some screenshots of Liberty in her new career as a secret agent. As I was doing that I was thinking up future storylines for her, and it hit me. As a secret agent she is tasked with helping to investigate the sudden appearance of woman named Izabella Bernard who bears a striking resemblance to the missing daughter of an organized crime figure. No one knows if that's really her. If it is why did she disappear? Why resurface now? What is she up to? If it is her why is she dating a serial womanizer and amateur stand comic like Leonardo Ricci? What does her friend Leonardo know about the background of his new lover? Here is the new (and improved?) Izabella Bernard. If that is her real name....

kjyBtEK.png?1

It's not a guarantee that Izabella is going to be a major character in UTTS, because I don't want a sub plot that takes away from the main plot which is a RomCom about four young women and their love lives.

I love a good mystery and this one has intrigue, drama, and espionage, oh my! So, tell me, are they going to find out that she's really Gwyneth Paltrow in the end? :smile:

I'm loving her makeover too, btw. She really looks like a movie star! *hint* *hint* :wink:

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,961 Member
    I don't have much in ways of hot sims I am afraid :lol:
    but I thought it'd be funny to see what people score simmindude :lol:
    5yLMv6f.png
    XYDtc9n.png
    8nb1bzc.png
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member
    I may too show a sim or two, just need to take proper pictures first :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @Shae

Great pic of Adam from CAS! Love that background too. I understand, it makes sense. I love gothic vampires! Okay, I love ALL vampire types. I have a ton of them in my game. Most are makeovers of other Simmers creations or premades though so I won't show them since they were not originally mine. My Grim named Greg, is a vampire for one thing and he is gorgeous in my opinion, but I didn't make him. He was a gift from my best friend on here. I don't think she made him either though. :)

Anyway, oh yes, you caught me! I confess, I have a particular style for my guy Sims that I prefer, so some of them end up with a bit same face syndrome. I'm heavily influenced by the mid-to-late 70s, the time when I was a teen and so many of the guys I went to school with and in rock bands of the era had long hair. I love it! <3 Love facial hair too and same thing, not many beards by default that I like. Slowly getting more CC beards though.

I think it's just the hair making Fox and Josh look similar, they're different if you look closely, but I get what you're saying. Some of those doing my challenge thought Fox was Josh when seeing him from the back too when I posted him in my story, so you're not alone in that assessment. :)

My Adam Lambert looks a bit like both of them too since he has the same hairstyle. LOL! His face is very different though in my opinion. I took a long time to make that Sim, just wish I had CC for his tattoos. Oh well... I'm slowing adding more CC hairstyles, but for a long time, there weren't many long hairstyles that looked good on guys by default in my opinion, so I overused some of them, yep! Thanks for your ratings! <3

@DaniRose2143

You're exactly right! It's how we ourselves feel about our Sims that matters most. And yes, we all are taking some honesty hits, but that's good! We don't all have the same kind of tastes when making our Sims. :)

Like I said before, I want to post a few more of my Sims, but some of them are a bit 'old' so need an update, mostly body hair and eyelashes. I'll get those screenshots later when I'm in game, but wanted to post these replies for now. :)

Happy Simming y'all! <3
  • Options
    KbobsterKbobster Posts: 157 Member
    This bunch is more varied.

First up is Danielle's alter ego, mama werewolf, and Greg butt kicker, Ava. I hope it's ok, but I had to include her hubby, the one and only Sweet Baby Lou..
    9Es3hwO.png?1bwNZlxc.png?1

The next two are currently minor characters in UTTS. Neither one has officially been introduced in the story. This is Sofia, Leonardo's current roommate...
    pMBI87d.png?2

And this is Izabella, one of Leonardo's current girlfriends. The other being Lilith Pleasant. Give that guy time and Sofia will the third.
    gJakYoW.png?1

I'm with @Shae and @Babykittyjade some of my sims are really special, Danielle and Londyn are 1-2 on that list, but I don't mind letting others rate them. I'll be amazed if Ava scores very high. The muscles and mullet aren't fan favorites. I will remind you, Ava has kicked Greg's butt a few times, along with Rory, Vlad, Caleb, Morgyn, L., Simeon, well you get the picture. You might want to give her an extra point or two to keep her happy.🤣j/k She's a sweetheart, unless your Lou and you've set fire to yet another one of her appliances.

heyyy! I have Sofia's hair, too! Well, she wins just cuz she has good taste! Good job on all the other sims, too.
  • Options
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Alanna
    Alanna_Bloom.jpg

Angel
    Angel_Dubois.jpg

Danaca
    Danaca_Morgan.jpg

Loren
    Loren_Block.jpg

all 4 are 10/10. I wish I could make sims. My thumbnail is literally the coolest looking sim I have. You should put your sims in the gallery!

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Adam is 9.5 and Audrey is solid 10.
    Erik Cantrell 10
  • Options
    edited July 2022

Simmidoodle-10, that green suit is everything

y'all put these sims on the gallery, I'm tired of my big-chin/no-chin/shelf-chin, no cheek having sims. XD
    Post edited by Kbobster on