The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New parttime jobs addition in 2022

Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
Some of my Sims are attending university, but not all of the come from rich families. So they have to work parttime or do some odd jobs. However, having the 100th Sim in the barista/lifeguard career seems boring to me. I'd like to see more parttime jobs. Not all Sims are outgoing or like coffee or like to swim.
What about my nerd Sims? What about my book-loving Sims? What about my wellness enthusiast Sims? They need a parttime job option as well.
I'd like to see the additions available for everyone in an update/patch/SDX/pack refresh if possible.

What kind of jobs would I like to see?
- Spa receptionist (requires the wellness skill *only for spa-day-buyers*, working Mon-Fri)
- Book store clerk (requires the logic skill, working Mon-Sat)
- Delivery person (requires the fitness skill, working Wed-Sun, can work shifts, early 5 pm-8 pm or late 8 pm-11pm)
- Tutor (requires the research and debate skill *only for DU buyers*, working Mon-Fri)
- Junior Journalist (requires the writing skill, working Sat and Sun)
- Politics (requires the charisma skill *only for CL buyers?*, working Mon-Fri)

Are there other/different jobs you would like to see?
Are you also missing the variety in parttime jobs? (I'd like to see an official addition, not mods! Thinking about our console friends here!)
I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS

Comments