Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Hours Have You Played Sims 3 on Origin?

I'm just curious how many hours others have played Sims 3 on Origin.

As of today, I've played 7,260 hours. That's equivalent to playing over 302 days straight.

Does anyone have more hours logged in Sims 3?

Comments

• Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    I'm not even close to your count. I feel like my hours should be higher. *shrug* I bet @Nikkei_Simmer, @Karritz @emorrill may come close to you.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

I've never played my game through origin since they made that nasty change and tied our games to it, so zero.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Texansky @MamaSimTee I'm like @bekkasan. I haven't played through Origin since September 2017. That's when I set my new computer up and didn't put Origin onto it. That means there are a lot of other games I can't play but I'd prefer to stick to Sims 3 plus a few other simple games I picked up along the way from other places.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited June 2022
    I’m a good reason why they should create Sims Addiction Anonymous.

When I was last on my Origin Account it said my playing hours were about 13K hrs.

That number is even more appalling when you consider the fact that it was January 2017 that I joined Origin and started playing the Sims 3. 😁 I’d never touched a Sims game before that time.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer
    I figured there would be some that never upgraded to 1.69 for various reasons. I decided to go ahead and do it since all my EPs and SPs were all on Origin. I haven't experienced any issues myself.

Since I have only played since October 2015 but didn't play much from 2017 to 2022, I figured out that I have only played for about 34 months. When I do the math, I've spent about 30% of my time playing Sims 3. I think I need a life. :grimace:

Then again, there have been times where I have paused the game and left it running in the background for days, so there is that.
  • Options
    airotciv54airotciv54 Posts: 459 Member
    I have 11,781 hours, I really do need a life.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    edited June 2022
    Well over 2,000 for sure. I can't be sure though because I switched from Origin to Steam and I also play offline most of the time.
  • Options
    Simmer2500Simmer2500 Posts: 247 Member
    I have 852 hours on my Sims 3 game
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    I have 9,098 hours on mine.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    NyxerisNyxeris Posts: 16 Member
    Just 547 hours registered but I know there's A LOT more but since it's not been connected to origin since the start there's no way of knowing
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Hate to ask this but where do you find the hours that you have played
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    @Evalen
    If you play on Origin it shows when you click on TS3 and under the play button it will have total hours played. I believe it's only for hours played while online though so if you play offline it doesn't take that into account.
  • Options
    @Astro thank you I will check in to this and see
  • Options
    so on the origin I have played 3359 hours but I do not click on Origin to play all the time so I know I have played more then that because i have played everyday from the Sims 1 until now. maybe a few days off.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Mine reads "Less than an hour" :hushed:
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    texansky wrote: »
    I'm just curious how many hours others have played Sims 3 on Origin.

As of today, I've played 7,260 hours. That's equivalent to playing over 302 days straight.

Does anyone have more hours logged in Sims 3?

As of June 27, 2022 I've logged 4,192 hours
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited July 2022
    As of July 2, 2022 origin says i've played 115 hours. That's only because I tend to play offline most of the time. I can assure you i've played much more than that since i've been playing this game pretty consistently since launch.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    whosesimisitanywaywhosesimisitanyway Posts: 23 Member
    The official number is 4,733 hours, which is roughly 197 days. I don't think it's an entirely accurate count because I do play offline a lot, and I feel like I've definitely logged more hours than that...
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited July 2022
    1616 registered on my main Origin, but I think that's probably only including the last few years as I had some problems with my account before then. It's definitely a lot more 😳
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    607! I did play offline for a while though because i had issues with origin.
  • Options
    mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,215 Member
    I have an all disc install. I think my Origin says I've played 1 hour.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    As of yesterday: 4200!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Veemo8Veemo8 Posts: 4 New Member
    I've Played the sims 3 for 337 hours
  • Options
    EthropturEthroptur Posts: 53 Member
    As of now, I'm at >500 hours. However, I only registered my version of TS3 on Origin in 2017, but have been playing 3 since release in 2009, so I really have no idea how many hours I have, though I'm confident it's well over 1,000 hours.
  • Options
    kcanan27kcanan27 Posts: 25 Member
    None! As sad as that is but i wnt to give it a shot! Hopeing I can buy it on pc still..Are there lots of things to love about it?!